手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法 > 福尔摩斯基本演绎法第一季 > 正文

福尔摩斯基本演绎法第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第19集 天网恢恢

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Yeah, that right, Chris.

是的,就是这样,克里斯
FEMA officials are now saying
联邦应急管理局的官员现在说
if you can get out of the tri-state area
如果你能够在暴风雨到达之前
before this storm gets here, you really should.
离开这三个州,你就应该赶紧行动
The National Weather Service equating the severity
国家气象局把这次东北风暴
of this Nor'Easter with a category three hurricane.
定为三级飓风
Now we're already picking up. Help!
现在我们已经做好了应急措施, 救命
Sustained winds right here around... Help!
盘踞在这周围的大风... 救命
Please, someone!
快来人啊,救命
Help!
救命
What happened?
发生了什么事
He mugged me.
我被抢了
Here, come on.
快,站起来
Let me see what happened.
让我看看怎么回事
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
Just do as I say.
只要你照我说的做
Open the door.
把门打开
Don't!
不要
Hey, I'm back.
我回来了
There was a run on the storm stuff,
因为暴风雨,大家都在抢购
but I got, uh, bottled water, batteries, soup.
不过我买到了瓶装水,电池,还有汤
Oh, hi. Um, I'm Joan Watson.
你好,我是乔恩·华生
Ms. Hudson.
我是哈德森女士
Pleased to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I'm sorry, I didn't realize we had a meeting.
很抱歉,我忘记我们有预约
Oh, no, I-I'm not a client.
不,不,我不是客户
I'm-I'm a mess.
我真是一团糟
Oh, do you want to talk about it?
你想聊聊吗
You know...
你懂的...
Love.
都是爱情惹的祸
You know what, let me... let me put this stuff away.
让我... 让我先把这收起来
Uh, can I get you some coffee?
要喝杯咖啡吗
Uh, no.
不用了
Maybe some tea.
来点茶吧
White Darjeeling.
大吉岭白茶
Ms. Hudson is a fascinating woman.
哈德森女士非常有魅力
She has an Oxford don's knowledge
她拥有牛津大学教授那样丰富的
of ancient Greek, but she's a complete autodidact.
古希腊的知识,但她完全是自学成才
She consulted with me
当我在苏格兰场时
for several cases I worked with Scotland Yard.
她就和我一起咨询过很多案子
Of course, you had more than one case involving ancient Greek.
当然,你有很多案子和古希腊有关
Well, it's actually a very fitting field of study
考虑到她以扮演女神为生
for Ms. Hudson, considering she makes her living
这实际上是个非常适合
as something of a muse.
哈德森女士学习的领域
Well, "Muse" is not a job title.
"女神"可不是工作头衔
Yet our Ms. Hudson consistently finds herself
但是我们的哈德森女士发现自己始终
in the company of powerful men in crisis.
与陷入危机里的强大男人为伴
A novelist who can't quite finish his masterpiece here,
比如一位小说家不能完成自己的大作
a designer abandoned by fickle inspiration there.
一位设计师失去了变幻无常的灵感
Well, at some point these men must realize that Ms. Hudson...
总有一天这些男人会意识到哈德森女士
Has a Adam's apple, yes.
是个男的,没错
Of course.
当然
It's all rather complicated, I imagine,
我想这都是相当复杂的
but life is infinitely stranger
不过生活比人类能够创造的任何东西
than anything the mind of man could invent.
都要绚烂无边
Cod liver oil?
要来点鱼肝油吗
No.
不了
And what is the fascinating
哈德森女士到底在图书馆
Ms. Hudson doing in the library?
做了什么让人神魂颠倒的事
She's recovering from her latest romantic contretemps.
她正在从自己最近的浪漫情伤中恢复
For the last year or so, Ms. Hudson has been
在过去一年左右,哈德森女士一直是
the kept woman of a Davis Renkin of 3T Enterprises.
3T实业戴维斯·瑞丁的情妇
I gather Mrs. Renkin
我猜最近瑞丁夫人
recently found out about the arrangement.
发现了丈夫的出轨
The salient detail is she's been evicted
因为,她是从瑞丁先生的临时住处
from Mr. Renkin's pied-a-terre.
被赶出来的
Nevertheless, there's a blizzard on the way.
不过,暴风雪要来了
She needed a place to stay.
她需要个住处
Oh, so we have a houseguest now.
所以我们现在家有贵客了
Yes, would you have advised I throw her out on the street?
是的,你觉得我该把她扔到大街上了吗
Of course not, but you know, you have a lot of work
当然不是,不过你知道的,你在尊重室友
to do on this whole roommate thing.
这件事上还需下很大功夫
I mean, the polite thing would have been to ask
我是说,礼貌的做法是在请她入住前
before inviting her into the house.
知会我一声
You know, just like it's polite
就像你离开厨房前
to clean up after yourself in the kitchen.
应该做好清洁一样
I clean the refrigerator once a month; that was our bargain.
我每月清理一次冰箱,那是我们的约定
Yeah, and once a month, it is sparkling clean,
是啊,每月一次,当时干净得闪闪发光
and the rest of the time, it is a science experiment.
其他时候,就被当做了科学实验室
This is all rather diverting,
这非常有趣
but I'm afraid it's gonna have to wait.
不过恐怕要等一下了
Captain Gregson needs our assistance
格雷森警监要我们帮忙
investigating a homicide.
调查凶杀案
You guys got here fast.
你们来得可真够快的
L Train still running?
L号线还在运行吗
Yeah, orderly shutdown commences at midday.
是的,中午开始有序关闭
This is, uh, Frank Dempster.
死者是弗兰克·丹普斯特
The cleaning crew found him at 5:00 this morning.
清洁工在今天早上五点发现了他
He'd been dead for about three hours.
他已经死了三个小时了
Thief was long gone,
小偷早走了
and nobody saw nothing.
没有任何目击者
Yeah, security footage is gone?
安全录像也没了吗
Yeah.
是的
Well, no sign of forced entry,
好吧,没有强行入室的痕迹
so Mr. Dempster let the murderer in.
所以是丹普斯特先生让凶手进来的
He was shot right there,
他在这被枪击中
dragged behind this station,
然后被拖到这个后面
at which point...
而那个时候
He wasn't dead yet,
他还没死
the guard.
这个保安
He got off one shot before he took a second wound.
在他再次被枪击前,他开了一枪
Agreed.
同意
The height of the bullet lodged in the wall here
卡在墙里的子弹的高度
and this blood splatter suggests
还有血飞溅的痕迹表明
that Mr. Dempster's final act
丹普斯特先生最后的举动是
was blasting a hole through someone's abdomen.
狠狠地给了某人腹部一枪
A through and through like that
像这样穿透身体的中枪
would require medical attention.
一定是需要就医的
Yeah, we put the word out to all the hospitals
好的,我们通知所有的医院
in the city; Red Cross storm shelters
红十字风暴避难所
are gonna keep an eye out, too.
让他们留意一下
You said the killer was a thief.
你说凶手是小偷
What was stolen?
什么被偷了
The hot new toy.
炙手可热的新玩具
It's supposed to come out at midnight tomorrow.
原本是要在明天午夜发售的
I don't know who lines up at midnight for a phone,
真不知道有谁会在午夜排队买手机
but somebody didn't want to wait.
不过有人不想等了
They took the floor models
他们拿走了展示品
then got about 200 from the supply room.
然后从库房拿走了大约二百部
You're looking for a group of thieves,
你们是在找一个盗窃团伙
one may be a woman, and I suspect that "she" did the shooting.
其中一个是女性,我想是"她"开的枪
This hair is synthetic.
这头发是人造的
It comes from a cheap blond wig.
是从一顶廉价的金色假发上掉下来的
Probably got stuck to the packing tape
肯定是当他们打开Verzia 8的箱子
when they opened up a box of Verzia 8s to verify its contents.
确定货物时,粘在了胶带上
Now, given the wig,
现在,考虑到这顶假发
I suspect that murdering a security guard,
我认为杀死保安
not part of the plan.
并不是计划的一部分
You think she had help.
你认为有人帮她
Well, hard to imagine her toting all those phones
很难想象她能够在腹部中枪后
after being shot in the gut.
还能负重带着那些手机
So I'd say two accomplices,
所以,我想得有两个同伙
plus given the nature of parking in this neighborhood,
再加上这附近的停车特点
a driver to help with the getaway.
应该有一名司机协助逃跑
Just to be certain,
不过确认一下
uh, you want my assistance in solving this?
你想要我帮忙破案吗
Yeah, that a problem?
是的,有问题吗
No, it's just...
不,只是...
Due respect to Mr. Dempster,
无意冒犯丹普斯特先生
this is a garden-variety robbery-homicide.
但这是起普通的抢劫杀人案
You find the phones, you catch the killers.
你找到手机,就能抓到凶手了
So it's a bit...
所以这有点...
What happened?
怎么回事
Hey, Captain, sounds like the whole city is dark.
警监,好像是全城断电
We're trying to figure out what's going on.
我们正在努力查清是怎么回事
Well, if I have to solve this in the Stone Age,
如果要我在石器时代破案
I suppose it might be interesting after all.
我想还是会很有趣的
Okay, we are on backup power.
好吧,我们用的是备用发电机
That means essential functions only
那就意味着只能启动必要设备
so we don't overload the generator.
不能让发电机负担过重
This is Denise Castor.
这位是丹尼丝·卡斯特
She and our friends at FEMA
她和我们联邦应急管理局的朋友
have come to our great city with a plan.
已经为我们的城市制定了紧急预案
Um, sergeants, I want you to take a look.
警司们,我希望你们看一下
I want you to divvy up your people
把你们的人分成
between road closures and rapid response.
负责封锁道路和紧急应答
Okay, so we've got just a few hours before this storm hits.
离暴风雪袭击还有几小时
What I'm hearing out of Philly,
从费城那边传来的消息看
it's not pretty.
情况不太乐观
The winds knocked out a power plant down there,
强风使那边的发电厂
and tripped the whole northeastern grid.
和整个东北部的电网都瘫痪了
So the power is not coming back, folks.
所以无法恢复电力,同志们
Coordinated deployment just got that much more important.
所以协调部署才显得更举足轻重
I don't think that's what they had in mind
我可不认为他们讲的
when they said essential functions only.
"只启动必要设备"包含这个
This is essential; I'm conducting a murder investigation.
这当然是必要的,我正在调查谋杀案
You're browsing Instagram.
你是在看Instagram(一款照片分享应用)
Guys, i'm on rapid response as of now,
伙计们,我现在负责紧急应答
but I managed to squeeze in a few calls on the murder case.
但关于这件案子我打了几通电话
I talked to someone from Toshiwo,
跟那家叫土光的
the company that makes the phones.
手机公司的人谈了谈
Wasn't good.
情况不理想
Normally they'd be able to track down the missing batch
一般而言某批手机失踪后只要
with GPS as soon as any of the phones got activated,
一被激活他们就能用GPS追踪到
but the New York office is shut down.
但纽约分公司现在停业了
Well, good idea.
好主意
Thoroughly unnecessary, but good idea nonetheless.
完全没必要,但仍是个好主意
Look at this.
看这个
Posted 45 minutes ago?
45分钟前发的
These guys work fast.
这些人动作真快
It looks like there's a line in the background.
后面好像还在排队
That picture stamped with a location?
这图有定位吗
It may as well be.
没有也一样
You see the shadow?
你看这阴影
Yeah, looks like a shadow.
看起来是条阴影
Direct your attention to the curvature there.
注意这里的曲度
The brutal postmodern sweep.
惨不忍睹的后现代主义风格
That is the amphitheater at Columbus Park.
这是哥伦布公园的圆形露天剧场
That is where they're selling the phones from.
那就是卖手机的地点
That's the real thing, man.
这可是真货,哥们儿
I can let you have it for $75.
75美元卖给你
Good afternoon, we are employees of the NYPD.
下午好,我们来自纽约警局
We need a few moments alone with this gentleman
需要就失窃手机的案子
to discuss stolen cell phones.
跟这位先生单独谈谈
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢合作
Private Maggio,
马奇欧大兵
you masterminded any slick burglaries recently?
最近你干过什么盗窃的勾当吗
What?
什么
No, I-I found these phones, man.
没有,这些电话是我捡到的
Ain't nothing wrong with selling them.
卖了也不犯法吧
You found them?
捡到的
Where?
在哪
Uh, Katy's, the bakery on Beach Street.
毕琪街上的凯蒂面包房
The lady there gives me their old scones.
那位女士会给我他们卖剩的烤饼
I'm out back,
我正在外面
asleep in the alley,
巷子里打盹儿
and I hear this boom.
听到砰的一声
Sounds like something big getting throw in the dumpster.
像是重物被扔进了垃圾箱
So I get up to check the old in-box,
所以我起身去查看我的食物收件箱
and there's all these phones right there on the bottom.
结果在下面发现了这些手机
Hand to God.
我发誓
Did you see who left them?
看清是谁丢的了吗
Couple of big white dudes.
几个高壮的白人
I only saw them from behind
只看见他们
while they were running off down the alley.
跑出巷子时的背影
Listen, your prices are too low.
你卖得太便宜了
Residents of this neighborhood, they'd pay a bit more.
抬高点这片区的居民也会买
Get yourself a room tonight.
晚上开间房住吧
Come on.
走吧
Wait, you're just gonna leave the phones there?
这些手机放着不管吗
Well, the killers didn't care about them. Why should we?
凶手都不在乎,我们干嘛在乎
No, the robbery of the phones was a distraction
抢劫手机只是调虎离山
to put us off the scent of whatever
转移我们的注意力
they were really there to steal.
来掩盖他们真正的目标
Let's get back to the Flatiron
我们要在的士把路堵得水泄不通
before the taxis pack it in.
之前赶快回到熨斗大厦
The latest advisory from the mayor's office
来自市长办公室的最新公告
is urging citizens to return to their homes immediately.
市民请即刻回家
Hey, are you listening to this?
你听到这个了吗
The advisory is for citizens.
这是给市民的忠告
We are not citizens.
我们不是市民
We're detectives.
我们是侦探
So if they weren't the real target,
如果手机不是真正的目标
what was, hmm?
那什么才是呢
None of the other stores in the lobby were robbed.
大厅里的其他商户都没被抢
Must have gone upstairs.
他们一定上楼去了
But the stairs were locked.
但楼梯上了锁啊
The guard's elevator card was still in his jacket.
保安的电梯卡还在他衣服里
You think they used it and then put it back?
难道他们用完还放回去了吗
I think the thieves didn't want us
我认为他们想制造
to imagine they had access to any other floors.
没到过其它楼层的假象
Don't you have an app for that?
你不是有个类似的应用软件吗
Power is at a premium, Watson.
要省电啊,华生
Here.
Note the shiny scratches.
注意那些反光的划痕
Someone was jittery after they shot the guard.
枪杀了保安后有人很不安
They made a real hash of it.
弄得糟乱不堪
See if I can do any better, shall we?
看看我能不能做得更好
Any luck,
走运的话
and we'll find similar scratches on another floor.
我们还能在其它楼层发现类似的划痕
So, the killers picked the lock in the lobby,
凶手们撬了大厅里的锁
they walked up 12 flights of stairs, they picked their way
一路撬锁,爬了12层楼
into this foyer, all so they could gain access to...
来到这间前厅,一切都是为了
An architectural firm.
进入这家建筑公司
Mysteries abound.
谜团众多
Answers reside within.
答案就在里面
Want to give it a go this time?
想试试身手吗
Called the police,
我已经报警了
and we don't have anything to loot.
我们也没什么东西值得抢
We're not here to loot you; we are the police.
我们不是来抢劫的,我们正是警方
Let me see your badge, then.
那把警徽给我看
Well... we're with the police.
我们是跟警方共事
Look, we need to come in. We mean you no harm.
我们需要进去调查,不会伤害你
And if you intend to defend yourself
而且你想用那把刀自卫的话
with that knife, you're holding it all wrong.
那你持刀的方式完全错了
My associate, Ms. Watson, she holds several black belts.
我的同事华生小姐,是黑带高手
I just figured, go camp out at the office,
我估摸着干脆来公司
you know, get some work done.
扎营干点活儿
It's nice, I've had the
挺爽的,今早我来的时候
place to myself since I came in this morning.
就只有我一个人
Hey, we should really hurry it up; it's getting bad out there.
我们得快点,外面天气越来越糟了
Listen, man, I'm telling you,
哥们儿,听着
I haven't seen anything out of place since I got here.
我来之后这儿的东西就没丢过
The computers and stuff, they're all here.
电脑什么的都在
That's not what they were after.
他们不是在找那些
These drawers not normally empty?
这些抽屉通常不是空的吧
Yeah, no way, we're seriously crimped for space.
不可能,我们东西多得没地放呢
Then they stole blueprints.
那他们是偷了蓝图
So they killed a security guard and stole a bunch
所以他们杀了保安
of smartphones as a smoke screen so that
偷了一堆手机作为烟雾弹
we wouldn't know that they wanted a drawerful of blueprints?
就是为了掩盖偷一抽屉蓝图的实情
Interesting, isn't it?
很有趣,不是吗
Squatter, we need to know what the numbers 9-2-Alpha-Uniform-5-to 9-4-Gulf-Yankee-2-3 mean.
蹲点男,9-2-Alpha-Uniform-5-to 9-4-Gulf-Yankee-2-3是什么意思
It's year and job code.
是年份和工程的代码
Everything's listed online, but, you know, the system's down.
所有信息网上都有,但你也知道没电
We do keep all the plumbing
但我们会把管道和电气规划的
and electrical specs in the brown cabinets over there.
信息存放在那只棕色的柜子里
I need the ones that correspond
给我与这些失窃蓝图相对应的文件
to these missing blueprints so I can see what was stolen.
这样我就知道他们偷了什么
I can't just give you all of...
我不能就这么给你所有的
Tell me, do your employers
告诉我,你的老板会轻饶你这种
look kindly on vagrancy, do they?
居无定所跑来公司避难的人吗
Aw, damn it.
见鬼
Do you want to know what helps?
想知道该怎么弄吗
You just make a little tepee out of the kindling,
你只用把引火柴的一端削成圆锥型
and it acts like a chimney.
它的作用就跟烟囱一样
Do you mind if I...
你不介意我来
Oh. Please.
求之不得
Hey, I think your phone is ringing.
你的电话好像在响
Oh, that's Davis.
是戴维斯打来的
He won't stop until the cell phone towers go down.
信号发射塔不倒他就不会停
The guy who kicked you out?
是那个把你赶出来的男人吗
He said he made a mistake.
他说他犯了错
He said he wants me back.
想让我回到他身边
But... he just wants to stick me in some walk-up,
但他只想让我整天独守空闺
give me a clothing allowance.
给我点买衣服的零花钱而已
I think it's fair to expect more than that from a relationship.
谈恋爱期待多一点没什么不对
Nice.
厉害
Merit badge.
我得过荣誉徽章(用来表彰优秀的童子军)
Baby! I know you're in there! Now...
宝贝儿,我知道你在里面
It's Davis.
是戴维斯
I know she's here.
我知道她在这儿
I just need to talk to her. Please.
我就想和她谈谈,拜托了
I think you should go home.
我觉得你该回家去
I love you, baby.
我爱你,宝贝儿
I'll leave her this time, I swear.
这次我一定离开她,我发誓
It's okay.
让他进来吧
Hello?
人呢
I take it Mr. Renkin has come a-courting?
我猜瑞丁先生是来献殷勤的
So you noticed?
那你是注意到了
Why are you hiding in here?
你为什么藏在这儿
Oh, be careful, I heated some very large rocks on our grill.
小心点,我用烤架加热了一些巨号石头
They're in here for warmth.
放在这里取暖
Well, there is a fire downstairs.
楼下生了火
There's also a lovers' tiff, and I need to work.
还有小情人在拌嘴,而我要工作
Now, these electrical schematics
这些电气图纸和
match the blueprints that were stolen.
被偷了的蓝图完全吻合
Presumably, one of these places
据我推测,其中之一会是
is a target for the thieves.
那些小偷的目标
But viewed as a whole, they comprise an incredibly mundane
但从整体看,这些客户非常
roster of clients.
平凡无奇
Unless the thieves are angling to steal onesies from a Baby Gap,
除非那些贼想从盖普童装店偷婴儿连体衣
very difficult to see what they're after.
不然很难发现他们要找什么
Listen, if you're gonna be up for a while,
听着,如果你要熬会儿夜
will you keep your ears open, because I don't know
能不能注意听着点,因为我不知道
if those two are making up or breaking up forever.
楼下那两位是要和好呢,还是一刀两断
What?
怎么了
Hot rock.
被石头烫了
Come on, rise and shine. Got to get going.
快点,太阳晒屁股了,该出发了
There's a blizzard.
外面暴风雪肆虐呢
Yeah, you should put on layers.
对,所以你该多穿点
Now, come on, please, time to get dressed.
拜托快点,该穿衣服了
It's not exactly gonna happen with an audience.
有人围观我怎么穿衣服
Are we fleeing from the scene of a murder?
我们是要逃离谋杀现场吗
Because Ms. Hudson and her boyfriend
因为哈德森女士和她男朋友
were up half the night yelling at each other.
一直对吼到半夜
They've progressed to the "Quiet conversation" stage.
他们已经进展到了"静默谈话"阶段
Ms. Hudson assures me
哈德森女士向我保证
he will be leaving within the hour.
他会在一小时内离开
Now, I have ascertained which building
现在,我确定了那些贼下一个
designed by Masslin & Associates the thieves intend to hit.
打算光顾哪个由玛丽森合资公司设计的建筑了
The answer is: none.
答案是,一个也没有
It seems like a conversation that can wait until I'm clothed.
这个你可以在我穿好衣服后再说的
When I was reviewing the accounting files,
我在看这些文件时
I noticed that several of the stolen blueprints
注意到一些被偷走的蓝图里
lacked the accompanying plumbing schematics.
没有随附的管道示意图
These are jobs that Masslin & Associates bid on but didn't get.
这都是玛丽森合资公司参与竞标却没有成功的
One of particular note.
其中有个需要特别注意的
A classified government job-- an addition to an existing
一个机密的政府工作,是现有政府大楼的
government building-- administered by the GSA. What is that?
附属建筑,由GSA管理, 那是什么
It's the government's thrilling General Services Administration.
是政府的总务管理局
Now, architects approved to bid on the addition,
现在,已经批准建筑公司对此附属建筑进行竞标
they had access to the building's original plans.
他们能获得那个建筑的原图纸
These plans were the real prize the thieves were after.
那些图纸才是贼想偷的东西
So, what building are they planning to hit?
那他们打算袭击哪栋建筑呢
EROC. That's an acronym: EROC
这是个简写
East Rutherford Operations Center.
全称是东卢瑟福运营中心
It's a cash depository and processing center for...
这是个现金存托和处理中心
the New York branch of the Federal Reserve,
为美联储在纽约的分支服务
home to the largest cash vault in the world.
是世界上最大的现金金库
I do not think for a minute the timing is an accident.
我压根不认为作案时间是个巧合
The thieves intend to use the storm as a cover
那些贼专门借暴风雪作掩护
and strike when security is at dangerously depleted levels.
并在安全系统最薄弱的时候进行作案
So they were waiting for a storm? Yes. It's quite clever.
那他们是在等暴风雪了, 是的,这很精明
I mean, global weather patterns
我是说,现在全球的气候形态
are producing more and more powerful storms.
正产生更多更强力的风暴
You have a list of targets
你能有一打的城市和
and cities that are likely to be struck.
目标可以袭击
You have a plan in place when the weather strikes.
你制定好计划,然后等待天气的配合
The ensuing chaos when police are otherwise engaged--
警察要处理接踵而至的各式混乱
ideal time for a robbery.
抢劫的完美时间
Oh, good, you're ready.
很好,你穿好了
Did you call Captain Gregson yet?
你给格雷森警监打电话了吗
I lost cell phone service at 3:00 A.M.
半夜3点就没有手机信号了
The landline is down as well,
座机也罢工了
and I cannibalized the echo board on my CB radio
而我上周为了做一个实验
for an experiment last week,
拆掉了对讲机的回声板
so we have no way to contact the police.
所以现在没法联系警察
We know that this team is capable of murder when provoked.
我们知道了这个团伙被激怒时会杀人
We're gonna have to stop this ourselves.
我们要去阻止他们
Hold on. How are we gonna stop it?
等一下,我们怎么阻止他们
I don't know-I'll think of something on the way.
我不知道,路上我会仔细想想的
It's a long trek to East Rutherford.
去东卢瑟福可是长途跋涉呢
Hello. Sorry. Shouldn't you be plowing?
你好啊,抱歉,你现在不用铲雪吗
I'm on standby. Who the hell are you?
我在待命,见鬼的你是谁啊
My name's Sherlock Holmes.
我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
This is my associate,
这是我的同事
Joan Watson.
乔恩·华生
We're assisting the NYPD
我们在协助纽约警方办理
with a matter in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
一件在新泽西东卢瑟福市的案子
Why is the NYPD helping with something in Jersey?
为什么纽约警方会参与泽西州的案件
It's a bit complicated.
这很复杂
Well, do you mind if we come in,
能不能让我们进去呢
just to escape this bone-freezing agony?
外面冻入骨髓了
Come on. Thank you.
来吧, 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Hey, hey, I was listening to that. Right.
喂,我正在听呢, 很好
Would you raise the police?
你能联系到警方吗
We need to speak to the 11th precinct, please.
我们要和11区对话,拜托了
It's rather urgent.
事情紧急
Breaker Nine, this is Pam
断入者9号,这里是
calling from a plow truck in Greenpoint.
位于绿点铲雪车上的"梅花J"
I need police dispatch, 11th precinct.
我需要致电警方,第11区
On the line for a bear with ears. Come back.
来个熊孩子带耳朵听着,快回来
Your CB handle is "Pam"?
你的无线电代号是梅花J
Copy, Pam. This is the 11th precinct.
已收到,梅花J 这里是11区
You're on the emergency channel. State your business.
已接入应急频道,说明你的事务
This is Sherlock Holmes, guest of Pam
我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯,梅花J的客人
and consultant with NYPD.
纽约警局的顾问
Need to speak with Captain Gregson.
我要和格雷森警监说话
I can't put you on with Captain Gregson, sir.
先生,我不能替你接入格雷森警监
He's not here at the station. There's a storm.
他不在警局里,有暴风雪来了
A storm, you say?
你说,暴风雪
We shall be on the lookout.
我们该当心了
Could you give him this message?
能给他留个消息吗
Fairly certain E-R-O-C will be robbed today.
万分肯定EROC今天会遭抢劫
Connected to security guard murder.
和保安被杀案有关
Sherlock Holmes. Over.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯,结束
Right.
好了
We need to get to East Rutherford, New Jersey.
我们要去新泽西的东卢瑟福
Whoa, whoa, whoa, I thought the whole reason
等等,我以为我们离开房子的
we left the house was because we could not reach the police.
唯一原因是我们无法联系到警察
Well, we have no idea if they're going to get the message.
我们不知道警察会不会收到这消息
Or if the authorities can seem to spare the manpower
就算奇迹发生,他们收到了消息
if, by some miracle, they do get the message.
也不知道能否腾出人手
And we don't even have any proof. No,
我们什么都无法确定
the most sensible course is
最明智的是
for us to go to EROC ourselves. And do what?
我们自己去EROC 去做什么
What if there are 50 commandos
如果有50名突击队员
shooting up the place? Well, I have my whistle.
埋伏在那儿呢, 我带了哨子呢
I don't know what's gonna happen next!
我不知道接下来会发生什么
That's what makes this an adventure.
这的确冒险
But someone has to try and race ahead and warn the guards.
但必须有人试着去警告那些保安
So, Pam, very sorry to do this, but we're commandeering
所以,梅花J 很抱歉,但我们代表
this vehicle on behalf of the NYPD. And let's go.
纽约警方征用这辆车了,我们走吧
You, get out.
你,出去
You, I can give a ride home to if you want.
你,如果你想回家,我可以送你一程
All right, forget the commandeering.
好吧,忽略征用什么的
Let's just call it a rental, shall we?
我们直接租用你的车,可以吧
Vince? Yeah.
文森, 是我
Yeah. Detective Bell.
我是贝尔警探
I radioed in a little while ago.
刚才我用无线电呼叫了这里
Uh, I think we spoke. I double-checked.
我想我们聊过, 我仔细检查了
We haven't had a gunshot victim in two weeks.
两周内,我们都没有枪击受害者
Right. No,
好吧,不
but here's the thing, none of the hospitals
问题在于,在枪击现场附近的
near the shooting had anybody come in,
医院都未接收病人入院
so now I'm just making the rounds looking for a patient
所以现在我四处探访,找一个
with any kind of abdominal wound. Thought maybe
腹部上有伤口的病人
the person I'm looking for came in with a different story.
可能我要找的人不是这么解释受伤原因的
Well, it's hard to explain you got a bullet wound
但你不能用从楼梯上摔下来
by falling down the stairs.
来解释你的枪伤啊
Give me a break, man.
帮我查查吧,兄弟
I got 20 minutes off from snow patrol.
我20分钟后就要回去继续雪地巡逻了
We do have one young woman.
我们的确有个年轻姑娘
She's about to be discharged. She was stabbed.
她快出院了,是被刺伤的
Alysa Darvin.
阿丽莎·达文
I'm decent.
我穿着衣服呢
Ms. Darvin?
达文女士
Detective Bell, NYPD.
我是纽约警局的贝尔警探
Oh. I thought you were a nurse.
我还以为是护士呢
They keep stopping by trying to talk me out of leaving.
他们不停过来劝我不要出院
Yeah, why are you leaving?
那你干嘛急着出院呢
No health insurance. Nobody can say for sure
没医保啊,要是我待到
that they won't charge me
暴风雪结束
if I stay through the storm, so...
没准他们就要收我钱了,所以
I'm all stitched up.
反正我伤口缝好了
So, is this good news?
你要告诉我好消息吗
You guys find the bastard?
你们抓到那混蛋了
Well... the mugger.
就是那个抢劫犯
The guy who stabbed me.
刺伤我的那家伙
No, sorry. This is about something else.
不,抱歉,我来是为了别的事
Parking tickets?
停车罚单吗
No, no, you're not in any trouble. I just...
不不,你没惹什么麻烦,我就是
You mind if I take a look at your chart?
你介意我看看你的病历吗
Yeah.
看吧
Two lacerations.
两处撕裂
Ouch.
真疼啊
Can you tell me what happened?
能跟我说说事发经过吗
Well, uh... okay. Well, um,
好吧,就是
this guy with a beard, he steps out with a kitchen knife.
这家伙留着胡子,拿把水果刀拦住我
I gave him my purse, but...
我把钱包给他了,但
he said I was mouthy.
他说我太多嘴了
You have a...
你外套上
blond hair on your coat.
有根金色头发
Yeah, I loaned it to my friend last week, so... must be hers.
我上周把衣服借给朋友了,肯定是她的
Okay.
好的
Just one more question.
还有个问题
What hurt worse, getting shot or letting your friend stab you
哪个更疼些,被枪击,还是为掩盖伤口
to disguise the wound?
让你的同伙刺伤你
What?
什么
You see that?
看到这个没
It's melted.
融化了
Real hair doesn't do that.
真发不会这样
It came from a wig.
这是假发上的
Like the one you were wearing
就是你昨晚枪杀保安时
when you shot a security guard last night.
戴的那种
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你在说什么
Right. Well, since you're checking out anyway,
好吧,反正你也要出院了
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to insist on giving you a ride.
恐怕我要坚持送你一程了
So, you're with the NYPD
所以你们跟纽约警察工作
but you're not cops.
但你们又不是警察
How does that work, exactly?
这关系到底是怎么回事
We met your price, Pam.
我们付你钱了,梅花J
I assumed it included freedom from small talk.
我以为这样就不必和你胡侃了
He gets carsick, like a six-year-old.
他跟六岁小孩一样会晕车
We consult.
我们是顾问
Oh, I got a bar; I'm gonna try the home line,
我有一格信号了,我试试家里座机
see if the landlines are working now, maybe.
没准现在座机可以打电话了
Why on earth would you call our house?
你干嘛要打电话回家
Well, because every time I call the police I get a weird signal.
因为只要我打去警局信号就很差
I just want to make sure that
我只想确保
Davis is out of the house and Ms. Hudson is okay.
戴维斯离开了我们家,哈德森女士也没事
The number you have dialed is not in service.
您拨叫的用户不在服务区
Please check the number and try again.
请核对号码,稍后再拨
The number is out of service,
电话不在服务区
and it is not because of an emergency.
而又不是因为紧急状况
Do you have any idea why that would be...
你知道可能是为什么...
Did you not pay the phone bill?
你不会没付电话费吧
In this day and age a landline
在现在这个年代固定电话
is like an appendix or a vestigial tail.
就像是阑尾或退化尾
I don't know why you care anyway.
真不明白你在意它干嘛
Yesterday you complained when I took Ms. Hudson in.
昨天我让哈德森女士来家里住你还抱怨来着
Yesterday I was upset because you brought a stranger
昨天我生气是因为你没经过我同意
into our shared living space without asking.
就带个陌生人来我们共同的居所
Today she's no longer a stranger.
今天她已经不是陌生人了
I like Ms. Hudson.
我挺喜欢哈德森女士的
You know, she's lost. She's just trying
她只是迷失了方向,想要找回
to figure herself out. You identify with her.
生活的正轨, 你跟她产生共鸣了
She's like you were before you met me. What?
她现在就像你遇到我之前的样子, 什么
Lost, trying to figure yourself out. No, I reject
迷失了方向,想要找回生活的正轨, 才不是
that analogy. I just want to help her.
这类比不成立,我只是想帮她
I think it would be good if Ms. Hudson
我觉得哈德森女士
learned to take care of herself, that's all.
该学会照顾自己,仅此而已
Well done, Pam. We're here.
干得漂亮,梅花J 我们到了
Little early for a plow, isn't it? Still coming down.
现在铲雪早了点吧,雪还在下呢
We're not here to shovel snow.
我们不是来铲雪的
There's an emergency.
是有紧急状况
You want to know why today's your lucky day?
想知道为什么今天是你的幸运日吗
Normally these tests don't take any time at all.
通常这些检测能很快出结果
But... we got no power.
可是,现在停电了
Can't run the test.
不能检测结果
Means you have a little window to be smart here.
所以你有机会做个聪明人
If you're ready to tell me what I already know--
如果你打算告诉我我已经了解的事实
that you killed Frank Dempster,
你杀了弗兰克·丹普斯特
that you and your buddies stole 200 Verzia 8 phones--
你跟你的同伙偷了200台Verzia 8手机
I'll get a D.A. in here and cut you a deal.
我就找个检察官来,协商减刑
You know what, why don't you shove...
你还是给我闭...
Sorry to interrupt, but...
抱歉打扰了,但
sounded like a no.
看来是拒绝了啊
So... let's switch gears.
那我们换个话题
Why don't you tell us about EROC.
你跟我们说说EROC吧
You say you're with the NYPD,
你说你是跟纽约警察共事的
but we can't raise anybody on the radio to confirm that.
但我们无法用无线电联系上他们证实
They're a bit busy dealing with the storm of the century.
他们正忙着处理大暴雪,分身乏术
Well, be that as it may, there's no way
就算是那样,我们也不能
we're letting you past the control room.
让你通过控制室
Nobody gets past the control room.
没有人可以通过控制室
This entire facility is automated, Mr. Holmes.
这里整间厂房都是自动化的,福尔摩斯先生
Most days, nobody's allowed on the cash floor.
通常情况下,所有人不允许进入印钞区
Automated vehicles-- our AGVs--
我们用自动化无人搬运车
they unload pallets of bills
从运送存款的装甲车上
from the armored trucks that bring in the deposits.
卸下货盘装运的钞票
Then they take them into the vaults
然后送去金库
for processing and storage.
进行处理和储存
It's all commanded remotely from rooms like these.
这一切都是从这样的控制室里远程操作的
There's no way... no chance
要直接进入金库
you could get into our vault directly.
根本不可能,没门
Is something wrong?
出什么问题了吗
Nothing. It's all there and accounted for.
没有,一切正常
I just didn't realize they were doing a sort today.
我只是不知道今天要做清点
Steve, did you hear about this? Machines ran about 980.
史蒂夫,你知道这事吗,机器清点了九亿八千万美金
An unscheduled, unsupervised sort
计划外,无人监管地
of nearly a billion dollars run on auxiliary power.
用备用电力清点了近十亿美金
Okay, yes, it's weird, but...
好了,我知道这很奇怪,但
nothing's missing.
没有任何损失
All the bills that ran through the machines are accounted for.
所有经过清点的现钞都会入账
System's tamperproof.
系统不可能有人动得了手脚的
You destroy currency at this facility, do you not?
你们也在这里销毁钞票,对吧
Sure, if a bill gets too worn out
当然,要是钞票太破旧了
it gets sifted out and shredded.
就会被筛选出来粉粹掉
Can we see where?
能带我们去看看吗
The money's already been shredded, has it not?
反正钱都被粉粹了,你怕什么
Ms. Watson and myself are not here to steal confetti.
华生女士和我可不是来偷纸屑的
Our processing machines read 70,000 bills an hour.
我们的粉粹机每小时能处理七万张钞票
These bills are from this morning's shred.
这些是今早粉粹的钞票
Just under $33 million.
差不多3300万美金
That's about average for four hours.
平均耗时四个小时
It's all here.
都在这里
Something was shredded here this morning,
今早这里的确是粉粹了些东西
but it's not U.S. currency.
但并不是美国钞票
This is supposed to be cotton.
这应该是棉质的
This is regular paper. This is fake.
这就是一般的纸,是假的
That's not possible. Well, you be sure to mention that
怎么可能, 记得你在离职会谈时
in your exit interview. Yeah.
一定要这么说
Well, it's hard to say how the thieves got in,
如果小偷没有偷到这里的设计蓝图
not without access to the blueprints they stole.
很难想象他们怎么能进得来
But they got into your control room,
但他们进入了这里的控制室
they looped the security footage, and they gave themselves
让监控录像循环播放,然后完全
run of the place-- they switched out the bales
控制了这里,并用假钞票
that were meant to be shredded with fake currency.
将本应被粉粹的真钞掉包
That doesn't make any sense. If they got in,
这完全讲不通啊,要是他们进来了
they could've taken as much as they wanted.
可以想拿多少拿多少
But not without risking detection,
但那样会有被觉察的风险
inviting a massive manhunt. If these bales
引来大规模的追捕,如果这个粉粹包
had gone to the landfill as you'd intended,
如你预期般被送去了填埋场
no one would even know there'd been a crime here.
根本不会有人知道这里竟然被盗了
So we're not trying to prevent a robbery;
所以我们不是要阻止一场抢劫
we're trying to find these people
而是要在这些人
before they disappear with $33 million.
带着3300万消失前,找到他们
It's freezing out.
这里冷死了
What are we looking at?
我们到底在看什么
The thieves chose the most remote point of access to EROC.
小偷们选择了EROC最偏远的入口
Look at this. See the discoloration there?
看这里,看到污点了吗
Rather than break down the door, they've unscrewed the keypad,
与其把门弄坏,他们把键盘取了下来
they wired in and then reattached it on their way out.
接上电源线,出来时再把键盘固定回去
Left hardly a trace.
几乎没有留下痕迹
We're standing over a tunnel.
我们脚下有一条地道
Yeah.
没错
Without question,
毫无疑问
this was our point of ingress and egress
这里就是他们把钞票
onto the property.
运进运出的地方
Well, it looks like someone's been smoking here.
看起来有人在这抽过烟
You think it's normally guarded?
你觉得这里平常有人看守吗
Unless a massive storm
除非超级暴风雪
forces them to work with a skeleton crew.
迫使他们把人手精简到最少
You have to admire the ingenuity of the plan.
不得不承认这个计划的精巧用心
If they hadn't killed someone,
要不是他们杀了人
I'd have half a mind to let them get away with it.
我都有心放他们一马
They came out of EROC with
他们从EROC运走了
$33 million in small bills.
3300万美金,全是小额纸币
They loaded their haul into an ambulance--
他们把战利品装上了一辆
American-made in the late '90s.
90年代末期美国造的救护车
They haven't been gone more than an hour.
他们离开还不到一小时
The driver had a lazy eye,
开车的人一只眼睛有弱视
the other two met at basketball camp,
另两个人在篮球训练营相识
and one has canine lupus.
其中一个还患有犬类狼疮
You see how it feels?
你知道这是什么感觉了吧
Just tell me how you know.
告诉我你是怎么知道的
Well... just...
好吧...
These tire tracks,
看这些轮胎印
they're varying axle bases.
车的轴距在不断变化
The front wheels, little bit closer together.
前轮在逐渐地靠近
That is a very rare configuration.
这是一种非常特殊的结构设计
It's common only in ambulances
一般只应用在救护车
and certain U-Haul-style box trucks.
和U型厢式货车上
Now, if I was trying to make my way unimpeded
而如果我想畅通无阻地通过
through a storm-locked area,
因暴风雪封锁的地区
I'd rather be in an ambulance than a U-Haul. Wouldn't you?
我当然选救护车而不是货车,你说呢
Two inches of snow are falling every hour.
每个小时的降雪深度是两英尺
Those tracks would be impossible to see,
那些印痕很快就会看不见
unless they were here within what, the last 90 minutes or so?
除非他们离开还不到一个半小时,对吧
Very good, Watson.
推理得好,华生
And given the current conditions,
而且根据目前的情况看
it's not too late to catch them.
现在去追他们还来得及
Do you know we have a satellite phone linkup
你要知道我们和别国执法机构
to other law enforcement agencies?
设有专门的卫星电话通道
It's so we can stay in touch in case of emergencies.
以保证我们能在紧急状况中保持联系
Alysa Darvin, the name you used at the hospital,
阿丽莎·达文,你在医院用的名字
it's an alias. You dropped it before.
是个化名,你以前也用过这个名字
Your real name is Elle Bastin.
你的真名是艾尔·巴斯丁
You were born in Marseilles.
你在马赛(法国城市)出生
You got dual citizenship with arrests for larceny
你有双重国籍,在德国和葡萄牙
in Germany and Portugal.
都因盗窃罪被捕
Your husband, Ibn Casimir, was in on both jobs.
你的丈夫,伊本·卡西米尔, 也都涉案了
Is that why you won't talk to us?
所以你才不愿向我们交待吗
'Cause you're married to a guy who decided,
就因为你嫁给了一个就算你被枪击后
go ahead with the robbery after you got shot?
还打算继续抢劫的男人
Elle...
艾尔
tell us what he's up to,
告诉我们他的计划
where we can find him.
还有在哪能找到他
Otherwise, you're gonna eat a murder charge alone.
否则,你将独自承受谋杀指控
You will never find my husband.
你们永远找不到我的丈夫
Captain, sorry to interrupt.
警监,抱歉打扰
There's someone named Sherlock Holmes on the radio for you.
有个叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯的人用无线电呼叫您
He says EROC's already been robbed.
他说EROC已经被抢了
You found the murderess?
你们抓住女杀人犯了吗
Yeah, the murderess is name Elle Bastin.
是的,她叫艾尔·巴斯丁
Detective Bell's been talking to Interpol.
贝尔警探联络了国际刑警组织
They say she's got four plane tickets
他们说她订了四张后天
booked out of BWI day after tomorrow; headed to Belize.
从华盛顿国际机场飞往伯利兹城的机票
And on to a non-extradition country from there, I assume.
我想他们会从那去一个没有引渡条约的国家
The good news is,
好消息是
if they're flying commercially
如果他们要搭乘商用飞机
they will have to unload the money first.
那就要先找地方把钱卸下来
$33 million in cash takes up enormous physical space.
3300万现金会占用极大空间
At the moment, they're carrying it in the back of an ambulance.
目前,他们还把这些钱藏在救护车后车厢里
What was she carrying on her when you arrested her?
你逮捕她的时候,她随身带了什么东西
Uh, not much.
不多
She had a burner on her when I found her,
我找到她的时候,她身上带着部抛弃型手机
but the texts are limited right now.
不过里面发现的短信有限
Only managed to pull the last dozen numbers she dialed.
只能找出她最近打过的几十通电话记录
You can use a reverse directory.
你可以通过反向目录找
Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's not my first day, Holmes.
那是当然,我不是新手了,福尔摩斯
I did. She mostly called friends and family.
我找了,她大多联系的是家人和朋友
There were a couple to Oak Knoll out in Queens.
有几通电话打到皇后区橡树山
Who did she call at the racetrack?
她联系了赛马场的谁
A guy named Joseph Leseur.
一个叫约瑟夫·勒泽的
He's the Director of Thoroughbred Racing over there.
他是那里纯种马赛马的主管
Well, Detective, what would you do if you had
警探,如果你有数额庞大
an enormous amount of old, worn-out bills
具有老式序列号的破旧纸币
with old serial numbers?
你会怎么办呢
I would swap them out with nice new clean ones,
要是我会一点一点换成
little bit at a time.
崭新漂亮的钞票
Especially if I had a contact who worked
尤其是在我有一个联系人,他经营着
in one of the largest-volume cash businesses there is.
现金流量最大的生意的情况下
Tell me, can we get an address for Mr. Leseur?
告诉我,能找到勒泽先生的住址吗
Who's driving you around?
谁送你们来的
Pam.
梅花J
So, what have you learned?
你们查到什么了
Well, none of the, uh, neighbors spotted an ambulance
没有邻居见到有救护车
driving up to Leseur's house.
开进勒泽的家
If they plan on coming here, they haven't done it yet.
如果他们计划来这,那应该还没到
Takes time to move $33 million around a paralyzed city.
带着3300万在一座瘫痪的城市穿梭要花时间
Do you know where the term "stakeout" comes from?
你知道"监控"这个词是怎么来的吗
No, but I'm guessing I'm about to find out.
不知道,但我猜我马上就会知道了
All units,
各单位注意
be advised that a Stuyvesant Memorial ambulance
一辆史岱文森纪念医院救护车
just passed the road closure and is driving east
刚通过道路封闭口,穿过城市岛桥
across the City Island Bridge.
往东行驶了
Copy that. Let them through.
收到,让他们通过
We'll arrest everybody after they pull up to Leseur's place.
我们等他们到勒泽家的时候再抓人
Hold it.
慢着
Wait for the exchange.
等他们交易了再收网
Detective, I think one of the EMTs
警探,我觉得其中一个假冒的医务人员
just made me. I'm going in.
认出我了,我要上去抓人了
Police!
警察
Step away from the door.
离开房门
Get on the ground now!
趴到地上
What the hell are you guys doing?!
你们要做什么
Don't move. You're under arrest. For what?!
不许动,你们被捕了, 为什么抓我
We got a nonemergency call to this address.
我们收到非急症求助电话,才来这的
You telling me you don't have $33 million
你有本事告诉我你们的救护车后面
in the back of that ambulance?
没藏3300万美金吗
What?! Of course not!
什么,当然没有
Stretcher, medical supplies.
担架,医疗用品
Street value, maybe a few thousand, but hey,
也许黑市上能卖几千块
it's not like we're busy today or anything.
但我们忙乎一天不是为了这个
I don't understand.
我不明白
We've been duped.
我们被耍了
It doesn't make any sense.
这说不通
We were waiting for a Stuyvesant Memorial ambulance,
我们在等史岱文森纪念医院救护车出现
and even though there was no emergency at Joseph Leseur's house,
尽管约瑟夫·勒泽家没有任何紧急情况
Stuyvesant Memorial ambulance showed up.
史岱文森纪念医院的救护车却偏偏出现了
Now, that can't be a coincidence.
那不可能是巧合
So, taking odds, you think that
要不要赌一把
Davis has shacked up with Ms. Hudson or not?
戴维斯和哈德森女士同居了没-
Uh, hey, listen. This was pretty fun.
你们干的活挺有意思的
If you ever need, you know, a snowplow
如果你们还有紧急情况
for hire again...
要搭铲雪车的话
give me a call.
给我打电话
Oh, my God!
我的天呐
It's spotless.
简直一尘不染
Don't hate me.
别恨我
Hate you? I love you.
怎么会恨,我爱死你了
How's it arranged?
这是怎么排列的
By subject matter,
首先按主题
then by author.
然后按作者排列
You start with hard sciences
你从北墙的自然科学开始
on the north wall, and then you move clockwise
绕房间的顺时针方向
around the room in descending order of academic rigor.
以学术严谨性降序排列
That way,
按这个规律
"Physics" by Aristotle is as far away
亚里士多德的《物理学》放得离
from "You Can Learn Telepathy" by Morton Zuckerman as possible.
莫顿·祖克曼的《你能学心灵感应》越远越好
That's reasonable.
那很合理
Oh, and I stacked your monographs
我还整理了放在桌上的
that you wrote on your desk.
你写的论文
I liked the one about queen bees.
我喜欢那篇写蜂后的文章
I'm impressed.
你太厉害了
I have a touch of OCD.
我有一点强迫症
Seems to flare up after a breakup. Davis?
似乎在分手之后爆发了, 戴维斯呢
He stayed over the first night, but...
他第一天晚上在这过夜,不过...
our thing wasn't really healthy.
我们的关系并不健康
Or happy.
也不快乐
I think maybe I have to take another look at that whole
我觉得也许是时候重新考虑
"Kept woman" thing.
做"情妇"这事儿了
Why does Clyde have tape on his back?
为什么克莱德身上贴了块胶布
It's a cross. He's an ambulance.
是个十字,他代表救护车
He's the ambulance.
此案中的救护车
Oh, I see.
原来如此
So, the locks are checkpoints and road closures?
那这些锁就是关卡和道路封闭点
Mm. According to Captain Gregson,
对,据格雷森警监说
we have reason to believe that Ibn Casimir
我们有理由相信伊本·卡西米尔
and his compatriots were... here
和他的同伙曾出现在,这里
3:00.
在三点钟
That's when multiple eyewitnesses report
那时候好几位目击证人
seeing a Stuyvesant Memorial ambulance
看到一辆史岱文森纪念医院救护车
flagrantly disregarding a severe traffic accident
公然不理会湾景街的一起
on Soundview Terrace.
严重交通事故
It's odd for an ambulance
救护车对陷入困境的人
to ignore those in distress.
置之不理,这很奇怪
Less strange if it is carrying $33 million in cash
但如果车里装的不是医疗设备而是
instead of medical supplies.
3300万美金,就不奇怪了
Let's presume the thieves learned
我们假设小偷们知道
that we were looking for them.
我们在找他们
They call in a false distress signal
他们谎称约瑟夫·勒泽家里
to Joseph Leseur's house,
需要急救,打了急救电话
and then they take their stolen cargo elsewhere.
然后将盗取的赃物转移至别处
It's hard to see where they could have gone.
很难想象他们能去哪里啊
I mean, every cop was looking for them at that point.
毕竟那时候全城的警察都在找他们
Mm, exactly. And what's more,
正是,而且呢
the streets were a maze of emergency checkpoints.
街上布满了紧急关卡,简直跟迷宫一样
The whole city was virtually locked down.
整座城市基本上都被封锁了
I like what you did with the-the locks and everything.
我挺喜欢你用这些锁弄出来的效果
I'm not trying to create a visual pun.
我不是想要搞出个视觉的双关效果
I'm trying to see how
我只是想弄清楚
an ambulance could have got anywhere,
一辆救护车怎么能跑出去
even a decent hiding place,
在这种情况下
when there was quite literally nowhere for it to turn.
根本连个藏身之处都找不到
It seems impossible. The only way it could have gotten anywhere
看起来不可能,除非
is if those checkpoints and road closures weren't there.
这些关卡和道路封闭点都不存在
But they were there.
可它们的确在啊
You can't just wish them away
你不可能大手一挥
with a wave of your... What?
就让它们凭空消失... 怎么了
Most people can't just wish them away
大多数的人都不能大手一挥
with a wave of their hand.
就让它们凭空消失
So, the stapler's the ambulance?
所以订书机代表救护车
Yeah, It was was a tortoise last night. Bear with me.
对,昨晚用的是乌龟,听我解释
These stickers represent the checkpoints and closures.
这些贴纸代表路上的关卡和道路封闭点
We know that the ambulance driven by Ibn Casimir
我们知道昨天有人看到伊本·卡西米尔及其同伙
and his associates was spotted here yesterday.
驾驶的救护车出现在这里
We do not know how it got out of the city.
不知道的是车到底是如何冲出封锁的
Ms. Watson has a copy of yesterday's dispatch log.
华生女士有一份昨天调遣记录的副本
A commendable attempt to catalog the blizzard's madness.
针对狂风暴雪做出的安排可圈可点
Ms. Watson, would you please read the events in question?
华生女士,你能念念其中有问题的调遣吗
Yes, of course. Um, at 3:32,
当然, 3点32分
a stretch of St. Ann's Avenue was reopened
圣安大道的部分路段重新开放
when officers manning a checkpoint
警官们将关卡重新移到
were reassigned to Garvey Park.
嘉伟公园
3:45. Police officers at the Triborough Bridge
3点45分,三区大桥处的警员
were directed to investigate reports of a fire
被调去处理一起火灾事故
that turned out to be false.
后来发现是错误警报
At ten to 4:00, the checkpoint at Astoria and 31st
3点50分,阿斯托里亚街和31街交汇处的
was deemed unnecessary and shut down.
关卡被认为无用,于是移除了
Yes, now, see, there's more. There's many, many more.
对,看,还有很多,太多了
But you, uh, you get the idea.
但你应该明白我的意思了
A series of personnel maneuvers, on their own, unremarkable,
一系列的人员调派,单个看起来无关紧要
but you consider them as a whole,
但若整体来考虑
they add up to quite a tidy escape route out of New York.
便形成了一条逃离纽约的绝佳路线
You think someone was playing Moses, parting the Red Sea?
你觉得有人在扮演摩西,在红海中开路
If you're right, they've got a high-level player inside.
如果真是这样,他们有高层内应啊
So how's it been, working with Mrs. Castor?
那跟卡斯特夫人合作得怎么样
It's fine. She's tough.
还好呀,她很果断
Knows her job.
工作能力极强
Sharp enough to be able to arrange
足以在不引人怀疑的情况下
the chessboard without arousing suspicion.
调整整盘棋的位置
Do you know what
你知道
a female Emergency Response Administrator is paid in salary?
女性应急管理员能拿到多少薪水吗
She's GS-13 on the government pay scale.
她拿的是政府薪资标准的第13级
It is not exorbitant.
钱并不多
I don't make a fortune either.
我也没挣多少钱啊
You want to make a citizen's arrest?
你要因此逮捕我吗
I am merely suggesting a motive. She is paid the same amount
我只是说这是个动机,她拿的薪水跟
as the postmaster of Sheboygan, Wisconsin.
威斯康星州希博伊根市一名邮政局长一样多
Perhaps she decided she needed a raise.
没准她觉得需要加薪了
That's all very interesting,
你的猜测很有趣
but we don't have a case.
但我们什么证据都没有
All I can point to is the few instances
唯一能证明的只是
of her doing her job.
她确实在做份内的事
Now our thieves are gone,
现在小偷们逃掉了
and the one we've got isn't talking.
而我们唯一抓到的一个又不开口
Oh. Why do you think Ms. Bastin
你觉得为什么巴斯汀女士
has decided not to bargain with us?
坚决不和我们谈条件
I suppose it's possible in her case there is honor among thieves.
大概她觉得窃贼之间义薄云天
But it's also possible that she's holding onto
又或者她手上还握有
her most valuable bargaining chip:
一块最具价值的筹码
the identity of a corrupt government employee
她掌握了一名腐败的政府官员的身份
until she is quite certain that her inside contact
除非她能确定这个内鬼无法帮她脱困
cannot facilitate her escape.
不然她压根不担心
I don't know about you, I'm quite hoping her faith
不知道你怎么想,但我很希望
in that remote possibility is redeemed.
她这个如意算盘不会得逞
Do you know what a Mass Spectrometer is, Elle?
你知道质谱仪是什么吗,艾尔
Truth is, I don't really know how the thing works myself,
说实话,我自己也搞不清楚这东西的原理
so I'm not the best person to explain it, but I'll try.
所以向你解释我并非最佳人选,但我尽力
Here it goes. A Mass Spectrometer is the thing
这么说吧,质谱仪就是
that just ruined your life.
刚毁了你一生的东西
The GSR test came back.
皮肤电反应的结果出来了
You had gunshot residue all over your right palm.
你的右手掌全是弹药残留物
You're going down for the murder of Frank Dempster.
你要因为谋杀弗兰克·丹普斯特去蹲监狱了
We're gonna put you away for life.
终身监禁
Guess the backup generator wasn't built for the long haul.
看来后备发电机也应付不了长时间的断电
Oh, right, I was talking about how they're clearing the roads
好吧,我刚在说他们要清理道路
and you're about to be transferred to Central Booking.
并把你转移到中央登记厅去
Somebody got stabbed in the holding cells
停电时有人在拘留牢房里被刺了
during the blackout. Come on. You, too. Let's go.
快来,你也来,快点
Shouldn't somebody keep an eye on her?
不用找人看着她吗
Come on. The door's gonna lock from the outside.
快点,门会从外面锁着
Ms. Bastin's not going anywhere.
巴斯汀女士哪儿都去不了
Detective Bell once confided he played Sky Masterson
贝尔警探曾告诉我他在高中戏剧社
in his high school production
出演过《红男绿女》(一部歌舞剧)里的
of Guys and Dolls.
斯凯·马斯特森
I had not, until this moment, imagined that he was any good.
在此之前我都不觉得他演技能有多好呢
The stage's loss is New York City's gain, I suppose.
我想这是舞台之失,纽约城之幸吧
How we looking, Holmes?
情况如何,福尔摩斯
Nothing yet.
还没动作
How's the riot?
暴乱进行得如何
Not a word. Follow me.
什么都没别说,跟我来
Here we go.
好戏开始了
The happy collaborators are on their way out, Captain.
窃喜的共犯们正准备出去了,警监
Okay.
好了
Wait, wait.
先等等
We can't charge them with escape
要等到她们离开
until they clear the floor.
我们才能将她们定罪
You didn't say anything to them, did you?
你什么都没和他们说吧
Say anything about what?
说关于什么的内容呢
Hey, Gregson just called.
格雷森刚打来
Denise Castor turned on her partners.
丹尼丝·卡斯特供出了她的同伙
Turns out the ambulance
原来救护车
and the cash were in a garage in Rockaway. Wonderful.
跟现金都在洛克威一间仓库里, 好极了
Oh, redecorating already?
已经开始重新装饰了吗
Uh, what's Pam doing here?
梅花J怎么来了
Ms. Hudson needs a ride to her cousin's.
来送哈德森女士去她表亲家
Some of the roads still a bit dicey.
有些路还是不太好走
That's me.
说我呢
Thank you.
谢谢你们
I'll see you Tuesday.
周二见
What's Tuesday?
周二要干嘛
Ms. Hudson needs some cash while she figures out
在做出下一步打算前,哈德森女士需要些钱
her next move. I've engaged her
我答应请她
to clean the place on a weekly basis.
每周来家里打扫一次
That's very considerate.
你想得真周到
I wasn't going to do it myself, was I?
反正我自己是不会打扫的了
And you've decided to take on
而且你也答应多接些
some extra casework to cover her fees.
案子来支付她的薪水了
Excuse me. We never agreed to that.
什么,我什么时候答应过
Well, 50-50, then.
那就一人一半吧
Now, come back in ten minutes, wear a blindfold.
过十分钟再回来,把眼睛蒙上
The bloodstains will be ready,
到时候血迹就准备好了
and the lesson can begin.
我们就能开始上课了

重点单词   查看全部解释    
interrupt [.intə'rʌpt]

想一想再看

v. 打断,打扰,中止,中断
n. [计算机]

联想记忆
cell [sel]

想一想再看

n. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室

 
intended [in'tendid]

想一想再看

adj. 故意的,有意的;打算中的 n. 已订婚者 v.

联想记忆
strike [straik]

想一想再看

n. 罢工,打击,殴打
v. 打,撞,罢工,划

 
tunnel ['tʌnl]

想一想再看

n. 隧道,地道
v. 挖隧道,挖地道

联想记忆
facilitate [fə'siliteit]

想一想再看

vt. 帮助,使 ... 容易,促进

联想记忆
decent ['di:snt]

想一想再看

adj. 体面的,正派的,得体的,相当好的

联想记忆
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
channel ['tʃænl]

想一想再看

n. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法
v

联想记忆
administration [əd.mini'streiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 行政,管理,行政部门

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。