Okay, folks, you're just having a normal conversation, a typical day in a coffee shop, all right? Roger that.
好了,大伙儿,你们就装作随意交谈,就像平常在咖啡店里那样,明白吗?明白。
Here we go, guys. And...action!
开始了哦,大家。准备......开拍!
How have you been, Roy?
你最近怎么样,罗伊?
Ah, a little down. Helen and I really miss the kids, But we just can't afford to visit them right now.
心情有点低落。海伦和我真的很想念孩子们,但我们现在没钱去探望他们。
Have you considered a reverse mortgage? What's that?
你们考虑过反向抵押贷款吗?那是什么?
You have equity in your home, right? This coffee is delicious!
你的房子是有产权的对吧?咖啡真好喝啊!
All right, you two in the back, we can hear you, So just mime your conversation.
后面的二位,我们听到你们的声音了,你们能像演哑剧一样用手势对话吗。
Mime - mime - I knew that. I was already doing that, so just follow my lead.
哑剧,哑剧,我懂的。我刚刚就是那样做的,跟着我做就行了。
Okay, sorry, sorry. We'll do it again. But everything else is okay?
好的,抱歉,抱歉。我们再来一次。但我们的其他表现都可以吗?
You haven't done anything else.
你们还没做其他什么事。
So, yeah? Back to one, guys. Action.
所以是说可以吗 重新开始。开拍。
How have you been, Roy?
你最近怎么样,罗伊?
Ah, a little down. Helen and I really miss the kids, But we just can't afford to visit them right now.
心情有点低落。海伦和我真的很想念孩子们,但我们现在没钱去探望他们。
Have you considered a reverse mortgage? What's that?
你们考虑过反向抵押贷款吗?那是什么?
You have equity in your home, right? Sure, we do.
你的房子是有产权的对吧?当然了。
What are they doing? Is she answering an imaginary phone?
他们在搞什么呢?她是在假装接电话吗?
Oh, that sounds too good to be true. Don't take my word for it.
那简直好得令人难以置信啊。你可以不用听我的。
Here's Henry Winkler to tell you more.
接下来亨利·维克纳会给你做更详细的介绍。
Okay, cut. Couple in the back.
好了,停。后面的那一对。
Yep. No, I know. I know. Bigger?
在。不,我懂了。再大点声吗?
The native Americans and the settlers had two completely different ideas of land ownership.
美国原著民和殖民者对土地所有权的观念完全不同。
Eventually, these differences would lead to war.
最终,这些不同将引发战争。
Oh. Look, goose bumps. Okay, yes. Uh, class dismissed.
快看,我都起鸡皮疙瘩了。好了,就到这儿吧,下课。
We did it! Thank you so much for stepping in. Oh, and I promise, Tomorrow, I will do my best to be more prepared.
我们做到了!谢谢你半路拔刀相助。我保证,明天我一定课前做好充分准备。