J.S.巴赫的第一组曲
Special Agent Will Graham with the FBI. Are you the owner?
我是威尔·格雷厄姆,联调局特别探员。你是店长吗?
Yes. Tobias Budge. I'm just showing one of my students out. Can I have a moment?
是的,托拜厄斯·巴奇。我正要送一名学生出去,失陪一下
Sure. Adagio. For Saturday. What can I help you with?
好。柔板。周六。有什么能帮到你们的吗
We're investigating the death of Douglas Wilson. He was... The trombonist.
我们在调查道格拉斯·威尔森谋杀案。他曾是...那个长号手
That's right. Did you know him?
没错,你认识他吗
I was aware of him. Baltimore is a small town, and the cultural arts community is an even smaller one.
有所耳闻。巴尔的摩是个小城,而文化艺术界就更小了
Well, that's why we're here, Mr. Budge.
我们正是为此而来,巴奇先生
I hear someone cut his throat and tried to play it with a bow.
据说凶手切开他的咽喉,试图用其拉奏
Why do you say "try"?
为什么说"试图"
The strings have to be treated.
琴弦需要经过处理才行
You can't just open somebody up and draw a bow across their innards and expect to produce a sound.
把人切开之后,直接在内脏上拉动弓弦是无法演奏出声的
The vocal chords were chemically treated, uh, similar to how catgut string is treated.
声带被化学处理过,跟羊肠线弦处理方法相同
We kept those details out of the press.
我们并没公布这些细节
Looking for someone who knows how to manufacture gut strings?
在找懂如何制造肠线弦的人是吗
Anybody leap to mind?
想到谁了吗
Mine are imported from Italy. Best catgut is.
我的货都是从意大利进口的。最好的羊肠线
The string section of the Baltimore Metropolitan Orchestra refuses to play anything else. More authentic.
巴尔的摩都市管弦乐队的弦乐组不肯用其他的弦演奏。声音更正统
A richer, darker sound. Allows music to say what words can't. Something wrong?
更饱满,更低沉的声音。让音乐表达出言语所不能及的。怎么了?
Didn't you hear that?
你没听见吗
I didn't hear anything.
我什么都没听到
Excuse me a minute.
失陪一下
Sorry about that. Officers? Officers?
很抱歉。两位警官?两位警官?
I need ERT at Chordophone Strings, downtown Baltimore. Officer down.
派应急小组来,地点是巴尔的摩市中心弦乐器琴弦店。有警员受伤