Untreatable, some say. I beg to differ.
有人说没治了 我倒不同意
But there's nothing wrong with me.
可我什么毛病也没有
Lie back, Alice. Lie back.
躺下 爱丽丝向后躺
Dr. Bennet, is it really necessary? Surely there must be some...
班内特医生 真的要这样做吗 肯定还有什么
Mr. Harris.
哈里斯先生
I can't be here!
我不能待在这儿
Mr. Harris, if you could see to Mrs. kingsleigh. I've got to go back!
哈里斯先生 你能否接待下金斯利夫人 我必须得回去
We have work to do.
我们还有工作
Never fear. We'll have Alice fixed in no time.Where did I...
别害怕 我们马上让爱丽丝安静下来 我把针放
Dr.Bennet, I really must object. Alice.
班内特医生 我真的不同意 爱丽丝
Don't let her get away! Hurry!
别让她跑了 快追
If 3 years at sea taught me anything... It's how to tie a bloody good knot.
要说三年航海教会我什么的话 那就是怎样牢牢打个死结
That's my cab! You can't take that!
那是我的马车 别把它赶走
Sorry! I plead insanity.
抱歉 我是精神病患者