He's under a lot of pressure.If we don't keep going now, I don't know what'll happen to him.
他现在压力很大 如果现在不继续 我不知道他会变成什么样
You want the big hamper?
需要装食物的篮子吗?
And the thermoses.Thanks.
还有热水瓶 谢谢
You have to think what it's like for him.
你必须站在他的立场上 想想他现在的处境
His first book comes out, everyone calls him a genius.
他的第一本书出版后 人人都叫他天才
Expectations on the second book are mighty big.
所有人对他第二本书的期望值都非常之高
He's scared. That's why he won't stop writing.
他很惶恐 所以他才不停地写 不停地写
Why don't you explain that to your daughters?Louise. They want their father back.
为什么你不自己向女儿们解释清楚?路易丝 她们很想念自己的爸爸
It's my job. It's what I do.
但这是我的工作啊
Every minute of every day?
每天不间断的工作?
And if it takes years, it takes years.
如果需要花几年的时间 那我也没有办法
You're never going to get this time back.
你要知道 这段时间你以后永远没办法弥补回来
It's one damn vacation, for Christ's sake!
天啊 这不过是一次该死的度假而已!
Louise, a writer like Tom, I get one in a lifetime.
路易丝 像汤姆这样的作家 我可能一生只能碰到一个
You get your daughters for the same lifetime.
你这一生 也只有这么几个女儿
I'm sorry.
对不起
Wave to the girls.All right, ladies!
跟孩子们道个别 出发了 小姐们!
Are you ready for our great adventure?Close your door, darling.
都准备好开始大冒险了吗?把门关上 亲爱的