How is he? He's sleeping.
他怎样了? 睡着了。
He's very pale. I worry he may have lost a lot of blood.
他脸色煞白。我怕他是失血过多了。
Has he said anything at all?
他说什么了吗?
Nothing. He won't even tell me his name.
没有。他连名字都不肯告诉我。
You know, er, for a moment there earlier, I thought you were going to hand us over to the guards.
告诉你,刚才有一霎那,我以为你要把我们交出去了。
I'm glad you have so much faith in me, Merlin.
你对我太有信心了,梅林。
No, no, sorry. Erm, I meant, you're the King's ward. You're taking a huge risk helping the boy.
不,不,对不起,我是说,你是国王的养女。你藏起这孩子风险太大了。
I wouldn't see an innocent child executed. What harm has he ever done anyone?
我不会眼看着一个无辜的孩子受死。他一辈子伤害过任何人吗?
Uther believes he has magic, and that makes him guilty.
乌瑟相信他有魔力,这就是他的罪名。
Uther's wrong. You believe that?
乌瑟错了。 你这么觉得?
What if magic isn't something you choose? What if it chooses you?
如果魔力不是你能选择的呢?如果是魔力选择你呢?
Why're you looking at me like that? Nothing.
干吗这么看着我? 没事。
Why are you helping him?
你为什么救他?
It was a spur of the moment decision. What do you think we should do with him? He can't stay here.
只是一时冲动罢了。你说我们拿他怎么办?不能留他在这。
We have to find a way to get him back to his people.
得想办法把他送还他的族人。