And just when you have come to depend upon that... he will leave you.
当你已经习惯这一切改变的时候 他将会离开你
And you will never feel so alive again.
至此以后 你将永远不会感觉到充实与活力
I'm sorry, Mrs. Bernstein. I know this has been hard on you.
抱歉 伯恩斯坦夫人 我知道这段时期对你而言 非常难熬
Whatever pain he's caused you...
无论他对你造成了什么样的伤害
I can only hope he didn't mean it.
我只希望他不是有意而为
Can you give me his address in Europe?
你能把他在欧洲的地址告诉我吗?
He asked me not to.
他让我别说
Can you tell me when he's coming home?
那你能告诉我 他什么时候回来吗?
I don't think so.
也不行
So... I don't exist anymore.
也就是说 他的世界里已经没有我了
I've been edited.
我被编辑删除了
I haven't quite decided who I'm going to shoot yet.
我还没决定 这一枪应该打谁
Tom... myself... or you.
汤姆 我自己 还是你
Have you a suggestion?
你有什么建议吗?
Suicide seems a bit extreme.
自杀看起来极端了点
And killing Tom won't help much.
杀死汤姆 也不会改变任何事情
So I suppose that leaves me.
所以只剩下我了
I suppose it does.
确实是这样