It's a beautiful night.Why the charade?
夜色醉人呀 玩什么把戏呢
How's Jenna? I certainly didn't expect her to survive that.
珍娜怎么样了 真没料到她还能死里逃生啊
Lucky girl. Clumsy.How does one stab oneself?
算她走运 只是她也太笨了怎么把自己给戳到了呢
Katherine.I don't want anyone to get hurt tonight.
凯瑟琳 今晚我不希望有任何人受到伤害
OK. Then give me the moonstone and nobody will.
行 给我月光石 没人会受伤
Well, see I don't have the moonstone on me.
这个嘛 我没把月光石带在身上
So, you and I will have to go get it together.
所以 我们一块儿去拿吧
Hmm. I have a better plan.You go fetch it.And I will try not to kill anyone in the meantime.
我有个更好的主意 你去拿 我呢 尽量管住自己不杀人
My way... Or you don't get it.
一起去拿 不然拉倒
Hey, Stefan, I can't find Matt.
斯特凡 我找不到马特
Oh my god, Elena, you look so pretty.
天哪 埃琳娜 你太漂亮了
I love that dress. You look gorge.
我喜欢你这身打扮 真迷人
Thank you. I love your necklace.Oh, thanks.
过奖了 你的项链真漂亮 谢谢夸奖
Oh, it's twisted. Here, let me. Here we go.
哎呀 这里缠住了 来 我帮你
Paralyzed from the waist down.And dead.
腰部以下瘫痪 接着就挂了
The moonstone, Stefan. Tick-tock.
把月光石送来 斯特凡 抓紧时间哦
Hey, guys. I'm gonna go to bed. You good over there?
两位 我要去睡了 你们不用我陪吧
Night. Goodnight.I put her body in the trunk for now.
晚安 晚安 暂时把她的尸体放进后备箱了
We can dump her when we get back.
办完事回来再丢来得及
This is what I didn't want, Damon.
我就是不希望发生这种事 达蒙
Stefan, it's collateral damage.
斯特凡 这叫附带伤亡
Right, which is why we need to call it off.
没错 所以我们得取消行动
What? Who's hesitating now?Hey. Don't do this to me!
什么 现在是谁犹豫不决了 别这么对我
This woman ruined our lives. She destroyed us.Tonight it ends.
这女人毁了我们的生活 她毁了我们 今晚就要做个了结