Who are you? I'm sorry?Who are you?
你是谁 什么 你是谁
Newt Scamander. And you are?
纽特·斯卡曼德 你是哪位
What's that thing in your case?
你箱子里的是什么
That's my Niffler.You've got something on your...
是我的嗅嗅 你脸上有脏东西
Why in the name of Deliverance Dane did you let that thing loose?
为什么在萨勒姆女巫这么严厉的监管下 你还放跑那玩意儿
I didn't mean to, he's incorrigible, you see, anything shiny, he's all over the place. You didn't mean to?
我不是故意的 是他屡教不改 你瞧 一看见闪闪发光的东西 他就扑上去了 你不是故意的
No. You could not have chosen a worse time to let that creature loose!
不是 你就找不到更糟糕的时机放跑那玩意儿吗
We're in the middle of a situation here!I'm taking you in.
如今的时局非常严峻 我得把你带回去
You're taking me where?
你要把我带去哪里
Magical Congress of the United States of America.
美国魔法国会
So, you work for MACUSA?What are you, some kind of investigator?
你在美国魔法国会工作吗 什么职位 调查员之类的吗
Can you please tell me you took care of the NoMaj?
拜托你告诉我你处理好了那个麻鸡
The what?The NoMaj! Nomagic... the nonwizard!
处理什么 麻鸡 没有魔法的人 非巫师
Oh, sorry, we call them Muggles.
抱歉 我们叫他们麻瓜
You wiped his memory, right?The NoMaj with the case?
你清除他的记忆了吧 拎箱子的那个麻鸡