Let's break it down.
我们来分析一下
Hydrogen. What does that give us?
氢元素,人体中含有多少
By mole? We're looking at 63%.
用摩尔数值表示吗,有63%
63?
63吗
That is a big bite.
占得很多啊
My next step's gotta be oxygen.
下一个是,氧元素
26%
26%.
26. There you have your water.
26 以上两种元素组成了水
Carbon. 9%. Carbon. 9.
碳, 9% 碳, 9
For a total of 98%? Right.
总共是98% 没错
Nitrogen 1.25%. - 1.25.
氮, 1.25% -1.25
That brings it to 99 and a quarter.
这样总共99.25
Which only leaves you with the trace elements
剩下就该是微量元素了
down with the maggic happens.
接下来我们要见证神奇啦
Oh, wait a minute. What about calcium?
等一下,钙有多少
Calcium's not a trace.
钙可不是微量元素啊
Got a whole skeleton to account for.
骨头里可都是钙啊
You would think, right? Right.
你是这样想的,对吧, 没错
Calcium. Calcium is only 0.25%.
钙,钙元素只有0.25%
What? That low?
什么,这么少
Seriously?
真的吗
Damn, I never would have thought that.
天哪,没想到只有这么少
Okay, so where does Iron fit in?
好的,铁有多少呢
Iron. Wow, okay.
铁,没错
0.00004%
0.00004%.
What?
什么
You can't have hemoglobin without Iron.
没有铁,可没法合成血红蛋白
Apparently, it don't take much.
看来用不了多少
No, it don't. Go figure.
是啊,继续
Sodium. Sodium? 0.04.
钠, 钠, 0.04
Phosphorus? 0.19 -0.19. There we go.
磷, 0.19 -0.19 这就对了
So, the whole thing...
这样的话,所有的元素
Adds up to...
加起来总共
99.888042%
99.888042%.
We are 0.111958%...
还有0.111958%
Shy.
少了
Supposedly that's everything.
应该已经全了才对
I don't know. I just... I just...
不知道,我只是
Just seems like something's missing, doesn't it?
觉得少了什么,不是吗
There got to be more to a human being than that.
人体内应该还有别的什么
I hate these shoes.
我讨厌这双鞋
These shoes make me look like
穿着这鞋就好像是
I should be changing bedpans,
要去给人换便盆一样
like I should be squeaking around bringing soup
好像我就应该端着汤
to some disgusting old person,
喂给恶心的老头子喝
then take the bus home to my 16 cats.
然后再搭公车回去照看16只猫
Then why are you wearing them?
那你干嘛还穿着
I like their support.
我喜欢它的足弓垫
My arches happen to be extremely archy.
我的足弓恰好很拱
Yo. What's up?
唷,怎么啦
Hey, can you call me, like, in two minutes?
两分钟以后打给我好吗
Thanks. Bye.
谢了,拜拜
Gotta go take this.
我去接个电话
Female?
女的
Louis.
路易斯
Not like it's any of your business, though.
这好像不关你的事吧
Just be quick about it.
快点就行
Oh, and, um, please don't say yo.
还有,别再说"唷"了
You can't know how much I hate that.
你不知道我有多讨厌这词
You missed a... spot right there.
你有个地方没刷到
Should you be up on that ladder?
你确定能爬梯子吗
You know, you're more than welcome to take over for me up here.
欢迎你上来接我的班
I don't see why you don't just get Walt to do it.
我不明白,干嘛不让沃尔特来做
Yeah. There's an idea.
确实是个主意
So, I'm working on this new short story,
最近我正在写短篇小说
and there's this stoner character in it.
想塑造一个吸毒的人物
I'm trying to, um...
我想要
Well, you know, actually, let me back up.
事实上,我是想问你
You've smoked your
你在大学里
fair share of pot in college, didn't you?
抽过大麻,对吗
I mean, you at least tried it.
我是说,你至少试过吧
Come on.
承认吧
I perhaps tried it. Why?
我可能是试过,为什么问这个
Do you remember it having an effect on your mood,
你还记得,大麻对你的情绪有影响吗
like changing it in any major way, or...
像是性情大变,或者别的
It made me more serious.
我觉得我变得更严肃了
Really?
真的吗
Because I mostly remember
因为我只记得
it made me light-headed. That's about it.
抽了以后会飘飘欲仙而已
I was just wondering if it maybe could...
我只是想知道,大麻会不会
You know, it's just a character thing I'm stuck on.
我在这个人物上有点卡住了
Never mind.
别放在心上
Walter Jr.'s on pot?
小沃尔特吸大麻了吧
What? No! No.
什么,不,不是
What would make you even...
你怎么会这么想
Where's he getting it from?
他从哪弄来的
Marie. Seriously. Is it this Louis person?
玛丽, 说真的,是不是那个叫路易斯的
What are you going to do about this?
你打算怎么做
You need to look me in the eye.
你看着我的眼睛,听我说
I am strictly asking about
我真的只是在问关于
a story that I am writing. That's all.
我在写的小说的事,仅此而已
Right hand to God, Walter Jr. is not on pot.
我对天发誓,小沃尔特没有吸毒
Certainly not as far as I know.
至少据我所知没有
Not as far as you know?
据你所知没有
Marie.
玛丽
Look at me.
看着我
Hey, turn around and look at me.
转过来看着我
This... This here...
这,这东西
I wouldn't do this to my worst enemy.
我对头号仇敌也不会这么干
This is degrading.
太耻辱了
I'm sorry.
对不起
You hope I'll make it easy on you
你希望我会放你一马
and just drop them, don't you?
就这么算了,是吧
Well, I won't.
但我不会的
So either kill me or let me go.
所以要么杀了我,要么放了我
You don't have it in you, Walter.
你不适合干这行,沃尔特
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我名字的
Jesse.
杰西
He told Emilio and me.
是他告诉埃米利奥和我的
When he came by to sell your meth?
他来卖你那冰毒的时候
So what? You threaten him, huh?
怎么,你威胁他了
Did you beat it out of him? Not even close.
毒打他了, 根本用不着
What else did he tell you?
他还跟你说什么了
Pretty much everything you can think of.
所有你能想到的事
How you were his high school teacher.
你是他的高中老师
How one time you taught about carbon dioxide
讲二氧化碳的时候在课堂上
by making grape soda in class.
做葡萄汽水
How you have a son who's retarded,
你有个儿子轻微智障
or in a wheelchair or something.
或者残疾之类的
This shouldn't come across as some news flash.
这应该不算新鲜事吧
That partner of yours...
你的同伙
He's got a big mouth.
嘴巴不严实
Walter, I don't know what you think you're doing here,
沃尔特,我不知道你是怎么看待自己的
but trust me, this line of work doesn't suit you.
但是相信我,这行当不适合你
So I should just let you go, then?
所以我应该放你走
Just unlock you and adios, huh?
给你开锁,祝你一路顺风吗
I don't see what real choice you have
我看你别无他法
if it's between that and cold-blooded murder.
不然就得狠下心肠杀我
Besides...
此外
Your real problem is sitting upstairs.
楼上那位才是大麻烦
Occupied!
有人
Hey, yo, I'm trying to pinch one off in here!
我这正费劲呢
Just give me some privacy, would ya?
给点私人空间,行吗
What the hell, man?
到底干嘛
What are you doing, man?
你干什么
You asshole! You told him my name.
混蛋, 你告诉他我名字
Says who? Him? My name, where I work.
谁说的,他自己, 我的名字,在哪儿工作
You told him about my son! Don't touch me!
还跟他讲我儿子, 别碰我
Damn junkie! No, give me that!
该死的混球, 不,给我
Too late! This is going down the toilet. Watch it go!
迟了,我要把它冲到厕所里,你就看着吧
No, that's worth 40 grand, you stupid shit.
值4万呢,你个蠢货
It's worth nothing when you smoke it all.
你都抽光了就啥也不值
Get off the toilet.
从马桶上起来
Get off the toilet!
从马桶上起来
Stop it!
停下
No! No way!
不,没门
What the hell do you think you're going?
你往哪儿走
Back off, man! Jesus! We've got work to do!
闪开,神哪, 我们有活要干
No, you got work to do. I did my part.
你有活要干,我的做完了
You mean that obscenity that I spent
你说我花了两个小时清理的
the last two hour clearning up?
那堆恶心东西吗
That is your contribution! Yo! Kiss my pink ass, man!
都是拜你所赐, 滚你妈的蛋
I didn't ask for any of this!
我也不像这么做
How am I supposed to live here now, huh?
我还怎么在这住下去
My whole house smells like toe cheese and dry cleaning.
我的房子整个一股香港脚和干洗剂味儿
Because you didn't follow my instructions!
因为你不听我指挥
Oh, well, heil Hitler, bitch.
万岁,希特勒
And let me tell you something else.
我给你说道说道吧
We flipped a coin, okay?
我们抛过硬币的,记得吗
You and me.
我们俩
You and me!
我们俩
Coin flip is sacred.
抛硬币是神圣的
Damn it.
该死
Your job is waiting for you in that basement,
地下室里有活等着你
as per the coin.
是硬币决定的
Fucking do it already.
快他妈的动手
That's what she said.
她是这么说的
Yeah, I think we have some of those.
对,我想那个我们有
Yeah, you'll have to...
对,你得试试
Hello. Maybe. I don't know.
你好, 可能吧,我不清楚
Excuse me. Do you have these in black?
你好,这款有黑色吗
Anyway, so like I was saying,
总之,就像我说的
I went to the party the other night.
几天前的某个晚上我去参加了派对
Yeah, Tony was there.
对,托尼在那
Hey, where have you been? I called you two hours ago.
你去哪儿了,我两小时前就给你打电话
Sorry, baby. I'm kinda busy here. What's up?
对不起,宝贝儿,我有点忙,什么事
Kind of a lot, actually, and it's a delicate subject,
大事,是个敏感问题
so I need you to focus and...
你得认真听
Hey, sit down! Sit down!
坐下,快坐下
Damn it, Hank.
该死的,汉克
Well, sorry, babe. I'm just...
对不起,宝贝,我
I'm kind of in the middle of something here.
我这边有点麻烦
Sit down! Sit your ass down!
坐下,屁股着地坐
Comprende? You, too! Sit down!
懂了没,你也是,坐下
Siéntate
坐下
I'm back, baby. What's up?
好了,宝贝儿,什么事
Walter Jr.
是小沃尔特
Yeah, what about him?
他怎么了
Marijuana.
大麻
He's smoking it. Bullshit.
他吸大麻, 胡扯
Excuse me. His own mother seems to think so.
他妈妈似乎这么觉得
Skyler told you that? She inferred it.
斯凯勒告诉你的, 她暗示我了
She inferred it, huh?
暗示吗
She strongly inferred it, like...
她强烈的暗示,就像说
"Doctor, my friend suffers from erectile dysfunction."
"医生,我一个朋友有勃起功能障碍"
Please, come on already. I want you to talk to him.
好了,你得跟他谈谈
Walt should talk to him. Skyler, better yet.
该沃尔特跟他谈,斯凯勒更好
She'll kick his butt up and down the block.
她会打得他满街跑的
I think it ought to be you.
我认为应该你去
You know, tell him some horror stories.
给他讲讲吓人的故事
Maybe show him some autopsy pictures.
或许给他看些尸检照片
What, autopsy for a pot overdose? Come on.
吸毒过量的尸检照片吗,算了吧
I don't know, baby. It's just that, you know I mean...
我不知道,宝贝儿,只是
I figure his dad should be the one doing this thing,
我觉得他爸来做更合适
don't you think?
不是吗
Hank, he respects you.
汉克,他敬重你
Yeah, all right. Well, listen,
好吧,行了,听着
I'll swing by the place after work.
我下班后过去一趟
Good. Scare him straight.
好,把他吓乖
Where's my sugar?
我的奖励呢
Excuse me, ma'am. ma'am.
抱歉,女士
You need to be wearing footies before you try those on.
试鞋要穿丝袜
I'm extremely clean.
我脚干净得很
Yeah, well, I'd really appreciate it.
如果穿的话我会很感激的
Hey, sorry about that. Yeah, I'll check.
对不起,我会查的
You know, I hid a pair for you last week, gray ones...
知道吗,上周我给你囤了一双,灰色的
What do you think?
觉得怎么样
About what?
什么
This look like a nice place?
这地方看上去不错吧
No, not really.
不,不觉得
Think you'd like to live here?
你想住这里吗
No.
不
You sure about that? Yeah, pretty sure.
你确定吗, 对,非常确定
I thought we were going to Cold Stone creamery.
我以为我们是去酷圣石
Well, a little detour.
对,绕了点路而已
Figured we'd come over here and
我想着咱们过来一趟
check out how the was marijuana.
看看大麻的行情
This here's what we call the Crystal Palace.
我们管这里叫水晶宫
Now you know who lives in the palace? Meth-heads.
你知道什么人住在宫里吗,瘾君子
Nasty, skeevy, meth-heads
肮脏的,讨厌的,瘾君子
who'd sell their grandma's coochie for a hit.
为了口毒品,他们能让自己的奶奶出来卖淫
Oh, you think that's funny? That's funny, huh? Yeah.
你觉得这好笑吗,好笑吧, 是
Well, let me tell you something. Every last one of these
我来跟你说说,这帮可怜的废物
miserable wastes of skin got started. How?
是怎么染上毒瘾的
How do you think they got started? I don't know.
你觉得他们是怎么抽上的, 我不知道
What do you think it was they were
你觉得他们之前
all doing before their graduated in their...
都是抽什么毕业的
to shooting meth in their dicks?
在注射冰毒之前
A gateway drug.
诱导性毒品
That's what we call it.
我们这么叫它
Dollars to doughnuts, and I shit you not,
我可以肯定地告诉你
that gateway drug was marijuana.
所谓的诱导性毒品就是大麻
Every time.
概无例外
You understand? Um, Yeah.
你明白吗, 明白了
So why are you telling me this?
你干嘛跟我说这些
Cause I love you, you little bastard.
因为我爱你,你这个混小子
Hey, I was young once, you know?
我也年轻过,知道吗
The world's a messed up place, you know?
这世界太乱,知道吗
You know, there was this...
曾经有一次
This one time when... hey!
有一次当
Hey! Hey, you!
你
Yeah, you, princess!
叫你呢,公主
Get over here!
到这边来
Don't make me get out of the car!
别逼我下车
Check this out.
看着
See what I'm talking about.
看我怎么说的
I ain't holding, okay?
我手里没货,明白吗
Did I say you could open your mouth?
我让你说话了吗
And hands off the car.
把手拿开
Other side. Go around the other side.
另一边,到另一边去
Talk to my friend here.
跟我朋友聊聊
What's your name, sweetheart?
甜心,你叫什么啊
Wendy. Wendy, huh?
温蒂, 温蒂
How much you charge for a windy, Wendy?
温蒂,一次开价多少
I ain't doing him. He's a kid.
我可不和他做,他还是个毛孩子
Jesus, was that my question.
天,我问你这个了吗
Don't think so hard. It's gonna hurt your brain.
别想太多,小心伤脑子
Are you on the pipe or the needle?
你是用抽的还是用针管
Nothing. Neither.
没有,都不是
Show us your teeth, huh?
给我们看看你的牙齿
Come on, Wendy, let's see those pearly whites.
快啊,温蒂,给咱们秀下你皓白的牙齿
Oh, god. See that?
上帝,看到没
Pipe. Definitely.
抽的,肯定是
Big time. Big time on the pipe.
绝对,绝对是用抽的
You got something you wanna ask Wendy? No, not really.
你有事要问温蒂吗, 不,没有
You ever smoke anything else, Wendy?
温蒂,你还吸什么别的吗
Sausages don't count.
香肠可不算
Seriously.
说正经的
Tell my friend here how you got started.
跟我朋友说说你是怎么吸上的
You probably used to be, what, like, a girl scouter
你以前可能是童子军
or probably sang in a church choir?
不然就在教堂唱诗班唱歌
What do you like, handicap.
你呢,残废吗
He broke his leg playing football.
他打橄榄球时把腿弄断了
He's a qb.
他可是四分卫
Got an arm like a howitzer.
胳臂跟榴弹炮一样猛
Tell me, Wendy, do you smoke pot?
告诉我,温蒂,你抽大麻吗
Why, you got some? All right. Hoof it. Get lost.
干嘛,你有货, 行了,滚吧
Get out of here. Hey, fair warning!
滚开,先警告你
Next time I'm gonna bust you.
让我撞见就逮捕你
So what do you think?
你作何感想
Cool.
很棒
Shut the door. Shut the door.
关门,关门
Lock it. Lock it.
锁上,锁上
Who the hell was that?
那他妈是谁
A cop and some football player messing with me.
一条子和某个橄榄球运动员跟我瞎扯
They ask about me? huh?
他们问起我了吗
No. I think they just wanted pot.
没有,我想他们是想要大麻
Oh, shit. I left my root beer.
见鬼,我没拿我的麦根沙士
Let him live.
让他活着
It's the moral thing to do.
这样做是道德的或许他能听进道理,创伤后应激
Won't be able to live with yourself.
不要让你良心不安
Murder is wrong!
杀人是犯法的
Kill him. He'll kill you entire family if you let him go.
杀了他,要是放走他,他会杀你全家
Hello.
你好
Hey, sweetie, it's me.
亲爱的,是我
Listen, I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
The time, it just completely got away from me there.
我忘了时间
My fault. My fault. Bogdan just kept me here late,
我的错,我的错,博格丹让我加班
you know, doing some inventory, and...
你知道的,盘点库存,还有
I've... I should have just...
我,我应该
You know, you're right. I gotta learn to say, you know, "No"!
你说的对,我应该学会说, "不"
But, um...
但是
Sky? You there?
斯凯,在听吗
You're at the car wash?
你是在洗车店吗
Yeah.
对
I seriously doubt that,
我对此深表怀疑
Since you quit two weeks ago.
因为你两星期前辞职了
I called Bogdan, looking for you.
我打过电话给博格丹找你
Quite an earful he gave me.
他的话令我大吃一惊
Listen...
听着
Listen, I'll come home, and we'll talk about it.
听我说,我会回家去的,回家再谈
I don't think so, Walt.
我不这么想,沃尔特
Honey.
亲爱的
Wherever you are...
不管你在哪
Why don't you just stay there tonight?
你就在那过夜好了
Skyler?
斯凯勒
Skyler?
斯凯勒
Skyler?
斯凯勒
Walter!
沃尔特
Kind of hungry down here!
下面的快饿死啦
Damn.
该死
I didn't think you were coming back.
我还以为你就此长眠了呢
How long was I out?
我昏过去多久
10, 15 minutes.
10到15分钟的样子
I've never seen someone knock themselves out just by coughing.
我从来没见过咳嗽能把自己给摔了
You breathe in the same thing you used on me?
你也中了和我一样的毒气吗
I've got lung cancer.
我得了肺癌
I'll go make you another sandwich.
我再给你做个三明治
It's safe.
放心吃吧
There's no poison.
没放毒药
Yeah?
是吗
Because that'd be the way to do it...
如果你要杀我
if you're gonna do it.
这可是好机会
I suppose it would.
我觉得也是
I mean, you being a chemist and all.
我是说,你毕竟是个化学家
So...
那么
That name...
那个名字
Krazy-8...
疯狂小八
Do I really have to call you that?
我一定要这么称呼你吗
I mean, no offense, but...
我无意冒犯,不过
Don't you have a real name?
你有真名吗
Domingo.
多明戈
Domingo.
多明戈
That's "Sunday", right?
是星期天的意思,对吗
I'd rather call you that, if you don't mind.
如果你不介意的话,我就这么叫你
Yeah, whatever.
可以,随便你
I can't say I ever liked it much.
我自己也说不上喜欢这名字
So, Domingo...
那么,多明戈
Are you from around town here or someplace else?
你是本地人,还是外地来的
Walter, you getting to know me
沃尔特,你多了解我点
is not gonna make it easier for you to kill me.
并不意味着对我下手就容易些
Not that I mind, you understand.
你要知道,我可不怕
You know, you keep telling me
你一直跟我说
that I don't have it in me. Well, maybe.
我不适合这工作,或许吧
But maybe not.
也可能不对
I sure as hell I'm looking for any reason not to.
我一直在找不杀你的理由
I mean, any good reason at all.
哪怕一点也行
Sell me.
忽悠我吧
Tell me what it is.
回答我刚才那个问题
I guess I'd start off by promising that,
我想应该先向你保证
if you let me go, I won't come after you.
如果你放我走,我不会来追杀你
That you'd be safe.
你会平安没事
I guess I'd say what happened between us...
我想说我们之间发生的一切
never happened.
就当从没发生过
And what's best for both parties is we forget all about it.
我们把这事忘得一干二净,对大家都有好处
But you know that anybody in my situation
但你觉得谁会在这种情况下
Would make promise like that?
做这样的承诺
And though in my case they happen to be true,
就算有
you'd never know for sure.
你也不能确信真假
So what else can I tell you?
我还能跟你说什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
But you gotta convince me.
但是你得说服我
And you're going nowhere until you do.
不然的话你哪都别想去
Hey, yeah. Yeah.
别,别,别
I'm from here in town, man.
我是本地人
ABQ. Born and bred.
阿尔布开克人,土生土长的本地人
Never left.
从没出去过
Studied business administration over at UNM,
在新墨西哥州立大学攻读工商管理
got my degree.
并获得学位
Really?
真的吗
Does that come in handy in the drug trade?
那个在毒品交易时能派上用场吗
It doesn't hurt.
根本没用
I was gonna study music originally.
本来我想学音乐的
Maybe even try out for Oberlin or Berklee.
还想考奥柏林或伯克利音乐学院的
My pops talked me out of it.
我爸爸劝我放弃
Said there was no money in it unless
他说除非我跟某些狗屁摇滚歌星混
I wind up some bullshit rock star.
不然的话,赚不了钱
And I didn't have a snowball chance of that, man.
而我压根就没有任何机会
What does your dad do?
你爸爸是干什么的
He owns Tampico furniture over on Menaul.
他在梅诺尔有家坦皮科家具店
Wait a minute. I know that place.
等等,我知道那地方
Wait a minute. That's...
等等
That's that...
就是那个
They used to have those late-night...
他们以前在深夜
Those stupid commercials. Yeah. That's him.
放那些无聊广告, 没错, 就是他
He's been doing them for over 30 years. Wait a minute.
他开了30多年, 等等
How did it go? It was, uh...
那个怎么唱来着,是不是
Wait, wait, wait. It was...
等等,等等
Don't let shopping strain your brain-o.
别让购物伤透脑筋
Just sing this short refrain-o.
来唱唱这首小曲
Our furniture is bueno.
我们的家具都很棒
Tampico is the name-o.
店名叫做坦皮科
Pretty moronic.
好傻的歌
But what can you do?
不过你能怎么办
It did tend to stick in your head.
印象太深刻了
Did you write that, being the musician of the family?
家族里的音乐家,是你写的吗
Hell, no, man.
当然不是
It was my crazy uncle Alex.
是我的疯子叔叔埃里克斯写的
He sings it at bars, trying to pick up on women.
他在酒吧里唱,用来泡妞的
In his mind, it's like saying,
他认为,这首歌好像在说
"I wrote stairway to heaven."
我写下了通往天堂的阶梯
Wait a minute. Tampico furniture.
等等,坦皮科家具
I think when my son was born that
我记得我儿子出生时
we bought his bassinet there.
在那买的摇篮车
We don't sell bassinets there.
我们不卖摇篮车的
It's more special deal.
有更特别的
We did use to sell cribs.
我们的确卖过婴儿床
Oh. Well, a crib, then, okay? Crib.
婴儿床,可能吧,婴儿车
Yeah. No, I remember that.
对,没的,我记起来了
In fact,
其实
I remember recognizing your dad from those commercials.
我记得那些广告里那个是你爸爸
Although he wasn't...
虽然他在真实生活里
anywhere near as friendly in real life.
一点也不友好
Yeah, no shit.
对,一点都没错
Did he try selling you that extended warranty?
他是不是想给你提供延长保修啊
Yeah, he probably did.
好像是的
And I was probably dumb enough to buy it.
而且我也傻兮兮的买了
Yeah, that was his big thing.
他就看中那个
You ask him for a glass of water,
你向他要一杯水
he'll tell you you need an extended warranty on the ice.
他就跟你说,要冰块就得延长保修期
So did you work there, too? Only my whole life,
你也在那里工作吗, 一直在
up until the day I said "fuck you" and quit.
直到我跟他说"操你妈" 然后不干了
So, uh...
那么
16 years ago, how old would you have been?
16年前你多大
It was after school. Trust me, I was there.
放学后,相信我,我就在那儿
Might have even helped ring you up.
可能还给你打过电话
You and your extended warranty on the crib.
你和延长保修期证都婴儿车里
Small world.
世界真小啊
That it is.
是啊
The paths we take, huh?
这就是我们走过的路
You'd like...
要吗
You...
你...
Jesse know you got cancer?
杰西知道你得了癌症吗
No one but you.
除了你没人知道
Not your family?
家人也不知道吗
No.
不知道
Why not?
为什么不说
Not a conversation I'm even remotely ready to have.
不知道怎么开口
That's why you're cooking meth?
所以你才做冰毒吗
You want to leave money for your family.
想给家人留下笔钱
Hell, I'll write you a check right now if you let me go.
要是你现在放了我,我就给你写张支票
Like I said, Walter,
就像我说的,沃尔特
this line of work doesn't suit you.
这行当根本不适合你
Get out before it's too late.
事情无法挽回之前尽早抽身
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
Yeah. you do.
你心里知道的
I'll get the key.
我去拿钥匙
No, don't do this. Don't do this.
别这样,别这样
Why are you doing this?
你何必如此
why are you doing this?
何必如此
You're doing the right thing, Walter.
你的决定是对的,沃尔特
Do you mind to...
你能不能...
So... you're not angry?
那你没生气吧
How do you mean?
你什么意思
Angry?
生气
No.
没有
Live and let live, man.
宽以待人,伙计
That's very understanding.
那是可以理解的
Whatever, man.
随便吧
I just want to go home.
我只想回家
Me, too.
我也是
Unlock me, Walter.
把我解开,沃尔特
The moment I do...
那瞬间我...
Are you gonna stick me with that broken piece of plate?
你想用那个破盘子戳死我吗
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉,抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry...
对不起,对不起,非常抱歉
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
Hello?
有人吗
Anybody down here?
下面有人吗
Everybody!
各位
I need you all to take your seats.
大家都坐在自己的位置上
Settle down, please. Thank you.
请坐好,谢谢
I understand that Mr. White
我知道怀特先生
is feeling a little under the weather this morning,
今早有点不舒服
so you folks are going to have to be making do with me today.
所以今天由我来代课
And we are going to be watching
我们今天
a very interesting video on carbon.
准备看一段很有意思有关碳的影片
Very important stuff.
非常重要的元素
So what do you think? It's a cook site. Gotta be.
你们怎么想, 这个是制毒点,肯定是
Nobody came way the hell out here just to buy.
没人会碰巧经过这鬼地方的
Fire there could have started by accident.
火灾可能是由于事故引起的
Don't look like it was meant to destroy evidence.
看起来不像是故意毁灭证据
Got a couple of dually tracks headed away towards the road.
有好几条双轨道通向那条路
So, what, they're in some kind of camper slash lab.
怎么,难道他们是在露天实验
They accidentally start a fire, and everybody f.o.'s?
他们不小心放了火,然后就消失了
Yeah, why not?
怎么不能啊
Except why would that little hair-gelled shit leave his car?
为什么那个头发跟胶一样的家伙留下车呢
I-yi-yi, Gomie!
哎呀呀,格米
It's a culture in decline.
素质都大不如前了
It's a rich and vibrant culture.
又丰富又充满活力的修养
It's a car that jumps up and down.
车上下颠簸
What the hell?
怎么了
You people used to be conquistadors, for christ's sake.
你们习惯做征服者了,老天爷
Smells like a drakkar noir factory in here.
闻着像达卡黑工厂
I already searched it.
我已经检查过了
You're wasting your time.
你只是在浪费时间
Give it up.
别找了
If this here's a trap car,
这要是辆迷惑人的车辆
it's gonna take more than your dumb white ass to find it.
你这么干,什么也找不出
You are talking to the trap car master, my friend.
我可是寻密老手,伙计
I'm rain man counting his toothpicks.
我是数牙签的雨人
Yeah, you're like rain man.
对,你跟雨人一样
Retarded.
是弱智
Yeah, baby.
好了,宝贝儿
Hello, zippy. Asshole!
看看,能人儿, 混蛋
I'd say that looks like meth, but it's...
看起来像是冰毒,但是
It's too damn white.
这颜色也太他妈的白了
You know what I'm thinking, Gomie.
知道我在想什么吗,格米
Somebody croaked our snitch.
有人灭了我们的线人
Hey, agents!
探员
You got something?
有什么发现吗
I don't know. Just...
我也不知道,只是
Just doesn't it seem like...
难道看起来不像
Something's missing?
缺了什么吗
What about the soul?
灵魂呢
The soul.
灵魂
There's nothing but chemistry here.
除了化学再无它物
Skyler.
斯凯勒
There's something I have to tell you.
我有事要告诉你