Arrest Sophia and Aulfric Tirmawr.
逮捕索菲亚和奥菲克·提阿莫。
What are you doing?
您这是做什么?
And inform the executioner his services will be required tomorrow morning.
通知刽子手明天上午将有他的活干。
You can't do this.
你不能这么做。
Yes, I can, and you show me some respect, I will!
是的,我可以,你再逼我我就会这么做!
Release them. You've got your whole life ahead of you. Sophia is no doubt your first love but she certainly won't be the only one.
放了他们。你的路还长。诚然索菲亚是你的初恋,但她不会是你最后一个爱人。
Enjoy yourself while you can.
好好享受你的人生吧。
You're not planning on springing any surprises on me, are you?
你不会又有什么惊喜给我吧?
Don't you think you should be taking this more seriously?
您不觉得应该对这事更认真些吗?
He's young, foolish and in love. Give it a week and he'll be chasing after the next girl who catches his eye.
他年轻气盛,被爱情冲昏了头脑。下星期他又会对另一个女孩怦然心动了。
Sophia will never let that happen.
索菲亚不会允许的。
Do you bear a grudge against our guest?
你对我们的客人很有成见吗?
There's something about her I don't trust. You've seen the way Arthur's changed since she arrives.
我对她不信任。你看见她来后亚瑟的变化了。
He's a fool in love. She's dangerous.
他是个恋爱的傻瓜。 她很危险。
Dangerous? To who? Arthur. Why do you say that?
危险?对谁? 亚瑟。 何出此言?
I just have a sense, a feeling.
我只是有这种感觉。
And what has she done to make you have this feeling?
她做了什么让你这么感觉?