I don't know, you know? I always think that if I could just accept the fact that my life was supposed to be difficult,
我不知道,我常想如果自己能面对现实,面对生活中可以预见的艰难之处,
you know, that's what's to be expected, then, I might not get so pissed off about it.
也许就不会那么郁闷。
And I'd just be glad when something nice happens.
遇到好事时我便会为之高兴。
That's why I'm still in school, you know.
所以我还在上学。
It's easier to have something to fight against.
这样可以提高竞争能力。
Well, we've all had such competitiveness ingrained in us.
我们骨子里都有这种强烈的好胜心。
You know, I could be doing the most nothing thing, you know.I could be uh, throwing some darts, or shooting some pool.
你也知道,我可以做一些无聊的事。投飞镖或是打台球。
And all of a sudden, I feel it come over me, “I have got to win.”
然后很突然地产生这种想法。我必须赢。
Is that why you tried to get me off the train? Competitiveness?
你邀我一起下火车也是出于好胜心吗?
What do you mean?
你是指什么?
Okay. Look at the poem.
诗好了。
Oh, all right.
哦,是吗。
Will you read it to us?
能念给我们听吗?
Sure. Okay.
当然可以。