You have it within you. I know you do.
你行的。我知道你行的。
Don't worry Merlin. We've plenty of time.
别担心梅林。我们时间充裕。
I'm Sorry to disturb you, my lady.
抱歉打扰到你了,女士。
Lancelot, what are you doing here?
兰斯洛特,你在这里干什么?
I have no time to explain, I need weapons, armour, the best you've gotten.
没时间解释,我需要武器和盔甲,越优质越好。
What's it all about?
你想干什么?
Arthur's stand in more than peril. I must do what I can to protect him. It's my duty, knight or not.
亚瑟正处于危险之中。我要竭尽所能保护他。不管是不是骑士,都应如此。
You really believe that, don't you? Yes, my lady.
你始终坚信,对吗? 是的,女士。
Lancelot, I don't believe I've ever met your like before.
兰斯洛特,你我相见恨晚。
Guinevere, if I should not return... Don't go Lancelot. Please.
格温娜维尔,如果我回不来... 别去,兰斯洛特。求你了。
But go I must.
但是我必须这么做。
Don't worry, Merlin, I know you're trying.
别担心,梅林,我知道你正在努力了。
And I'm failing. If Arthur dies because I'm not good enough... Merlin!
总是失败。如果亚瑟因为我的无能而死去...... 梅林!
Merlin! Lancelot's ridding out to kill the griffin! He's what?
梅林!兰斯洛特骑马去杀狮鹫了。 他什么?
No, you're not.
不,你不能去。