How did you fool us?How do you walk in the sun?
你是怎么骗过我们的 你怎么能在太阳下出没
I will drag this out painfully.But you're my friend.
我会折磨你到你肯说为止 但你是我的朋友
Our friendship was a lie.Answer me, and I'll kill you fast.
我们的友谊是个谎言 回答我 我可以给你个痛快
What is that?he's not gonna tell us anything.Kill them both
什么 他是不会说了 杀了他们俩
Caroline.Caroline, what is it?My mom. She's killing them.
卡罗琳 卡罗琳 怎么了 是我妈妈 她要杀了他们
What?No, no, no.We have to stop her.No, I can't.
什么 别 别 别去 我们得去阻止她 不 我不能去
Elena, she's going to find out about me.Elena!
埃琳娜 她会发现我的事的 埃琳娜
Let's do this. Each with a stake in the heart,then burn them both.Check it out.
开始吧 将木桩钉在心脏上 然后烧了他们 去看看
Elena! What are you doing?You can't kill them. I'm not going to let you.
埃琳娜 你在这儿干什么 你不能杀了他们 我不会让你这么做的
What was that? Who else is with you?What the,Hi, mom.
那是什么 还有谁跟你在一起 什么 嗨 妈妈
You need to drink some deputy blood.Oh, no.
你得喝些人血 不要
I'll be fine.It's going to take a little bit longer.
我会好的 就是时间要长一点
Damon's right, you know.If there's ever a time to break your diet.
达蒙说的没错 现在正是你需要打断一下饮食习惯的时候
He said he didn't want it, okay?
他说他不想喝 明白吗
This is a most unfortunate situation.
现在的情形可太糟糕了
Two deputies dead.And you.What am I going to do with you?
两个警官副手死了还有你 我该怎么处置你呢
You won't tell anyone, will you?
你不会说出去的 对吧