That sounds too good to be true.
那简直好得令人难以置信啊。
Don't take my word for it. Here's Henry Winkler to tell us more.
你可以不用听我的。接下来亨利·维克纳(《欢乐时光》中方奇的扮演者)会给你做更详细的介绍。
I don't want the Fonz to see me like this.
我可不想让方奇看到我这个样子。
It's a prototype. It can withstand the most extreme temperatures on the planet.
这件是样品。可以抵挡住地球上最极端的温度。
It's waterproof, and it wicks sweat.
防水面料,可以去除汗水。
It also repels women. I know. I hate it. I'll burn it tonight! Aah! Actually, it doesn't burn.
那也会令女人却步。我知道。我讨厌这件。今晚我就烧掉!事实上,这个烧不掉。
Anyway, if we could get back to the lease agreements here.
好啦,我们继续说租赁合同。
You're amazing. How would you fix it?
你太厉害了。你觉得该怎么改?
It's too boxy. Probably have to take it in here...Right. ...and here.
太宽松了。也许可以改成这样......没错。......还有这里。
Yeah, I probably overdo it in the gym. Stupid 7% body fat.
我健身健得有些过了。该死的7%的身体脂肪。
Okay, so getting back to work.
好吧,继续工作。
We are working. Why are we working? ! I got to go to Cabo. Hey, you want to come with me?
我们在工作。为什么要工作?!我得去卡波了。你想和我一起去吗?
Oh, I've, uh, never been to Cabo.
我从未去过卡波。
Yeah, she's not going to cabo 'cause she's half your age.
她不会去卡波,因为你老得能当她爹了。
How old are you? Who cares? Pretty soon, I'm gonna look 20. I've been meditating in one of those pressurized eggs.
你多大了?谁在乎这个?很快,我就会面如二十少年郎。我一直在密封蛋(类似太空舱)内冥想。
Well, if I went to cabo, what would the sleeping situation be?
如果我去卡波睡眠情况会是怎样的?
Not much. Okay, no, that is enough! No! No! She is my niece! Okay?
没什么时间睡。好了,够了!调戏到此为止!她是我的外甥女明白吗?
This pathetic midlife crisis of yours is - is hurting the company, and I'm getting so sick of cleaning up your messes.
你这种可悲的中年危机危害到了公司,我已经厌倦了给你擦屁股。
Y-you need to focus and you need to start acting your age - Your - your real age, not your egg age.
你需要集中精神,你的行为要与年龄相符你真正的年龄,而不是"蛋内"年龄。
Normally, if someone talked to me that way, I'd fire him. But I respect your honesty. I respect your passion.
通常来说,有人跟我这样说话,我会炒掉他。但我尊重你的诚实。尊重你的激情。
It's like me. I'm a very passionate man. Just focus.
和我一样。我也是一个很有激情的男人。集中精神做正事。
You're right. You're right. You're right. You're right. What's that creaking?
你说得对。你说得对。那个嘎吱声是怎么回事?