手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 初代吸血鬼 > 初代吸血鬼第一季 > 正文

初代吸血鬼第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第10集:海莉偷看了伊利亚的日记

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on The Originals...

前情提要
This town was my home once.
这座城市曾经是我的家
And in my absence, Marcel has got everything I ever wanted.
我不在的日子里,马赛尔得到了我想要的一切
I want it back.
我要夺回来
I hereby pledge my allegiance to you.
我在此宣誓效忠于你
You have the keys to my kingdom.
你现在拥有我的王国
You're choosing him over me, aren't you, again?
你将再一次为他而放弃我,是吗?
The only reward anyone ever gets for loving Niklaus,
所有爱尼克劳斯的人得到的回报
is suffering and death.
只有痛苦和死亡
Niklaus, the girl is carrying your child.
尼克劳斯,她怀了你的孩子
You're coming with me, little wolf.
你跟我走,小狼
I've been deemed under protection by the almighty Klaus.
我现在在万能克劳斯的保护下
I believe it is time for my niece, Cami, to leave town.
我想是时候让我侄女卡蜜离开这里了
Leave New Orleans. Forget everything.
离开纽奥良,忘记所有一切
Do I know you?
我认识你吗?
You've been compelled.
你被魅惑了
It's okay. I can fix you.
没事的,我能解除你的魅惑
For centuries, people have come to New Orleans looking for a fresh start,
几世纪以来,人们来到纽奥良,寻找新的开始
hoping to find fortune, adventure, even love.
希望能找到财富、奇遇,甚至是爱情
Young society women, imported from France with the promise of marrying
从法国来的年轻社交名媛获得许诺
a proper New Orleans gentleman. Like the legendary Casket Girls.
能嫁给体面的纽奥良绅士,就像传说中的木匣女孩
Little did they know that the men who awaited them were far from proper.
她们并不知道等待着她们的男人,不仅毫不体面
And not at all gentle.
而且一点也不绅士
Get them out. We want to see the women.
让她们出来,我们要见女人
Come out here.
快出来
We want the women.
我们要女人
Oh, there, there, little lambs.
别害怕,小羔羊
All the bad men have gone away.
坏男人都不在了
Us girls have got to stick together.
我们女生必须团结起来
Now, is there anything you want to take with you?
你们有什么要带走的吗?好,了
The Casket Girls' legend lives on.
木匣女孩的故事流传至今
Now celebrated in typical New Orleans fashion...
如今以纽奥良特有的形式庆贺
...with stylish costumes and supernatural flair.
穿上时尚华服,点缀一些超能力,
It's a yearly reminder of how women
每年一度的节日提醒着大家
can be oppressed by selfish men...
女人如何被自私男人压迫,
...and how they can triumph when brave enough to fight for themselves.
以及她们勇敢地为自己而战,最终获得胜利
Oh, God, it hurts!
天啊,好痛!
I'm sorry, Cami. It's the only way to break all of Klaus' compulsion.
抱歉,卡蜜,这是解除克劳斯魅惑的唯一办法
Believe me, I know what it's like. You're okay.
相信我,我知道这有多痛,你会没事的
And, hey, all these notes that you made?
那个,你写的这些纸条
It's very Memento of you. Nice work.
这种记忆法很赞,干得好
We've been at this all night.
我们已经忙了一整晚
I don't understand what's happening to me.
我不明白我究竟发生了什么事,
I don't understand any of this.
这一切我都不明白,
But you will.
但你会明白的
I will unlock every stolen memory,
我会为你找回一切被夺走的记忆
undo every piece of mind control
解除一切吸血鬼,
that any vampire has ever done to you.
曾对你进行的精神控制,
When I am done, you will understand all of it,
结束后,你就能明白这一切
and you'll be free.
那时你也就自由了
I can stop if you want me to.
如果你想,我可以停下来,
No. Don't stop.
不,别停下来,
I want to remember everything.
我想记起一切,
Would you like some help?
你需要帮忙吗?
You might need to use all your vampire strength.
你可能得用上你全部的吸血鬼力量
Allow me.
让我来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Not too many pregnant Casket Girls, I guess.
没有几个木匣女孩是大着肚子的吧
I think you look lovely. Only I would
我觉得你很美,但我得…
I know, keep the freaky werewolf birthmark covered.
我知道,得把那奇怪的狼人胎记遮住
Well, I don't suspect any of the riffraff here
我不认为这里的.乌合之众
would dare lay a hand on you,
会胆敢伤害你
knowing that you're under the protection of my family.
明知你在我们家族的保护之下,
Still, we shouldn't take any chances.
不过还是小心为妙
All knocked up and nowhere to go.
被搞大了肚子且无处可去
You know, if you wanted to attend the festivities tonight,
这样吧,如果你想参加今晚的节日庆典
I'd be more than willing to take you.
我很乐意带你去
You and Klaus are barely on speaking terms.
你和克劳斯现在闹得那么僵,
Let's not rock the boat, okay?
还是不要平生事端了,对吧?
Of course.
当然
Elijah.
以利亚
Do you mind?
能帮我一下吗?
Not at all.
当然
Dull, dreary, hideous.
平庸,沉闷,丑爆
Talking about the clothes, or something else?
是在说衣服呢,还是另有所指?
Why, feeling insecure?
怎么,缺乏安全感吗?
This festival might as well be in my honor.
这个节日可以说是因我而创
I need a proper costume, so bugger off.
我需要一身合适的衣服,别烦我
Rebekah. Don't.
蕾贝卡,别碰我
You made your choice.
你已经做出了选择
You and Klaus are best friends again.
你和克劳斯又成为好朋友了
You've relinquished your right to touch me.
你已经放弃了动我的权利
I wonder who that could be.
会是谁打来的呢?
What's up?
什么事?
Bit of an issue.
出了点问题
Seems our little bird has flown the coop.
似乎我们的小鸟从笼子里飞走了
You should start to feel it, like a weight lifting.
你应该会开始有如释重负的感觉
And your cheat sheets are about to make a lot more sense.
现在你的小纸条可就容易理解多了
I promise, as soon as the world stops hunting me,
我保证,只要没人再追捕我
I will find the daylight ring spell.
我一定会找到日光戒指的咒语
I know. Just don't worry about that right now.
我明白,你现在不用烦心这事
I remember why I wrote this.
我记得我为什么会写下这个了
I found a picture of Klaus and Marcel from 1919.
我找到一张1919年的照片,上面有克劳斯和马赛尔
Klaus compelled me to go out with Marcel, to spy on him.
克劳斯魅惑我让我和马赛尔约会,以便监视他
That's what he said yesterday, before he told me to forget.
他昨天告诉过我,在他让我忘记一切之前
I'm remembering.
我想起来了
Let's take you back more.
我们继续解除之前的魅惑吧
Leave New Orleans.
离开纽奥良
Forget me.
忘了我
Your brother was ill.
你哥哥病了
You have no reason to stay.
你没有留在这里的理由
You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to know the obvious.
就算不是神探也能看出来
Our secret weapon has escaped.
我们的秘密武器逃走了
She wouldn't just leave.
她不会就这么走的
She knows the witches want her back.
她知道女巫在找她
Her violin is missing.
她的小提琴也不见了
She may have left of her own volition.
她应该是自愿离开的
What did you say to her in the attic?
你在阁楼和她说了什么?
She lied to my face so she could stay up there,
她为了继续待在那里对我撒谎
thinking that you'd help her control her magic.
以为你会帮她控制她的法力
How do we know that you didn't take her?
我们怎么知道是不是你把她带走了
I have no idea where Davina is or why she ran away.
我不知道黛维娜在哪,为什么要逃跑
Can I suggest you take a step back?
还有你能别离我这么近吗?
I can assure you, I have absolutely no desire
我可以保证,我绝不想
to see that child come into harm's way.
看到那孩子受到伤害
She's suffered enough with this Harvest ritual nonsense.
那个荒谬的收获祭仪式,让她吃尽了苦头
That child to whom you refer so affectionately,
你充满慈爱地说到的那个女孩
is the most powerful witch in New Orleans.
正是纽奥良最厉害的女巫
If she's fled, what's to stop her from destroying us?
如果她跑了,要如何阻止她摧毁我们?
In fact, destroying all we've worked for?
事实上是摧毁我们苦心经营的一切?
No.
If she's not a friend to this family, then she is our enemy.
如果她不是我们的朋友,就是我们的敌人
She is a friend, Klaus.
她是我们的朋友,克劳斯
Well, let's hope so.
但愿如此
Lucky for you, I know how to get her back.
算你走运,我知道怎么把她找回来
Follow my lead.
听我指挥
You know how Niklaus operates.
你知道尼克劳斯的作风
If he perceives a threat, he can become quite ruthless.
如果他觉得自己受到了威胁,他会变得残忍无情
This would not bode well for Davina.
这对黛维娜来说很不妙
I'm not gonna let anybody lay a finger on her.
我不会让任何人伤害她
Nor will l.
我也不会
So the witch is missing, huh?
听说小女巫不见了,是吗?
Walked right out the front door. Know anything about it?
显然是从正门出去的,知道怎么回事吗?
No.
不知道
Although I did tell her that the witch elders were dead.
不过我确实有跟她说,那些女巫长老已经死了
Why would she care when the witches tried to kill her in their ritual?
那些女巫想杀了她来献祭,她怎么会在意呢?
I think it was more that Marcel didn't tell her that the one thing
我想应该是马赛尔没告诉她
preventing her from being free had been eliminated.
让她重获自由的障碍已经清除了
So you are the reason she's run off.
这么说她跑掉还是你引起的
Hey, I was just telling her the truth.
嘿,我只是实话实说
She's the one who realized they were just using her
是她自己意识到他们只是利用她
to keep their control over the witches.
来控制女巫
Well, I've never been a fan of the boys' club.
我对男子俱乐部从来就不感兴趣
Just wait. Elijah will join them, and the three of them will be impossible.
等着吧,以利亚会加入他们,他们三个一定合不来的
Used by the witches, lied to by Marcel,
被女巫利用,被马赛尔蒙骗
manipulated by Elijah, threatened by Klaus.
被以利亚操控,被克劳斯威胁
She's like a modernday Casket Girl.
她就是现代版的木匣女孩
Are you talking about Davina or yourself?
你说的是黛维娜还是你自己?
Does it matter?
有关系吗?
Either way, us girls have got to stick together.
不管怎样,我们女生必须团结起来
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰了
Been calling you for like an hour.
打了一个小时的电话给你
I thought you'd have taken the hint.
我以为这样你就明白了
You've been acting like this since Agnes was killed.
爱格妮丝死后你就一直这样浑浑噩噩的
Yeah. Can you blame me?
可不,但能怪我吗?
It's not like I have a lot to keep me going these days.
最近又没多少事可做
While you've been drowning your sorrows
当你随便找个大街上的人
by nailing everything that walks,
来抚平内心悲痛的时候
I've been doing my tours, keeping my head down and my ears open.
我一直在四处观察,低调行事,打探消息
Marcel's Daywalkers are scouring the whole town looking for a girl,
马赛尔的日行者正在全城上下,找一个女孩
brown hair, blue eyes. Sound familiar?
棕发蓝眼,听来熟悉吗?
If Davina is not with Marcel, he won't know if we're practicing magic.
如果黛维娜没和马赛尔在一起,他就不会知道我们在使用魔法
And if we can actually get her back, we can fix everything.
而如果我们可以找到她,一切都得以补救
Sun goes down, vampire search parties quadruple.
太阳要下山了,会有更多吸血鬼出来找人
I got this from her family's old house.
我从她家的老房子里找到了这个
Feel like a locator spell?
应该可以施定位咒
Keep drinking.
继续喝
You need the vervain in your system so you can't be compelled again.
你要让体内充满马鞭草,这样你就不会再被魅惑了
Hey, Cami, you don't have any, like, human blood in your fridge, do you?
卡蜜,你家冰箱里有人血吗?
For crying out loud, here.
怎么会有呢?来吧
Davina?
黛维娜?
Someone is practicing magic.
有人在使用魔法
They're trying to find me.
她们在找我
Then we have to run.
那我们必须马上离开
There is no way to sneak me out of The Quarter.
我现在不可能逃出法语区的
By now, everyone is looking for me.
每个人都在找我
The witches, Marcel, Klaus.
女巫、马赛尔、克劳斯
My uncle will know what to do. Cami.
我叔叔会有办法的,卡蜜
He has to know some of what's going on in this town, right?
他得知道这里到底发生了什么事
Cami, stop. He knows. Unless he's been compelled.
卡蜜,别说了,他都知道,除非他也被魅惑了
What are you talking about? He knows.
你在说什么啊? 他都知道
He works with Marcel.
他和马赛尔是一伙的
They're practically friends. I hear them talk.
他们算得上是朋友,我听到他们的谈话
He knows everything.
他知道所有事情
No.
不会的
He would've told me if he knew the witches put a hex on my brother.
如果他知道女巫对我哥哥下了咒,他会告诉我的
He knows?
他真的知道吗?
Cami...
卡蜜
Oh, my God.
天啊
He knows.
他知道
Hey, you guys seriously need to go. Like, now.
你们真的该走了,现在就走
Plane, train, automobile, whatever.
飞机、火车、汽车,坐什么都行
Take my car. It's parked down at the docks, I'll text you to where.
开我的车,就停在码头边,我传简讯告诉你它的位置
Put your number in Cami's phone.
把你的号码存进卡蜜的手机
Most of the quarter is shut down right now, we'll have to walk.
法语区大部分已经封锁,我们得步行
And the sun is taking forever to go down.
而且太阳一直不下山
Hey, no tears.
嘿,别哭
Promise you'll meet us as soon as it gets dark out.
答应我天一黑你就来和我们会合
Yeah, don't worry about me. Just don't let them find you.
好的,别担心我,别让他们找到你
I know Klaus told you to follow me,
我知道克劳斯派你们跟着我
but does it really mean you have to follow me to the bathroom?
但你们真的有必要,跟着我去洗手间吗?
Just give me two minutes. It's my gynecologist.
给我两分钟,是我的妇产科医生
What the hell do you want?
你到底要干什么?
I know you don't trust me.
我知道你不信任我
But you need to listen.
不过你得听我说
Everything is about to change.
一切即将发生变化
Davina is on the loose.
黛维娜溜出来了
Figured that out on your own, huh?
你查得很清楚是吗?
Remind me again why I should give a damn.
但这跟我有什么关系呢?
I need something from you, so that the witches can complete the Harvest.
我需要你的帮助,好让女巫们完成收种祭
On what planet would I help you witches get more power?
我凭什么要帮你们女巫获得更多力量?
All you've done is hex me left and right.
你们一直在对我施咒
You'll help me because if we don't complete the Harvest,
因为如果我们不完成收获祭
our access to magic will fade for good,
我们就会永远失去法力
which doesn't bode well for your family.
这对你的家族没有好处
What do you know about my family?
你怎么知道我家族的事?
You're from the Crescent Wolf bloodline.
你是新月狼族的一员
Marcel forced a witch to curse them so they'd be trapped in wolf form.
马赛尔强迫一个女巫施咒,使他们只能保持狼形
And I should keep listening to you because?
给我一个理由让我不挂电话
Because my bloodline executed that curse.
因为施咒的女巫是我的祖先
Help me complete the Harvest, and I'll undo the curse for you.
你帮助我完成收获祭,我就帮你解除咒语
But what can I do?
但我能做什么呢?
I need to consecrate the remains of a powerful witch
我需要一名强大女巫的遗骨来献祭
so I can absorb their magic.
以便吸取她们的法力
I know of one whose body was never found.
我知道有个女巫的尸体从未被找到
Her name is Celeste Dubois.
她叫莎莉丝特杜博
I believe you and she have a friend in common.
你们应该有一个共同的朋友
Elijah.
以利亚
Story goes that when she died,
据说她死后
he buried her in a secret spot at her request.
以利亚依照她的遗愿,将她埋在了秘密地点
All you need to do is find out where.
你只需要找出那个地方
There's people everywhere.
现在到处都是人
Just keep walking. No one knows it's you.
继续走,没人会认出你来
Cami.
卡蜜
We have to get off this street.
我们得离开这条街
Kieran is gonna call me first if he hears anything.
如果发现什么情况,基兰会打给我
Well, you two look rather cozy.
你们俩看起来很悠闲嘛
Hardly. I was just telling Elijah how we're wasting time.
没有,我刚跟以利亚说我们在浪费时间
You don't like festivals?
你不喜欢节日庆典吗?
I don't see why not?
为什么不呢?
Who doesn't love a street fair?
谁会不喜欢街头市集?
Sister, come to help us find our stray?
妹妹,你是来帮我们找人的吗?
We can't let your secret weapon get in the wrong hands, can we?
总不能让你的秘密武器,落到别人手里,对吧?
For the record, we are moments away from retrieving her.
声明一下,我们很快就会找到她
I recognize that tone of voice, Niklaus.
你这语气我很熟悉呢,尼克劳斯
Clearly, you have some diabolical machination.
显然你又有阴谋诡计了
What is it?
是什么?
Timothy.
提摩西
Might I have a word?
我能跟你聊聊吗?
Cami, hey, it's me. Again. Stalking you.
卡蜜,是我,又来骚扰你了
Just really need to know where you guys are,
我只是想知道你们在哪
so I can meet you before the sun comes up, again.
这样才能在日出前跟你们会合
Uh, hello?
喂?
Joshua, my most disappointing minion,
约书亚,最让我失望的奴才
I suspected you wouldn't answer the call were it from me.
如果是我打给你,你应该不会接
Klaus, hey, what up?
克劳斯,你好吗?
Guess what? I just moved to Turkey.
你猜怎么着?我搬来土耳其了
Weirdly, they don't eat turkey here. Go figure.
很奇怪,土耳其人居然不吃火鸡,奇怪吧
You're lying.
你在撒谎
In fact, Marcel and I were just chatting about your failed
实际上,我跟马赛尔刚刚还在说
doubleagent status, and we've surmised that you're likely
你这个双面间谋已经暴露,我们推测你应该
still in town and in the company of a friend.
还在城里,而且跟一个朋友在一起
Ayoung, angry witch.
一个年轻愤怒的女巫
Uh, nope. No witches here. Totally digging Turkey, though.
不,不,这里没有女巫,不过火鸡很好吃
Are you really gonna leave Davina's fiddler soulmate, Timothy,
你确定要让黛维娜的,小提琴手真爱提摩西
alone with me?
跟我独处吗?
Oh, Josh.
小约
What would she think of that?
她会怎么想呢?
I assure you, I just want to talk to her.
我保证我只是想跟她聊聊
Tim and I will be at the compound.
我跟提姆在宅邸那边等你
I really do hope she comes home soon.
我真希望她快点回家
We should keep moving.
我们应该继续走
How long do we have to wait?
要等多久?
Give it a few minutes. Then I'll check to see if the coast is clear.
等几分钟吧,然后我去看看海岸是否安全
Josh, sorry I missed your calls.
小约,抱歉没接到你的电话
What?
什么?
I didn't want to tell you, but I know Klaus.
我不想告诉你的,但我了解克劳斯
If Davina doesn't show up, he'll kill Tim.
如果黛维娜不出现,他会杀了提姆
We'll think of something.
我们会想办法的
Make your way to the Quarter. Stay hidden.
你去法语区,注意别被发现
We'll text you when we have a plan.
我们想到办法会传简讯给你
I have to go. Davina, wait.
我要去找他,黛维娜,等等
I can't let Tim die.
我不能让提姆死
What's wrong?
怎么了?
The witches.
那些女巫
No!
不!
Cami?
卡蜜?
I'm just grabbing some clothes.
我只是去拿几件衣服
Give me two minutes, please?
给我两分钟,好吗?
Celeste entrances me.
莎莉丝特让我着迷
She is perfection.
她完美无瑕
She is dead.
她死了
Even as the sun rises, I see only night.
即使太阳升起,我眼中只有黑夜
But for the promise I made to her, that in death
但我向她保证过,如果她死了
I would bury her far from the mayhem of witches,
我会将她葬在远离一切混乱的地方
vampires, and men.
远离女巫、吸血鬼,以及人类
I'm so sorry, Elijah.
对不起,以利亚
Hey. It's just me. Don't, like, melt me.
别紧张,是我,别对我出手
What are you doing? You're supposed to be hidden.
你怎么在这里?你应该躲起来的
So are you. Remember? But you're kind of working that
是的,你不也一样吗?但你那一脸
whole girl on a mission look that makes me nervous.
“我要复仇”的表情让我十分担心
Look, are you sure that you really want to mess with
你确定你要去招惹那个
the baddest dude in all of history?
史上最坏的家伙吗?
He messed with me when he took Tim.
是他先带走提姆,招惹了我
I'll kill him, all of them.
我要杀了他,杀了他们所有人
Davina, Originals can't be killed.
黛维娜,真祖是杀不死的
Maybe they can.
或许可以呢
I have so much power, I've never felt anything like it before.
我有着无穷的力量,我从未有像现在一样的感觉
It's growing, gathering inside me.
那些力量正在我体内增长积聚
I'm strong, Josh.
我很强大,小约
lf you kill them, then What?
如果你杀了他们,那么,什么?
If you're gonna do it, don't hold back.
如果你真要这么做,就不要退缩
You hit them with all you got.
用你所有的力量对付他们
That was very sweet, not telling Davina that if she kills Klaus
真成人啊,你没告诉黛维娜如果她杀了克劳斯
you die, too. Very noble.
你也会死,真是太高尚了
Problem is, if she goes after my brother,
问题是,如果她真要去找我哥哥算帐
she'll be the one who ends up dead.
死的人会是她
A very unnecessary end to an already tragic story.
这注定是个悲剧,送死也就没必要了
Perhaps you'd like to help me help her.
或许你愿意助我一臂之力帮帮她
Where's Rebekah gotten off to?
蕾贝卡去哪了?
It's not Rebekah that I'm concerned about.
我倒不担心蕾贝卡
And how are you be so certain that Davina will come?
你怎么确定黛维娜一定会来?
One might think you've forgotten what it's like to be in the grip
这么说会让别人以为你已经忘记了
of an allconsuming infatuation. She'll come.
深陷在疯狂的迷恋中不能自拔的感觉,她会来的
Are the maudlin theatrics absolutely necessary, Niklaus?
有必要搞得那么悲情吗,尼克劳斯?
(VlOLlN PLAYlNG) It's a fair point.
有道理
Timothy, play something a little more upbeat, please.
提摩西,能换首欢快点的曲子吗?
That's a good lad.
真是个好孩子
Took you long enough to spread the word.
派你去传个话,去得还真是久啊
Have you met his Nightwalkers?
你见过他的夜行者吗?
Not the brightest assortment.
都不太灵光
All that matters is I got it covered.
不管怎样,我都办妥了
When Davina gets here, you two need to let me do the talking.
黛维娜来了以后,你们俩要让我跟她谈
Well, I'm sure you'll have your chance.
你会有机会的
Hello, love.
你好,亲爱的
Silence is golden, Timothy. Thank you.
沉默是金,谢谢你,提摩西
Davina?
黛维娜?
You got me here. Now let him down.
我已经来了,让他下来
Well, first, we have to have a little chat about you returning to the fold.
我们得先谈谈关于你,回到我们身边的问题
What did I say, Klaus? I got this.
我怎么跟你说的,克劳斯,让我来
D, what happened?
小黛,发生什么事了?
Why'd you run?
你为什么要逃走?
Talk to me. Hey, I can make it right.
告诉我,我能帮你解决问题
How, by threatening my friend?
怎么解决?威胁我的朋友吗?
Actually, that was my idea.
事实上那是我的主意
Apologies. I've been known to go too far to make a point.
我很抱歉,有时我为了表明立场做得有点过火
But I do always get results.
但这样确实很管用
You pretend to be so confident, but I know the truth.
你装出一副很自信的样子,但我知道真相
You're afraid everyone can see what you really are.
你害怕大家看到你真正的一面
An animal.
一头野兽
A beast.
怪物
Why don't you show us your real face?
为何不让我们看看你的真面目呢?
That's enough of you.
我受够你了
Davina, you don't have to do this.
黛维娜,你不必这么做的
You.
You looked me in the eyes and lied to my face.
你当着我的面欺骗了我
Pretended you wanted to help me.
假装你想要帮我
Listen to me.
听我说
You call yourself the noble one,
你自称是高尚的人
but you're a killer just like your brother.
但却跟你弟弟一样是个杀人凶手
For a thousand years, you fed on innocent blood.
一千年来,你以无辜人们的鲜血为食
Why don't you choke on it?
让你试试被鲜血噎死的滋味如何
And you.
还有你
I trusted you.
我曾那么信任你
I loved you. But you were just using me to stay in power.
深爱着你,但你却只是利用我巩固你的势力
You don't care about me.
你根本不关心我
You're wrong.
你错了
When you lost to Klaus, you handed me over like some trophy.
当你败给克劳斯,你就把我当作战利品给了他
Maybe I should boil you in bronze.
或许我该用铜锅煮了你
I care.
我关心你
I took you in like you were my own blood.
我视你如己出
Come on now, love.
不会吧,亲爱的
Don't tell me you were falling for that.
别跟我说你信他这一套
Isn't it time for us girls to have a chat?
我们女孩们是不是该好好聊聊了?
Now, that is impressive.
这真是让人印象深刻
And welldeserved, in my opinion.
要我说,他们都罪有应得
Now, before you turn on me, I have a surprise for you.
在你对付我之前,我有个惊喜给你
Josh, what are you doing? Get out of here.
小约,你怎么来了?快走
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
Now, if I were Klaus, I would rip Josh's head from his neck,
如果我是克劳斯,我会将小约的头扭下来
feed it to a Nightwalker, and that would be the end of your friend.
喂给夜行者,这将是你朋友的下场
But hurting people is such a boyish thing to do,
但伤害他人是男孩子才喜欢干的事
Iike how Klaus compelled your fiddler on the roof.
就像克劳斯如何魅惑那位,屋顶上的提琴手
And, while I am many things, I'm certainly not my brother.
虽然我喜怒无常,但我绝对不像我哥哥
It's okay, Timothy. You can come down. No one is going to hurt you.
没事了,提摩西,你可以下来了,没人会伤害你的
He told me I couldn't climb down off this beam.
他告诉我不能从横梁上爬下来
Then don't climb, silly.
那就别用爬的,傻瓜
Am I the only smart one in the room? Jump.
我是这里唯一有脑子的吗?跳啊
Davina, did you do all that?
黛维娜,这些你是怎么做到的?
How did I even get here?
我是怎么到这里的?
I'll explain everything, I promise.
我会解释的,我保证
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做?
Seems to me that you're the one holding all the cards,
在我看来,你掌控着整个局势
yet you don't know who to trust.
但却不知道该相信谁
I've just proven that you can trust me.
我向你证明了你可以相信我
Now I'd like to show you one more thing.
现在我想再告诉你一件事
It won't take long.
不会耽误很久
You can bring your friends.
你可以带着你的朋友
Sophie, I told you everything that I found.
苏菲,我把知道的都告诉你了
You said he buried her between two lovely oak saplings.
你说他把她埋在了,两棵可爱的橡树苗之间
News flash, that was 200 years ago.
这已经是两百年前的事了
They're all just trees now.
它们现在早就是大树了
You want to be the allpowerful witch, keep looking.
你想成为全能女巫,就继续找啊
Say a prayer.
做个祷告
Have a little faith. You can do this.
有点信心,你可以的
Okay.
好吧
Please, please help me.
拜托,请帮帮我
I'm trying to do the right thing.
我在努力做正确的事
Oh, don't worry. They're not really dead. Just really hungry, and...
别担心,他们不是真的死了,只是非常饿
And I'm not helping.
这样说也不会好点的
You think my brother, Nik, is awful? Marcel learned from the best.
你觉得我哥哥尼克很坏吗?马赛尔算是得他真传了
This is how he treats his socalled friends who betray him.
他就是这样对待背叛他的,他所谓的朋友
Most of what these poor souls did is no worse than what Josh did.
这里大部分可怜的家伙所做的,都不会比小约做的过分
Take Thierry, for example.
拿提艾里来说吧
He was Marcel's most trusted friend.
他曾是马赛尔最信任的朋友
Klaus tricked him into breaking one of Marcel's rules.
克劳斯设计让他,打破了马赛尔的一条规矩
Marcel knows this, and yet he keeps Thierry locked in here
马赛尔明知如此,还是把提艾里关在这里
day after day suffering.
日复一日地受折磨
This is insane.
真是疯了
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么告诉我这些?
Because you need to know who you're dealing with,
因为你得知道你要对付的是谁
who you can trust.
谁是你可以信任的人
Hey, hey. It's gonna be okay.
嘿,嘿,没事的
I mean, you know, you're gonna be all right.
你不会有事的
Here.
Drink something.
喝点水吧
Davina, both you and I have been lied to
黛维娜,你和我都被马赛尔和克劳斯
and taken advantage of by Marcel and Klaus.
欺骗和利用了
Maybe together, we can get a little payback.
也许我们联手能够给他们小小的报复
Tim?
提姆?
It was Klaus.
是克劳斯
He made me do it.
他逼我这么做的
I didn't even know what I was doing until I made you...
我之前都不知道自己在做什么,直到我让你…
Made her what?
让她什么?
Drink.
喝水
Tim? Klaus poisoned the water.
提姆? 克劳斯在水里下毒了
Tim?
提姆?
Davina.
黛维娜
Oh, no.
Cami, are you all right?
卡蜜,你还好吗?
Did you eat today?
今天吃饭了吗?
Oh, you must have fainted.
你一定是昏过去了
Yeah, or I got mystically coldcocked by four witches.
是啊,或许我就是神秘地,被四个女巫弄昏了
Where's Davina?
黛维娜在哪?
Does your friend, Marcel, know she's here?
你朋友马赛尔知道她在这里吗?
Cami, I can explain.
卡蜜,我可以解释
Vampires? Witches?
吸血鬼?女巫?
My brother, your nephew, hexed by a witch.
我的哥哥,你的侄子,被女巫下了咒
How could you not tell me?
你怎么能瞒着我?
It's complicated.
这很复杂
There's a lot you don't understand.
有很多事情你不明白
You hid the truth from me.
你对我隐瞒真相
You let me believe that Sean was crazy,
你让我相信西恩疯了
that I was crazy, instead of telling me the truth.
我疯了,而不是告诉我真相
I was protecting you.
我是在保护你
You saw what happened to Sean. Cami, please!
你也看到西恩的下场了,卡蜜,拜托
Get the hell away from me.
离我远点
You are every bit as bad as the other monsters in this city.
你和这个城市里其他的怪物一样坏
Isn't this monumentally awkward?
是不是非常尴尬呢?
Rebekah, where are you?
蕾贝卡,你在哪?
I'm with Davina, and she's dying because of your treachery.
我和黛维娜在一起,她快死了,都是因为你的背叛
Well, I tried to talk to her, out of respect for Marcel,
出于对马赛尔的尊重,我曾试着跟她谈
but she made it quite clear she is not our friend.
但她明确表示她不是我们的朋友
My apologies if you thought she was yours.
你若觉得她是你的朋友,我向你道歉
Just tell me how to cure her.
告诉我要怎么救她
Vampire blood isn't working.
吸血鬼的血没有用
No. It wouldn't.
对,不会有用的
You see, the poison I compelled Timothy to feed her is quite potent.
我魅惑提姆给她喝下的毒药,是非常有效的
It's just a matter of time for her.
她死只是早晚的问题了
For both of them, you diabolical bastard.
是他们俩,你这个残忍的混蛋
They're children.
他们还是孩子
We could've dealt with her fairly.
我们本来可以公平地和她做交易
There is no dealing with those who threaten us.
对于威胁我们的人,不用谈什么交易
Davina sealed her fate when she stood against me.
黛维娜与我对立的那一刻开始,命运就已定
This was her choice, not mine.
这是她的选择,不是我的
Oh, come on.
别这样
The stench of your judgment is overwhelming.
你们指责我的恶臭真是势不可档
Need I remind you that Davina just bested the lot of us?
需要我提醒你们,黛维娜刚打败了我们吗?
I did what had to be done.
我只是做了该做的
Don't worry, Elijah.
别担心,以利亚
I remain as redeemable as ever.
我还是一如既往可被挽救
So you compelled that boy to poison Davina
所以你魅惑那个男孩去给黛维娜下毒
without consulting Marcel or myself.
都不问问我和马赛尔
You know what the worst part is?
你知道最糟糕的问题是什么吗?
It's that you're so predictable,
是你太容易被看穿了
I had to make an alliance with your brother, who I don't even like.
我不得不与你哥哥结盟,我根本不喜欢他
Judging by your expression, you have something you'd like to share.
听你的口气,你似乎有什么事想跟我说
Damn straight, I do.
你说对了
I got a call from Kieran earlier, right after Sabine and some witches
基兰稍早打了电话给我,就在莎宾和其他女巫
almost got their hands on Davina first.
对黛维娜下手之后
Oh, hello.
你好啊
Let me guess, protection spell?
让我猜猜,保护咒吗?
You think I'd let a day where witches can do magic pass by without one?
你觉得我会白白浪费能施魔法的一天,什么都不做吗?
They all should've done the same.
她们本该都这么做的
Yeah.
是啊
You broke one of my rules, Sabine, and I'm guessing that spell of yours
你违反了我的规矩,莎宾,我猜你的保护咒
is probably a onetime deal.
应该是一次性的吧
I'll give you two choices.
我给你两个选择
An immediate reunion with your dearly departed friends,
你可以立刻和你天人永隔的朋友相见
or you can do that same spell for a young witch friend of mine.
也可以为我的一个小女巫朋友,施同样的保护咒
Yeah, you probably know which one I'm talking about.
你大概知道我在说谁
So, when you slipped away to allegedly check on your Nightwalkers,
所以你声称去看夜行者时
you were, in fact, colluding with a witch.
其实是在与一名女巫共谋
Very clever.
很聪明嘛
I suppose I should be proud.
我应该感到自豪
I just wanted to make sure I had a failsafe just in case,
我是想确保万无一失
as Elijah expected, you started acting like you.
正如以利亚所料,你开始露出本性
Except that now you've involved the witches,
但这次你选择了与女巫结盟
who, last time I checked, were enemy to us all,
而据我所知,女巫一直是我们的敌人
to everything we have, and to our family.
对于我们的家人和一切都是威胁
Davina is Marcel's family, Niklaus,
黛维娜就是马赛尔的家人,尼克劳斯
or did that somehow slip your mind as you tried to take her life?
但你居然想取她性命,难道你忘了这一点吗?
You will call Rebekah.
打给蕾贝卡
You'll tell her that Davina will recover.
告诉她黛维娜会恢复
I do wish the same could be said for that boy.
可惜那个男孩活不了了
Tim.
提姆
Tim? Tim.
提姆,提姆
Tim, wake up.
提姆,提姆,醒醒
Tim, please wake up.
提姆,快醒醒
Open your eyes.
睁开眼睛
No, no.
不要啊,不要
Please wake up.
快醒来
Please don't leave me alone.
别丢下我一个人
Is she okay?
她还好吗?
She's devastated and exhausted.
她情绪崩溃,疲惫不堪
Where's her room?
她的房间在哪里?
No, I got her.
不用,我来就行
I got her.
交给我吧
It is said that this is a man's world.
有人说,这是男人的世界
And sometimes it is.
有时候的确是这样
For every Casket Girl that was saved, countless others were not.
虽然很多木匣女孩被解救,但那毕竟是有限的
She'll never trust me again.
她永远不会再信任我了
Perhaps.
也许吧
You must never surrender the fight to reclaim that trust.
但你永远不能放弃重新争取她的信任
But women are more resilient than given credit for.
但女人其实比世人想像的更坚韧
These drawings, what are they?
这些画,是什么?
She drew those the whole time she was in the attic,
她在阁楼时就一直画这些
said they're different than what she draws when she senses magic.
她感受到魔法时,画出来的就不一样
These ones, she called them evil.
这些,她称之为邪恶
And some women, well...
而有些女人呢
Let's just say, their oppressors had better watch out.
这么说吧,曾欺压她们的人最好小心点
Surprised to see me?
见到我很惊讶吗?
After all, you did compel me to leave town.
毕竟你曾魅惑我让我离开
You remember.
你记得了
Chalk one up for decompulsion.
这都是解除魅惑的功劳
Hurts like hell, but it's worth it.
虽然痛得要死,不过很值得
Made me realize exactly why I want to stick around.
让我明白了为什么我想留下来
And Klaus, if you hurt Davina or Josh in any way,
对了,克劳斯,如果你再敢,伤害戴维娜和小约
I'll expose you to the world.
我会向全世界揭发你
And then, you can kiss the French Quarter goodbye.
你就可以跟法语区吻别了
Forever.
永别
Have a nice night.
晚安了
I, too, am resilient.
我也很坚韧
And I'm tired of being oppressed.
我受够了被压迫
For a thousand years, my brother has taken what he wants,
一千年来,我哥哥为了他想要的东西,不择手段
in whatever way he wants, regardless of the consequences.
不计后果
Marcel seems determined to allow it, and Elijah stands right by his side
马赛尔似乎已经默许,而以利亚也一直陪伴在他身旁
futilely awaiting the day that he'll change.
徒劳地等待着他某一天会改变
So, men suck.
男人很混蛋
What do you want me to do about it?
你想要我怎么做?
Despite your dire warnings to Marcel,
虽然你警告过马赛尔
he just can't seem to quit my brother.
但他似乎无法放弃我哥哥
The two of them stand side by side,
他们肩并肩
ruling this city whilst you're left in here to rot.
统治着这个城市,却留你在这里腐烂
I want you to help me take New Orleans right out from
我希望你帮我夺回纽奥良
under all of their noses.
让他们眼睁睁看着
And I have something they won't see coming,
而且我有一个秘密武器
someone on the inside.
一个内应
She's quite the resilient girl herself.
她自己也是个很坚韧的女孩
You okay?
你还好吗?
I'm better now.
我现在好多了
How was your day?
你今天过得如何?
Killer.
棒极了
What's with the artwork?
这些画是什么?
Uh... Davina's sketches.
黛维娜的素描
I wonder if they represent some kind of premonition.
不知道是不是代表着什么预兆
Okay.
好了
They seem to suggest something is coming.
似乎在暗示什么即将到来
Something sinister.
似乎是凶兆
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Isn't that...?
那不是…
Hello, Celeste.
你好,莎莉丝特
Come on, Sophie, pick up.
快点,苏菲,快接电话
Pick up.
快点接啊

重点单词   查看全部解释    
immediate [i'mi:djət]

想一想再看

adj. 立即的,即刻的,直接的,最接近的

联想记忆
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

联想记忆
allegiance [ə'li:dʒəns]

想一想再看

n. 忠诚

联想记忆
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
machination [.mæki'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 阴谋,图谋

 
minion ['minjən]

想一想再看

n. 下属,奴才,宠臣

联想记忆
request [ri'kwest]

想一想再看

n. 要求,请求
vt. 请求,要求

联想记忆
typical ['tipikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 典型的,有代表性的,特有的,独特的

 
plane [plein]

想一想再看

adj. 平的,与飞机有关的
n. 飞机,水平

 
triumph ['traiəmf]

想一想再看

n. 凯旋,欢欣
vi. 得胜,成功,庆功

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。