Where I come from, some people had an idea
我上过大学
about what I was supposed to be.
一些人给我的建议
That's over with now.
现在这种关系结束了
I think you need taking care of.
我觉得你需要有个人照顾你
You wanna branch out, that's Jake with me.
你想发展势力,我无所谓
But what I don't need
可如果搞出不必要的麻烦
is a fuckin' headache.
我会很生气
Nobody cares about some colored kid.
根本没人在意那黑人小孩
Chalky cares, so that means I care.
朝琪在意,我就在意
And you can bet your ass come election day
如果选举日对你很重要的话
you're gonna care too.
你也会在意的
He drives a Packard you said.
他全靠你才开上帕卡德
But it wasn't Chalky.
但是那人不是朝琪
You hung a fella that works for him.
你吊死了他的一个马仔
He got the message, didn't he?
反正他收到消息了,不是吗
Then why is he still operational?
那为什么他还在酿酒
Maybe you didn't hear.
或许你是没听说
Johnny Torrio...
强尼·托里奥
he runs things now
现在是大老板
and he's taking over your territory.
他要接管你的地盘
Tell Torrio he gets what he wants.
捎话给托里奥,他心想事成个
You will deliver to Miss Danziger this dress.
你去把这件礼服送给丹齐格小姐
I'll see you to the dressing room.
我送你去更衣室吧
I hope you're not offended by all the drinking.
希望这些酒不会冒犯到你
Old habits die hard. If they die at all.
旧习难改, 确实如此
Well, that's a very practical perspective.
非常实际的观点
I'm a very practical woman.
我是讲求实际的人
Let me look at you.
让我瞧瞧
Two more.
再来两个
What do you say, Charlie? Give me a hand, huh?
别看了,查理,来帮把手
All right, roll it down. You got it?
把它滚下来,能行吗
Whoa, easy now.
小心点
I got it, I got it.
接住了,接住了
Roll it down.
滚下来
All right. Keep it going.
好样的,继续
As far as I'm concerned, they can take
要我说,他们肯定要在圣帕特里克节那天
St. Patrick's day and sell it for scrap.
把那些酒廉价卖掉
Dad says it's 'cause you hate being Irish.
老爸说你怨恨自己是爱尔兰人
I love being Irish.
我不是怨恨
What I hate is the yearly display of crying, arguing
只是不想每年今天
and public drunkenness that goes with it.
都去又哭又闹喝的东倒西歪
Centuries of loss. We're a sorrowful people.
百年旧俗,历史沉重的民族
Maybe it'll snow.
以后也许就不是了
Good morning, Mr. Thompson.
早安,汤普森先生
Good morning to you.
早安
Would you care to order some breakfast?
您需要早餐吗
No, Martin. Thank you.
不用了,马丁,谢谢
Who am I, the forgotten man?
我呢,当我不存在吗
I beg your pardon, sir.
十分抱歉,先生
Would you like something? No.
您想吃点什么, 不用了
How come they ask you about breakfast
凭什么他们向你恭敬问安
and I gotta raise a stink?
对我就一副臭脸
I live here. It's a courtesy.
我住这,这是起码的礼貌
You gotta live here to get served? I'm a big tipper, Eli.
住这才能被招待吗, 我可是贵宾,伊莱
Okay? you act like it doesn't mean anything.
懂吗, 说的真轻松
Because it doesn't.
因为这是事实
The Celtic Dinner, we're moving it up to 7:00.
凯尔特晚宴提前到七点了
Why so early? The Civil War vets.
这么早干什么, 几个内战老兵
One of them snored over the Attorney General's speech last year.
其中一个在去年司法部长的演讲上居然睡着了
You don't gotta be old for that to happen.
你不见得会比司法部长那老头子有趣多少
You think you can do better?
你觉得你就比他强吗
Actually, I was thinking about saying a few words.
实际上,我还想在晚宴上说几句
What for? Some electioneering.
干什么, 拉拉票
Those reformers are looking to replace me.
那些改革家们想夺我的权
I don't think a speech is a good idea.
我觉得演说没什么用
It's a captive audience of the biggest poohbahs in the county.
郡里那些有头有脸的人物都来了
Who are there to celebrate their heritage,
他们是来庆祝传统节日
not be bored by your palavering.
不是听你满嘴废话的
I've been practicing, taking lessons at the Y.M.C.A.
我一直在练习,还在青年会里上过课
It's an important night, Eli.
今晚很重要,伊莱
Bad enough I have dad to look after.
重要到要请老爸来压阵
I don't need you upsetting the apple cart too.
我不想被你搅黄了
I want to say my piece.
我只是想一吐为快
Fine.
那就吐吧
Daniel Fucking Webster.
真拿自己当丹尼尔·韦伯斯特(美内战时政治演说家)
The Widow Schroeder.
寡妇施罗德来了
The Widow Schroeder.
寡妇施罗德
Mr. Thompson, good morning.
早安,汤普森先生
I was just on my way to your office.
我正准备去办公室找你
Some soda bread.
送您的苏打面包
I thought you might enjoy it.
我觉得您会喜欢
It's from an old family recipe.
它是用一种传统秘方做的
You can leave it with the bellhop.
你可以放在交给宾馆侍者
He'll see that I get it.
他会替我收好的
I'm sure for your birthday you received many fine gifts
我知道您生日会收到了很多贵重礼品
I'm late for a meeting, Mrs. Schroeder.
我开会要迟到了,施罗德夫人
But thank you.
但谢谢你的礼物
Not a badlooking woman.
姿色不错啊
My life's complicated enough.
我的生活已经够乱了
Jesus, did they even wash these things from last year?
天呐,这些东西是不是从去年之后就没洗过
I was baby new year in '17.
1917年那会我还在襁褓
Even the diaper was secondhand.
用的尿布都是别人用过的
There's blood on this. Captain Haddock's.
上面还有血, 哈多克队长的
Some wiseacre tossed him off the Boardwalk.
几个傻蛋在木板路把他海扁一顿
He landed face first on an ashcan.
他脸撞到了垃圾箱
Fuck this.
去他妈的
No more Leprechauns, no more Cupids,
什么矮精灵,什么丘比特
no more goddamn Elf Costumes.
统统见鬼去吧
Kiley, Green, you're up.
凯利,格林,到你们了
What's with you? I'm done, Carl.
你怎么了, 我不干了,卡尔
We all are. No more midget shit.
我们都不干了,不演侏儒了
Midget shit's what they're paying us for.
演侏儒才有钱赚
Not boxing. That's a show at least.
不如打拳,至少是人干的
We're talking about this nonsense.
我们不穿这些破烂
This fucking Celtic Dinner, it's degrading.
这个凯尔特晚宴已经够恶心人了
Yeah, not to mention having those drunk assholes
更别提那些醉鬼脏兮兮的手
put their filthy mitts all over you.
在你身上过来过去
What am I supposed to tell Nucky?
我怎么跟努基交代
He's depending on us. Yeah?
他就指望我们了, 是吗
Let him wear a leprechaun getup.
让他自己上去扮矮妖精吧
Fuck him Yeah.
去他妈的, 就是
What if I can get us a raise?
要是能涨工资呢
How much? Double.
涨多少, 加倍
I'll tell him we want 10 bucks a man.
我去找他说加到一人十块
I might do it for 10.
十块我就干
10 clams for a few hours' work?
几小时就能拿十块钱
Where's me fuckin' shillelagh?
该死的橡木棒哪去了
Making a mess of this.
被我弄得乱七八糟
That's okay. I like the smell.
没关系,我喜欢这个味
Oranges in the winter, huh?
寒冬蜜橘
From California. Long trip.
加州产的, 好远
A couple nights in a sleeper car
坐几天几夜的车
and then you're there,
然后你就到了
wading up to your waist in the ocean.
在齐腰海水中恣意玩耍
I love you.
我爱你
What was that?
什么声音
Someone shut a door.
有人摔门
I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you, Pearl.
我不会让人伤害你的,珍珠
Doc says you're doing good. Does he?
医生说你康复的不错, 真的吗
But you gotta leave it along.
但你不能碰伤口
It itches! That's good. It means it's healing.
痒嘛, 好事,说明开始愈合了
Did your leg itch in the hospital?
在医院那会你的腿也痒吗
For a while. But not anymore?
痒了一会, 现在呢
No. Now it's hitting all six.
不痒了,完全好了
You're so handsome in your new suit.
你穿这身新衣服可真帅
Everything's gonna turn out fine.
事情会变好的
You'll see.
等着瞧吧
How about that? As fresh as it gets.
来尝尝,新鲜如初
Any more laudanum?
还有鸦片酒吗
What happened here? Poof.
这一瓶呢, 喝完了
Don't be stingy. It's opium, not a milkshake.
别这么小气, 这是鸦片,可不是奶昔
It's like the sun just came out.
感觉就像在沐浴晨光
Come on, George, it's the busiest day of the year.
拜托了乔治,这可是一年中最忙的一天
Eh, St. Paddy's or no,
过节到底卖不卖酒
with prohibition we're in uncharted territory.
禁酒令一出,我们的大船就好像失去航向
So it's dead reckoning then.
那就用估量法吧
To the Irish.
敬爱尔兰人
They drink when they're happy.
高兴了喝
They drink when they're sad.
不高兴更要喝
I drink to forget, but I can't remember what.
我只是借酒消愁,越消越愁
Well, it ain't just the micks.
可不光爱尔兰佬啊
My entire ward the speaks are packing 'em in every night.
我的辖区里,每天都在进货出货
Everybody wants what they ain't allowed to have. psychology.
真是越禁越畅销, 人之常情
Whatever it is, they can't keep the booze on the shelves.
禁来禁去,只要不公开卖酒就没什么事
Hidden under the shelves, you mean.
那就不公开卖咯
I'm gonna need to up my order. you hearing this, captain?
我要更多的货, 听到没,老大
I"m gonna need an extra boat. Deal me in.
我要再来艘船, 算上我
When do you shove off?
什么时候起锚
The stroke of midnight on the sea of green.
绿潮来袭前夜
That from money or beer?
钱海还是酒海
How we fixed on that anyway? Green beer?
到底要怎么做出来, 生啤吗
Food coloring came today.
食用色素今天运到了
They're dyeing it as we speak.
我们说话这会已经开始上色了
Make sure that dinner's supplied.
首先确保宴会供应
Gonna need those poor Celts well lubricated
先把这帮凯尔特倒霉蛋灌醉
So they can get through Eli's reelection speech.
他们就熬得过伊莱的竞选演说了
What speech? Didn't you hear?
什么演说, 没听清吗
He's Daniel Webster now.
他要扮一把丹尼尔·韦伯斯特
Yeah, you made that joke already. It's true.
这玩笑你已经说过了, 没错
He's taking Dale Carnegie lessons.
他还专门去上了戴尔·卡耐基的课
To the great orator. Go on, give us a sample.
敬伟大演说家, 来嘛,给大家示范一个
Fuck you. There's your sample.
去你妈的,这就是示范
Ah, the Irish, they're a surly lUcky.
能听你演讲,这帮爱尔兰佬真幸福
Well, give him a drink. Some green beer.
先喝酒壮壮胆, 来点生啤
Yeah well, in a couple of days
再过两天
the town's gonna be swimming in it.
生啤就将走进千家万户
They can drown for all I care, so long as they pay.
只要肯付钱,爱喝多少喝多少
And pay they will, Nucky,
会掏钱的,努基
Through their pug Irish noses.
从他们特有的爱尔兰大鼻子里拿钱
Oh, nucky boy, the cash is coming
神奇的努基,财源滚滚进
right from their hands into your bank account.
从他们的荷包汇聚到你的账户里
None of us was so naive as to believe
没人会天真的以为
that prohibition would end all drinking.
一纸禁令即能改风易俗
Mrs. Schroeder, how nice to see you again.
施罗德夫人,很高兴再次见到你
I was beginning to think you were ill.
我还以为你病了
No. Thank you for your concern. I've been working.
没有,多谢关心,我一直忙于工作
Who's looking after your children? A neighbor woman.
那谁照看你孩子, 邻里妇人
I've asked Bettyanne Mulhaney to share with us
有请贝蒂安·莫诃妮与我们分享
an incident related to her by a relative.
她亲友身边的悲剧
Mrs. Mulhaney?
莫诃妮夫人请讲
I received a letter
我从内布拉斯加的表姐那里
from my cousin martha in Nebraska.
收到一封信
One of her neighbors, the widow of a dairy farmer,
她的邻居,一位奶农遗孀
had fallen on hard times.
所遭遇的不幸
"With six children to feed, "
抚育着六个嗷嗷待哺的孩童
temptation got the better of her,
她为诱惑所掳
so she decided to mix up some gin in her bathtub
决定在浴缸中密制杜松子酒
using a formula she'd gotten from a farmhand,
这酒是按一名农夫的配方酿造的
the idea being they'd sell it in town for a profit.
她寄希望于他们把酒卖到镇上以求暴利
The devil's elixir.
这是魔鬼的灵丹妙药
"She mixed some water with juniper berries "
她将杜松子与工业酒精
and denatured alcohol,
和水混合在一起
let the mixture set while she went off to fix supper.
她利用准备晚餐的时间准备好了这一切
As she did, her little one got into the alcohol,
之后,她的一个妹妹坠入浴缸
poisoned herself dead.
酒精中毒而亡
Right here it's the same thing
相同一幕再次上演
Illegal stills everywhere.
非法贩酒在各处十分猖狂
I passed by Ettinger's.
我路经艾丁格的店
All those men at the counter drinking from coffee cups.
吧台边所有人都拿着咖啡杯
Well, you know as well as I it's not coffee at all.
但我们心知肚明,里面装的根本不是咖啡
Ettinger's isn't the only place.
艾丁格的店并非个例
There's Abe Klein's too.
亚伯·克莱因的店也如此
It's clear the local authorities
很明显,当地政府
lack the ability or the inclination to enforce the law.
缺乏贯彻禁酒令的决心和能力
And with our numbers dwindling,
随着我们人数的减少
we have to work even harder to capture their attention.
我们要更努力地引起他们的注意
I heard Doc Holland is writing
我听闻霍兰德医生正在写
prescriptions for whiskey.
威士忌的处方
You don't even have to be ill.
你甚至没有病也能拿到处方
It's a disgrace is what it is.
这真人让人感到羞耻
Ladis, please, with all this clatter
女士们,请安静,仅仅争论于事无补
I'm not hearing what we might do about it.
我们需要行动
A rally at the parade.
我们要举行游行集会
Get out there marching like the old days.
如以前一样
Marching is all well and good,
游行固然很好
but we need to stop the alcohol at its source.
但我们要阻断酒精的源头
This morning I saw barrels of beer, dozens of them,
今早我看到几十桶啤酒
being loaded into a garage behind my home.
卸到我家后面的车库中
This is what I'm talking about.
这正是我所担心的
Perhaps Mr. Thompson could be of help.
也许汤普森先生能帮上忙
The sheriff?
治安官吗
His brother, actually Enoch.
实际上,是他的哥哥伊诺克
He's a friend.
他很友善
Which is to say he's been of great assistance
我是说,他在我丈夫去世时
since my husband passed.
曾给我很大帮助
Well, perhaps you could arrange a meeting.
也许你可以安排一次会面
I'd be happy to try.
我很乐意一试
Professional baseball has reached a crisis.
职业棒球面临着临危机,大棒球联盟是否在操纵赌局呢
Charges of crookedness
关于在去年的
relating to last year's World Series are emerging
世界职业棒球大赛中作假的指控
with a wellknown New York gambler at its center.
指向由纽约一着名赌徒领导的赌博集团
It doesn't mention you by name, does it?
没提到您的名字,不是吗
It does everything but.
除了这点都写出来了
Speculation, innuendo,
推测,讽刺
and, if I remember my law school latin,
如果我尚记得在法学院学的拉丁文
a steaming pile of horseshit.
一堆他妈的狗屎
Is that the legal term?
这是法学术语吗
You had a meeting with some washedup exboxer.
你是和输球的投手见面了
So what? Abe Attell.
那又如何, 亚伯·特奥
Followed by a very public dinner
然后与比尔·彭斯大厅广众下
with sleepy Bill Burns at the Astor hotel.
在艾斯托酒店共进晚餐
Is it a crime now for a fella to eat dinner?
这世道吃晚餐也犯法吗
The dinner was innocent, counselor.
晚餐是无罪的,律师
But for dessert he pitched me
但是用点心时,他一口咬定
on fixing the World Series
我通过贿赂白袜队队员
by bribing the players on the white sox.
操纵世界职业棒球大赛
A scheme which you threw cold water upon immediately.
一个马上会被你否认的诬告
Isn't that correct, Mr. Rothstein?
难道不是吗,罗斯坦先生
It certainly is.
确实是
Then there you have it.
那么就没事了
And what do I do about this article?
我该如何处理这篇文章呢
You do nothing, Arnold.
放着不管,阿诺德
You get mud on your trousers
不小心裤腿沾到泥
or horseshit.
或狗屎
Or horseshit you don't rub it off.
狗屎,你不必擦掉
You let it dry. You let it set a while.
待它自然风干,你让它停留一会儿
Then you brush it off nice and easy.
然后轻而易举地把它揭下来
The World Series was months ago, lawyer Fallon,
世界职业棒球大赛是数月前的事了,法隆律师
and the horseshit hasn't dried yet.
但是狗屎还没干
Why are you hovering? Carl Heeley wants a word.
什么事, 卡尔·西利有事找您
Who?
谁
What does he want?
他想要什么
Just a quick tinny time.
需要您的一点时间
How's your dad?
您父亲怎样
Will he be at the dinner this year?
他今年来参加聚会吗
Can we just skip to the "By the way"? Beg pardon?
我们能直奔主题吗, 你说什么
Every day people come in here, Carl dozens of them.
卡尔,每天有数十人造访
They ask after my health,
他们向我
my family, my goddamn goldfish.
我的家庭以及我的金鱼问好
Inevitably there's a "By the way."
然后"顺便说一句"
Then they tell me what they really want.
才会谈正事
Well, that's not what I. Carl, I'm busy.
我不是这样的, 卡尔,我很忙
You'd be doing me a huge favor.
我真的很忙,请配合
Me and the boys want a raise to work the Celtic Dinner.
我和我的伙计们想提高凯尔特晚宴的薪水
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Nucky, $5 a man is just not enough
努基,每人五美元
for enduring that kind of humiliation.
是不够弥补耻辱的
Dancing a jig in a leprechaun outfit?
穿着妖精服跳快步舞
You call that humiliating?
你管这叫耻辱吗
What do you call it? Show business.
那你觉得是什么, 表演
You don't mind beating the tar
你就不介意每晚
out of each other every night in that ring.
在擂台上相互厮杀
But these drunks are twice our size.
但那些酒鬼是我们的两倍高
They get really rough and they think it's funny.
他们很粗鲁,并以此为乐
Well, how much do you want?
那么你要多少
$10 a man.
每人十美元
What's that, three bucks a foot?
六美元每人
It'll be a lot easier this year.
今年活儿会轻松一些
With prohibition there'll be no booze.
由于禁酒令今年无酒宴
Come on, Nucky. I only look like a child.
努基,我只是外表像小孩,你蒙不了我
Suppose I figure out a way to give you an extra 12 bucks
我想到一种方法,能让你多赚十二美元
and I get to save 12 myself.
同时我也能节省十二美元
I'm listening. There are eight leprechauns, right?
我在听,一共八个矮妖精对吧
Eight times 10 is 80.
八乘十等于八十
Tell your boys the best you can do was seven.
告诉他们,你只能争取到每人七美元
Then it'll cost me 56. I give you an extra 12.
那么一共是五十六,我另外给你十二
That leaves me paying 68, which is 12 less
这样我也比你之前要的八十美元
than the 80 you originally wanted.
节省了十二美元
I don't know, Nucky. Dinner starts at 7:00.
这样不好吧,努基, 晚宴七点开始
Tell your men to be dressed and ready by 6:30.
告诉他们六点半之前着装完毕准备就绪
I have another meeting waiting.
还有人在等着见我
Hello, ladies.
女士们,你们好
Mr. Thompson, thank you so much for seeing us.
汤普森先生,非常感谢您接见我们
Not at all.
应该的
Did you enjoy the soda bread? Pardon?
您喜欢那苏打面包吗, 你说什么
Oh! Yes, very much. Thank you.
对,非常喜欢,谢谢
May I offer you something?
需要喝点什么吗
Thank you, no.
不了,谢谢
Mrs. Schroeder has seen something
施罗德夫人目睹了一些事情
she feels compelled to tell you about.
她认为必须告诉您
Oh?
什么事
Yesterday morning an entire truckload of beer barrels
昨天早上,一整车的啤酒
was loaded into a garage behind my home.
被装卸到我家后面的车库里
A man who looked familiar
一个看起来很眼熟
But I couldn't really place him
的人在押运
Was supervising the delivery.
但我想不起来是谁
Why, that's outrageous.
太可恶了
I saw it with my own eyes.
我亲眼看到的
I'm sure you must have been appalled. I was, quite.
我想您当时很震惊, 是的,非常惊讶
I'm afraid my birthday party
我想一定是我的生日宴会
must have been quite difficult for you
另您感到不自在
At Babette's, the nightclub.
芭贝特的夜总会
I was making a delivery for the dress shop.
我当时在帮服装店送货
It was quite a celebratory atmosphere.
庆典非常有气氛
Some champagne and whiskey may have even been drunk.
人们喝了一些香槟和威士忌
I'm sure your class of acquaintance
我清楚您的朋友都是什么人
Drinks only in moderation.
只会适度饮酒
If they drink at all.
他们都不饮酒
Mrs. Schroeder, thank you for sharing this information.
施罗德夫人,感谢您分享的情报
Eddie, get the sheriff on the phone.
埃迪,接通治安官
You give the details to my brother
你们把详情告诉我兄弟
and we'll shut down that garage
我们会在事态严重前
before the tide goes out.
关闭车库
Mr. Thompson, we are grateful as always.
汤普森先生,再次感谢您
I truly do appreciate it.
真的非常感谢您
This isn't a personal favor, Mrs. Schroeder.
这不是人情,施罗德夫人
Yes, I realize that.
是的,我知道
Come on, eat a little.
来,再吃点
You can't live on laudanum.
你不能靠鸦片酒过活
Watch me.
看着我
Hey, Johnny. Hey, hon.
你好,强尼, 你好,亲爱的
How you feeling?
感觉如何
Swell.
好极了
Jesus Christ! She's fuckin' ruined.
他妈的,她就这么毁了
Come on, it's not that bad.
放松,还没那么糟糕
If she was a Filly, they'd shoot her.
如果她是菲利,他们一定会杀了她
I know you took a shine to her,
我知道你喜欢上她了
but she gotta go.
但她必得走
She hasn't even had her stitches out.
她还没拆线呢
This is a cathouse, not the Hotel Sherman.
这里是妓院,不是谢尔曼酒店
She don't earn, I don't earn.
她不挣钱,我就没钱挣
What if I cover it? 100 a day?
如果我付钱呢, 每天一百美元
She makes that much? She did.
她这么值钱吗, 曾经是
She got till Friday.
最晚周五要走人
So what did he want?
他找你什么事
Nothing.
没事
Scalcione's out sick.
斯卡西昂生病没来
He wants me to work the door.
他想让我去代他看门
I'll take the soup now.
我现在想喝汤了
Come on, bring it back, bring it back.
动作快点,倒车,倒车
A little more, a little more.
倒一点,再倒一点
All right, good. Stop stop!
好,好了,停下
Go head.
开始吧
Whoa whoa, easy! It's gonna fall on me.
慢着点,要砸着我了
I got it, I got it.
知道,我行
All right, let's start unloading. Come on, guys.
好了,开始卸货,来吧伙计们
All right, one at a time.
一次卸一桶
Coming down, coming down.
放下来了,接住
Come on, don't get ahead of yourselves.
注意点,别慌别忙
Good good. Ma'am.
好,很好,女士
What are you doing?
你们做什么呢
We're unloading this truck.
我们在卸车
Unloading it?
卸车
We gotta tint it green by tomorrow
我们明天之前得把它变成绿色
for St. Paddy's.
为庆祝圣帕特节
Who is in charge here?
这里谁管事
Boss?
头儿
Mrs. Schroeder, right? Mr. Neary.
施罗德夫人是吧, 内尔利先生
Like a soft night in Wicklow, isn't it?
吧
I couldn't say. I'm from Kerry.
我不知道,我是凯里人
Ah, the lofty peak of carrauntoohil.
卡朗图厄尔山巍峨的山峰哟
Did Mr. Thompson not speak with you today?
汤普森先生今天没有找你谈话吗
About what? Your business here.
谈什么, 你在这里的生意
We'll be out of your hair by tomorrow.
我们明天就不会再吵你了
Most of this stuff is for the Celtic Dinner.
这些东西大部分都是为凯尔特晚宴准备的
Listen, fellas, you've gotta keep it down.
伙计们,听好了,你们得小声点儿
People are trying to sleep here.
这边有人要睡觉呢
What say we pour you off a growler for St. Paddy's, hmm?
不如圣帕特节那天我们请你
compliments of the city?
算作本市对你的补偿
I'm writing you, dear, just to tell you
手书一封,致我亲爱的,只为对你说
In September you remember
你还记得,九月苹果树下
Beneath the old apple tree you whispered to me
你曾在我耳旁低语
When it blossomed again you'd be mine
花儿再次开放之时,你就属于我
I waited until I could claim you
我一直在等待诺言实现
I hope I've not waited in vain
愿我的等待不是徒劳
For when it's spring in the valley
当春风拂过山谷
I'm coming, my sweetheart, again
我也会再次回来,我的爱人
I'll be with you...
我会在你身畔
Neary, my boy! Nice of you to join us.
内尔利,好小子,你能来真是太好了
I'll be with you to change your name to mine
在你为我挽起长发时将你陪伴
For one day in May I'll come and say
五月春光里,我要对你说
Happy the bride...
幸福的新娘
I am terribly sorry.
我非常抱歉
Mr. Thompson is not available.
汤普森先生现在没空见客
He knows I've been waiting.
他知道我在等他
He has some urgent business.
他有紧急公务要处理
You will be mine
你将属于我
In apple blossom time.
当苹果花开满山坡
101 arctic: 23 cases of bourbon,
代号北极圈101二十三箱波本威士忌
Eight cases rye.
八箱黑麦酒
316 adriatic: 15 cases blended scotch whiskey.
代号亚德里亚316十五箱勾兑苏格兰威士忌
11 cases gin.
十一箱杜松子酒
Mrs. Schroeder. Good afternoon.
施罗德夫人, 下午好
I'm intruding. You are not.
打扰你们工作了吗, 没有
This is my colleague Agent Sebso.
这位是我的同事赛布索探员
Margaret Schroeder. Ma'am.
我是玛格丽特·施罗德, 夫人您好
Is the post office in charge of prohibition?
邮政局负责执行禁酒令吗
No, ma'am.
不,夫人
You said I should come to you if I had information.
你说过如果我有发现就来找你
Roll down your sleeves. Put on your jacket.
放下袖子,穿上外套
Bring Mrs. Schroeder a chair.
给施罗德夫人搬把椅子
Go outside and block the entrance.
出去别让其他人进来
On the street behind my home is a garage.
我家后街是个车库
Yes?
怎样
It's full of beer barrels.
车库里面全是酒桶
How many?
多少桶
Quite a large quantity.
非常多
Could you give me an estimate?
能估计一下吗
93?
九十三桶
What's the address?
地址是
2727 Caspian.
里海街贰柒贰柒号
the Hiawatha garage.
海华沙车库
Right out in the open.
就在露天地里
You will close it down, won't you?
你会把它查封的,是不是
When would you like me to do that?
你希望我什么时候去查封
Immediately. Children can see it.
马上,孩子们都看到了
There are now 117 pins here.
这里现在有一百一十七枚针
Each one marks a location in this city where alcohol
每一枚都标志着一个在城里
is being warehoused, distilled, or sold.
囤酒,造酒或者贩酒的窝点
They operate with impunity and I do not possess
这些窝点活动猖獗无人过问
the resources to shut even 10% of them.
而我手里的资源还不够查封其中十分之一
I understand.
我理解
Then you'll also understand that every one of these pins
那你也同样该理解,就算查封所有窝点
taken together amounts to nothing.
也是于事无补
Here on the south shore of brigantine
这里,柏坚南岸
and here in the back bays of the Inlet,
还有这,茵莱特的河湾里
boats unload liquor sailed down from Canada,
不断有船卸载从加拿大,加勒比
up from the Caribbean, across the Atlantic.
大西洋彼岸运来的烈酒
It is watered down, mixed with poisons,
这些酒被稀释,混合了有毒原料
and sold illicitly by a growing class of criminals
再倒卖给为谋钱财不惜害人性命的黑心商贩
for whom murder is a means of doing business.
而这群酒贩的数目正在与日俱增
Some of the victims are no better than killers themselves.
劣酒的受害者一部分并非善类
others are just unlucky.
有些则是纯属不幸
They are shopkeepers, schoolteachers.
有小店主,学校教员
one was a baker's apprentice.
还有一个是面包店学徒
Do you mean to be cruel, Mr. Van Alden?
您是有意表现得这样冷酷吗,范·奥尔登先生
No, ma'am. I mean to be honest.
不,夫人,我意图对你诚实
And what of the law that creates the criminal?
那么造成这一切犯罪的法律呢
That's the law you've just asked me to enforce
你刚刚还要求我执行这法律
for the safety of your children,
为保护你的孩子
Unless I misread your intentions.
除非是我误解了你的意图
I've been lectured to a great deal today
我今天已经听够夸夸其谈不做实事的人
by men who speak boldly and do nothing.
的说教了
I'd like to leave now. Who else lectured you?
我要走了, 还有谁对你说教
Why should that be your concern?
你为何关心这个
Because you don't want to tell me.
因为你不想告诉我
Will you arrest me in the post office?
你要在邮局里逮捕我吗
Not unless you've committed a crime.
除非你犯法
Mr. Neary.
内尔利先生
Mr. Neary lectured you?
内尔利先生对您说教
Mr. Neary owns the garage.
内尔利先生是车库的主人
James Neary, the alderman from the fourth ward?
詹姆斯·内尔利,来自第四区的市议员
I don't know his first name.
我只知道他的姓
What do you know about him?
你知道他什么
He works for Mr. Thompson.
他为汤普森先生工作
Now they're frisking people?
分成的事都定下来了
After they already shot up the joint?
他们才想起搜身
Better late than never.
迟做总比不做好
It's like the horse after the barn door in here.
就像羊和羊圈
After the horse. What?
羊丢了, 什么
You close the barn door after the horses are gone.
丢了羊之后再修羊圈
That's the expression. That's what I said.
这是成语, 我就是这么说的
No, you said look, it doesn't matter.
不,你说的是,算了
Fuck the horse.
去他妈的羊
Torrio don't like headaches.
托里奥不喜欢麻烦
I think he's already got one.
我看他已经有麻烦了
Those mick bastards we should hit 'em tomorrow.
那帮狗杂种,我们明天得干他一票
And they'll be soused off their asses for St. Paddy's.
圣帕特节他们会喝得烂醉如泥
Is that what Torrio wants?
托里奥想那样吗
You start worrying about what other people want,
你少担心别人想怎样吧
You'll go batty.
脑子会想坏的
What happened to her? Hi, boys.
她怎么了, 小伙子们,你们好
Who wants to buy me a drink?
谁想请我喝杯酒
Pearl, what are you doing?
珍珠,你做什么呢
I'm working.
我在工作呀
I gotta earn my keep.
我得挣钱过活
You don't have to work today, honey.
亲爱的,你今天不用工作
Go on, get her outta here.
快点,把她弄出去
Come on, let's go upstairs.
来吧,我们上楼
I need more juice.
我要再来点儿果汁
I'm gonna make you some right now, okay?
我现在就去给你榨,好不好
What's so funny?
他们笑什么
Nothing. Someone told a joke.
没什么,有人讲了个笑话
Jimmy?
吉米
What, sweetie?
怎么了,宝贝儿
Who's gonna love me now?
现在谁还会爱我呀
Relax, dear.
亲爱的,放松点
It's the best thing when they're overtired.
他们过度疲劳的时候才是最好的时候
You should have asked me.
你该问问我的
When James was that age he used work himself
詹姆斯像他这么大的时候
into such an impossible state.
常常把自己弄得惨不忍睹
Whiskey and milk were a godsend.
威士忌和牛奶真是上帝的赠礼
Do you think she's attractive?
你觉得她有魅力吗
I don't have much time for movies right now.
我现在没什么时间看电影
I remember how that was.
我记得我带小孩子的感觉
Of course I used to have the girls around to help babysit.
当然了,我也找附近的女孩子帮忙照看过
Jimmy never wanted for feminine attention.
吉米从没缺少过女性的关注
I have to meet my friend. She's waiting.
我得去见我朋友了,她在等我
Well, see a movie, dear.
去看电影吧,亲爱的
We're going to take some air on the boardwalk.
我们要去木板路逛逛
The night before St. Patrick's?
今天可是圣帕里特里克节前夜
There tends to be a lower element abroad.
外面可能不太安全
We'll be very careful.
我们会小心的
I'm sure you will be.
那是当然了
You could be free, you know?
你是自由的,知道吗
Beg pardon?
你说什么
You're an attractive girl
你是个有魅力的女孩
with artistic leanings the painting and all
又有艺术细胞,从这些画能够看出来
waiting for a man you're not married to,
何必苦等一个和你没有婚约
who may never return.
也可能再不回来的男人
I have a child.
可我有孩子
I'll raise him.
我来抚养他
What?
你说什么
You go off,
你可以一走了之
have your youthful adventures
享受大好的青春
and I'll raise Tommy.
我来抚养汤米
You'll raise my son?
由你来抚养我的儿子
Well, think about it.
考虑一下吧
Talk it over with your friend.
和你的朋友商量商量
I don't need to think about it.
根本不用考虑
What kind of thing is that to say?
这算怎么档子事
I didn't mean to offend you.
我无意冒犯
I just assumed that you'd be open
只是觉得
to a different sort of arrangement,
你应该接受另外一种生活
Bohemian that you are.
像波西米亚人一样自由自在
Well, I'm not open to it at all.
我不会接受这样的生活
Well, the more fool I.
那么,恕我愚昧了
No need to keep your friend waiting.
别让你的朋友久等
I wish I was
我多么渴望
In Carrickfergus
身在卡里克弗格斯
Only for nights
度过一个又一个夜晚
In Ballygrant
在巴利格兰特
I would swim over
我可以游过
The deepest ocean
那深邃的海洋
The deepest ocean
那深邃的海洋
For my love to find
找回我的爱人
But the sea is wide
但这片海洋太宽阔
And I cannot swim over...
我无力游过
Where's your brother? I don't know.
你弟弟在哪,不知道
What? Dad, "Carrickfergus."
什么, 爸爸,听《卡里克弗格斯》
Oh, what do I give a shit?
关我屁事呢
I wings to fly
我展翅高飞
If I could find me
如果我能寻觅到
A handsome boatman...
一位英俊的船夫
Where the hell were you?
你去哪儿了
The boys were using my sash to play tarzan.
弟兄们以我的名义招摇撞骗
Where were you?
你在哪儿
Every year with this.
每年都是这一出
For I'm drunk today
因为今朝我已醉
And I'm seldom sober
而且我很少清醒着
A handsome rover
英俊的流浪者
From town to town
从一个城镇游荡到另一个
Oh, but I'm sick now
现在我已病入膏肓
My days are numbered
时日也不多
So come all ye young men
来吧,年轻人
And lay me down.
将我埋葬
Duncan O'Conner, everybody!
邓肯·奥康纳,大家鼓掌
Bravo!
太棒了
Thank you, Mayor Bacharach.
谢谢你,巴卡洛克市长
God bless America
上帝保佑美国
and god bless the Emerald Isle.
保佑翡翠岛(爱尔兰岛别称)
Fellow members of the Ancient Order of the Celts,
遵循凯尔特人传统的各位
welcome one and all to our annual
欢迎你们来到一年一度的
St. Patrick's eve dinner.
圣帕里特里克节前夜晚宴
As is our custom, I'd like to turn over the festivities
依例,让我们热烈欢迎
to Atlantic county's esteemed Treasurer,
大西洋郡受人尊敬的司库先生
that proud Irishman, Enoch Thompson.
自豪的爱尔兰人,伊诺克·汤普森
When do I get to talk?
什么时候轮到我演讲
They're here to enjoy themselves.
他们只不过是来找乐子的
Is it really necessary?
你觉得有必要吗
Hear hear, Nucky! Good evening, gentlemen.
听你的了,努基, 晚上好,先生们
This being an election year, with your kind indulgence,
又是一年选举年,承蒙各位厚爱
Sheriff Eli Thompson has
在开始前,请出治安官伊莱·汤普森
asked to say a few words before we get started.
给我们大家讲几句话
So this one's gonna talk now?
现在轮到他讲话了
Thank you, Enoch, Mr. Mayor.
感谢伊诺克,感谢市长先生
Have a drink.
先来杯酒吧
Your hands are shaking.
你的手在抖
Friends, Romans...
朋友们,罗马人
...and Irishmen...
以及爱尔兰人
Lend me your beers!
把你的酒给我喝吧
...Tomorrow we will celebrate our patron saint,
明天我们将庆祝主保圣人
the beloved St. Patrick,
敬爱的圣帕特里克
he what drove the snakes out of Ireland.
这位曾经将蛇赶出爱尔兰的人
That's right! Hear hear!
说得好, 是啊
Today I submit for your approval
今天,我希望得到你们的认同
that he should have drove the English out.
他本该将英国赶出去
Yeah!
对
My friends, it wasn't a famine of nature
朋友们,并非自然灾荒
that killed our forefathers.
杀害了我们的先祖
It was a famine by Cromwell.
这一切都是克伦威尔造成的
That's right!
说得对
And now in our own time
而在我们的时代
the murdering Brits are at it again,
杀害不列颠人的事情卷土重来
slaughtering the heroes
东部凯勒梅堡监狱叛乱中的英雄们
of the eastern rebellion in Kilmainham gaol
也都被屠杀
Pearse and McDonagh... That's right!
他们是皮尔斯,麦克多纳, 说得对
Eamonn Ceannt and Jonah Clarke.
埃蒙·圣特和约拿·克拉克
Thomas, you idiot. What's he know? He was born in the states.
是托马斯,你这白痴, 他知道什么啊,他在这儿出生的
Of course. Yes, Thomas.
当然,没错,托马斯
You speculating that those of us born here
你以为我们出生在这里
are less committed to the troubles back home?
就不管故乡发生的事了吗
I'm saying I've seen things with me own eyes in Dublin.
我是说我亲眼看到了发生在都柏林的事
By what right do the English
英国人有什么权利
suppress our brothers across the ocean?
逼迫我们的兄弟远渡重洋来到这儿
My district alone raised over $2,000 for the fight.
我的区出资两千美元支持战争
I held a fuckin' line against
我手里拿着火钳子
the Brits with nothin' more than a fire poker.
和英国人对抗,不退一步
It's my sons who are fighting and dying.
在战斗和死亡的都是我们的子孙
With arms we provided.
使用的是我们提供的武器
Up the rebels! Up your asses!
支持谋反, 放屁
By no right at all, gentlemen...
先生们,没有权利
You're gonna have a fucking riot on your hands.
你的手下们要打起来了
...Our brothers across the country Say that again!
我们的兄弟遍布全国, 再说一次
Gentlemen, we here in the United States, we
先生们,我们是在美国,我们
Sheriff Eli Thompson, everybody.
以上是治安官伊莱·汤普森的演讲,大家鼓掌
You remember that.
你给我记住了
So sit down!
你给我坐下吧
What do you call an Irishman who doesn't swear?
你们怎样称呼不起誓的爱尔兰人
A mute.
哑巴
What do you call an Irishman who doesn't drink?
你们怎样称呼不喝酒的爱尔兰人
A corpse.
死人
What do you call an Irishman from Atlantic city?
你们怎样称呼大西洋城的爱尔兰人呢
It doesn't matter where he's from; you call him an Irishman!
不管他打哪儿来,你们都叫他爱尔兰人
Erin go bragh!
爱尔兰永存
Now let me hear those pipes.
现在让我们欣赏风笛演奏
The little people
这些矮人们
They've been to the end of the rainbow
他们曾经去过彩虹的尽头
and they're here with the pots of gold.
给我们带来了一罐又一罐的金子
Whoo!
太棒了
Hey, where's the green beer?
怎么没有生啤
Not this year, assemblyman.
今年没有,议员先生
But it's a goddamn tradition.
该死的,这是传统
The feds found our stash.
联邦探员发现了我们的货
You gotta go easy on this stuff, okay?
你要看淡这事,明白吗
Bad girl. Not bad, just go easy.
做个坏女孩, 不做坏女孩,淡定些而已
We should go down to Chinatown for a bowl.
我们应该去唐人街吸一口
What did I just say?
我刚才怎么说的来着
But it's so much better when you smoke it.
但吸的时候会感觉好一些
Palm trees and sunshine. We'll do that, I promise.
棕榈树和阳光, 我保证会带你去的
Tell me a story.
给我讲个故事
About what? You.
什么故事, 你的
Something happy.
开心点的故事
Uh... okay.
好吧
Well, I was what, seven?
我那时候,大概七岁
What'd you look like? Like I do now
那时候你长什么样, 和现在差不多
Smaller, hair down to here.
个子矮很多,头发这么长
No. Yeah.
不是吧, 是的
My mother thought it looked aristocratic.
我母亲认为这样看起来有贵族气质
Everyone else just thought I was a girl.
别人都以为我是女孩子
Anyway, there was this man Mr. Lancaster.
不管怎样,有个兰卡斯特先生
He was a worth a few dollars,
他还算有钱
so my mother figured she could get him to marry her.
所以我母亲算计着嫁给他
He had a sailboat.
他有个帆船
Make it a yacht.
说游艇吧
Sure, a yacht.
没问题,游艇
On the 4th of July he took us boating, my mother and me.
七月四日,他带我和母亲出海
She was in a white tea dress and a Merry Widow hat.
她穿着白茶色的裙子,和《风流寡妇》中的帽子
Mm, she was beautiful. She was. She still is.
她很美, 确实,现在依然很美
We sailed past the lighthouse up along to brigantine
我们航行过灯塔
where the pirates used to hide.
驶向海盗的双桅帆船
Mr. Lancaster showed me how to use the mainsheet,
兰卡斯特先生教我使用主帆索
put me at the tiller.
还让我掌舵
I steered us into little Egg Inlet
我驶入艾格湾
like I'd done it my whole life.
熟练得就像我一辈子都在干这个
We tied up at Egg Island.
我们停在艾格岛
We went ashore.
上了岸
My mother told me to go away for a while.
我母亲让我去外面玩一会儿
I was used to that.
我都已经习惯了
So I ran around, pretending to be a pirate.
然后我就跑到一边,扮海盗船长
And when it was okay to come back,
而当我可以回来时
Mr. Lancaster dug a pit in the sand,
兰卡斯特先生在沙地上挖了个坑
loaded in some coals to roast the lobster
在坑里放了一些煤块来烤
and the corn he had brought,
他带来的龙虾和玉米
and we just ate like kings.
我们如帝王般大快朵颐
When the sun began to set,
当太阳开始落山时
Mr. Lancaster told me to go get this box from the boat.
兰卡斯特先生让我去船上拿一个盒子过来
"And be very careful."
"务必要非常小心"
Inside was stars and stripes
他说盒子里面是
he said that his father had carried at Gettysburg,
他父亲在葛底斯堡战役里扛过的星条旗
which had to be true 'cause there were bullet holes on it.
那面旗子货真价实因为上面还有弹孔
So we stuck the flagpole in the grass
我们把旗杆插在草地上
And we sang...
然后开始唱歌
My country, 'tis of thee...
我的祖国,她在你心中
...with our hands on our hearts.
手扶胸口真心吟唱
And we watched the fireworks go off
然后我们一起看木板路上
all the way down the boardwalk.
燃放的烟花
We sailed home under the moon.
我们在月光下返航
My mother was combing the sand out of my hair.
我母亲帮我在头发里的沙子拣出来
That was a good day.
那真是美好的一天
Tell me he married her.
告诉我他最终娶了她
Sure, he did.
当然
Happily ever after.
从此两人开始幸福地生活
Shit! God damn it.
该死,真该死
Somebody's gonna really have to take care of you.
真得有个人来好好照顾你才行
I should wash this.
我得赶紧洗洗
Kiss me.
吻我
Get yourself cleaned up, lover.
快去洗干净吧,亲爱的
Thank you.
谢谢你
It's great to see you again.
再见到您真好
There's a time and place, Eli.
要把握时机和场合,伊莱
You have to know your audience.
你要了解你的观众
Give 'em what they want, huh, Nuck?
满足他们的需要对吧,努克
Well, isn't that what your book says?
你那本书里不就是这样写的吗
The Dale Carnegie?
戴尔·卡耐基写的那个
Why don't you take a break? Why?
你别喝了, 怎么了
Because I'm trying to help you when you're drunk.
因为我在细心开导你而你却醉了
And you're not?
你没醉吗
Oh that's right...
是的
This is the one night of the year you don't drink.
今晚是你一年中少有的不喝酒的夜晚
These men, Eli
伊莱,这些人
These kingmakers you wanted to impress?
这些你想竭力取悦的权势之徒
You may not think so, but they're judging you every second.
可能你没注意,但是他们无时不刻不在审视你
And when something good comes along, an opportunity,
而当好事来临的时候,当机会来临的时候
they remember the man who showed good form.
他们会记住举止良好的人
The whole thing's a game, isn't it?
这就是一场游戏,不是吗
It's so easy for you.
你真是拿捏的分毫不差
Well, I'll keep at it.
我会继续努力的
Maybe one day I'll lie as good as you.
也许有一天我信口雌黄的水平能和你一样优秀
It's lie as well as me, you dolt.
用副词,你这个笨蛋
You want to be taken seriously,
你想被引起重视
Then learn how to fuckin' speak.
就要先学会怎么说话
leprechaun the leprechaun looks up at the blonde,
于是小妖精抬头看着金发美女说
and says, "It may be yellow, lady,
"它可能是黄色的,小姐
but it's sure no pot of gold."
但肯定不是一罐黄金"
Nobody move!
谁都不许动
United States Bureau of Internal Revenue.
我们是美国国税局
This is a private party! This is a raid.
这是场私人宴会, 这是突击搜查
What the hell is this now? Easy, dad.
这是怎么回事, 别着急,老爸
Do you have any idea who these men are?
在这里的都是什么人物你知道吗
This is a private party
这是场私人宴会
and the mere consumption of alcohol is not illegal.
微量的饮酒并不违法
Now I'm an attorney, and the Volstead Act clearly
我是律师,禁酒法案明确地
Would anyone else care to interfere
还有谁敢出来妨碍
with the courtappointed duties of a federal agent?
联邦探员执行公务
Stand down.
别冲动
Anybody tries to make a run for it,
谁要是敢逃跑
Shoot them.
杀无赦
I have an arrest warrant.
我有逮捕令
James Neary
詹姆斯·内尔利
Of 1222 Chelsea avenue, Atlantic City, New Jersey?
新泽西市大西洋城切尔西大街壹贰贰贰号
You are Mr. James Neary?
你是詹姆斯·内尔利先生吗
Yeah.
是的
I have witness testimony that you knowingly and willingly
我有证人指证你故意进行
stored and transported intoxicating liquors
酒精饮料的囤积和运输活动
A direct violation of the Volstead Act.
直接违反了禁酒法案
No, I don't know what your Stand up!
不,我不知道你们说什么, 站起来
You're under arrest.
你被逮捕了
This assembly is over.
这次集会结束了
This establishment will be shuttered.
此地将被关闭
Gather your belongings and disperse
拿上你们自己的东西然后
in an orderly fashion.
有秩序地离开
Mr. Neary, how much liquor?
内尔利先生,你运了多少酒
Is there anything you want to say?
你有什么想说的话吗
Just one more picture. Was he selling alcohol?
就照一张相, 他在贩酒吗
Who else is in there? How many are being arrested?
还有谁在那儿, 有多少人被逮捕了
Any comment, Mr. Ward boss?
您有何见解,政治家先生
All ye who love your country
尔等所有热爱国家
against the drink should stand,
抵制酒的人要站起来
behold against this traffic
将这种贩卖行为
your country's greatest foe...
视作国家最大的敌人
You gonna do something about this, Sheriff?
您能做点什么吗,治安官
Let word and deed and ballot
用言语和行动以及投票
proclaim that drink must go.
宣告对酒的驱逐
Stand up for prohibition
起来,尔等爱国之人
ye patriots of the land...
拥护禁酒令
Let's go! All ye who love your country...
我们走, 尔等热爱国家之人
Go home to your families! Bugger off, you harridans!
回老家吧, 滚吧,你们这些泼妇
Disperse, all of you.
快离开,所有的人都离开
Behold against this traffic
将这种贩卖行为
your country's greatest foe...
视作国家最大的敌人
Lock it up. Move along.
把它锁起来, 快走
And ballot
以及投票
proclaim that drink must go.
宣告对酒的驱逐
Stand up for prohibition
起来,尔等护国之士
ye soldiers of the lord,
拥护禁酒令
put on the gospel armor...
披上福音之甲胄
Great night for the Irish, big brother.
好一个爱尔兰之夜,哥哥
I'm sure you made quite an impression
我肯定你给你那些共和党的朋友们
with your republican friends.
留下了极其深刻的印象
Go home to your wife, Eli.
回家陪老婆吧,伊莱
I will.
我会回家的
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
What the fuck was that for?
你他妈的干什么
I wish I was
我多么渴望
in Carrickfergus.
身在卡里克弗格斯
Only for nights,
度过一个又一个夜晚
nights in Ballygrant,
在巴利格兰特
I would swim over
我可以游过
the deepest ocean,
那深邃的海洋
the deepest ocean,
那深邃的海洋
for my love to find.
找回我的爱人
But the sea is wide...
但这片海洋太宽阔
and I can't swim over.
我无力游过
Neither have
亦没有
I wings to fly.
翅膀让我飞翔
If I could find me
如果我能寻觅到
a handsome boatman
一位英俊的船夫
to ferry me over,
载我过洋
over to my love and die.
让我和所爱之人相见相守至死
My childhood days
回忆我的童年
bring back sad reflections
勾起昔日
of happy times
美好时光的
spent so long ago.
无限感伤
My boyhood friends...
我童年的玩伴们
and my own relations...
还有我所有的朋友
have all passed on now
像雪一样融化消失
like the melting snow...
现已不再
Who is it? Nucky Thompson.
是谁, 努基·汤普森
Mr. Thompson?
汤普森先生
Is there something you wanted?
您需要什么吗
I've no time for games, Margaret
我没时间玩了,玛格丽特
No interest in them.
没兴趣再玩了
Margaret?
玛格丽特