We've spoken about this, Jake is just visiting.
我们讨论过,Jake只是来拜访而已。
Do you not want to stay, Jake?
你想留下吗,Jake?
Tonight or ..
今晚还是...
Forever. You should stay forever.
永远,你应该一直待在这。
Why would he if he doesn't have to? He can live out there. Grow older and have a good time instead.
如果不是必须,为啥他要一直留下?他可以到外面生活,长大过正常人的生活。
And leave. Just like his grandfather did.
他会走的。就像他爷爷那样。
Emma!
Emma!
Excuse me, where she's going?
不好意思,她这是要去哪?
That wasn't nice, Enoch!You know perfectly well why Abe left us.
不能说点好听的,Enoch?你自己清楚为什么Abe离开我们。
To join the army.
去参军。
And then he met a lady. And had a nice wedding cake.And a lovely little baby.
然后偶遇一位女士,然后成亲。然后生个孩子。
Children! I know you'd all like a new friend.
孩子们! 我知道你们都想有个新伙伴。
But I'm sure Jake has plenty of his own back in Florida.
但是我相信Jake在老家肯定有很多自己的伙伴。
I think you should all get ready for movietime while I answer that.
我去接电话,大家准备看电影吧。
But you always let us stay for it.
但是你总是让我们等着
Hi. This is Abe.How is everyone?
嗨,我是Abe.大家怎么样?