Hey, will you steam my uniform next? Yeah, w... interesting.
弄好可以也烫下我的制服吗?哟,真有意思
Do you recall this conversation?
你还记得我们这段对话吗
"Leonard, want to go halfsies on a steamer?"
"莱纳德 要不要跟我摊挂烫机的钱"
"No, Sheldon, we don't need a steamer."
"不要 谢尔顿 我们又用不到"
Looks like that rumpled chicken's come home to roost.
看来有人现在自食恶果了吧
Here are the makeup sponges you asked for.
这是你要的化妆海绵
Oh, thanks, I thought I had more.
谢啦,我本来以为我还有不少
Damn, you've got more makeup than I do.
靠,你的化妆品比我还多
You've got better makeup than I do.
而且还比我用的都高级
Yeah, I'm borrowing this.
这个老娘借了
This is my ComicCon makeup.
这是我动漫大会专用化妆品
I love you, but there are some things a man doesn't share with his girlfriend.
我爱你,但有些东西是男子汉们不能与女友分享的。
That's a wise policy. I once borrowed my sister's makeup for a costume contest.
十分明智的原则。我曾为化装比赛借用了我妹妹的化妆品。
Got a terrible case of pinkeye.
结果被传染到红眼病
Yeah, but luckily, I was going as a zombie.I won second place.
幸好那年我刚好是想化装成僵尸,因此还赢得了第二名呢。
I feel like you guys just went to ComicCon.
你们不是才去过动漫大会吗
That was San Diego ComicCon.This is Bakersfield ComicCon.
上次是圣地亚哥动漫大会。这次是贝克尔斯菲动漫大会。
Is that better?Well, it's a lot smaller.It's more about the comic books.
这次的有比较好吗?其实规模小了很多。但重心主要放在漫画书上
The way these conventions used to be before they went all Hollywood.
以前传统的大会都是这样而不是像现在的好莱坞电影潮
So to answer your question, no, it's not better.Well, then why are you going?
简单扼要地回答你,这场没比较好。那你们干嘛还去啊?
It's a comic book convention.
始终还是漫画大会
You know, it's like pizza or particle accelerators,even the stinky one's still pretty good.
就如同披萨或粒子加速器一样嘛,就算做得不好也还是可以接受。
All right.Well, you guys have fun.I guess I'll see you Sunday night. Yeah.Okay. Oh, hang on a second.
好吧,那祝你们玩得开心。那估计是周日晚再见了吧。是的,行。你等一下
Hold this.What was that for? To show people when they don't believe me.Oh, this is the best.
举着这个。这是干嘛?作为别人不信我有美女女友时的证据。这样最爽了
You have booze with breakfast on a Tuesday,you got a problem.
如果你平日吃早餐时配酒喝人家会说你酗酒
You do it on the weekend, you got brunch.
但如果是周末这样 就能推说是早午餐
Sheldon doesn't believe in brunch.
谢尔顿不爱早午餐这套
He can't stand being at a table where one person's having an omelet and another person's having a sandwich.
他无法忍受吃饭时一边有人在吃早餐煎蛋卷而另一边有人在吃午餐三明治
He's not exhausting at all.
他真是不厌其"烦"啊
It's Leonard, he says they're on the road and headed for Bakersfield at "warp speed."
莱纳德发的短信说他们在路上了正"曲速前进"贝克尔斯菲市呢?( 科幻电影中运用空间翘曲以快于光速的几个数量级的速度航行)
Maybe it's the Mimosa,but I'm gonna give the kid an LOL.
可能这含羞草鸡尾酒上头但我就大发慈悲给他回个"哈哈哈"吧
It's cute how excited they are.
他们兴奋这些事的样子真可爱
You should have seen Howard sewing his costume all week for the convention.
你们应该看看霍华德为了参加大会 缝了整周服装的样子
When did Howard learn to sew?
霍华德什么时候学的缝纫啊
When he was a little boy, every couple months,he would have to let his mom's pants out.
他小时候每隔几个月都要帮他妈把旧裤子重新缝大一点
I don't even understand why they go to these conventions. I know.
我真不知道他们为什么会去这些大会,对啊
The four of them work at a major university.They're all super smart.
他们四个都在知名大学工作。他们都超级聪明
How can they still be into something made for 12yearolds?I don't mind it.
怎么会还在痴迷12岁小孩的玩意呢?我是不介意啦
I think Howie's just in touch with his inner child.
我觉得霍华德只是内心有孩子气的一面
Although when he comes to bed in his Batman pajamas,sometimes it feels like I'm touching his inner child.
不过有时候他穿着蝙蝠侠睡衣上床时我都感觉是其实他就是个小孩
It's probably because they were bullied growing up.
可能是因为他们从小被欺负到大吧
In a world where you can't fight back,superheroes provide meaningful wishfulfillment.
在一个人自身无力反抗时超级英雄能满足他们心中的愿望
Now I feel bad for picking on all those kids.
现在我对自己欺负过的那些人感到内疚
Although, in my defense,if Danny Biffle didn't want to eat a mouthful of dirt,he shouldn't have shown up to school wearing a bow tie.
但我也要替自己辩驳当年丹尼?比佛要不想被欺负得满嘴泥就不该戴着一个欠扁的蠢领结来上学
I've never even read a comic book. You guys?Uhuh. No.
我没有看过漫画书呢?你们呢?没,没有过。
I mean, it's such an important part of their lives.
这东西对他们生命那么重要
Maybe we should try reading some.Seriously?
我们也许该去试着看看啊。你说真的吗?
The comic book store isn't far from here.
漫画店离这里也不远啊
That is an amazing idea.Okay, how many of these have I had?
这主意太棒了。靠,我是喝了多少杯啦?
I think you should turn on the GPS.It is on.
我觉得你该开卫星导航器。开了啊
But the turnbyturn voice option isn't on.
可你没开语音导航功能
I know I'd feel more safe if you turn on the turnbyturn voice option.
你要是打开那个我会感觉到加倍安心呢
I love the turnbyturn voice option.Has it really only been ten miles?
我爱死语音导航功能了。真的只开了10英里而已吗?
I'm turning it on, but just to shut you up.Leonard, bear left and continue on Interstate 210.
为了让你闭嘴,我现在就开。莱纳德,向左转沿着210洲际公路继续前行
Ooh, sounds like that fellow knows what he's talking about.
语音导航的那人听起来很懂行啊
I'd put on my listening ears if I were you.What did you do?
我要是你,一定会洗耳恭听的。你对导航器干嘛了?
I found a hack online.
我网上找到了个破解软件
I was able to upload MP3 recordings of my voice to your GPS.
能让我把自己录制的声音档上传到你的导航器
That is so cool.Counterpoint, no, it's not.
这太酷了.反对一点都不酷
Continue on Interstate 210 for five miles.
继续沿着210洲际公路前行5英里
Here's an interesting fact about interstates.Really?
以下是一则关于洲际公路的有趣小知识。你不是吧?
Shh, he said it's interesting.Interstates are numbered as follows.
别吵人家说是有趣小知识呢。洲际公路数字命名的规则是
Evennumbered routes run east and west,oddnumbered routes run north and south.
偶数公路走东西向奇数公路走南北向
Threedigit route numbers indicate bypasses or spurs.
三位数公路表示环绕郊区或支路
Look, Leonard, there's a bridge.Drive off it. You know, we're not that far from Vazquez Rocks.
瞧,莱纳德,那有座桥。冲出去死了算了。我们离华斯克巨岩公园不远了
Oh, they shot a lot of Star Trek episodes out there.
《星际迷航》有很多集都是在那里拍的
We've got our costumes in the trunk.
我们的化装服就在车里
We could go there and have a little photo shoot.Great idea.
我们可以去那里拍几张照片。好主意
I haven't had a carbohydrate in two weeks.
我两周没碰过碳水化合物了
These cheekbones need to be in front of a camera before I eat a pretzel and they're gone.
瘦得颧骨都凸起来了,不赶紧拍照不然一块椒盐卷饼下肚,就打回原形了。
Yeah, that sounds fun.Oh, smashing. Now, Leonard, do you know how to get there? No.
好啊,听起来不错。好极了。莱纳德,那你知道怎么去吗?不知道。
Yeah, well luckily, someone in the car does.Recalculating.
幸好车上有人知道。重新计算路程。
While we're waiting,do you know which president signed the Intestate Highway System Act into law?
在等待的同时你知道是哪一任总统将《洲际公路系统法案》签署成为法律吗?
The answer, coming up in 14 miles.None of you will get it.
答案将在14英里后公布。你们肯定都猜不出来
It's Eisenhower.Why are they staring?Who cares?
是艾森豪威尔(美国第三十四任总统)他们干嘛盯着我们看,哪要理由
Just soak it in. Hello, boys.Could you please stop staring? They're just girls.
好好享受就行了。你们好呀。拜托不要盯着看不过是女生而已
It's nothing you haven't seen in movies or in drawings.Hey, Stuart.
你们又不是没在电影或漫画里见过,斯尔图特
What brings you guys here?
什么风把你们吹来了
We were looking for a recommendation about comic books.
我们想听听你对漫画书的建议
Oh, well, I recommend you don't open a store and sell them.
我的建议是千万不要以卖漫画书为生
No, we were just wondering why the guys like this stuff so much,so we thought we'd give it a try.
不是啦,我们只是好奇为什么男生这么喜欢看漫画所以我们想试试看
Oh, okay. What do you think you might be into?Superhero, fantasy, graphic novels, manga
好的,你们觉得自己可能会喜欢什么类型?超级英雄漫画、奇幻漫画、漫画小说、日本漫画
I swear I will turn a hose on you.
再盯人家我就拿水管喷死你们
What kind of comics do the guys like?
那咱家几个都喜欢什么类型的漫画
Um, a little bit of everything.Mostly superhero stuff.
什么类型都会看一点。大部分是超级英雄系列的
All right, well, who's the best superhero? You can't ask a question like that in here.
好吧,那谁是最厉害的超级英雄?你不能在这里问这种问题
Are you trying to start a rumble? Well, what do you recommend? Well, uh, let's see.
你是想挑起宅男骂战吗?那你推荐什么?我想想
You've got your basic cleancut good guys Superman, SpiderMan, Captain America.
有阳光帅气的基本款英雄《超人》《蜘蛛侠》《美国队长》
Then you have your darker antiheroes your Batman, your Wolverine, Punisher.
有黑暗系的另类英雄《蝙蝠侠》《金刚狼》《惩罚者》
Ooh, I do love a bad boy.As evidenced by your boyfriend and his fear of hamsters.
哇,我还就喜欢坏小子。你那怕仓鼠的男友 就是最好的"证明"啊
If I were you, I'd go for Fables number one.
如果我是你 我会选《成人童话》第一集
The artwork is sophisticated,it's intelligently written,and it doesn't objectify or stereotype women.
画风复杂精致情节千回百转而且没有物化或有女性刻板印象
Ooh, Thor! He's hot.Yeah, he kind of is.
哇,《雷神》。他真性感。对啊,的确是。
And we're blending, and we're blending,and we're done.
再上点粉,再上点粉,大功告成
I know Mr. Data isn't supposed to smile,but here it comes.
我知道数据机器人不应该笑但我要笑一个
Come on, guys. Let's do this.Yeah, I'm sweating my bald cap off.
来吧,伙计们。开拍啦。快点,我出汗出得秃头套都要掉了。
So what's our first pose going to be?I say we begin with a classic Star Trek fight scene.
我们第一个造型要摆什么?先摆一个《星际迷航》的经典打斗场面吧
I'll set the timer. Sheldon, how is that a fight pose?
我去设定时。谢尔顿,你这算哪门子的打斗姿势?
Mr. Data's weapon is his mind.I'm wielding it.Phasers on the Borg!
数据机器人的武器就是脑子。我正挥舞它呢。相位枪对准博格人
Charlie's Angels.Okay, what's next? Now let's do some sexy glamour shots.
《霹雳娇娃》姿势好的,下一个是什么?我们拍几辑性感魅力的照片
I'll set the mood.Yeah, nice one.That's right.Oh, my God.
我来挑动气氛。好,这张好。就这样。天啊
Leonard, someone's stealing your car!What? Hey, hey!Come back here! Stop!
莱纳德,有人在偷你的车。什么?喂,喂!回来,别走!
Stealing is against the law!I don't believe this. Son of a bitch. I'll call 911. Wha...
偷车是犯法的!真不敢相信。混蛋。我打电话报警。糟糕
Oh, no, my phone is in my other pants. Oh, so is mine. Mine, too. Anybody got any ideas?Nope.
不是吧,我的手机在其他裤子里。我的也是,我也是。有人有办法吗?没有
The only thing left to do now is assign blame.Nice going.
唯一能做的事就是怪罪某人。都怪你。
What kind of a person steals another person's car in broad daylight?
谁会在光天化日之下公然偷走别人的车啊?
What kind of person leaves his keys in the car?
谁会把车钥匙留在车里不拿走啊
I thought we agreed this was all Koothrappali's fault. You're right. Nice going.Car.
不是说好都怪库萨帕里了吗?你说得对。都怪你。有车
What is wrong with people? Why don't they stop? Maybe we're better off. You know, what if we were to get in a car with a crazy person?
这些人怎么搞的,干嘛不停车?也许这样更好。万一我们上了神经病的车就惨了