it's just 'cause, uh, I kinda wanted to go out with her too, so I told her, actually, you were seeing Bernie Spellman...who also liked her, so...
只是因为,呃,我也有点想约她出去,所以我告诉她实际上你那时正在和Bernie Spellman谈恋爱......也就是另一个也喜欢她的家伙,所以......
Chandler:Well, this is fascinating. So, uh, what is it about me?
恩,这真是奇怪了。那么,呃,我到底有什么?
Phoebe:I don't know, 'cause you're smart, you're funny...
我不知道,因为你聪明,你风趣……
Chandler:Ross is smart and funny, do you ever think that about him?
Ross聪明风趣,你们曾经觉得他也是过吗?
All:Yeah! Right!
是!对!
Chandler: WHAT IS IT? !
是什么?!
Monica:Okay, II don't know, youyou just you have a quality.
好吧,我我不知道,你你只是你有一种气质。
All:Yes. Absolutely. A quality.
是的,绝对是,一种气质。
Chandler:Oh, oh, a quality, good, because I was worried you guys were gonna be vague about this.
哦,哦,一种气质,好的,因为我正担心你们这些家伙会搞不清楚这个呢。
Joey:You know, Chandler, I think it is going to work for you.
Chandler,我认为这会对你有用。
Chandler:Excuse me?
什么?
Joey:sure, sure, women find you less threatening, they let their guards down, they boom, you are like a stealthy heterosexual.
当然当然,女人们发现你不是那么有威胁性,她们就会放低警惕,你简直就像个偷偷摸摸的异性恋者。
Monica:Hello? Hello? Oh! Rachel, it's Paolo calling from Rome.
喂?喂?哦!Rachel,是Paolo从罗马打来的。
Rachel:Oh my God! Calling from Rome! Bon giorno, caro mio.
哦我的天!从罗马打来的!Bon giorno,caro mio.(意大利语)
Ross:So he's calling from Rome. I could do that. Just gotta go to Rome.
他从罗马打电话来。我也可以,只要去罗马就可以了。
Rachel:Monica, your dad just beeped in, but can you make it quick? Talking to Rome.I'm talking to Rome.
Monica,你爸刚打进来,不过你能快点吗?我要和罗马通话呢。我在和罗马通话。