No. They took the little ones. Hold still.
不。他们把小的抓走了。别动。
Frodo. Where is Frodo?
佛罗多,佛罗多在哪里?
I let Frodo go.
我让他走了。
Then you did what I could not.
你做到我做不到的事。
I tried to take the Ring from him.
我想要抢走魔戒。
The Ring is beyond our reach now. Forgive me.
现在谁也抢不走魔戒了。原谅我。
I did not see it.
我没想到。
I have failed you all. No, Boromir.
我让大家失望了。不,波罗莫。
You fought bravely.
你英勇的作战。
You have kept your honor.
你维护了你的尊严。
Leave it. It is over.
算了。一切都结束了。
The world of Men will fall. And all will come to darkness and my city to ruin.
人类世界将灭亡,黑暗将笼罩大地我的城市将遭毁灭。
I do not know what strength is in my blood, but I swear to you, I will not let the White City fall, nor our people fail.
我不知道我有多大的力量,但我发誓绝不会让白城沦陷也不会让我们的人民失败。
Our people. Our people.
我们的人民。我们的人民。
I would have followed you, my brother.
我愿跟随你,兄弟。
My captain. My king.
我的领袖。我的国王。