Ugh. This is a true disaster. - Isn't it?
这真是一场灾难。-不是吗?
Someone put a Spanish roof on what is clearly a mid-century ranch.
有人把西班牙式屋顶盖在了中世纪农场式别墅上。
Oh, no.
不好。
Someone just went numero two.
有人刚拉屎了。
And the aftershocks are still rolling in.
余震依然绵绵不断。
Here's her diaper bag. And...what's --
这是她的尿布包,这是...
Oh, no. This, here's a note.
等等,这里有张字条。
I'm sorry to leave this way.
很抱歉以这样的方式离开。
I'm not proud of it, but I just can't do this anymore.
我并不感到自豪但我真的受不了了。
Goodbye. Sal.
再见,萨尔。
It's getting harder and harder to keep a positive spin on this.
越来越难不把这事往坏处想了。
Here. Have some cheese.
吃点奶酪吧。
Oh, no. Thank you. I'm, I'm good.
不了,谢谢,我不吃。
Oh, my.
天呐。
That is strong.
这味道还真重。
Oh, my goodness.
天呐。
Hey. What are you staring at?
看什么看?
It's French cheese.
这可是法式奶酪。
Costs more than you make in a week.
你一周的薪水都买不起。
Okay, you might want to keep your voice down.
你最好小声点。
Claire. - Yeah?
克莱尔。-怎么了?
That guy over there is checking you out!
那边的帅哥在对你放电!
I don't think he is.
我觉得他不是。
My friend Claire would like to meet you in the bathroom.
我朋友克莱尔想在卫生间和你相会。
No. I-I did not say that.
我没这么说。
Claire, why do you do that to yourself?
克莱尔,你为什么要这样糟蹋自己?
You are so pretty.
你这么漂亮。
Hey, Phil, what time is it?
菲尔,几点了?
What's wrong?
怎么了?
My watch is gone, Edward, what did you do?
我的手表不见了,爱德华你做了什么?
Jillian, what's your middle initial?
吉莉安,你中间名的开头是什么?
"C," For Catherine.
C,代表凯瑟琳。
And, Phil, what age were you when you first kissed a girl?
菲尔,你第一次跟女生接吻是什么时候?
12 cousin, 14 non-cousin.
12岁和表妹,14岁和不是表妹的女生。
Let's stick with non-cousin.
从不是表妹的那个算起吧。
I think if you go to 14c, seat right over there, you'll wind up with what you're looking for.
如果你去到那边的14C座位你会找到你想要的。
It works on battery, but, oh, my God, I'm excited!
我的表是电池表,不过我好激动!