May the Warrior grant him courage
愿战士赐予他勇气
and protect him in these perilous times.
佑他穿越艰险
May the Smith grant him strength
愿铁匠赐予他力量
that he might bear this heavy burden
助他肩负重任
And may the Crone
愿老妪
she that knows the fate of all men
愿知晓所有人命运的老妪
show him the path he must walk
指明他的必经之路
and guide him through the dark places that lie ahead.
引领他穿过前方的黑暗
In the light of the Seven I now proclaim Tommen
在七神的光辉之下,我宣布
of the House Baratheon First of His Name
拜拉席恩家族的托曼一世
King of the Andals and the First Men
为安达尔人和先民的国王
and Lord of the Seven Kingdoms.
和七大王国的的统治者
Long may he reign!
愿他江山永固!
Long may he reign!
愿他江山永固!
Special day.
真是特别的一天
Your Grace.
陛下
Your Grace.
陛下
Your Grace. Your Grace.
陛下,陛下
Your Grace.
陛下
There he is.
他就在那儿
Long may he reign.
愿他江山永固
Long may he reign.
愿他江山永固
He sits the throne like he was born to it.
他坐在王座上,就像天生的王者
Yes. He wasn't though was he?
对,但他曾经不是
No he wasn't.
确实
You still mourn for Joffrey?
你还在为乔佛里哀悼吗?
He was my husband. My king.
他曾是我的丈夫,我的国王
He would have been your nightmare.
他本会成为你的噩梦
Your Grace I feel--
陛下,我觉得——
You knew exactly what he was.
你很清楚他是什么样的人
I did too.
我也知道
You never love anything in the world
没有任何感情可以代替
the way you love your first child.
你对自己第一个孩子的爱
Doesn't matter what they do.
无论他们做了什么
And what he did it shocked me.
其实他的所作所为让我震惊
Do you think I'm easily shocked?
你觉得我是会被轻易震惊的人吗?
No.
不是
The things he did shocked me.
但我真的被他的行为震惊了
He's only a boy.
他只是个孩子
A good boy. A decent boy.
一个心地善良,品行端正的孩子
He always has been.
一直都是
Who was the last decent king I wonder?
我在想,上一个品行端正的国王是谁?
He could be the first man who sits on that throne
他会成为近五十年来第一个
in 50 years to actually deserve it.
真正有资格坐在王座上的国王
It would be some consolation wouldn't it?
相对于把他推上王位的那场灾祸
For all the horror that put him there.
这也算是一种安慰了,不是吗?
He will need help...
如果他想统治好……
if he's going to rule well.
就需要别人的帮助
He has you.
你可以帮他
A mother is not enough.
仅有母亲是不够的
You're still interested in being queen I take it?
你仍想当王后,是吗?
After all that's happened--
经历了这么多之后——
it sounds strange I know but I am--
我知道这听起来很奇怪,但我——
I haven't even given any thought to it
我还从来没有考虑过
what comes next.
接下来要做什么
It would be a great honor of course.
当然,这将会是无上的荣誉
But I will have to speak to my father about it.
但我需要和我父亲商量一下
Yes speak to your father.
是啊,和你的父亲商量一下吧
I'll speak to mine.
我也会和我父亲商量
We may be faced with an alarming number of weddings soon.
接下来,怕是要有一连串的婚礼等着咱们了
I won't even know what to call you.
我都不知道该称呼您什么好
Sister?
嫂子?
Or Mother?
还是母亲?
King Joffrey Baratheon is dead.
乔佛里·拜拉席恩国王死了
Murdered at his own wedding.
在他自己的婚礼上被谋杀
And we have taken the Meereenese navy Your Grace.
另外我们已经控制了弥林的海军,陛下
The Second Sons took the Meereenese navy.
次子团接管了弥林海军
Who told you to take the navy?
谁允许你这么做的?
No one.
没人
So why did you do it?
那你为什么要这样做?
I heard you liked ships.
我听说您喜欢船
How many ships?
有多少艘船
93. Your Grace.
九十三艘,陛下,
How many men can they carry?
能载多少人?
9300 not counting sailors.
不算水手的话,九千三百人
Would that be enough to take King's Landing?
要攻下君临,这些人够么?
The Lannisters have more.
兰尼斯特的兵力更多
They've been fighting Joffrey's wars for years.
他们已为乔佛里征战多年
They're tired dispersed.
疲惫不堪,而且兵力分散
And now their king is dead.
如今国王已死
8000 Unsullied 2000 Second Sons
八千无垢者,两千次子团,
sailing into Blackwater Bay
驶入黑水湾中
and storming the gates without warning.
可以迅雷之势突破城门
It's hard to say. It could be enough.
很难说,也许人数是够了
But we're not fighting to make you queen of King's Landing.
但我们并非要让您只成为君临的女王
10000 men can't conquer Westeros.
而一万人可征服不了整个维斯特洛,
The old houses will flock to our queen
一旦女王渡过狭海
when she crosses the Narrow Sea.
那些古老的家族都将蜂拥至女王旗下
The old houses will flock to whichever side they think will win
那些家族都是些墙头草,只会拥护胜者
as they always have.
他们向来如此
There's other news.
还有其他的消息
From Yunkai.
从渊凯来的
Without the Unsullied to enforce your rule
没有了无垢者来巩固您的统治
the Wise Masters have retaken control of the city.
贤主大人们重新控制了城市
They've reenslaved the freedmen who stayed behind
他们重新奴役了留在那里的自由人
and sworn to take revenge against you.
并且发誓要向您复仇
And in Astapor
还有,在阿斯塔波
the council you installed to rule over the city
由您任命统治城市的议会
has been overthrown by a butcher named Cleon
被一个叫克莱昂的屠夫推翻了
who's declared himself "His Imperial Majesty."
他还以“伟大的国王”自居
Please leave me.
你们退下吧
Not you Jorah.
你留下,乔拉
It appears my liberation of Slaver's Bay
似乎我解放奴隶湾的行动
isn't going quite as planned.
进行得并不顺利
You could sail for Westeros
您可以把这一切都抛之脑后
and leave it all behind.
直接驶向维斯特洛
A boy sits on the Iron Throne.
现在坐在铁王座上的只是个男孩
A boy many believe to be a bastard with no right to it.
而且很多人认为他是私生子,根本不配继位
They've never been more vulnerable.
这正是敌人最脆弱之时
You counseled me against rashness once in Qarth.
在魁尔斯你曾劝阻我不要急躁
I didn't listen.
我没听
That all worked out well.
后来一切都顺利
How can I rule seven kingdoms
如果我连奴隶湾都无法控制
if I can't control Slaver's Bay?
又该如何统治七大王国?
Why should anyone trust me?
人们有什么理由信任我?
Why should anyone follow me?
人们有什么理由追随我?
You're a Targaryen.
您是坦格利安后裔
You're the Mother of Dragons.
您是龙之母
I need to be more than that.
这还不够
I will not let those I have freed slide back into chains.
我不会让那些被我解放的人重新戴上镣铐
I will not sail for Westeros.
我不去维斯特洛了
What then?
那您要做什么?
I will do what queens do.
我要做女王该做的事情
I will rule.
我要统治这里
Pull up your hood.
戴上兜帽
A memorable shade.
背影足够他们记住了
But how would they know?
但他们怎么认出我是谁?
You know what kind of stories poor men enjoy the most?
你知道穷人最喜欢听什么故事吗?
Ones about rich girls they'll never meet.
是那些他们永远无缘得见的富家女的故事
Is this the only way into the Eyrie?
去鹰巢城只有这条路吗?
The mountains are impassable.
这山是无法穿越的
If you want to get to the Eyrie
想要抵达鹰巢城
you need to go through the Bloody Gate.
只能通过血门
It doesn't matter how large your army is
无论你有多少军队
if you attack this gate you do it on this road
想要攻打血门,你就得走这条路
three men abreast
三人并排
and get slaughtered like goats.
然后像山羊一样被宰掉
The first Lords of the Vale didn't have much
谷地最早的领主们并没有什么财富
but they had these mountains
但他们拥有这些山
and they knew how to use them.
而且他们懂得物尽其用
And the fortress they built here has never been overcome.
他们在这里建造的城堡从未被攻陷过
Not once in 1000 years.
一千年来一次也没有
Know your strengths use them wisely
了解自己的优势,合理发挥优势
and one man can be worth 10000.
就能以一敌万
Who would pass the Bloody Gate?
是谁要通过血门?
Lord Petyr Baelish and his niece Alayne.
培提尔·贝里席公爵和他的侄女阿莲
Stand to.
敬礼
Stand to! Stand to!
敬礼!敬礼!
Welcome back Lord Baelish.
欢迎回来,培提尔大人
Uncle Petyr!
培提尔叔叔!
My lord.
大人
I have brought you a gift.
我有个小礼物送给你
Lord Baelish.
贝里席大人
My lady. Look what Uncle Petyr brought me.
夫人,你看培提尔叔叔给我带了什么
A beautiful gift for a beautiful boy.
漂亮的礼物,送给可爱的男孩
It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Lady Arryn.
很荣幸见到您,艾林夫人
My name is Al--
我的名字是阿——
Oh do take down that hood child.
哦,把兜帽摘下来吧,孩子
Don't you think I know who you are?
你不觉得我早已知晓你的身份吗?
You think I'd let my intended
你以为我会让我的未婚夫
leave the Eyrie on urgent business
因为紧急事务离开鹰巢城
without knowing what that business was?
而我却不知道所为何事?
I let him go so he could bring you here to me.
我放他离开,他才能把你带来我这儿
My flesh and blood.
你我血脉相连
It's wonderful to meet you Aunt Lysa.
见到您真是太好了,莱莎姨妈
You mustn't call me that in front of anyone else.
在其他人面前千万不能这样叫我
Of course. I understand.
当然,我明白
No one can know you're here.
不能让任何人知道你在这里
It would put us in a very precarious position.
否则我们的处境将非常危险
I would never say a thing.
我一个字也不会透露的
The Lannisters want to destroy us.
多年以来
They've been trying for years.
兰尼斯特家族一直在试图摧毁我们
Now they know what it feels like.
结果现在他们倒尝到了被摧毁的滋味
Mummy said they killed your mother and they chopped off your brother's head.
妈妈说,他们杀了你妈妈还砍了你哥哥的脑袋
They did and my father's.
没错,还砍了我父亲的头
They killed my father too with poison.
他们也杀了我父亲,用毒药
I wanted to make the little Lannister baby man fly
我想让那个兰尼斯特小矮子飞
but Mother said I couldn't.
但妈妈不让我这么做
Make him fly?
让他飞?
Through the Moon Door.
从月门飞
And on top of everything else
更重要的是
they made you marry that filthy troll.
他们还硬要你嫁给那个下流的侏儒
They did. They made us both.
是的,其实我俩都是被迫的
Lord Tyrion didn't want to.
提利昂大人也不情愿
I don't believe that for a moment.
这我一点儿都不信
Did he force himself on you?
他有没有强上了你?
No.
没有
We never-Good.
我们从没——那就好
Robin this is your cousin Sansa.
罗宾,她是你的表姐,珊莎
But you're not to call her Sansa in front of anyone
但在其他人面前,你不能叫她珊莎
but Uncle Petyr and myself. Do you understand?
只有在我和培提尔叔叔面前才行,懂了吗
Sansa this is my son Robin.
珊莎,这是我的儿子罗宾
It's a pleasure to meet you Robin.
很高兴见到你,罗宾
Robin show Sansa to her chamber.
罗宾,带珊莎去她的寝室
Take the back stairs.
走后楼梯
Go. We'll speak soon.
去吧,我们待会聊
What took you so long?
你怎么耽误了这么久?
Arranging for the ascension of King Tommen I
忙着安排托曼一世继位
extricating Sansa getting her here alive.
救出珊莎,还有把她安全送到这儿
She's here. We've spent more than enough time on her for one evening.
她已经安全抵达了,今晚在她身上花的时间已经太多了
Let's get married tonight.
我们今晚成婚吧
Ought we not...
这样的喜事...
inform the Lords of the Vale about the ceremony?
我们不该先通知谷地的领主们吗
There's only one Lord of the Vale.
谷地只有一个领主
The others can all hang.
其他人统统去死吧
Lurking and simpering on the stairs like buzzards
一个个趴在楼梯上像秃鹫一样笑脸迎合
the moment my husband died trying to get their claws in me.
我丈夫一死,他们就开始觊觎着我
I do think that we could wait until--
我认为我们得等……
I'm done waiting Petyr.
我等够了,培提尔
We had our wedding night many years ago.
我们多年前就早已有过婚姻之实了
Or don't you remember?
你不记得了吗?
Like it was yesterday.
清晰如昨日
What wife would do for you the things I've done for you?
什么样的妻子会像我那般待你?
What wife would trust you the way I've trusted you?
什么样的妻子会像我那般信任你?
When you gave me those drops
当你给我那剂毒药
and told me to pour them into Jon's wine
让我下在琼恩的酒里
my husband's wine--
我丈夫的酒里时--
when you told me to write a letter to Cat
当你让我写信给凯特
telling her it was the Lannisters--
告诉她是兰尼斯特--
The deed is done.
往事已成过去
Faded into nothing.
随风而逝
Only speaking of it can make it real.
若不提及,便非真相
Tonight it is then.
那就今晚吧
Let me bathe and dress for the occasion.
让我先为婚礼沐浴更衣吧
Once I'm presentable I'll call on the septon immediately.
等我准备好,就去召修士来
I'm warning you.
事先警告你
I'm going to scream when my husband makes love to me.
我和我丈夫在床上可是要叫出来的
I'm going to scream so loud
我要大声的叫
they'll hear me clear across the Narrow Sea.
叫声要传到狭海对岸
When will the wedding take place in your mind?
你打算何时举行婚礼?
As soon as decency permits.
什么时候合适都行
After we've allowed Tommen the appropriate time to mourn his brother
要先给托曼足够的时间哀悼他的哥哥
and Margaery to mourn her husband.
玛格丽也要哀悼她的丈夫
A fortnight? That seems reasonable.
两周?我觉得合理,
No jugglers no jousting dwarves
不要杂耍,不要侏儒比武
no 77-course meals.
也不要七十七道菜
And your wedding to Loras?
那你什么时候嫁给洛拉斯?
Shortly after Tommen's.
托曼成婚不久后
Shortly? A fortnight.
不久后?两周后,
I know you don't like them.
我知道你不喜欢他们
I didn't like your husband.
我之前也不喜欢你丈夫
Used to pat me on the back a lot.
他以前总爱拍我的背
I didn't trust him.
我不信任他
We had that in common.
这点我们倒是一样
You don't need to make formal alliances with people you trust.
我们与人结盟,但没必要信任他们
Then whom can we trust?
那可以信任谁?
Ourselves alone.
只有我们自己
The Tyrells
提利尔
are our only true rivals
是唯一可以在资源上
in terms of resources
与我们抗衡的家族
and we need them on our side.
而我们需要他们的支持
Robert wasn't particularly rich.
劳勃是不怎么有钱
Robert had me funding him.
劳勃有我们的资助
Wars swallow gold like a pit in the earth.
战争开销如流水
I suppose that explains why we did so well in the last one.
所以我们之前才能大获全胜
Do you know how much gold was mined in the Westerlands this past year?
你知道去年西境总共开采了多少金矿吗?
Haven't a clue.
不知道
Go on your best guess.
来,猜猜看
Pounds tons ounces?
磅,吨,还是盎司?
Doesn't matter. The answer is the same.
不管什么单位,答案都是一样
That can't be.
这不可能
Our last working mine ran dry three years ago.
我们的最后一个金矿三年前就空了
Then how do we pay for anything?
那我们怎么应付的开销?
The crown owes the Iron Bank of Braavos
王座欠着铁金库的债
a tremendous amount of money.
一笔巨债
How much?
多少?
A tremendous amount.
很大一笔
There must be someone at the Iron Bank
铁金库肯定有好说话的人
you can speak to come to some arrangement.
你跟他通融通融
The Iron Bank is the Iron Bank.
铁金库就是铁金库
There is no someone.
没有什么,好说话的人
Someone does work there. It is comprised of people.
那也是有人干活的地方,是由人组成的机构
And a temple is comprised of stones.
一座神庙还是一块块石头组成的呢
One stone crumbles and another takes its place.
一块石头碎了,大不了另一块补上
And the temple holds its form for 1000 years or more.
神庙照样能屹立千年不倒
That's what the Iron Bank is-- a temple.
铁金库就是这样一座神庙
We all live in its shadow and almost none of us know it.
我们都活在它的阴影下却不自知
You can't run from them. You can't cheat them.
你无法逃离他们,无法欺骗他们
You can't sway them with excuses.
你不能拿借口来搪塞
If you owe them money and you don't want to crumble yourself
如果你欠他们钱,还想活命的话
you pay it back.
就乖乖还钱
Vesting the Tyrells in the crown
把提利尔笼络在朝廷里
will help a great deal in this respect.
在这方面对我们有利
It's for the good of the family I understand that.
都是为了家族利益,我明白
I'm not sure my brothers do.
但我的兄弟们未必明白
I know you're building a strong case against Tyrion.
我知道你心里认定提利昂有罪
And as a mother that is your right.
作为母亲,你有权这么做
But as a judge I cannot discuss the trial with you.
但我作为法官,我不能与你讨论审判
I respect that.
我表示尊重
We don't need to discuss it.
我们没必要讨论
The Lannister legacy is the only thing that matters.
没什么比兰尼斯特家族的传承更重要
You've started wars to protect this family.
为了保护家族,你发动了一场战争
Turned your back on Jaime
詹姆不愿继承家业
for refusing to contribute to its future.
你已与他决裂
What does Tyrion deserve
提利昂亲手将家族的未来付之一炬
for lighting that future on fire?
又该付出什么样的代价?
Joffrey.
乔佛里
Cersei.
瑟曦
Walder Frey.
瓦德·佛雷
Meryn Trant.
马林·特兰
Tywin Lannister.
泰温·兰尼斯特
The Red Woman.
红袍女
Beric Dondarrion.
贝里·唐德利恩
Thoros of Myr.
密尔的索罗斯
Ilyn Payne.
伊林·派恩
The Mountain.
魔山
Would you shut up?
能不能闭嘴
I can't sleep until I say the names.
我不念一遍这些名字就睡不着
The names of every fucking person in Westeros?
念遍每个维斯特洛人的鸟名字么
Only the ones I'm going to kill.
只有那些我要杀的人
Hate's as good a thing as any to keep a person going.
仇恨可是支撑人活下去的好东西
Better than most.
比其他玩意儿强多了
We come across my brother
等碰上我哥哥
maybe we can both cross a name off our list.
也许我们都能在自己的名单上划掉一个人
If he were here right now what would you do?
要是他现在就在这,你要怎么做?
I'd tell him to shut the fuck up
我会让他闭上臭嘴
so I can get some sleep.
让我好好睡觉
Go on get it over with
快点,把它念完得了
your list of doomed men.
你那个杀人名单
I'm almost done.
就快念完了
Only one name left.
只差一个
Go on.
继续啊
The Hound.
猎狗
Thank you.
谢谢
Your mother always had a sweet tooth you know?
你妈妈一直喜欢甜食,知道吗?
Really? Oh yes.
是嘛?哦,那可不
At suppertime she would go straight for honey cakes
晚饭时,她都是直奔蜂蜜蛋糕
candied almonds custard.
还有蜜饯杏仁,奶油蛋羹
Anything sweet.
所有甜食
Eventually your grandfather
最后你外公
had to assign a septa to watch her at meals.
不得不派个修女吃饭时监督她
Cat was the firstborn daughter after all.
毕竟凯特是长女
It was important that she remain desirable
只有保持魅力
so Father could arrange a good match for her
父亲才能为她安排一门好亲事
and she was starting to get fat.
她却开始长胖
My mother fat?
我母亲长胖?
She never let me have my pudding
她从来不准我
until I'd finished all my proper food.
在晚饭前吃布丁
This is before she married your father and moved to the North.
我说的是她嫁给你爸去北境之前的事
By the time you were born your father's austerity had become hers.
到你出生时,你父亲的简朴作风已经把她传染了
Marriage changes people.
婚姻能改变人
I didn't mean for you to stop.
我不是让你停下
Go on enjoy them.
继续吃,好好吃
How do you like them?
好吃吗?
They're delicious.
很美味
Where did you get the lemons? You can't grow them up here.
哪里来的柠檬?这里这么高肯定种不了
Oh gods no.
哦,当然种不了
Petyr had three crates brought all the way from King's Landing.
培提尔从君临千里迢迢带来整整三箱
He knew you liked lemon cakes.
他知道你喜欢吃柠檬蛋糕
He's so kind.
他人真好
He really cares for you.
他非常关心你
Think where you'd be without him.
想想若不是他,你会在哪儿
In their clutches and tried for murder.
落入他们手中,因谋杀罪受审
Yes. I'm very lucky.
是的,我非常幸运
He feels responsible for you.
他对你有一种责任感
Oh I know he does. I'm so grateful.
哦,我知道,我非常感激
Why?
为什么?
Why does he feel responsible for you?
为什么他觉得要对你负责?
Well I'm half Tully.
呃,我是半个徒利
He loved your family so much. Loved your mother.
他非常爱您的家族,他爱的是你妈
No. That's what you wanted to say.
不,这才是你想说的
He loves you Aunt Lysa. He's married to you.
他爱你,莱莎阿姨,他跟你结婚了
Your mother never loved him. Never.
你母亲从来没有爱过他,从来没有
Cat always went straight for the sweetest thing.
凯特总是直奔最甜美的猎物
The most obvious thing. Your Uncle Brandon.
最明显的目标,比如你大伯布兰登
Your handsome arrogant cruel Uncle Brandon.
你那英俊,傲慢,残忍的大伯布兰登
He almost killed Petyr in a duel.
他在决斗中差点杀了培提尔
And your mother loved him anyway.
你妈却对他死心塌地
And now Petyr is risking his life to save you
你妈对培提尔
the daughter of a woman who didn't love him
还比不上他养的那帮妓女
no more than those whores in his brothels.
培提尔却舍命救你
Has he told you about them? No.
他跟你说过那些妓女么?没有
He hasn't told you about the vile things they do with their bodies?
他没告诉过你,她们都用身体做什么可耻的事情?
The vile things they let him do with their bodies?
用身体让他做那些可耻的事情?
No never. Are you pregnant?
不,从没有,你怀孕了么?
What? No I told you. Lord Tyrion and I never--
什么?不,我说过,提利昂大人和我从未——
I wasn't asking about Tyrion.
我不是在问提利昂
What have you let Petyr do with your body?
你让培提尔对你的身体做过什么?
Aunt Lysa no I-- Your young pretty body.
莱莎阿姨,没有,我——你这年轻的,美丽的身体
Nothing. I'm a virgin. Don't lie to me.
什么也没有,我还是处女,别对我撒谎
You're hurting me.
你弄疼我了
I'll know if you lie.
你骗不了我
I'm a virgin I swear it.
我还是处女,我发誓
He loves you Aunt Lysa.
他爱你,莱莎阿姨
All he says is that I'm stupid.
他只说过我是个笨女孩
I'm a stupid little girl with stupid dreams
我是个有着愚蠢梦想的笨女孩
who never learns and I'm a terrible liar
永远也不会吸取教训,还有我是个糟糕的骗子
so I should always tell the truth.
所以我应该永远说真话
And I swear to you that he has never touched me.
我向您发誓他从来没有碰过我
Not once not ever. Shh. Shh. Shh.
一次也没有,从来没有,嘘,嘘,嘘
It's all right.
没事了
It will all be all right.
一切都会好的
You'll be a widow soon.
你很快就会成为一个寡妇
They'll execute that dwarf for murdering the king
他们会以弑君罪处决那个侏儒
and you'll be free to marry Robin.
到时你就可以嫁给罗宾了
You'll be the Lady of the Vale.
你就会成为谷地公爵夫人
Hmm.
嗯
Didn't they teach you how to ride a horse?
你没学过骑马么?
Yes my lady when I was young.
小时候学过,小姐
There wasn't much call for it with Lord Tyrion though.
不过在提利昂大人身边并不怎么需要骑马
He preferred litters.
他喜欢坐轿子
Perhaps you should have stayed with him.
也许你应该跟他呆在一起
It's not going to be a pleasant journey for you.
我的行程对你来说不会太舒服
It could take weeks to get to the Wall depending on the weather.
天气不好的话,可能要好几周才能到达长城
That's a long way off.
路可真远啊
Well Lady Sansa's brother's at Castle Black.
珊莎小姐的哥哥在黑城堡
If I were her that's where I'd go.
如果我是她,我就会去那儿
Feel free to stop at any point.
你随时都可以停下来
Never my lady. I'm your squire.
绝不,小姐,我是你的侍从
I've made it this far in the world without a squire.
这么久以来,我身边都没有侍从
I don't see why I need one now.
我不觉得我现在需要一个
All knights have squires my lady.
所有的骑士都有侍从,小姐
I'm not a knight.
我不是个骑士
And I'm not a slaver either. I don't own you.
我也不是个奴隶主,你不是我的财产
I swore an oath my lady.
我立过誓了,小姐
I am releasing you from that oath.
我现在解除你的誓言
That means you could leave.
也就是说你可以走了
I know.
我知道
What do you think will happen if you leave?
你觉得如果你走了会发生什么?
They'll say I wasn't a very good squire.
他们会说我不是个很好的侍从
The hell you doing? Practicing.
你在搞什么鬼?练习
What ways to die? No one's going to kill me.
练什么,怎么去死么?没有人能杀我
They will if you nance around like that.
你要这样扭来扭去就死定了
That's no way to fight.
架可不是这么打的
It's not fighting. It's water dancing.
这不是打架,这是水之舞
Dancing?
跳舞?
Maybe you ought to put on a dress.
也许你应该穿条裙子
Who taught you that shite?
谁教给你这玩意儿的?
The greatest swordsman who ever lived.
有史以来最伟大的剑客
Syrio Forel the First Sword to the Sealord of Braavos.
西利欧·佛瑞尔,布拉佛斯海王的首席剑士
Braavos.
布拉佛斯
Greasy-haired little bastard I bet.
是个头发油乎乎的杂种,我敢打赌
They all are.
他们都一样
What do you know about anything?
你以为你什么都知道么?
I bet his hair is greasier than Joffrey's cunt.
我打赌他的头发比乔佛里的屄还油
It was not. Was? He dead?
才不是,呵,他还活着么?
Yes. How?
他死了,怎么死的?
He was killed. Who by?
被人杀死的,谁呢?
Meryn Trant. That's why Ser Meryn--
马林·特兰,所以马林爵士才——
Meryn Trant?
马林·特兰?
The greatest swordsman who ever lived killed by Meryn fucking Trant?
有史以来最伟大的剑客被马林·他妈的·特兰杀死了?
He was outnumbered. Any boy whore with a sword
他寡不敌众,随便哪个男妓只要有把剑
could beat three Meryn Trants.
就能打败三个马林·特兰
Syrio didn't have a sword. Or armor. Just a stick.
西利欧没有剑,也没有盔甲,只有一根木棍
The greatest swordsman who ever lived didn't have a sword?
有史以来最伟大的剑客没有剑?
All right. You have a sword.
好吧,你有一把剑
Let's see what he taught you.
我们来看看他教了你些什么
Go on do it for your Braavosi friend.
来吧,为了你的布拉佛斯朋友
Dead like all the rest of your friends.
像你的其他朋友一样,都死了
Your friend's dead and Meryn Trant's not
你的朋友死了,而不是马林·特兰
'cause Trant had armor
因为特兰穿着盔甲,
and a big fucking sword.
还他妈有一把大剑
Your Grace.
陛下
Prince Oberyn. Writing letters?
奥柏伦亲王,在写信?
A poem actually.
实际上是一首诗
May I show you the gardens?
我可以带您游览花园么?
I couldn't very well refuse a royal escort.
我想我不能拒绝王室的邀请
No you couldn't.
确实如此
I didn't realize you were a poet.
我还不知道你是个诗人
Not a very good one.
水平一般
For your paramour?
写给你的情人的?
For one of my daughters.
写给我其中一个女儿
You have several don't you?
你有不少女儿,是吗?
Eight.
八个
Eight?
八个?
Eight daughters?
八个女儿?
The fifth is difficult.
第五个女儿不好相处
I named her after my sister Elia.
我用我姐姐的名字伊莉亚给她命名
Beautiful name.
美丽的名字
Yes.
是啊
But I can't say it without turning sad.
但我没法在提到这名字时不感到悲伤
And after I turn sad
而在悲伤之后
I grow angry.
我会变得愤怒
Perhaps that's why she's difficult.
也许这就是她不好相处的原因
The gods love their stupid jokes don't they?
诸神喜欢他们愚蠢的玩笑,不是么?
Which joke is that?
哪个玩笑?
You're a prince of Dorne.
你是多恩的亲王
A legendary fighter.
一个传奇的战士
A brilliant man feared throughout Westeros.
一个全维斯特洛都害怕的人
But you could not save your sister.
但你救不了你的姐姐
I'm a Lannister. Queen for 19 years.
我出自兰尼斯特家族,当了十九年的王后
Daughter of the most powerful man alive.
是世上最有权势的人的女儿
But I could not save my son.
但我救不了我的儿子
What good is power
权力又有什么好处
if you cannot protect the ones you love?
如果连自己最爱的人都保护不了?
We can avenge them.
我们可以复仇
Yes we can avenge them.
是的,我们可以复仇
You really believe Tyrion murdered your son?
你真的相信提利昂谋杀了你的儿子?
I know he did.
我知道是他
We will have a trial and we will learn the truth.
我们会举行一场审判并会找出真相
We'll have a trial anyway.
至少,我们会有一场审判
I haven't seen my daughter in over a year.
我有一年多没看到我的女儿了
The last time I saw her
上次我看到她时
she was swimming with two of my girls in the Water Gardens.
她和两个我的女儿在流水花园中游泳
Laughing in the sun.
在阳光下欢笑
I want to believe that.
我希望是真的
I want to believe she's happy.
我希望她过得快乐
You have my word.
我向你保证
We don't hurt little girls in Dorne.
我们多恩不会伤害小女孩
Everywhere in the world they hurt little girls.
世上所有地方,人们都会伤害小女孩
Would you bring her a gift for me?
你可以替我带一件礼物给她吗?
I wasn't there for her name day.
我没赶上她的命名日
I don't know when I'll see her again.
也不知道什么时候才能再见到她
Anything at all.
当然
The best shipwrights in King's Landing
君临城最好的造船工
have been working on it for months.
已经工作了好几个月来造那艘船
Myrcella loves the open water.
弥赛菈喜欢开阔的水面
I will have it sailed down to Sunspear for her.
我会把这船开去阳戟城送给她
Please tell her...
请告诉她……
her mother misses her very much.
她的母亲非常想她
Oh no no no.
哦,不,不,不
No no no no.
不,不,不,不
Hells.
见鬼
Gods.
神啊
Did you remove the skin?
你把皮剥了么?
No my lady.
没有,小姐
Have you ever cooked a rabbit before?
你以前烤过兔子么?
No my lady.
没有,小姐
Did you ever cook anything for Lord Tyrion?
你以前为提利昂大人煮过任何东西么?
No my lady.
没有,小姐
That was the cooks.
都是厨师做的
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I'm helping you with your armor.
我帮你卸下盔甲
I've been removing my own armor for quite some time thank you very much.
我一直都自己卸盔甲,非常感谢
What exactly did you do for Lord Tyrion?
你到底都给提利昂大人做些什么事?
I brought him his meals and cleared his table when he was finished.
我伺候他用餐,饭后清理餐桌
I kept his clothing and linens clean.
浆洗衣物
Carried his messages and returned the replies.
为他送信,转达回复
Mostly I poured wine.
多数时间都在倒酒
Oh.
哈,
Whilst in Lord Tyrion's service
你侍奉提利昂大人那会儿
did you ever do anything remotely related to combat?
有没有在战场上做过点什么?
I killed a man.
我杀过一个人
Who?
什么人?
A Kingsguard.
一个御林铁卫
He tried to kill Lord Tyrion at the Blackwater.
在黑水河上,他要杀提利昂大人
How did you kill a Kingsguard?
你怎么能杀掉一个御林铁卫?
I pushed a spear through the back of his head.
我用枪戳进他的后脑
Bloody ridiculous.
真他妈烦
Help me with these straps.
给我松开带子
Hey.
嘿,
Hey get up.
嘿,起来
Get up.
起来
That's it lad put it inside.
小子,就是那个,扔进去
Get the fire going again. We're all freezing.
把火重新生起来,冻死了
Aye. What we need is a girl there.
对,咱们还缺个妞儿
I've got to have a piss.
我得撒泡尿
Now keep quiet.
给我闭嘴
You need water.
你得喝点水
It doesn't matter.
不要紧
Of course it matters.
谁说不要紧
You mustn't let anything stop you.
没什么能困住你
They already have stopped me.
他们已经困住我了
No.
不,
You're not here.
你不在这里
You're far from here.
你在千里之外
What does that mean?
什么意思?
At the hill.
在那座山上
A great weirwood tree.
有棵巨大的鱼梁木
You've seen it too.
你也看到了
Meera and I even Hodor
梅拉和我,连同阿多
we're only here to guide you.
我们只是为你带路
He's waiting for you.
他在等你
We have to find it.
我们必须找到它
You have to make it.
你必须找到它
We will.
我们会的
This-- this isn't the end.
这——这不是结局
Not for you.
不是你的结局
Not yet.
还不是
How...
我们……
will we know the end?
怎么能知道结局如何?
You'll know.
你会知道的
Brothers.
弟兄们
You do move quiet.
没听见你的动静
How many? 11 men.
有多少人?11个
Most of them already drunk.
多数都醉醺醺的
No guards posted. They don't seem to have a care in the world.
没人望风,好像他们什么都不在乎
We'll carve them up like walnut pie.
剁翻他们就跟切馅饼一样
Karl was a top paid cutthroat in Flea Bottom.
卡尔是跳蚤窝的一流杀手
I've seen what he can do with a knife.
我见过他使刀的本事
Have you seen what I can do with a knife?
你见过我使刀的本事么?
Not yet.
还没
There's a hut on the west side of the keep. We should steer clear of it.
堡垒西面有个小棚子,咱们先把那儿占了
Why?
为什么?
They've got some hounds chained up inside.
他们在那栓了些猎狗
Closer we can get without the dogs sniffing us the better.
没了狗闻气味,咱们可以摸得更近
New moon tonight.
今晚是新月
Get some rest.
休息一会
We move at sundown.
天黑动手
I've always liked a girl with curls.
我喜欢卷发妹子
A touch of class.
有品位
You take whatever's left.
我完事了你们上
Get her up.
吊起来
Stop.
住手
Stop. What are you doing?
停下,你们要干嘛?
Hodor. Hodor. Hodor.
阿多,阿多,阿多
Stop. Stop!
住手,住手!
Hodor. Hodor. Stop!
阿多,阿多,停手!
Please. Hodor.
求你们了,阿多
Please get off her! Hodor. Hodor.
求你们放开她!阿多,阿多
Please! Please leave her alone!
求你们了!求你们放开她!
Please stop. Stop.
求你们停手,停手
What are you doing? Leave her alone! Hodor. Hodor. -
你们要干吗?放开她!阿多,阿多
No! Shh.
不!嘘
Shh shh shh.
嘘,嘘,嘘
Shh.
嘘
You've got pretty hair don't you?
头发挺漂亮,哈?
Now what is a pretty little highborn girl like you
你这样的漂亮贵族小姐
doing out here in the deep dark woods eh?
到这阴森的林子里来做什么,嗯?
You left your daddy's castle looking for trouble didn't you?
你不躲在老爸的城堡里,偏想找刺激是吗?
No dresses for you.
你不想穿裙子
You like it rough don't you?
想要粗野一点
You like it in the gutter don't you?
想要跟贱民搞,是吗?
If you let my sister go I can help you.
如果你放了我姐姐,我可以帮你
You can help me?
你可以帮我?
I can.
是的
And how you gonna do that?
你怎么帮我?
I have the sight. I can see things.
我有绿之视野,我能看到事情
That's very helpful.
真是帮了大忙
Things that haven't happened yet.
那些还未发生的事情
What a fine thing.
有点意思
A fine thing.
有意思
Have you seen what I'm gonna do to your sister?
你看到我要对你姐姐做的事了吗?
Have you seen what they're going to do to your sister?
你看到他们要对你姐姐做的事了吗?
No.
没有
Don't close your eyes.
睁大眼
I saw you die tonight.
我看到你死在今晚
I saw your body burn.
我看到你的尸体在燃烧
I saw the snow fall and bury your bones.
我看到雪花落下,掩埋你的尸骨
To arms!
快拿兵器!
They're here the Night's Watch.
他们来了,守夜人来了
Rescue party is here lads.
各位,欢迎参加营救晚会
Lady.
小姐
Is Jon with you? Aye. -
琼恩也在?没错
I'll take you to him.
我带你见他
You're Brandon Stark?
你就是布兰登·史塔克?
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多,阿多
The little crippled lord. We're going for a ride boy.
小瘸子大人,我们可得骑好一阵,小子
Jon! Jon!
琼恩!琼恩!
Keep talking and I'll cut your friends' throats.
再嚷嚷我就切了他们的喉咙
Starting with the idiot. Do you hear?
先从这傻大个开始,听见没?
Do you hear?
听见没?
Hodor! Hodor!
阿多!阿多!
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多,阿多
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多,阿多
Hodor. Hodor. Hodor.
阿多,阿多,阿多
Hodor.
阿多
Hodor get his knife. Cut me loose.
阿多,拿他的刀,给我松绑
Hodor get his knife. Hodor.
阿多,拿他的刀,阿多
Cut me loose Hodor.
给我松绑,阿多
Jojen and Meera free them.
去救玖健和梅拉
Go!
快去!
Jon.
琼恩
Jon!
琼恩!
If he sees you he won't let you go north.
他要是看到你,就不会放你往北走
He's my brother. And wants to protect you.
他是我哥哥,他想保护你
He'll take you back to Castle Black.
他会带你回黑城堡
You have to decide.
你得做个决断
Do you want to find the three-eyed raven?
想不想找到三眼乌鸦?
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多,阿多
We need to free Summer.
你得救出夏天
And we need to go.
然后我们就得走了
Lord Snow.
雪诺大人
Are you bringing me back for trial?
你要带我回去审判吗?
We had a good thing here.
我们在这过得很爽
We were free men.
我们是自由人
You'll never be free.
你们永远得不到自由
You'll never know what that's like.
你们永远不知道自由的感觉
You learn how to fight in a castle?
你在城堡里学的剑法,嗯?
Some old man teach you how to stand
有老教头教你怎么站位
how to parry?
怎么闪避
How to fight with honor?
教你怎么战斗不失荣誉
You know what's wrong with honor?
你知道荣誉错在哪么?
You.
你,
Are you all right?
没事吧?
Come with me.
跟我来
Come on.
来,
We lost four brothers?
我们死了四个弟兄?
Five.
五个
What the seven hells could do that to a man?
什么狗屁东西才能做出这样的事来?
I count 10 dead mutineers.
我数出了10个叛徒
Locke said there were 11 of them.
洛克说有11个
Where's Rast?
雷斯特哪去了?
Here's another. Jon.
第十一个,琼恩
Where in seven hells?
我的天呐
Come here.
过来
I missed you boy.
我好想你啊,伙计
What should we do with this lot?
她们怎么办?
It's not safe for you here on your own.
你们在这里不安全
Mance Rayder has an army heading this way
曼斯·雷德的军队正往这来
and there's worse out there than Mance.
还有比曼斯更可怕的东西
Come with us to Castle Black.
跟我们回黑城堡吧
We can find you work. Keep you safe.
我们可以给你们些活干,保护你们
Meaning all respect Ser Crow
乌鸦大人,好意我们心领了
Craster beat us and worse.
卡斯特比那些东西还要可怕
Your brother crows beat us and worse.
你的乌鸦弟兄们比卡斯特更可怕
We'll find our own way.
我们会自己活下去的
You want to stay here
你们要留在这?
in Craster's Keep?
留在卡斯特的堡垒?
Burn it to the ground
烧掉它
and all the dead with it.
连同死尸一起烧掉