I'm not saying your work is not important.
我不是说你的工作不重要
Of course you are!I ask for one night.One night of your precious time to be at my side and support me.
你就是这个意思!我就只需要这一个晚上 就一晚 你能腾出你宝贵的时间 到现场来支持我
You don't understand.You don't understand.We are at a moment of radical crisis with my book! Stop it. Stop it!
你不明白 你不明白 我的书现在正处于一个极度紧张的危险期! 够了 别说了!
I've never known you not to be at a point... of radical crisis about something. You really ought to be on the stage.
别跟我说什么危机处理 你从没体会过这种感受 你真应该上台表演试试
Max says if we push through...
麦克斯说 如果我们能...
There we go. "Max says! Max suggests! Max instructs!"
又开始了“麦克斯说! 麦克斯建议! 麦克斯指示!”
He can have you every other day of the week... but I need you tonight.
不管哪一天 只要他一开口 你便随叫随到 但我只需要你陪我一晚
So, please, would you get off my set, go home... and put on your blue suit, and I will pick you up at seven.
所以拜托你 能不能从我的道具上起来 赶紧回家 穿上你的蓝色西装 等我七点来接你
I won't be there.
我不会来的
Make your choice, Tom. Right now.
你自己选择 汤姆 现在就选
There's no call for this, honey.
没必要这么做吧 亲爱的
Right now.Look what you have done to me.
快选 看看你都对我做了什么