You hung me out to dry.
你把我坑苦了
How exactly did I do that?
此话怎讲
By making it seem like I'm the one
你弄的像是我夺走了
that's taking away your dream wedding.
你的梦幻婚礼一样
You are the one taking away my dream wedding!
本来就是你夺走了我的梦幻婚礼
We're getting married,
我们要结婚了
and it can be as small as possible
婚礼只是小办一场
with just our close friends, okay?
只请我们的亲朋好友,好吗
I think we should consider promoting Jack Soloff
我觉得我们应该提拔
to name partner. Are you crazy?
杰克·索罗夫做冠名合伙人,你疯了吗
Hardman's got something on him.
哈德曼手上有他的把柄
If Hardman has something on him,
如果哈德曼有他的把柄
then we need to have it on him, too.
那我们也要抓到他的把柄
You want me gone, call for a vote,
你想让我走,召集投票去
'cause we know what's going on with daniel's investor,
因为我们知道丹尼尔的投资人是怎么回事
and Harvey's about to put a stop to it right now.
而哈维正在去解决问题
Why should I believe you would even live up to
我为什么要相信你真的会
your end of the bargain?
实现你的承诺呢
Because I don't give a shit
因为我根本不在乎
about your war with Daniel Hardman.
你跟丹尼尔·哈德曼的斗争
All I want to do is see you get down on your knees
我想要的只是看着你跪下
and say, "I quit."
然后说,"我退出"
You're breaking the law every day.
你每天都在违法
Oh, so now I shouldn't get married?
所以我不该结婚了
I'm saying you should quit.
我是说你应该辞职
The longer you go,
人生走得越远
the less the money matters.
钱就越不重要
You almost got caught, didn't you?
你差点被抓,是吗
I went to talk to someone.
我去找了个人聊了聊
Who?
是谁
You know who.
你知道是谁
Mom? Dad!
妈妈,爸爸
Grammy, what are you doing here?
奶奶,你怎么在这里
Where's mom? I want to give her a hug.
妈妈呢,我想抱抱她
Dad, too.
还有爸爸
What?
什么
You told me not to be mad at them last night, remember?
昨晚你让我不要生他们的气,记得吗
You said once they got home I should tell them I was sorry
你说等他们回来我应该跟他们说对不起
and give them a hug.
并且给他们个拥抱
But they didn't wake me up, so I didn't get to,
但他们没叫我起床,所以我没机会
and I want to.
但我很想抱抱他们
Michael, I have to tell you something.
迈克尔,我必须和你说些事情
What is it?
什么事
Youryour parents,
你的,你的父母
last night they were in a car accident.
他们昨晚出了一场车祸
But they're gonna be okay, right?
但他们会好起来的吧
Michael, they passed away.
迈克尔,他们去世了
What?
什么
No.
不
No, they can't be.
不,不可能的
You're wrong!
你说的不对
I wish I were, baby.
我也希望我错了,宝贝
I wish I...
我希望我
Why didn't you wake me up?
你为什么不叫醒我
I could have gone to the hospital.
我本可以去医院的
I could have seen them!
我可以见见他们
They didn't make it to the hospital, sweetheart,
他们没有坚持到医院,亲爱的
andand I didn't want to tell you until I had to.
不到迫不得已的时刻我也不想告诉你
How could you do this to me?
你怎么能这么对我
How could you not wake me up?
你怎么能不叫醒我
What are you doing up so early?
这么早起来干什么呢
Oh, nothing, just going through this old box of stuff.
没什么,就是翻翻这盒旧东西
Does that have something to do with
这和你昨晚
you seeing Trevor last night?
与特雷弗见面有关吗
Yeah. Yeah, it does.
是啊,有关
Is he still a mess?
他的生活还是那么糟吗
No. No, he's actually doing really well.
不,他其实过得挺好的
So what do you mean?
那是什么意思
I mean, I need to take the day.
我的意思是我今天得请个假
You need to take the day?
你今天得请个假
Yeah. Is there something wrong?
是的, 出什么事了吗
No, nothing's wrong.
不,没什么事
Just got something I need to do.
就是有些事情需要处理
Okay.
好吧
Jessica.
杰西卡
Jack.
杰克
Did you reconsider my offer?
你重新考虑我的提议了吗
About resigning?
辞职那件事吗
Yeah, no, not a chance.
不,绝不可能
But the bylaws require you to be given formal notice so...
但公司章程规定需要给你正式通知
You're calling for
你今天召集了
an emergency vote of no confidence today?
临时不信任投票
Yes.
是的
Well, you're shitty at math, Jack,
你数学真差,杰克
because even if we lost McKernon,
因为就算我们失去了麦肯诺
one client is not enough to turn the partners against me.
一个客户也不足以让所有合伙人反对我
Check your calculator, Jessica,
检查一下你的计算器吧,杰西卡
because you only had half the partners,
因为只有一半合伙人支持你
and every single one of them is about to lose
并且他们中的每个人都正要
the biggest client to a hostile takeover
在一场恶意收购中失去他们最大的客户
because of your poor leadership.
就因为你的领导失职
We both know the only hostile takeover you care about
我们都知道你唯一在意的恶意收购
is the one in here.
就是这里的这个
Take a picture,
合个影吧
because tomorrow morning, those letters are coming down.
因为明天这些名字就要撤下来了
Where the hell is he?
他去哪儿了
I don't know.
我不知道
Gretchen, I swear, if you want to have a job tomorrow,
格蕾琴,我发誓,如果你还想明天有工作
you better tell me where Harvey is.
你最好告诉我哈维去哪了
Ms. Pearson, every Sunday I lay out all my outfits
皮尔逊女士,我每周日都会为下周
for the coming week, and I have no intention
准备好行装,我也不想
of not wearing one of those babies tomorrow.
到了明天就没机会再穿了
So with all due respect,
恕我直言
I don't know.
我真的不知道
Well, if you want to pick out your clothes for next week,
好吧,如果你还想为下周准备衣服
you better find the hell out.
你最好把他找出来
Harvey. Harvey, wait.
哈维,哈维,等等
Wait. II made a mistake.
等等,我犯了个错误
Don't you touch me.
你别碰我
You don't understand.
你不明白
I understand you made a fool out of dad for the last time.
我知道这是你最后一次骗爸爸了
Lily, let me try. Harvey
莉莉,让我试试,哈维
You get the hell out of my father's house.
你滚出我父亲的房子
Bobby, getget out.
鲍比,出去
Get out!
出去
Harvey, listen to me.
哈维,听我说
No, you don't know what you're doing.
你不清楚你在做什么
I know exactly what I'm doing.
我非常清楚我在做什么
Harvey, think about what it would do to your father.
哈维,想想这对你父亲和马库斯会造成
to Marcus. It'll kill them.
什么影响,他们会死的
You said that once before and you'd never do this again.
你以前就说过了,说以后再也不会这么做了
I know what I said.
我知道我说了什么
And I said if you did I'd tell him everything,
我也说过如果你再犯,我就告诉他们一切
And I'm going to.
我要告诉他们
Harvey, I am begging you.
哈维,我求求你
Don't tear us all to pieces.
不要摧毁我们
Don't destroy your family.
不要摧毁你的家庭
Don't you dare put this shit on me.
你居然敢把罪名扣到我头上
Harvey?
哈维
Where did you just go?
你刚刚在想什么呢
I'm sorry.
不好意思
I was just thinking about the time I had to decide
我只是想起了当年我得决定
whether or not I should tell my father
要不要把我母亲出轨的事
that my mother was cheating on him.
告诉我父亲
And maybe we should talk about that.
也许我们应该谈谈这件事
I didn't come here to talk about that.
我不是来谈这件事的
I came here to figure out whether or not I should resign.
我来这是想弄清楚我到底该不该辞职
And then you started thinking about your mother.
然后你想起了你的母亲
And if your brain went to the one,
如果你的大脑想到了这件事
then it's connecting it to the other,
那这两者之间必然有关联
and the best thing we can do right now
我们现在最好还是
is to try and figure out why.
努力弄清楚为什么
I don't have time for that.
我没这个时间
Harvey, you asked me to block out the day
哈维,你要求我给你空出一天来
for an emergency session, and I did.
做紧急咨询,我照做了
We have time.
我们有的是时间
The white ones are best.
白色的石头最好
You're just here to make me go in.
你只是来劝我进去的
I am.
没错
Because sometimes we make choices
有时候虽然我们还不够成熟
we're not old enough to make,
但是却会被迫作出一些决定
and then we regret them.
然后我们就会后悔
I don't want that to happen to you.
我不希望这种事发生在你的身上
Why would I regret not going into that place?
为什么我会因为没进那个地方而后悔
'cause it's a chance to say goodbye to your parents.
因为你有机会向你父母告别
I already missed that.
我已经错过了
Mike.
迈克
Sometimes when people lose someone they love,
有时候,人们失去自己的所爱时
they get mad at them.
会对他们生气
I'm not mad at them.
我没有对他们生气
I'm mad at God.
我对上帝生气
I understand you're mad at God.
我理解你为什么对上帝生气
Maybe you're even mad at me, too.
甚至你也会对我生气
But I came out here to give you something.
但我是来给你点东西的
St. William,
圣威廉
Patron saint of orphans.
孤儿的守护神
You know who this is.
你知道他是谁
I know who all the saints are,
我知道所有的守护神
and I don't want it.
而且我不想要
I don't want to be an orphan.
我不想成为孤儿
Then don't take it.
那就不要吧
Because the truth is, orphans are alone,
因为实际上,孤儿都是孤独的
and you're not.
而你不孤独
But not going in there
但是你不进去
isn't gonna change what happened.
也改变不了事实
And right now, your grandmother needs you.
而现在,你的奶奶需要你
But if you stay out here,
但如果你留在这里
she's gonna have to face today alone.
她今天就只能独自面对一切
Well, it's official, Harvey.
正式演出,哈维
My fingers are way too old.
我的手指太老了
Like hell.
可不是嘛
You can still outplay anyone.
但你还是比别人强
You're a terrible liar.
你真是太不会撒谎了
But I got to admit,
但我不得不承认
I do love seeing my boy in the crowd.
我还是喜欢在人群中看到我的儿子
Actually, dad, there's something
爸爸,其实我想
I wanted to talk to you about.
告诉你一些事
I got something for you, too. It's important.
我也想和你说点事,非常重要
The band's splitting up.
乐队要解散了
What?
什么
Lenny says he wants to spend his golden years with Marge,
莱尼说他想和玛姬共同享受退休生活
and Dave's wrist isn't getting any better, so...
戴夫的手腕也没有好转,所以...
Well, what about Harry?
那哈利呢
Harry's already got an offer from another group.
已经有别的乐团邀请哈利了
Well, if they'll take him, they'll take you.
如果他们要他,那肯定也会要你
You're not listening, Harvey.
你没有仔细听,哈维
I don't want them to take me.
我不想让他们要我
I want to come home.
我想回家
Dad, music is your life.
爸爸,音乐是你的生命啊
Look, Harvey, I'm the same age your grandfather was
哈维,你爷爷死的时候
when he died,
就是我这个年纪
And I've already spent way too much of my life
而我已经浪费了太多的时间
away from my family.
疏远了我的家人
Don't start that. You've been a great father.
别这么说,你是个超级棒的父亲
Maybe the cool father, but...not a great one.
也许只能算得上够酷,算不上棒
And now, I know it's too late to make that up to you.
我知道现在补偿你已经太晚了
I'm just hoping it's not too late to make it up to Marcus.
我只是希望对于马库斯来说不算太晚
Anyway, that's my news.
这就是我要跟你说的
Whatwhat did you want to talk about?
你...你想跟我说什么
Nothing. I met a girl.
没什么,我认识了一个女孩
Great. What's her name?
不错,她叫什么名字
Scottie.
斯科特
I'm just trying to figure out the long distance thing.
只不过是异地恋,我还得自己想想明白
All I can tell you there is, if she's the one,
我只能告诉你,如果她是命中注定的那个人
you'll know, just like with me and your mother.
你会知道的,就像我和你妈妈一样
So you didn't tell him?
所以你没有告诉他吗
No, I didn't.
没有
But you said that was the night you decided to tell him.
但是你说那晚你决定要告诉他
That was the night I decided.
我的确是在那晚决定的
No, you said it as though it was all one night.
不,你说得好像都是一晚上发生的事
I told you it was all one night
我告诉你都是一晚上的事
because I'm so used to lying whenever I tell this story.
因为我还是会在叙述的时候习惯性撒谎
My age...
我的年龄...
Why do you lie?
你为什么要撒谎
Because I was a grown man when it happened,
因为当时我已经是个成年人了
and grown men keep their words
而成年人说话
when they say they're gonna do something,
就会算话,而不会
not give in to weakness.
因软弱而屈服
But it wasn't weakness that made you break your word.
但是你食言并不是因为软弱
It was love for your father.
而是因为对你父亲的爱
Then aren't I an asshole?
那我不就是一个混蛋吗
Because I ended up ruining everything two weeks later.
因为两个星期后我把所有事都搞砸了
Louis, I need to talk to you for a minute.
路易,我要跟你谈谈
About what?
谈什么
Jack Soloff is calling for a vote
杰克·索罗夫今天要投票
to remove me as managing partner today.
决定是否撤去我管理合伙人的席位
What?
什么
Why the hell would he do that
你让他当上了冠名合伙人
after you offered to make him name partner?
他为什么还要这么做
Because I didn't offer to make him name partner.
因为我没有让他当上冠名合伙人
I told him to resign.
我让他辞职
What happened to our plan?
我们不都计划好了吗
It wasn't our plan, Louis.
那不是我们的计划,路易
It was your insane idea,
那只是你的荒唐想法
and I was never going to do it.
我不可能照做
Jessica
杰西卡
No, you listen to me.
不,你听我说
The matter at hand is
眼下的重点是
making sure that we have more people on our side
确保站在我们这边的人
than he and Daniel have on theirs.
比他和丹尼尔那边的人多
What am I supposed to do now?
那我该做什么
You are going to do exactly what I told you to do
首先,你要完全按照我所说的
in the first place.
去做
You're gonna find out what Daniel has
你要找出丹尼尔的手上
on that weaselly son of a bitch,
究竟有那个狡猾混蛋的什么把柄
and do it before 7:00 tonight.
而且要在今晚七点前找到
Because if I can't get enough votes before then,
因为我要是在那之前拉不到足够多的票
the only way we win is to make this whole thing go away.
唯一的解决方法就是除掉那个把柄
Cancel my day.
取消我今天的安排
We have to talk.
我们得谈谈
I'm studying, grammy.
我在学习呢,奶奶
I don't care what you say you're doing.
我才不在乎你说你在干什么
What I say I'm doing?
什么叫我说我在干什么
Father Walker called me.
沃克神父打来电话
He said you've been acting out.
他说你最近很不老实
Father Walker's a priest.
沃克神父是个神父
He thinks you're acting out if you're chewing gum.
嚼个口香糖他都觉得不老实
Well, I agree with him.
我和他想的一样
Yeah, and you're not at school and all I do is get As.
可你不在学校,而我一直都考A
I don't care what you're getting.
我不在乎你的成绩
I found these in the trash.
我在垃圾桶里找到了这些
So what.
那又怎样
So what?
怎样
"The Little Prince," "James and the Giant Peach,"
《小王子》《詹姆斯与大仙桃》
Michael, you love these books.
迈克尔,你不是最喜欢看这些书吗
Yeah, when I was a kid.
那是我小时候爱看的
Those books were your connection
这些书
to your mother and father.
是你与父母的联系
Yeah, well, I don't want them anymore.
我现在不想要了
You don't want this one either?
这本你也不要了吗
Your mother and I didn't always get along,
我和你妈妈关系不是很好
but I know that she read this to you every night
但我知道你小时候她每晚
when you were little because she told me.
都读这本书给你听,她告诉我了
And I also know that you'd never let me read it to you
我也知道你一直不让我读给你听
because you said it was so special.
因为你说过它是特别的
Like I said, I'm not a kid anymore.
我说了,我不是小孩子了
Michael, I'm worried about you.
迈克尔,我很担心你
Father Walker is worried.
沃克神父也很担心
I don't care what Father Walker thinks,
我不管沃克神父怎么想
and I don't care about these stupid books.
我也不在乎这些破书
Well, I do care,
我在乎
And I think you'd better go talk to Father Walker tomorrow
你明天最好去找沃克神父谈谈
because you're not getting all As.
因为你没有全考A
He's giving you an F on your history paper.
历史考试他给了你F
Louis, what are you doing here?
路易,你怎么来了
How did you get past Stacy?
史黛西怎么让你进来了
I walked right by her.
她没敢拦
Well, in that case, what can I do for you?
那么,有何贵干
I want to know what the hell you have on Jack Soloff.
我想知道你手上有杰克·索罗夫什么把柄
I have nothing on Jack other than his trust
除了他的信任以及对我是个
and confidence that I'm a better attorney than Jessica.
比杰西卡更优秀的律师的自信,别无他物
Shut your mouth.
你闭嘴吧
You're not fit to lick her boots.
你都不配给她舔鞋
Good, because that's your job, Louis,
那更好,因为那是你的活,路易
not mine.
不是我的
Listen to me.
听我说
Remember when I told you I'd kill you
还记得我说过如果你不说
if you so much as tell me the incorrect time?
我就杀了你吗
Tell me what you have on Jack right now
赶紧告诉我杰克的把柄
or you're dead in 15 seconds.
否则十五秒内我就让你死在这儿
I remember when you did that, Louis.
我记得你说过什么,路易
And right after that, I went straight to my attorneys
而在那之后,我直接去找了我的律师
and told them you had threatened my life.
告诉他们你威胁害我性命
And now, you've come into my office and done it again
如今你闯到我的办公室又干了一遍
in front of a witness.
还当着证人的面
What witness?
什么证人
Stacy, did you get that?
史黛西,录下来了吗
I got it.
录下了
So as I see it,
在我看来
security will be here in about 60 seconds.
一分钟内保安就会上来
So if you want to kill me,
所以你要是想杀我
now is your chance.
只有趁现在了
I swear to god, I will find out
我发誓,我会找出
what you're holding over Jack's head.
杰克在你手上的把柄
I doubt that,
深表怀疑
and I certainly doubt that you'll find it by 7:00.
我非常怀疑你会在七点前找到
So instead of me telling you what I have on Jack,
与其告诉你杰克在我手上的把柄
let me tell you what I have on you.
不如说说你在我手上的把柄
You vote with me today
今天你投票支持我
and your sister's company lives.
你妹妹的公司就安然无恙
What? Oh, it turns out
什么,其实
my client is looking to get into the muffin business.
我客户想要进军蛋糕领域
You leave my sister out of this.
别把我妹妹扯进来
Sure thing.
没问题
As long as you vote to remove Jessica.
只要你投票撤杰西卡职
I can't do that.
我不能那么做
Then I'm not only gonna buy it,
那我不仅会收购
I'm gonna rip that company of hers apart.
还会巴她的公司大卸八块
You son of a bitch! She never did anything to you.
你个混蛋,她跟你毫无瓜葛
No.
是没有
But you did.
但你有
And Jessica did.
杰西卡有
And Harvey did.
哈维有
So you have a choice,
所以选择权在你
Your firm or your family.
律所,还是家人
Michael?
迈克尔
It's been a long time.
好久不见
People have been calling me that a lot lately.
最近总有人喊我的全名
Maybe it's a sign.
或许是个预兆
How can I help you?
有事吗
I need to talk to someone.
我得找人谈谈
I was hoping to do it under the confessional.
我希望在告解室里谈
How long has it been since your last confession?
离你上次告解有多久了
Aren't you supposed to ask me that after we started?
这话不是应该在开始告解之后再问吗
We have started.
我们已经开始了
Have a seat.
坐吧
Here?
就在这里
Why not?
不行吗
Confession's meant to be good for the soul
告解是为了净化灵魂
and no one's ever said anything about it having to be done
没人规定一定要在小黑屋里
in a little dark box.
才能完成
Please.
请坐
You gave that paper an F?
你给了我F
It deserves an A.
明明可以得A
What about the fact that you cut the entire afternoon
你上周二翘了一整个下午的课
Last tuesday? I had a doctor's appointment.
又怎么解释,我约了医生
You even had a note from your grandmother.
你还有你祖母写的假条
That's right, I did.
没错
The problem is, Michael,
问题是,迈克尔
your grandmother wrote me a note yesterday
你祖母昨天给我写了一张便条
thanking me for letting her book club use the library.
感谢我让她的读书俱乐部使用图书馆
And those two signatures,
这两个签名
they don't look the same at all.
完全不一样
Okay, well, if you're so sure I did this,
好吧,既然你这么确定我是翘课
then why are you only giving me an F
那为什么只给我一个F
and not suspending me?
没勒令我停学呢
Because I don't think it's a coincidence that
因为我觉得你选择在家长会这天翘课
you chose to cut class on parentteacher conference day.
并不是一个巧合
That had nothing to do with it.
跟那个没关系
Mike, your grandmother told me about
迈克,你祖母跟我说了
the books you threw out.
你扔掉的那些书
Every parent in the world is obsessed
全世界的父母都希望自己的孩子
with their kid cleaning their room.
清理自己的房间
I actually do it,
我只是在清理房间
and the two of you make a federal case out of it.
你们两个太大惊小怪了
You didn't throw out those books to clean.
你扔书不是为了清理房间
You did it because you saw those kids out there
而是因为你看见别的孩子
with their parents,
都有父母
and you just couldn't deal with that pain.
而你承受不了那种痛苦
So you cut class, you went home,
所以你翘了课,回到家
and you threw away the books.
把那些书都扔了
You don't know what I did.
你又不知道我做了什么
What I do know is that your parents came here every Sunday
我知道的是,你父母每周日都会过来
and donated money to pay for that uniform
捐钱来换得那身制服
because they wanted you to be here getting an education
因为他们想让你在这里接受教育
and not cutting class.
不是让你翘课
I've gotten a perfect grade on every assignment
我每门课的成绩
I've ever gotten, all right?
都非常好
And I don't need to go to your stupid class to do it.
我用不着去上你的破课
I could have suspended you,
我可以让你停学
and that would have been much worse than an F.
这比打F的惩罚要重多了
But you're getting one or you're getting the other.
你要么得F,要么就停学
So why don't you take one night off from blaming me,
不如你省下一晚上责怪我的时间
and you decided what it is that you're gonna do?
好好想想你要怎么做
Harvey,
哈维
what are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I wanted to ask you something.
我想求你件事
I was wondering if I could stay with you
我想知道我可不可以在实习期间
while I do my clerkship.
跟你一起住
You want to stay with me for the summer?
你想暑期跟我一起住
I promise you won't even know I'm there.
我保证低调到你都察觉不出我的存在
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Do you have any idea
你知不知道
what the people around here would think
如果被这里的人发现了
if they found out?
会怎么想吗
Who says they're gonna find out?
谁说他们会知道了
I mean, no one knows anything
反正也没人
about your personal life anyway.
了解你的私生活
Harvey, what's going on?
哈维,到底怎么了
Things aren't good at home.
家里不太顺
Your brother?
你弟弟的事吗
It's my parents.
是我父母
Listen, Harvey, I know what it's like
哈维,我知道
to be living in a home that's not right,
生活在不和谐的家庭是什么感受
and I also know that you might be tempted to fix things.
我也知道你可能想要居中调解
But it's not up to the children to fix things.
但这不是孩子应该做的事
What if it was?
如果是呢
Then there's something wrong with those two people.
那么那两个人有问题
No, there isn't.
不,不是这样的
There's something wrong with one of them,
是其中一个有问题
and I don't know whether to tell the other one or not.
我不知道该不该告诉另一个
Look, Harvey, I can't tell you what you should do.
哈维,我不能告诉你该做什么
But I can tell you if you come work for me,
但我可以告诉你,如果你来为我工作
You're gonna have to have some difficult conversations.
你将不得不面对一些困难的谈话
That's work, this is family.
工作是工作,家庭是家庭
There are no more difficult conversations than that.
没有比对家人开诚布公更困难的谈话了
But for the record,
但我想让你知道
if you do come work here,
如果你来这里工作
we're gonna be family, too.
我们也会成为家人
Your father and Marcus will be here any minute,
你爸爸和马库斯随时都可能回来
and, oh, I made your favorite, chicken parm.
我还做了你最爱吃的奶酪鸡
I'm glad they're not here.
我很高兴他们不在这里
It'll give me a chance to tell you that
让我有机会告诉你
I'll pretend when they're here,
他们在场时我可以装
but I am not gonna pretend when we're alone.
咱俩独处时我可不想再装下去
Harvey, please, I'm still your mother.
哈维,拜托,我毕竟是你妈妈
No, you're not.
不,你不是
Hey, hey, hey, look who's here.
看谁来了
I thought you were working late tonight.
我以为你今晚要工作到很晚
What's up, douche nozzle?
你好啊,傻逼
You remember Bobby from down at the shop,
哈维,你还记得
don't you, Harvey?
楼下商店的鲍比吧
He's helping us get the old Mustang up and running.
他来帮我们修野马老爷车
That's right, harvey, I'm getting the Mustang.
没错,哈维,野马是我的了
And if you think you're ever getting behind the wheel
你要是以为自己能有机会
of that car
开着过过瘾...
I'm never gonna get behind the wheel of that car.
我这辈子都不会去开那辆车
Because you're jealous.
因为你嫉妒
Because that car's a piece of shit.
因为那辆车就是坨屎
Harvey, watch your mouth.
哈维,怎么说话呢
Lil, do we have enough for an extra plate?
莉儿,多了一个人盘子够用吗
Sure. How you doing, Bobby?
当然,你好吗,鲍比
I'll be good as soon as I get this grease off my hands.
等我把手上的油洗干净就好了
Where's the bathroom again?
洗手间在哪来着
It's down the hall, Bobby.
过道尽头,鲍比
You know what?
知道吗
We don't need an extra plate 'cause I'm not eating.
不需要多加盘子了,我不吃
What are you talking about? You're home early.
你说什么呢,你回来这么早
Your mother made chicken parm.
你妈妈还做了奶酪鸡
Well, why don't you eat it?
那你吃呗
Because I can't stand chicken parm anymore.
因为我再也受不了奶酪鸡了
Where you going? Harvey!
你要去哪,哈维
This is still my house, you know.
这里可还是我的家
Is it?
是吗
So other people know about you?
所以别人知道你的事
Not everyone knows everything, but...
不是所有人都清楚我的一切,不过...
People know that I don't have a law degree.
有人知道我没有法学文凭
You say that as though it were just a technicality.
你说得这么轻描淡写的
And you say that as if you're judging me.
你说的像是在批评我
Isn't that what you came here for?
你来这里不就是为了这个吗
I came here for advice.
我是来寻求建议
You said you came here to confess.
你说你是来告解的
But it doesn't matter, because if
不过没关系,因为如果...
Well, if you're looking for absolution,
如果你想赦免你的罪
I can't give it to you.
我做不到
Why not?
为什么
Because absolution requires contrition,
因为只有悔悟的人才能接受赦免
and I'm not hearing that you even think
但我没听出你觉得自己
you've done anything wrong.
做过什么错事
Because using my brain to help people
因为用我的才智帮助别人
isn't doing anything wrong.
并不是做错事
You're not using your brain to help people.
你不是在用你的才智帮助别人
You're using it to fool people,
你是在愚弄别人
and you want me to tell you that you're a good person for it.
然后你还想让我因此而说你是个好人
I am a good person.
我就是个好人
You're a person that wants to have their cake and eat it, too.
你是那种什么好事都想占尽的人
And I'm afraid that I'm all out of cake with you.
恐怕我是不会让你占任何好事的
What is that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
It means that I've often wondered
意思是说我时常在想
whether or not I did the right thing
那天没有报警让你被抓走
by not having you arrested that day.
我到底做的对不对
That would have completely screwed up my life.
那会彻底毁了我的人生的
Oh, and look at how not screwed up it is right now.
你现在的人生就不叫毁了吗
You want to know what kind of man I am?
你想知道我是什么样的人吗
You wanted to see me, Father?
你想见我吗,神父
Yes, I did.
是的
I was hoping you could explain why
我希望请你解释一下
we're missing $936 from the collection box.
为什么我们的募捐箱里少了936美元
I can't.
我没法解释
Well, that's odd, because this box was in my desk,
那就奇了,因为这个箱子在我桌子上
and I also found this
然后我在我桌子上
on my desk.
还找到了这个
Michael, the next time you want to send a message,
迈克尔,下一次你想表达什么信息
just leave me a note.
在我桌上留张条就好了
The uniform's not a message. I'm just returning it.
制服并不是信息,我只是归还给你
You said I had two options,
你说我有两条路可选
get an F or get suspended.
要么得F ,要么就停学
But I thought of a third.
但我想到了第三条路
So you're dropping out?
你要退学吗
No, I'm going to public school.
不,我要转去公立学校
And I'm not saying that I took that cash,
而且我并不是说我拿了那笔钱
but if I did, I'd be smart enough to do the math.
但就算我拿了,那我也是足够聪明会算数
My parents put $3 in the collection plate every week.
我父母每周往募捐盘里放三美元
$3 a week for 52 weeks for six years
每周三美元,一年52周,一共六年
$936.
一共936美元
And I would have thought that belonged to my parents
那我会想这些钱属于我父母
and I would have just been taking it back.
我只是把这些钱拿回来
You know, I could have you arrested.
要知道我完全可以报警让你抓
Then do it.
那就尽管报警吧
Michael, we both know how smart you are,
迈克尔,你我都知道你有多聪明
but there's a difference between intelligence and wisdom.
但聪明和智慧是有区别的
And if you don't figure that out eventually,
而如果想不明白这一点
you're gonna have a lot bigger problems than an f,
你将来遇到的问题可要比不及格大得多
because you can't outsmart
因为你没法聪明过...
God?
上帝吗
I know.
我知道
I know you don't believe in God,
我知道你不相信上帝
So let's just call them...
所以我们就称其为...
Consequences.
因果
Goodbye, Father.
再见,神父
You want to call the police, you know where to find me.
你什么时候想报警,知道去哪里找我
Wouldn't be the first time
反正他们也不是
they came to give grammy some bad news.
第一次给奶奶带去坏消息了
You never spent it.
你一直没有花吗
Not a penny.
一分都没花
Get out.
下去
Hey, get out! Harvey, you and me are going.
下去,哈维,你来跟我打
Right now.
现在
No, we're not.
不,我们不打
Yes, we are.
就是要打
And it's happening whether you like it or not.
不管你想不想
Now, you wanna tell me what was going on
想告诉我你在家里发脾气
with that bullshit back at the house?
那是怎么回事吗
What bullshit?
什么怎么回事
I wasn't hungry so I just left.
我只是不饿,所以就走了
I'm not buying it.
我才不信呢
I know something's up with you.
我知道你肯定有事
Nothing's up.
没事
Nothing?
没事吗
Your little brother was excited to see you
你弟弟那么高兴见到你
and you didn't give him the time of day.
你却连那么点时间也不给他
Marcus was excited to get Bobby's car.
马库斯高兴是因为他可以开鲍比的车
Since when you got something against Bobby?
你从什么时候开始对鲍比有意见了
He never did anything to you.
他又没对你做什么
Just let it go, dad.
别管了,爸爸
Since when do I do that?
我什么时候会就这么不管了
Since when were you around not to?
你又什么时候有时间在家管这些了
Excuse me?
你说什么
I said let it go.
我说别管了
I'm not letting it go!
我不会就这么不管了
You disrespected me,
你对我无礼
and you disrespected your brother and your mother
对你弟弟和你妈妈无礼
and our guest.
还对我们的客人无礼
Now, I know something's up with you.
我知道你肯定有什么事
I want to know what it is.
我想知道是什么
It's nothing.
没事的
It's not nothing!
肯定不是没事
Why are you doing this?
你为什么非要这样做
'Cause there's something wrong with my boy.
因为我儿子有问题
Something's wrong with me?
我还有问题
What about you?
那你呢
How can you not see what is going on under your nose
你怎么会连自己家里发生在眼皮底下的事情
in your own goddamn house?
都视而不见呢
All right. Son, stop!
好了,儿子,停下
I told her to stop, but I shouldn't have had to.
我让她停下,而这话本不该我去说
It's shouldn't have been me!
本不该我去说的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
真的很对不起
You told her to stop what?
你让她停下什么
What was your mother doing?
你妈妈干了什么
Bobby.
鲍比
So your parents' marriage ended?
然后你父母的婚姻就结束了吗
It should have ended sooner.
早就该结束了
Harvey, I'm not defending your mother,
哈维,我不是要为你妈妈辩护
but what if you'd kept that promise
但如果你信守诺言没有说出来
and then she broke it off with Bobby?
而且她和鲍比分手了呢
What difference does it make?
那又有什么区别
Well, the difference is
区别就是
you didn't have to tell your father like that.
你不用那样告诉你父亲
Yeah, I told him like that because I had no choice.
我那样告诉他是因为我别无选择
No, no, no, no, telling him like that was your choice.
不不不,那样告诉他是你自己的选择
He was attacking me.
他在攻击我
Well, you could have dropped your guard.
那你可以放弃反抗
I wasn't gonna do that.
我才不会那样做呢
He was your father. I don't care!
他是你父亲,我不在乎
Why? Because I don't lay down!
为什么,因为我永远不会拱手认输
And instead of telling him gently
所以你没有用更缓和的方式告诉他
and making a decision calmly,
没有冷静地作出决定
you hurt your father even more.
而是更深地伤害了你父亲
What are you saying?
你在说什么
I'm saying that maybe you're remembering this story
我是说或许你想起这个故事
to tell yourself that your decision with Forstman
是想告诉自己
isn't about laying down.
你不会向傅滋曼认输
It's about something more.
你会跟他对抗到底
Hey, baby.
宝贝
You're never going to believe this.
你永远不会相信这件事
Harvey asked if he could live with me today.
哈维今天问我能不能和我一起住
I'm surprised you didn't say yes.
令我意外的是你竟然没答应
What?
什么
You already live at the office.
既然你已经驻扎在办公室了
Why not just bring it home with you?
为何不把办公室带回家
Quentin, I told you,
奎汀,我告诉你
you mean more to me than work.
你比我的工作更重要
Well, actions speak louder than words.
但事实胜于雄辩
I married you.
我嫁给你了
You did.
没错
But does Harvey or anyone else at the office know that?
但哈维还有公司里其他人知道吗
Or even know that I exist?
或者有任何人知道我的存在吗
You know I'm a private person.
你知道我很注重个人隐私
I like to keep those parts of my life separate.
我想分隔这两部分的生活
What I know is, separate but equal didn't work out there,
就我所知隔离但平等在外头行不通
and it's not working in here.
在这里也一样不行
Where are you going with this?
你这话是什么意思
You know where this is going, Jessica,
别明知故问,杰西卡
where it's been going for a long time.
这么长时间了你明白的
I want a divorce.
我想离婚
What?
什么
This isn't working anymore.
我们的婚姻持续不下去了
Does this have anything to do with Lisa?
这和丽莎有关吗
No. This has to do with us.
没有,这与我们俩有关
Oh, you mean me.
你是指我吧
I do.
没错
Now you can focus on what really matters to you...
现在你就能一心扑在你最看重的事情上
Your career.
你的事业
Jessica, can I talk to you?
杰西卡,能和你聊几句吗
I take it you haven't found out
我猜你还没有找到
what Hardman has on Jack.
哈德曼掌握的杰克的把柄
I haven't, but there's something else.
确实还没,但有其他事情
Doesn't matter.
没关系了
I got us the votes.
我争取到了票数
You did?
真的吗
I went to Paul Porter and I turned him
我去找了保罗·波特劝他
and the three votes that he comes with.
还有跟随他的另外三票支持我们
So we're up by three?
那我们三票领先了吗
No, including Harvey, we're up by one.
没有,加上哈维才领先一票
No, we're not.
不是这样
Hardman's going after Esther's company.
哈德曼要对付埃斯特的公司
And he's not going to back off unless you vote against me.
除非你投票反对我,否则他不会罢手
Louis I know what you're gonna say.
路易, 我知道你要说什么
We can stop it.
我们能阻止他
But I went to Jeffrey to get him to not sell his shares,
但我找了杰夫瑞让他别卖股份
and he told me that Hardman's offering 40% over asking.
他说哈德曼愿意多给40%的价钱收购
Jeffrey agreed not to sell, but everyone else will.
即使杰夫瑞答应不卖,还有其他人卖
If Hardman can't get the stocks,
假如哈德曼买不到股份
he's gonna buy the distributor,
他就会去收购经销商
and if he can't buy the distributor,
如果他收购不了经销商
he's gonna go after the contracts.
他会针对公司的合同
Louis Forstman is his backer!
路易,傅滋曼是他的靠山
I know.
我知道
Well then, you know that he has unlimited resources,
既然你知道他有无限的资源
and I can't fight a war on multiple fronts.
我不能加入这场四面是敌的战斗
And I could tell you that if you side with me,
我本可以告诉你的是如果你站我这边
we'll figure out a way to save Esther's company.
我们能想出法子救埃斯特的公司
But I have a sister, too.
但我也有妹妹
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Louis...
路易
Whatever happens,
不管发生什么
I want you to know...
我希望你知道...
Pearson will always consider Litt
皮尔逊总是会把利特当作
her partner.
她的好伙伴的
Jessica.
杰西卡
If it had been anybody other than his sister,
如果这次不是他妹妹
he would never even consider
他肯定不会考虑...
I know, Donna.
我知道,唐娜
And you don't have to apologize for him
你不用替他道歉
because I know what a bastard Daniel Hardman is.
因为我明白丹尼尔·哈德曼有多混蛋
Is there anything I can do?
有什么能帮你的吗
Yes.
有一件事
We still have some time before the vote.
在投票前我们还有时间
I asked Gretchen to find Harvey this morning.
我上午让格蕾琴去找哈维
I asked the wrong person.
我拜托错了人
I'll find him.
我会找到他的
I knew this was a mistake.
我知道这是一个错误
I never should have come here.
我不该来这里
Michael, you didn't actually have to come here.
迈克尔,你其实不必来这里
I already knew your story.
我已经清楚你的故事了
Trevor came to see me six months ago.
特雷弗半年前来见过我
Yeah, I know that.
我知道
Yeah, but you didn't know he spent most of that time
但你不知道他讲得最多的是
talking about you or the fact that he blames himself
他为发生在你身上的事情
for everything that happened to you.
感到深深的自责
Well, maybe he should.
或许应该这样吧
Maybe you should blame yourself.
或许你该责怪自己
Right, and maybe I should blame myself
没错,或许每次地震每场战争
for every earthquake or every war.
我都该责怪自己
That's enough of the vanity, okay, Michael.
这太虚荣了,迈克尔
Vanity? Yeah, vanity, selfindulgenc
虚荣, 对,虚荣,自我放纵
Whatever you want to call feeling sorry for yourself
不管你怎么认为自从那晚之后
ever since that night... How dare you.
你就自怨自艾,你竟敢这么说
Because that's exactly why you're in this position right now. No!
就是这样你才会让身陷这境地,不
I'm in this position because Trevor put me in this position.
我身处这种境地是特雷弗害我的
No, Michael, no.
不,迈克尔,不是这样的
That's the difference between you and Trevor.
这就是你和特雷弗的差别所在
He's actually accepted that his choices were his own,
他其实接受这一切都是自己的选择
which means he actually wants to change his life.
也就是说他真想去改变自己的生活
You think I don't want to change?
你觉得我不想改变吗
Why the hell do you think I'm here?
那你说我现在在这里做什么
I don't know. Why are you here?
我不知道,你为什么来这儿
I told you, I want advice.
我说了,我需要建议
No, no, people do not need the protection of the confessional
不不,人们不需要告解的保护
to get advice.
来获得建议
I did that to protect you.
我那么做是为了保护你
No, you did that to protect you.
你那么做是为了保护你自己
So you tell me right now, why are you here?
那你现在告诉我为什么来这里
It's not that simple. It is that simple.
一言难尽,一言可尽
I can't. Why are you here?
我说不清,你为什么来这里
Because I'm afraid!
因为我害怕
What are you afraid of, Michael?
你在怕什么,迈克尔
They left me all alone.
他们都弃我而去
And now you've found someone who loves you...
现在你找到了爱你的人
and if you stop being who you are,
如果你不再是这样的自己
you're afraid she'll abandon you, too.
你害怕她也会抛下你
What am I gonna do, Father?
我该怎么做,神父
Come with me, Michael.
跟我来,迈克尔
I want to show you something.
我给你看个东西
Why'd you tell him?
你为什么告诉他
He needed to know.
他有权知道
What he needed was for us to be a family.
他需要的是我们这个家
Families aren't built on lies.
家不是建立在谎言上的
Well, now all we are is built on shit
现在地基连谎言都不是,而是一摊烂泥了
Because nobody's happy about what you did except for you.
因为你这么做,除了你之外谁都不开心
I didn't do this for me.
我这么做不是为了我自己
You couldn't stand that
你就是无法忍受
I was about to have them all to myself.
这一切都将是我的了的事实
You think I did this to take something away from you?
你觉得我这么做是为了和你抢什么吗
You did take something away from me.
你就是抢走了我的东西
You don't get it.
你还不明白
You get to go back to law school,
你可以回你的法律学校
and you're gonna pass the bar,
通过律师资格考试
and you're gonna go live your big hotshot life,
过你前途光明的美好生活
and I'm gonna be stuck here on my own.
只剩我一个人孤零零留在这里
You're not on your own. Really?
你不是孤身一人,是吗
I don't know if you noticed, but mom just left
不知道你注意到没有,但妈妈刚走了
and dad's not coming out of his room, so who's here for me?
爸爸也不愿意出屋子,我还有谁
So two weeks later I got a place in the city,
所以两周后我在市里租了间房子
I moved out, and I never went back.
搬了出来,再也没回去过
You left your brother and your father alone after all that?
这一切之后,你却丢下了你父亲和你弟弟
I didn't want to.
我也不想这么做的
Then why did you?
那你为什么还这么做
Because I couldn't take knowing that
因为我无法接受
I was the one that tore everything to pieces.
是我把一切搞得支离破碎这个事实
And you think you'll be doing that again if you resign?
现在你觉得如果你辞职,一切又会重演
I will be doing that again if I resign.
如果我辞职就是会重演
Well, I think stepping down
我认为后退一步
isn't tearing everything to pieces.
并不会破坏一切
I think it's a chance to keep everything together.
我认为这是个拯救一切的机会
She gave me my start.
是她给了我重新开始的机会
Harvey, I once commented that Jessica sounds like
哈维,有次我说杰西卡听起来
a hell of a woman,
真是个女强人
and you said, "What does it matter?"
然后你说,那又怎样
Well, you're the one who led me to believe
是你给我留下了她是个
she's a hell of a woman.
女强人的印象
Maybe you did it for a reason.
也许是有理由的
What reason?
什么理由
For me to suggest that maybe she'll understand
为了让我说她应该会理解
that you leaving doesn't mean that you don't care about her.
你离开并不代表你不在乎她了
It means that you do.
恰恰代表你在乎
And what if that's not why I told you all this?
那如果我告诉你不是为了这个呢
What if you're wrong?
如果是你错了呢
Then I'll be wrong.
那我就承认错误
And you'll be able to handle that.
那你也就一定能解决此事
I spent a lot of time here.
我以前经常就待在这个屋呢
You remember this place?
你还记得这里
I remember everything.
我过目不忘
I know you do, Michael.
我知道,迈克尔
I was always aware of what a special child you were.
我一直都知道你与众不同
Hasn't changed a bit.
这里一点都没变啊
Hasn't it?
一点都没吗
What are you talking about?
什么意思
Michael, I think you came to see me
迈克尔,我觉得你来见我
because when people are in crisis
是因为当人们遇到困难的时候
they're searching for something more,
总会怀念曾经的拥有
usually something they've lost.
通常都是现在不再拥有的
I lost my parents, and I'm not getting them back.
我失去了父母,再也找不回来了
No, Michael, you lost your faith.
不,迈克尔,你失去的是信仰
Grammy.
奶奶
The day after you left school
你离开学校的第二天
she gave me the money back.
她就把钱还回来了
Her only request was that we use some of it
她唯一的要求是让我们用其中部分
to buy this bookcase
买下这个书架
to keep these books together.
保留这些书
They're my father's books.
这些是我父亲的书
And your mother's.
还有你母亲的
I never knew why she did it.
我一直不明白她为什么这么做
And now I do.
现在我明白了
Michael, if you're worried about Rachel leaving you,
迈克,如果你在担心自己一旦改变
if you stop doing what you're doing,
瑞秋就会离开你
I don't think she will.
我想她不会的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
'Cause I have faith.
因为我有信仰
Can I help you?
有事吗
I was just
我只是
Where is he?
他人呢
Where is who?
你问谁
Harvey.
哈维
Please, it's an emergency.
拜托,我找他有急事
Well, I'm sorry, he's not here,
抱歉,他不在这里
and I'm afraid I don't know where he went.
而且恐怕我并不知道他去了哪里
I'm sorry, I just
抱歉,我只是
Do you mind if I just sit here for a minute?
你介意我在这里坐一会儿吗
Of course.
请便
You probably know more about what's going on that I do, don't you?
也许你比我更了解现在的状况吧
I'm sorry, I can't respond to that.
抱歉,这个问题我不能回答
As long as I'm here...
既然我也来了
Thank you.
谢谢你
For what?
谢我什么
A few weeks ago Harvey finally forgave me
几周前哈维终于原谅了我
for going to Louis.
去为路易工作的事
And I know he never would have done that
我知道如果不是他来找了你
if he hadn't come to see you.
肯定不会的
I'm sorry, I can't respond to that either.
抱歉,这个问题我也不能回答
You just did.
其实你已经回答了
And thank you again for what you're thinking.
再次谢谢你,为你此刻的想法
And what is that?
我在想什么
That he never would have come to see you
你在想如果不是我
if it hadn't been for me.
他也不会来找你
You really can do that.
你真能读懂人心
Yeah, I can.
是的
In fact, I can tell you what you're thinking right now.
事实上,我还知道你现在在想什么
What is that?
什么
You're thinking two things, actually.
你在想两件事,事实上
One, this woman would make an excellent therapist.
其一,这女人要当心理咨询师肯定很厉害
And two...
其二
Harvey has no idea what he's missing.
哈维不知道他错过了多好的人
Well, it seems Harvey won't be joining us,
看来哈维不会来了
so we may as well get started.
所以不如现在开始吧
We're here because there's a concern
我们今天聚集一堂是因为
that I no longer have the best interests of the firm at heart
大家担心我已不再将公司利益放在首位
but am instead focused on the selfish interests
而是只关心某些个人的
of certain individuals.
私人利益
For those of you who feel that way,
对那些这么想的人
there's not much I could do
此刻我也无法做什么
at this point to change your minds.
来改变你们的看法
So...I'll say...
所以我只能说
I hope it remains my pleasure to serve this firm.
希望我还有幸能继续为律所服务
I think it's time we vote.
我觉得我们该投票了
Well, if you're not gonna say anything to change their mind,
你要不说点什么来让他们改主意
Then I will.
那我来
You made it.
你真的来了
Wouldn't have missed it for the world.
什么也阻止不了我
Okay, fine, you're here,
好吧,你来了
but there's nothing that says you can plead her case.
但你也没法说什么来为她辩护
And there's nothing that says he can't,
也没规定他不能说话
so why don't you sit your ass down?
所以你干嘛不坐下听听
Go ahead, then, get your speech over with
那就说吧,赶紧发表完你的演讲
so we can get to the vote.
我们就可以投票了
No speech, just this.
我没什么演讲,只有这个
A termination letter.
一封解约书
As of now, the company that's been targeting our clients
此时此刻,狙击我们客户的公司
is no longer represented by Daniel Hardman.
已经不由丹尼尔·哈德曼代理了
Bullshit. Go ahead, call him.
胡说,那你打给他问问
Of course, it might take a while
当然,打电话可能得花点时间
since you've got to go through the prison switchboard
因为你得经过监狱总机
to get ahold of him.
才能联系到他
Yep, that's right.
是的,没错
That's the kind of man Jack Soloff and Daniel Hardman
那就是杰克·索罗夫和丹尼尔·哈德曼合作的人
do business with, one who's already behind bars.
已经进了监狱的家伙
Look, let me be clear.
我说清楚吧
The attack on this firm was an attack on me.
此次对律所的攻击,其实是冲我个人来的
Daniel blamed me for having to leave this firm,
丹尼尔为他离所的事责怪我
so he was trying to hit me where it hurt the most,
所以想在伤我最痛的地方下手
namely this firm
也就是这间律所
and my partners and my friends.
跟我的合伙人及朋友
But that's over.
但这一切都结束了
He has no more money,
他已经没有钱
no more power, no more friends.
没有力量,没有朋友了
All of you, you're about to vote on whether
你们每个人,将要投票决定
Jessica should continue running this firm.
杰西卡是否应该继续管理这间律所
Now, I know some of you think that she's turned a blind eye
我知道你们中有些人认为,她对我的行为
to my behavior andand the risks I've taken,
以及我冒的风险睁一只眼闭一只眼
but for you to remove her would be the greatest risk of all.
可你们试图替换她才是最大的冒险
Because if there's one thing I know,
因为我知道
it's that Jessica Pearson cares about this firm
杰西卡·皮尔逊在乎这间律所
and everyone in it.
和律所中的每个人
Because to her, we're not just colleagues
因为对她而言,我们不仅是同事
or even friends,
甚或朋友
we're family.
而是家人
Thank you, Harvey.
谢谢你,哈维
Let's vote.
我们来投票吧
Jessica, I don't think we're gonna be needing the ballots.
杰西卡,我觉得我们不需要不记名投票
I think everybody knows where they stand.
我们每个人都知道自己的立场
All in favor of Jessica staying.
所有支持杰西卡留下的人,举手
Then I guess everyone here is happy
那我想这里所有人都很乐意
keeping things the way they are, except for one.
事情保持原状,除了一位
I'm glad you're here. I need to tell you something.
太好了你在这儿,我有话跟你说
Whatever it is, it might not matter
无论要说什么,我给你这个之后
after I give you this.
就都不重要了
What is it?
那是什么
Harvey, you didn't just give me my dream.
哈维,你不光给了我梦想
You gave me a family.
还给了我一个家
But I'm gonna have a family of my own someday,
但我终有一天会有自己的家
and I can't have all of this hanging over their heads.
我不能让这些事悬在他们头上
You're resigning.
你要辞职
I am.
是的
You know, you once asked me why I hired you,
你记得有次你问我为什么雇你
and I told you it was because life is like this
我跟你说,因为生活的高度在这里
and I like this.
而我在这里
Harvey, please, you can't convince me
哈维,拜托,你不可能劝我...
Let me finish.
让我说完
It was like this
能有这个高度
not because of the risk we're taking.
原因不在于我们担的风险
it's because of who you are.
而是因为你是你
So you're not disappointed?
所以你不失望
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
After that speech, if you hadn't done this,
说了那么多,你不这么做
I'd be kicking you out.
我也会踢你走
And for the record,
而且再说一句
You're not the only one who got more family out of this deal.
你不是这里唯一获得更多家人的人
You really are so beautiful.
你真的好美
No one's beautiful in fluorescent light.
荧光灯底下没人美的
You are.
你就美
So how did your mysterious adventure go?
你的迷幻冒险怎么样了
Did you get what you needed?
得到你想要的东西了吗
I did.
得到了
What's this?
这是什么
Early wedding present.
提前的结婚礼物
Mike, this is
迈克,这是...
A copy of my letter of resignation.
我辞职信的副本
If this is about the thing with Claire
如果这跟克莱尔
or the fight that I got into with my mom
或者我跟我妈妈的争吵有关...
It's not.
没关系
This is about us starting our life right,
这只关于我们要好好开始我们的生活
with a clean slate.
干干净净地开始
You don't have to do this for me.
你不必为我这么做
I'm not.
我不是为你
I'm doing it for us.
是为了我们
Because as long as you're with me
因为只要你支持我...
I'm with you.
我支持你
Well then, let me go say goodbye to my office,
那就让我跟我的办公室说再见吧
and let's go home.
然后我们回家
You walked out before we got a chance to celebrate.
我们还没来得及庆祝你就走了
I'm sorry. It's just been a long day.
抱歉,只是我那一天过得太艰难了
Harvey, how exactly did you get that termination letter
哈维,你到底是怎么从傅滋曼那儿
from Forstman?
拿到解约书的
Let's talk about it in the morning.
我们明早再谈吧
Harvey.
哈维
I agreed to step down.
我同意辞职
Absolutely not.
当然不行
You are not going to step down.
你不能辞职
It's done.
这事定了
Nothing's done.
没什么定了
Jessica, please, you've given up everything for this firm.
杰西卡,你为这律所付出了一切
It's time someone gave up something for you.
该有人为你付出点东西了
What if I don't want you to be the one to do that?
我不想让你做那个付出的人呢
Then forgive me, because I am.
那就原谅我,因为我要做
Good news is Mike Ross is leaving.
好消息是迈克·罗斯要离开
I never thought I'd say this,
我从没想过我会这么说
but this moment,
但现在
it doesn't feel like good news.
它看起来不是什么好消息
Micheal James Ross?
迈克尔·詹姆斯·罗斯
Yes?
怎么
You're under arrest for conspiracy of fraud.
你因共谋诈骗被捕了