Mr. Perkins has informed you you're not working anymore tonight...so come on, come with me.
柏金斯先生已经告诉你 今晚不需要再继续工作了 所以跟我一起回家吧
Mrs. Bernstein...
伯恩斯坦夫人...
Don't touch me! For heaven's sake.You stay there. Jesus, Aline!
别碰我! 我的天啊 站在那里别动 天啊 艾琳!
Come. Aline.
走吧 艾琳
You don't want to see me?Fine! Fine! You will never have to see me again.
你不想看见我?那好!那好!那你永远也别想再见到我了
Aline. What are you doing?What the hell are you doing?
艾琳 嗯? 你在做什么?你到底在做什么?
Aline! No! Stop it. No! Spit 'em! No! Spit 'em! No. You spit 'em out. Spit 'em out.
艾琳! 不! 别这样 不! 吐出来! 不!
Stop now, Aline. My love.My love, my angel. Stop now.
别这样 艾琳 亲爱的 亲爱的 我的天使 别这样
All right. All right. All right.Show me your strength, darling.
好了 好了 好了 坚强点 亲爱的
Look at me. Look at me!
看着我 快看着我!
Show me your strength. Come on. Come on.
站起来 嗯? 加油 快站起来
All right. Come on. Come on. That's it. All right.
好了 快啊 就是这样 好了 没事了