Amy, I don't understand, are we broken up or not? It's like you can't make up your mind.
艾米,我不明白,我们到底分手了没?你好像一直作不了决定啊
It's because you're not giving me any space to think.
那是因为你完全不给我思考的空间
Well, you should think fast, because men can sire offspring their entire lives,but those eggs you're toting around have a sellby date.
是吗,那你最好赶紧想,因为男人一辈子都能传宗接代,你的卵子可是会过期作废哦
You know what, Sheldon, you've made this really easy.You're immature, you're selfish, you just insulted me to my face.
谢尔顿,你这临门一脚来得正是时候。你是个幼稚透顶,自私自利的人,你还当面羞辱我
I don't need any more time to think. We're broken up.Amy...
我不用再想了,咱俩玩完了。艾米
Will someone take me home?
有谁能送我回家吗
Yeah. Come on, I'll give you a ride.
好吧,我送你回去
...symbolizes your eternal love. I now pronounce you husband and wife.
...象征你们永恒的爱,我现在宣布你们正式结为夫妻
We did it!I'm so glad you guys could watch!
我们结婚啦。真开心你们能见证这一刻
We'll say it was beautiful in the comment section.
我们就在留言区留"太美太感人"好了
No, no, no. Hang on.I believe I'm supposed to carry you across the threshold.
不,不,等一下,照习俗我应该抱你入洞房
Can you? Who do you think carries Sheldon to bed when he falls asleep in front of the TV?
你行吗?你以为谢尔顿看电视睡着都是哪位壮士抱他回房间的啊
Okay, let's do it.You gonna make it? I'm okay!
好吧,来吧。你能做到吗,没问题
Nicely done! Thank you. Finally, there's a Mrs. Hofstadter who isn't disappointed in me.
顺利完成。谢谢你。总算有一位"霍夫斯塔德夫人"没对我失望了
Well, the night is still young.
说这话还为时尚早呢
Everything all right? Yeah. I guess.
你没事吧,没事
Just tell me. It's just, when we were kissing, I couldn't help but picture you with that other girl.
告诉我嘛。我们接吻时,我总是忍不住去想你和其他女孩的画面
Oh, no. No, come on. I have a friend in you. You said so.
不会吧,别这样,你可是我的好朋友,你自己说的
You're right. Just forget it.Yeah.
你说得对,忘掉这事吧,好的
Okay, listen. Uh...If you're imagining that it was sexy, it wasn't.
好了,听我说,如果你以为那是很香艳的画面,其实并没有
We-we were both drunk, and she smelled like an ashtray. The boat was moving a lot, so I chipped her tooth.
我们都喝挂了,她一股子烟灰缸味,船身摇晃不定,我还撞碎了她的牙齿
Did you feel guilty? No, she had dental insurance.
你觉得内疚吗?不,她有牙医保险
Did you feel guilty after kissing her?
你和她接吻后觉得内疚吗
Yes. I felt guilty as soon as it happened. I feel guilty every time I see her.
当然,我刚亲完就后悔了,每次看到她都有深深的负罪感
What do you mean, every time you see her?
你说每次看到她是什么意思
What... do I mean? Boy, that's a toughie.
我...是什么意思呢,老天,这个问题可真难
You still see her? Well, no, not socially.But, you know, just at work.
你现在还会见她吗?不,不是约她见面的那种,只是工作时会遇到
You work with her?!How could you not tell me that?!
你还和她一起工作吗?你怎么不告诉我这件事
I wanted to tell you in the car, but you told me to stop talking!
我在车里就想告诉你,可你要我闭嘴
Oh, okay. So you're saying this is my fault?
好呀,所以现在是我错了吗
No, of course not.Okay, look, instead of fighting, why don't we dim the lights, um, get naked and make a baby?
不,当然不是。好了,我说,我们不要吵了,不如把灯关掉,脱光光,造宝宝好不好
I was trying to lighten the mood.It's not easy. You try it.
我是在努力调节气氛,这事可不容易,不信你试试
Hello, Mother. Shelly! How's my baby doing?
妈妈,你好。谢利,宝贝你还好吗
I just wanted to let you know that you can remove Amy from your nightly prayers.Unless you're open to praying for a beehive to fall on her head.
我想让你知道你可以把艾米从你的夜祷名单上去掉了,除非你愿意祈祷一个大蜂巢掉在她头上
Oh, what's going on? She broke up with me.
这是怎么了?她和我分手了
Oh, Shelly. No, I'll be okay.But I think that I'd like to send the ring back to you.
谢利。不,我没事,但我想把戒指寄还给你
Well, let's not be hasty.Are you sure it's over for good?
先别这么着急,你确定真的结束了吗
It's over for me. I'm done with women.Like when I swore off Pop Rocks.They both hurt you on purpose.
反正我是结束了,我受够女人了,就像我再也不吃跳跳糖一样,他们都故意伤害我
You want to tell me what happened?Are you going to say it's all part of God's plan?
想跟妈妈倾诉一下吗?你会说一切都是上帝安排好的吗
Good chance.Then no, thank you.
很有可能。谢谢,那还是算了
Well, honey, don't send it back yet. Your sister's married, and I'm not letting your brother give my grandmother's ring to that whore he's dating.
宝贝,先别把戒指寄回来。你姐姐结婚了,我祖母的戒指我不想送给你哥哥在泡的那个小荡妇
Wasn't Mary Magdalene a woman of ill repute?
抹大拉的玛利亚不也是个妓女吗
When your idiot brother redeems mankind, he can date whoever he wants.
如果你那白痴哥哥可以拯救人间苍生,那他想和谁约会都没问题。
I know it hurts now, but it's gonna get better.
我知道你现在很难过,但会过去的
Yeah.Everything's gonna be okay.You've got so much to offer.
是的。一切都会好起来,你集无数优点于一身
Thank you. Any man would be lucky to have you.
谢谢你,能和你在一起是每个男人的荣幸
That's true.I just hope I did the right thing.
没错,我只希望我做了正确的选择
I'm sure you did.Maybe that's the problem you always do the right thing. Maybe it's time to do the wrong thing.
我肯定你做得对,或许这就是你的问题,永远做正确的选择,或许是时候"犯个错误"了
Like you're doing right now? Exactly.
比如做你现在这样的错事吗? 没错
I asked you over and over if you were okay. Why would you go through with the wedding if you weren't?
我一次又一次问你介不介意,如果你介意,为什么还要完婚呢
I thought I was okay, but it turns out I'm not.
我本来以为我不介意,谁知道原来不行。
Okay, listen, I may not have been entirely faithful,but you, you are not easy to lift!
好吧,我或许不是百分百诚实,但你体重也不是多轻好吗
Well, marriage must agree with you.Well, you are just glowing.
婚姻太适合你了,你整个人容光焕发啊
I'm not glowing.I'm upset.
我才没有容光焕发,我是不爽到炸
Well, whatever it is, it agrees with you.
随便你什么心情,反正太适合你了
Knock, knock, knock, Penny?Knock, knock, knock, Penny?Knock, knock, knock, Penny?
敲,敲,敲,佩妮。敲,敲,敲,佩妮。敲,敲,敲,佩妮。
What's this?
这是什么
Leonard told me what happened,so I took it upon myself to make you a hot beverage.
莱纳德都跟我说了,所以我自发为你做了热饮
Oh. That's so sweet of you.
你真是太贴心了
Yeah. I know. Turns out, being sweet isn't enough to keep a girl these days.I blame Madonna.
我知道,事实证明,这年头贴心并不能留住姑娘。都怪麦当娜
I'm sorry to hear about you and Amy.
很遗憾你和艾米分手了
Well, I'm sorry about Leonard. Thought I raised him better than that.
我也很遗憾莱纳德那样对你,都怪我没教好他
You know, it's bad enough what happened, but then he tried to hide the fact that he sees her all the time at the university.
发生那种事已经够糟心了。但更糟心的是他还试图隐瞒他整天能在大学里见到她
He does? Who is it? Some girl named Mandy.
是吗,谁啊?一个叫曼蒂的女人
Mandy Chao? Yeah.Oh, you don't need to worry about her. She's brilliant and attractive. She can do way better than Leonard.
曼蒂·周吗,对的。你完全不需要担心她,她美貌与智慧兼具,她能找到比莱纳德好十万倍的男人
That's great.Wait a minute.I know this may sound farfetched,but I'm on the market now.
太好了。等等,我知道这话可能有点不现实,但我现在也单身了
You know, if I dated Mandy, that would teach both Leonard and Amy a lesson.
如果我跟曼蒂好上了,应该能给莱纳德与艾米一个教训
That's ridiculous. Oh, you're right. I could never be with a woman whose selfesteem was so low she'd be with Leonard.
这也太荒谬了,也是,我决不会跟一个自尊心低到能跟莱纳德在一起的女人好上
I'm with Leonard.
我就跟莱纳德在一起啊
Yeah, I know. Forever. Who would have believed these things would happen to us?
是啊,一辈子呢,谁敢相信我们居然会碰到这样的事
Right? I can't believe Amy actually went through with it.
对吧,我也不敢相信艾米居然真决定狠下心
Hang on. You knew that she was going to end it with me? Did you try and stop her?
等等,你之前就知道她会跟我分手吗?你有试图阻止她吗
I told her to be true to herself and do what makes her happy.
我让她直面本心做让自己开心的选择
Do what makes her happy? She plays the harp and her car is paid for. How much happier can she be?
做让自己开心的选择。她有竖琴有车,这还不够开心吗
Okay, look, it's not my fault that she thought you were a bad boyfriend.
这不能怪我啊,她是自己觉得你是差劲的男友
I see. I think I'll be going.
我懂了,我先走一步了
Sheldon... No, no, no, no. We are done here.
谢尔顿,多说无益,就此别过
Would you mind opening the door and then angrily slamming it behind me?
不介意帮我开个门等我出去后,再帮我气愤地甩门吧
Sure. Thank you. And slam it hard, because I am pretty steamed.
好,多谢,因为我火冒好几丈了
All right, Leonard, hang in there. Talk to you tomorrow.
好,莱纳德,撑着点啊。明天见
What happened? They just got married.
怎么了,他们才刚刚完婚不是吗
I don't know. It's a mess. They had a huge fight in Vegas.
我也不知道,反正就一团乱,他们在赌城吵了一大架
Think they'll break up?
你觉得他们会分手吗
I don't know. Sounds pretty bad.Penny's back in her apartment all by herself. Really?
不确定,听起来挺严重,佩妮自己一个人在公寓里待着。是咩
Would you like to hear another reason why men are better than women?
还想再听另一个为什么男人比女人强的理由吗
Sure, let's make it an even hundred.You would never kiss me and make me say "I love you" and then break up with me.
行啊,说一百个也无妨,你永远不会亲我,让我说"我爱你",然后再跟我分手
I wouldn't. And you know why?
我的确不会,你知道为什么吗
'Cause you're a man. The champagne of genders.
因为你是个男人,高档牛逼的性别
Well, I may be a man,but I think I'm the one that screwed up on this one.
或许我是个男人,但这一次做错事的好像是我
Yeah, well, and you admit it, like a man.
是啊,但你像个男人一样,承认了
All you hear women say is,"I'll just have a salad." "Where's my lip gloss?"
你只会听到女人说"我想要一份色拉" "我的唇彩跑哪去了"
"I think this element should be called radium." That last one was Madame Curie.
"我觉得这个元素应该叫镭",最后那句话是居里夫人说的
I figured that out.You know what? She was kind of an honorary man.She had a penis made of science.
我想到了,她其实应该算是荣誉男人,她有科学做的鸡鸡
Can't believe I'm spending my wedding night with you.
真不敢相信我的新婚之夜是跟你过
Really?I never imagined it any other way.
是吗?我从没想过会有别种可能