I can see from miles.If you let me out, I'll find your friend.
我能看得很远 如果你让我出去 我帮你找朋友
Waw! Really? Oh, you're so sweet.
真的吗 你可真好[甜]
You're sweet, too.
你也真好
Thanks, stranger.
谢谢你 陌生人
But not too sweet. There's also a salty, gamy thing going on.
但也不是太甜 还有一股酸酸的异味
Yes, that's me. Come on, let's get you outta that shed.
是我身上的 我放你出来
Yes, that's it. Just step over the pile of bones.
对 就是这样 跨过这堆骨头
A pile of bones. OK, will do.Ah, sure hope Max is fine.
一堆骨头 好 希望麦克斯没事
You are a very thoughtful food. Food? I did not say that, I said a friend. I said, I mean food. Friend...You know what I meant.
你真是一个想得很周到的食物 食物 我没这么说 我说的是朋友 我说的啦 我是说食物 朋友 你知道我什么意思
I'm sure lucky I found you...
我遇到你真走运
Tiberius, and yes, and there is a very good thing for you, this all meeting me thing.Take off my hood.Ah, the chain!
我是提比略 没错 见到我对你来说很不错 见到我这样 把我的眼罩拿掉 死链子
You try to eat me?
你想吃我吗
Sorry.
抱歉
You should be sorry, you deserve being locked up. You're a bad bad bird!
你应该感到抱歉 你就该被锁着 真是大坏鸟
I can't help it. I was born with a killer instinct.
我忍不住 我生来就是杀手
That's just no excuse.
这不是借口
You're right, even for a predator I'm selfish. I'm a selfish predator. There's no wonder I have no friends. Nobody.
你说得对 即使作为捕猎者 我也很自私 我是自私的捕猎者 难怪我没有朋友 一个都没有