Okay, kid. Don't mean to kick you out, but I gotta go see if David's in some kind of trouble out there.
好了 孩子 我不是想赶你走 但我得去看看戴维是不是在外面遇到了麻烦
It's okay. I'm supposed to meet my mom. There.
没关系 我现在得去见我妈妈 给你
Nice.
真乖
You know, you can let Ruby do more. She's little Red Riding Hood.
你可以让鲁比做更多的事情 她是小红帽
With the little basket? Yeah, she seems like a badass.
还提着小篮子 是啊 她真霸气
She is. She just doesn't remember how cool she is or what she's capable of. But it's true.
确实 她只是忘记了自己有多厉害 忘了自己的本事 但我说的是真的
Hey, Ruby.
你好 鲁比
Hey, Henry.
好 亨利
Got your grilled cheese.
帮你带了烤奶酪
Thank you. You all right?
谢谢 你还好吗
I guess. I mean, this is something I know how to do, so yay.
也许吧 这是我会做的 真是太棒了
Okay, let's pack these back up, and we can eat it in the car.I need to do a little wilderness search, and I need your help.
好吧 把这些打包 我们去车上吃吧 我要去野外搜查 需要你协助
I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna screw it up. I mean, I'll screw it up with flair, but ...
我想我一定会帮倒忙的 我天生就是帮倒忙的 但是...
No, you won't. Come on. You can do this.
你不会的 来吧 你能做好的
This place is massive. How are we supposed to find one guy?
这地方这么大 怎么找人啊
Shh. Hey, shh. We might be able to hear him.
别说话 我们也许能听到他
It's massive.
这里太大了
I'm following the path because there are boot prints, so just stay close.
我是跟着靴印走的 跟紧我
I shouldn't even be here. I'm just gonna screw everything up. Oh, wait.
我就不该来 只会帮倒忙 等等
Ruby.
鲁比
I hear him.
我听到了
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, really. I hear him or... something.
真的 我听到他... 或是什么了