And I die in disgrace.
我会在屈辱中死去。
Of course. That's the point of this.
当然,这才是关键。
Oh. You've got an audience now.
瞧,你有观众了。
Off you pop. Go on.
谢幕吧。去吧。
I told you how this ends.
我来告诉你如何结束这游戏。
Your death is the only thing that's going to call off the killers.
只有你的死才能阻止杀手。
I'm certainly not going to do it.
我可是不会解散他们的。
Would you give me one moment, please?
请给我一点时间,可以么?
One moment of privacy. Please. Of course.
一点私人时间。可以吧。当然。
What? ! What is it? What did I miss?
笑什么?!怎么回事?出了什么问题?
You're not going to do it.
你的计划会落空的。
So the killers can be called off, then there's a recall code or a word or a number.
杀手小分队也会解散,然后我会想起编码,词语或是数字。
I don't have to die if I've got you. Oh!
我用不着去死,如果我抓住你的话。噢!
You think you can make me stop the order? You think you can make me do that? Yes. So do you.
你以为你能使我发赦令?你以为你能让我那么干?是的,你会那么做。