I'm Elena Gilbert,Isobel's daughter.And a descendent of Katherine Pierce.
我叫埃琳娜·吉尔伯特 是伊泽贝尔的女儿 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯的后裔
And this is Damon Salvatore, who you just shot.
这是你刚刚射伤的达蒙·塞尔瓦托
I'd be extra nice to me right now.Look. We need your help.
是我的话 我现在会变得特别温顺的 我们需要你的帮助
Ok. We need to see all of Isobel's research,anything related to Mystic Falls.
我们得看看伊泽贝尔关于 神秘瀑布镇的所有研究
So what do I do when I see the rabbit?Chase it, catch it, feed on it.
我看到兔子之后要怎么做 追捕 逮住 吸血
Isn't killing cute, defenseless animals the first step in becoming a serial killer?
捕杀可爱弱小的动物 不是成为连环杀手的第一步吗
Well, you sort of skipped serial killer and went straight to vampire.
你已经跳过连环杀手这一步 直接开始吸血鬼生活了
Hey, Caroline, if you're not serious about all this,I think you should tell me.No. I am.
卡罗琳 如果你不想认真学 应该直接告诉我 不是 我想学
Look, I swear that I am! Ok.But it's just...I haven't been in the sun for days.
我发誓我真的想学 好吧 只是 我好多天没见过太阳了
And everyone's at the swimming hole having fun,And Matt is there. And he finally told me that he loved me.
而且大家都去深水潭玩了 马特也在那儿 他好不容易说爱我了
But I've been blowing him off.And now you want me to eat bunnies.And I'm kinda freaking out, ok?!
我却老放他鸽子 现在你居然要我去吃兔子 我快疯了 好不好
And now you're laughing at me.No. no. I'm not laughing.None of this is funny, trust me.
现在你还笑我 没 没 我没笑你 没什么可笑的 相信我
It's just that, uh...What?!When somebody becomes a vampire,all their natural behaviors get sort of amplified.
只是 什么 当人变成吸血鬼以后 所有正常的行为都会有所放大
What do you mean?I mean, as a human I cared deeply for people how they felt, if they were hurting,I felt their pain.
什么意思 我是说 作为人类 我会很关心 别人的感受 如果他们受伤了 我感同身受
And I felt guilty, if I was the one that caused it.
如果是我造成的 我会很内疚
And as a vampire,all of that got...magnified.
作为吸血鬼 这些感觉会 被放大