World's sickest jigsaw puzzle.
世界上最变态的拼图玩具
Yeah, but where are the corners? What?
没错,但角在哪里?什么意思?
My mom always said, start a jigsaw with the corners.
我妈妈总说拼图要从四角开始拼起
Uh, the heads are the corners, I guess?
我猜头可能相当于角吧
We've got too many corners. Seven graves. Way too many heads.
那我们的角就太多了。只有七座坟墓,头多出太多了
The headpiece appears to be the only recent victim.
看来只有顶部的受害者是最近被杀害的
The others are years, even decades, old.
其余的都是几年前,甚至几十年前被害的
And we know that seven of the bodies were buried out here.
我们知道其中七具尸体被埋在这里
Whoever dug them up knew exactly where they were buried.
挖出尸体的人非常清楚埋尸地点
I guess it wasn't enough for him to kill them once;
我认为杀害他们不足以满足凶手
he had to come back and defile his victims.
他需要回到这里进一步羞辱他们
These graves weren't desecrated, Jack; they were exposed.
这些坟墓并没有被亵渎,杰克。凶手让他们被世人所瞻仰
OK, everybody, let's go, let's clear the scene!
好了,大家,我们走,清空现场
I planned this moment, this monument, with precision.
我为这一刻准备已久,为了这座纪念塔,精心策划
Collected all my raw materials in advance.
提前收集了所有原材料
I position the bodies carefully, according each its rightful place.
我细心摆放这些尸体,确保它们的位置无误
Piece in the pieces disassembled. My latest victim I save for last.
我将肢体一件件拆解好。最后一名受害者我把他留到最后
I want him to watch me work. I want him to know my design.
我要他看着我准备。我希望他知道我的设计