You're here.I'm here.Caroline's not coming.I told you.Just making sure.
你在这儿啊 我在这儿 卡罗琳不来了 我跟你说过 只是再确认一下
You know, eventually you're going to have to talk to her.
最终 你还是得和她谈谈
Could you make it a little less obvious you're on her side?There are no sides, Bonnie.
你能不能别表现得那么明显 你是站在她那边的 我没有站在任何一方 邦妮
Oh, come on. Since caroline became a vampire,we barely see each other.
拜托 自从卡罗琳变成了吸血鬼 我们就很少见面了
Losing Caroline was bad enough.I didn't think I'd lose you, too.
失去卡罗琳已经够糟糕了 我不想再失去你了
Come with me.Where?Not here.Some place quiet.We need to talk.
跟我来 去哪儿 不在这儿 去个安静的地方 我们需要谈谈
You didn't eat much.Good news!
你没怎么吃啊 好消息
Dr. Damon said the vervain's almost out of your system.
达蒙医生说马鞭草几乎从你体内排净了
So with any luck,you'll be freshly compelled and back in your own bed by tonight.
所以如果一切顺利的话 你的意念就可以完全受到控制了 今晚就可以回家睡觉啦
Are you really just going to pretend like I don't exist?
你是真要假装 我不存在吗
Yes.So please go.As usual, you don't care.Got it.
是的 所以请你离开 还是老样子 你一点都不在乎 我明白了
Just like before I was a vampire.It's not like I died or anything.
就像我变成吸血鬼之前一样 漠不关心 而不是因为我死了或者什么原因
Are you...Are you really dead?Yes and no.How is it possible?
你是不是 你是不是真的死了 是也不是 这怎么可能