You're not frivolous, Tom.
你所做的并非一点用处都没有 汤姆
I think back in the caveman days...
我想石器时代的时候
our ancestors would huddle around the fire at night...
我们的祖先每到夜晚 都会围坐在火堆旁
and wolves would be howling in the dark, just beyond the light.
狼会在黑夜里嚎叫 好像随时会从周围的草丛里蹦出来
And one person would start talking.
这时就会有一个人开始讲话
And he would tell a story...
他会讲一个故事
so we wouldn't be so scared in the dark.
这样大家就不会感到害怕了
I guess I'll have to look at the proofs when I get back.
我回来的时候 想看看校稿
Is that all right?
可以吗?
How long?
要去多久?
Well, if I don't get shot, a couple of months.
如果我还活着 也就几个月吧
I'm telling you, Spain is where the action's going to be.
告诉你 这次的目的地是西班牙