Phoebe: Yeah. Oh, can I come?
是的。噢,我能来吗?
Monica: Yeah. Rach, are you thinking you're gonna make it to Vail?
当然。 Rach,你还是决定去韦尔吗?
Rachel: Absolutely. Shoop, shoop, shoop. Only a hundred and two dollars to go.
没错。“咻,咻,咻!”还差102元就够了。
Chandler: I thought it was $98.50.
我记得刚才不还是98块5。
Rachel: Yeah, well it was. I, I broke a cup.
没错,但我又摔了一个杯子。
Ross: Well, I'm off to Carol's.
我到Carol那里去。
Phoebe: Ooh, ooh! Why don't we invite her?
哦,哦!我们干嘛不叫上她?
Ross: Ooh, ooh. Because she's my exwife, and will probably want to bring her, ooh, ooh, lesbian life partner.
“哦,哦”。因为她是我的前妻,而且她可能还想带上她的,“哦,哦”,同性恋爱人!
Ross: Hi, is uh, is Carol here?
Hi,Carol在吗?
Susan: No, she's at a faculty meeting.
她在学校开会。
Ross: Oh, I uh, just came by to pick up my skull. Well, not mine, but...
噢,我过来是来拿我的头骨的。嗯,不是我的,但是……
Susan: Come in.
进来!
Ross: Thanks. Yeah, Carol borrowed it for a class, and I have to get it back to the museum.
谢谢。是这样,Carol借走上课用的,我现在得还给博物馆。
Susan: What's it look like?
它是什么样子?
Ross: Kinda like a big face without skin.
就像一张没有皮的大脸。
Susan: Yes, I'm familiar with the concept. We can just look for it.
我清楚头骨的概念。我们来找找看。
Ross: Ok.
好吧。
Ross: Wow, you guys sure have a lot of books about being a lesbian.
哇,你们有这么多讲女同性恋的书。
Susan: Well, you know, you have to take a course. Otherwise, they don't let you do it.
嗯,你知道的,你必须修一门课程。否则,他们不让你当同性恋。
Ross: Hey, hey, Yertle the Turtle. A classic.
嘿,嘿,《Yertle the Turtle》。经典。