I'd like to say you're looking well, Jefferson, but I'd be lying.Poverty doesn't suit you.
我想说你气色不错 杰弗森 但那无疑是谎话 贫穷并不适合你
What are you doing here, Regina?
你来这里干什么 瑞金娜
I have a job for you.
我有份工作要给你
I don't do that anymore.
我不再做那个了
Yes, I heard you hung up your hat. Why? Is it because of your sweet daughter Grace?
是的 我听说你"挂帽"了 为什么 是因为你那可爱的女儿格蕾丝吗
Because of my work, she lost her mother.I don't want her to lose her father, too.
因为我的工作 她失去了母亲 我不想让她再失去父亲
So now you're foraging for fungus.What kind of future does your daughter have here with you?
所以现在你以寻菌类为生吗 和你待在这儿 你女儿又会有怎样的未来
Do this one last favor for me, and you can give her the life she deserves.
再最后帮我这一次 你就能给女儿她应得的生活了
That's why I'm staying.You don't abandon family.That's... what she deserves. Now please leave.
这就是我待在这里的原因 对家人不离不弃 那才是她...应得的 现在请你离开
All I need is your special skills to get me somewhere.Somewhere you've been before.
我只需借你特殊的技艺带我去个地方 一个你以前就去过的地方
Do it, and I can change your life.
只要帮我 我就能改变你的生活
What business could you possibly have there?
你去那里要做什么
Something of mine was taken and found its way over there.I want it back.
我有样东西被人夺去 流落到了那里 我想把它找回来
Then find someone else to get it.
那就找别人去取吧