You don't know what you're doing. She's cast a spell on you. You're enchanted.
你不知道自己在做什么。她对你下咒了。你着了魔。
I told you people would try to keep us apart.
我告诉过你人们想把我们分开。
I know. I won't let that happen.
我知道。这不会发生的。
Don't listen to her, she's controlling you.
别听她的。她在控制你。
We can elope together. Get away from this place. These people.
我们可以一起私奔。逃离这里 远离人群。
I saw you. I followed him. They're planning to sacrifice you.
我看见你了。我跟踪了他。他们打算拿你做牺牲。
You let your servant talk to your guests this way.
你由得你的男仆这么和客人说话。
I know what you're going to do. I followed you to the lake and heard everything. You have to believe me.
我知道你们想要做什么。我跟着你去了湖边听到了一切。你要相信我。
Don't listen to him, Arthur. Let's go. Let's leave tonight.
别听他的,亚瑟。我们走吧。今晚就离开。
She's going to kill you. Sophia plans to sacrifice you to buy a life of immortality. If you go with her, you'll die.
她会杀了你。索菲亚打算用你祭祀换得永生。你和她走就死定了。
It doesn't make sense. We're in love.
这说不通。我们是相爱的。
They're magical beings. Look at the writing on the staff. Look at his eyes. Look at him. Do you believe me now?
他们是会法术的。看看这魔杖上的字体。看看他的眼睛。瞧他,现在你还不相信我吗?
He's gone, Arthur's gone with her. She's taken him. Slow down.
他走了,亚瑟和她走了。她把他带走了。 冷静。
I know you don't believe me but I'm so sure it's going to happen. My dream will come true. I do believe you.
我知道你不相信我可我知道一定会有什么发生的。我的梦境会成真的。 我相信你。