Good morning, Mr Blake. My name's Amanda.
早上好 布莱克先生 我是阿曼达
I've got a couple of questions here for you today to establish your eligibility for Employment Support Allowance.
今天我想问您几个问题以评估您是否有获得就业支持津贴的资格
It won't take up much of your time.
不会占用您太多时间
Could I just ask firstly, can you walk more than fifty metres unassisted by any other person?
首先 我想请问 您是否能独自行走五十米以上
Yes. Okay.
能 好的
Can you raise either arm as if to put something in your top pocket?
您是否能举起两边手臂 就像将物品放入上衣口袋的动作
I've filled this in already on your fifty-two page form.
这我已经在你们五十二页的表格里填过了
Yeah, I can see that you have but, unfortunately, I couldn't make out what you had said there.
是的 您已经填写过了 但不好意思 您的答案并不明确
Yes.
可以
Can you raise either arm to the top of your head as if you are putting on a hat?
您是否能把双臂举过头顶就像戴上帽子的动作
I've telt you, there's nowt wrong with me arms and legs.
我说过了 我的手和脚没有毛病
Could you just answer the question, please.
请您直接回答问题 好吗
Well, you've got me medical records.
你明明有我的医疗记录
Can we just talk about me heart?
能不能就谈我的心脏问题
D'you think you could just answer these questions?
请您直接回答问题 好吗
Okay.
好吧
So was that a yes, that you can put a hat on your head?
所以您是可以自己戴上帽子吗
Yes. Okay, that's great.
可以 好的