Okay, so you can meet people,
这样你能见到些大人物
Become a part of something.
然后融入这个圈子
Nathaniel I'm shocked.
内特尼尔,很让我吃惊啊
I thought you were strictly an herbal man.
我还以为你只吃中草药呢
This isn't mine.
这不是我的
which is how I found this.
问题是我怎么找到了这个,
It isn't mine,
这不是我的
And it isn't your father's.
这也不是你爸爸的
What do you have to say for yourself, nate?
内特,你能解释一下吗?
You said you love me.
你说过你爱我的
Loved you.
爱过你
I'm sorry I kissed you, but I did it
抱歉我吻了你,但那是因为我觉得
Because I thought he should know how it feels to lose you.
应该让他体会到失去你的痛苦
I like you, only you.
我喜欢你,只有你一人
That's good because I feel the same about you.
很好啊,因为...我对你也有同样的感觉
The masks come off at midnight, and I kind of need my disguise.
午夜时面具要摘下来,我需要掩饰一下
You know what? you wanna trade?
那你愿意和我的换吗?
Sure.
好啊
Serena, I know we both care about blair,
瑟琳娜,我知道我们都很在乎布莱尔
But maybe the best thing is for me
但也许对我来说
To just tell her the truth.
最好是告诉她真相
I'm not over you. oh!
我忘不了你
Nate? serena.
内特?瑟琳娜?!
Hey! have you seen nate?
你看到内特了吗?
Jenny.
珍妮...
Have you heard, upper east siders?
东区的"贵族"们,你们听说了吗?
Burlesque is all the rage again,
脱衣舞又开始大行其道了
And sometimes a little raging is exactly what you need.
有时候你需要的,正是这种强烈的感觉
And as always,
和往常一样
Chuck's aiming to be ahead of the curves.
恰克总是想要站在风口浪尖
Who's that girl?
那妞儿是谁?
I have no idea.
不知道啊
But let's not get ahead of ourselves.
看来我们还是先倒回去吧
Days earlier 2
天前,2
You want your dad to invest in a strip joint?
你想要你的父亲投资脱衣舞酒吧?
How midtown. a burlesque club
市中心怎么样? 一家脱衣舞俱乐部
A respectable place,Where people can be transported to another time,
在那个神圣的地方,人们会被带到另一个世界
Where they can feel free to let loose.
在那里他们会尽情享受自由
No judgment. pure escape.
没有评判,纯粹的避风港
What happens at victrola stays at victrola.
把开心和不快都留在维克多拉(酒吧的名字)
Well, it does have franchise potential.
恩,确实是有经营的潜力
Chuck bass,
恰克?拜斯
I do believe all your years of underage boozing
看来你多年喝酒泡妞的生活经历
And womanizing have finally paid Off.
终于有了用武之地了
Truly, I am proud.
真的,我很骄傲
And you are my toughest critic.
这是我收到的最苛刻的评价
Well, second toughest.
厄... 应该是第二苛刻的
So do you think your father will go for it?
可是你觉得你爸爸会投资吗?
It is exactly the kind of innovative thinking
这种创新的理念绝对是
Upon which the bass empire was built.
建立"拜斯帝国"所必需的
It is the perfect thing. I've been waiting for this.
这太完美了,我等的就是这个时刻
We are so late.Are you coming
我们要迟到了,你来吗?
Gotta pitch it to bart.
我得把这个给我老爸
Victory party here tomorrow.
明天在这会开庆功派对的
I wouldn't miss it.
我不会错过的
I'll send a car.
我会派车去接你
Don't be nervous. he's gonna love it.
别紧张哦,他会喜欢这个计划的
They all seem very discreet. it's up to you,
这几家看起来都挺谨慎的,最终决定权在你
But you will choose a facility,And you will get the help that you need,
但是你要选择一家机构,得到你需要的帮助
after our dinner with Eleanor's tomorrow night,of course
当然是在明晚和霍道夫家吃完饭后
Unless you'd like to ruin the celebration
除非你想破坏你父亲庆祝
Honoring your father's new business union with eleanor.
和埃莉诺成为生意上的伙伴
Anne, it's all right. let me talk to him.
安妮,好了...让我来跟他谈谈
How could you not tell her the drugs were yours?
你怎么能不告诉她毒品是你的?
You're not gonna end up in one of these places.
你不会一辈子呆在那些地方的
Let me talk to her.
让我跟她谈谈
You know how your mother overreacts.
你知道你妈妈总是反应过度的
Yeah, 'cause it's mom who's the problem, right?
是啊,但那是妈妈有问题吗?
Look, work's been kicking my ass lately.
听着,我最近被工作逼疯了
The old man doesn't wear the hours as well as he used to.
我老了,就不像当年那样了
This young viper at the office, frank meltzer,
是办公室的一个阴险的年轻人,叫弗兰克?迈尔茨的
Saw me fading one night, so he offered me a pick-me-up.
一天晚上他看见我萎靡不振,就给了我一杯酒...
It was stupid. I didn't even like it.
那时很傻,我根本不喜欢那玩意儿
Hey, I'll flush the bag right now, all right?
我马上就把那包东西冲走,行吗?
Dad, I just want you to be
爸,我只希望你能...
Look, let's not put a damper on the upcoming festivities.
听着,宴会明天就开始了,咱们都别扫兴
I've landed the waldorf account,
我已经搞定了霍道夫家的生意
And my son has landed the waldorf.
而我儿子也已经搞定了霍道夫家的女儿
So that's it?
这就算完了吗?
Hey, I'm not cutting the conversation short.
我要说的都说了
Drinks after school at the club?
放学后在俱乐部里喝一杯?
Nonalcoholic, of course.
当然是无酒精的
No, you don't understand, vanessa.
不,你不明白,瓦内萨
Okay, the store lent it to me for the ball,
那个商店把它借给我去参加舞会
And if I don't find it, blair is gonna kill me.
如果我找不到它,布莱尔会要了我的命的
It's under her name,
是被记在她名下的
And she doesn't even know I went.
可她不知道我去了
No, alison, I sent that two weeks ago.
不是的,艾利森,我两周前就送去了
Dad, have you seen a bracelet?
爸,你看见一条手链吗?
You know, round, silverish, sparkly? yeah,
就是那条圆形银质的,闪闪的那条
I think I saw that Next to that ambiguous vague thing
我看到是放在那个不确定的地方边上
By the nondescript place.
那个不知道是什么东西的旁边
He hasn't seen it.
他没见到过
No, alison, i-wh--i haven't told them anything yet.
没有,艾利森,我...还没有告诉他们呢
Well, what should I be telling them
我该跟他们说什么
When I don't even know what's...
连我也不知道...
Who you talking to?
你在跟谁讲话?
Your mother. tell her I say hi.
你妈妈,代我向她问好
Jenny says hello.
珍妮向你问好
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁讲话?
Where's the other humphrey?
另一个汉弗瑞呢?
Ow. brick not comfortable.
噢,砖头硌着了,不舒服
All right, I'll take one for the team.
好吧,那就我来牺牲一下吧
Ooh! yeah, this is definitely not very comfortable.
是啊,这的确不舒服
I know. you'd think all the money that we spent On this private school,
我知道,我们已经为这个私立学校花了这么多钱
they could at least give us a comfortable spot to make it out
他们至少得为我们提供一个舒服的场所约会
Or a better chemistry teacher. mr. peiser is a little weird.
或者一个好点的化学老师,派司先生有点儿怪
Wait, you're thinking about mr. peiser right now?
打住,你现在想到的是派司先生?
We are at school.
因为我们在学校嘛
Hey, serena. ugh.
瑟琳娜,哈
Why don't you get a room?
你们俩怎么不去开间房呢?
Oh, that's the plight of the manhattan teenager.
那是曼哈顿的小朋友干的事儿
No cars.
还是没有车的小朋友
You know, we could find a place more private.
你知道吗,我们可以找到一个更隐蔽的地方
Our parents aren't always home.
我们的父母有时不在家
That's true.
没错
They must eventually leave.
必需等到他们最终离开的时候
The problem is waiting for eventually.
问题就是要等到他们最终离开
What's the rush? really, it's not like this sucks.
干嘛这么急?真的,其实这里也不算很糟
Minus the brick and the paparazzi.
除去烂砖头和狗仔队
Spotted, serena and not-so-lonely boy
发现...瑟琳娜和不再单身的男孩
Clearly past courtship in the courtyard.
显然在庭院里平安度过了求爱期
Bye.
再见
You know, we should talk about this, though,
知道吗,我们还是应该谈谈这事
About us,
关于我们
About eventually.
关于那个最终时刻
Definitely. yes.
的确应该,是的,是的
Or we could just get it over with in a broom closet.
或许我们可以在一个扫帚橱里搞定
In a broom closet?
扫帚橱?
That is-- that is rich, serena.
那真...真有趣,瑟琳娜
Mr. peiser's waiting.
派司先生在等着呢
But can brooklyn keep up with the uptown express?
但是"布鲁克林"能赶上"东区"的表达方式吗?
Oh. serena, right?
瑟琳娜,是吗?
Uh, that's... funny.
很好笑哦
Mm, not really. no.
不太好笑
No.
没错
Uh, what are you doing in the girls' hall?
你在女生楼里干嘛呢?
I was actually looking for you.
实际上,我在找你
You know, I really didn't mean anything I said About having feelings for serena.
那天我说对瑟琳娜还有感觉,其实不是那个意思
Maybe you didn't. I just
也许是这样,只是
I mean, I don't even care, but other people might.
我是说,我不在意,可是其他人不一定这么想
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Yeah, including my brother.
包括我哥哥
You brought me chocolates?
你给我巧克力?
Well, I know you care about being friends with blair,
我知道你很想成为布莱尔的朋友
And your brother-- he's with serena,
而你哥和瑟琳娜在一起
And I just really need you to help me out here.
我真的很希望你能帮我
You promise?
你能答应吗?
Promise what?
答应什么?
Uh, promise to help me come up with a more creative apology than these.
答应帮我想一个比这更有创意的道歉方法
Oh. I'm sorry for taking you for granted lately, okay?
真抱歉,最近总是不够重视你
That is so sweet! but I prefer the gold collection,
真好,但我更想要金饰
But thank you.
还是要谢谢你
Hey, cinderella.
灰姑娘
I think you dropped this at the ball.
我想你在舞会上落下了这个
I hate secrets more than anything.
我最恨秘密了
You know that.
你知道的
Friends don't lie, and we're friends, right?
朋友间从不撒谎,我们是朋友,是吧
Right.
是的
Jenny humphrey's rise to the penthouse has been short and sweet
珍妮?汉弗瑞飞上云霄的过程,短暂而又甜蜜
But if she crosses blair waldorf,
但是如果和布莱尔?霍道夫对着干
It's straight back to the basement.
她只会直直的跌入低谷
Looks like this little lamb needs to stay silent or else.
看起来这只小羊羔,需要安静一会儿了,否则...
When can I go public with you?
什么时候我俩才能公开
My kids have to know first.
我得先让孩子知道
Well, your secret's safe with me.
我不会说出去的
Father.
爸爸
Chuck.
恰克
Um, well... bart,
好的,巴特
Um, I think your points earlier were excellent...
我觉得你提的几点很好
Mm-hmm. and, um, I plan to bring them up
我打算在下次家长会上
At the next parent teacher meeting.
把它们提出来
Um, thank you, lily.
谢谢,莉莉
Not much future as an actress.
没有做女演员的潜质
You don't say anything to serena.
什么都不要和瑟琳娜说
You don't say anything to anyone.
也不要和任何人说
Lily would like this to play out in a certain way.
莉莉希望我们能慢慢地公开
So you're serious about her?
那你对她是认真的了?
What's with the business formal?
生意的事情怎么样了
Are you being arraigned for something?
是不是有什么提案之类的?
I have an investment idea
我有一个投资构想
I think is utterly unique to your company.
在你的公司绝对独一无二
Something avant-garde, yet nostalgic.
前卫,又有点怀旧
It is the perfect way for you to loosen the top button of bass,inc.
对你来说,是揭开拜斯公司面纱最完美的方式
Like you've been wanting, sir.
正如您一直所想的,先生
I am so pleased.
我太高兴了
You are?
真的?
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗?
Do you how long I've been waiting for you
你知道,希望你对聚会以外的也能产生兴趣
To be interested in something other than partying?
我已经等了多久吗?
You should come see the place.
你应该看看这个企划
It sells itself.
事实胜于雄辩
I have some meetings, but, uh, how's after--
我还有几个会,但是,下午怎样...
A-after's--after's great.
那就下午吧
After's good.
下午很好
So... I heard on "gossip girl"
我在"八卦天后"上看到
That you were having sex with dan out here...
你和丹在这里做爱
In streaming video.
是视频哦
Ugh! god, kati and is filmed us?
天哪,凯蒂和IS把我们拍下来了?
Oh, it's all very "high school musical" scandalous.
总是传播一些高校言情剧式的绯闻
And no, they haven't streamed it yet, but...
但她们还没有上传,不过...
I heard it was... aggressive.
我听说,很狂野哦
I must say, dan has been surprisingly good
我得承认,丹在我们做的每件事时
At everything we've done.
表现得都非常棒
Which is... everything?
比如? 所有的事?
No! but feel free to ask any personal questions.
不是啦,不过我不介意你问我任何私人问题
But you've talked about it, right?
但是你们已经谈过了,对吧?
No, mom, we haven't.
没有,老妈,我们没有
S May I remind you that this is your first real boyfriend, s.,
我得提醒你,这是你第一个真正意义上的男朋友
And in relationships, you talk about stuff.
在一段感情里,你们是会谈到这些的
I know, but I don't know, sometimes talking about it or planning
我明白,但是有时候讨论或者计划
it can ruin a good thing,you know?
是会坏了好事的
I would know.
我倒想知道
Well, as long as you're not worried.
好吧,只要你不担心就行
Well, I'm not, but I don't know, he might be.
我没有,但是,也许他会
Is it possible for a guy to want to slow things down?
男生想要放慢进程,这可能吗?
Only the guys we like.
只有我们喜欢的那些男生才会
But... with you,
但是,如果是你...
I can't imagine why.
我想不出理由来
How was i?
我怎么样?
I don't know. let's ask the judges. hmm.
不知道,我们来问问评委吧
I was gonna give you a 3,
我本来要给你3分
But since you're a virgin, I gave you an extra point.
但是考虑到你是个处男,再给你加一分
Hey, I chose to wait.
我选择继续等待
Sex is meaningful, like art,
性是很有意义的事,就像艺术
And you don't rush art.
是急不来的
Who's art? did you sleep with him?
艺术是谁,你和他上床了?
Did you sleep with him?
你和他上床了?
Did you or did you not sleep with him?
你到底有没有和他上床?
Yes, alison, I did encourage you to do your paintings,
没错,艾利森,我是鼓励过你作画
Not the next door neighbor.
而不是和你的邻居"做"
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Ah, dan, i-i didn't realize you were home.
丹,我没意识到你在家
I'm sorry you had to hear that.
真抱歉让你听到这些
Well, I did. something about, uh, uh, mom and a neighbor?
我是听到了,有关妈妈和她邻居
Yeah, it's... complicated.
这有些复杂
Mom's having an affair. it's easy when you just say it.
妈有外遇了,直接说出来多简单
Not to your son.
对儿子说可不那么简单
Well, she hasn't exactly been rushing back to us.
好吧,她根本不急着想回来
It's good to know why.
现在知道原因了,也不错
I'm home. what's going on, dad?
我回来了,怎么了? 爸
Uh, nothing. just gotta get some groceries.
没事,准备出去买些日用品了
Dan?
丹?
Uh, sorry, jen. I got a lot of homework, so...
抱歉,我有一大堆作业要做
Ey, dad. I'm, like, ten blocks away.
爸,我大概还有十个街区就到了
What?
什么?
Oh, sorry, nate.
抱歉,内特
I have to take a rain check on our drink.
我们的下午茶时间得延期了
Why?
为什么?
Client in crisis. can't get out of the office,
客户有麻烦,我没法从办公室走开
But I'll be home as soon as I can.
但我会尽早回家
Well, dad, our talk was kind of important.
爸,我们有要紧的事要谈
It's business, nate.
这是生意,内特
You understand, right?
你能理解的,是吧
We'll talk later.
待会儿再说
Looks like parents can be deceiving n both sides of the bridge.
看来家长可以两头都欺骗
You are...
你太...
Really talented.
太有天赋了
Dad.
爸,
I, uh, ahem. I didn't think you'd make it.
我没想到你真会来
And you want me to pour hundreds of thousands of dollars
你找个理由让我撒大把的银子
Into an excuse for you to be around booze and women?
让你去喝酒泡妞?
No. no, i... did you read the proposal?
不不,你看了企划案吗?
It shows a much bigger picture.
里面说得详细
I came down here because I saw the effort you made.
我来这儿是因为我看到了你的努力
You want to impress me with your commitment to something?
你想用你的付出来打动我?
Try getting a few a's in school or maybe a part-time job.
不如试着在学校多得几个A或者做份兼职
Looks like the pot calling the kettle black has young bass boiling over,
看来这五十步笑百步,让小拜斯有些不服
And if we know chuck
如果我们了解恰克
He's not one to let things lie.
就知道他可不会善罢甘休
Someone pour that man a drink.
有人要难堪了
You need to look elegant for the archibald dinner Tomorrow night,
明晚和内特家人吃饭的时候你要穿得优雅些
So what do you think?
这件怎么样?
Yes,it would be very nice,if I was sailing up on the mayflower.
嗯,如果我是古代人的话
Anne archibald was wearing her amazing
安妮?阿齐布尔德那天晚上戴着
cornelius vanderbilt diamond ring the other night.
她那只令人惊叹的卡尼尔?范德比钻戒
She was going on and on About how it would end up on your finger...
不停得说这颗戒指会如何传承到你的手上
someday.
总有一天
Wait.
等下
Nate spoke to hismother about our future?
内特跟他妈妈谈了我们以后的事?
He actually asked for the family ring?
他真的问他妈妈要了祖传的戒指?
Looks like cold, hard cash an get you the cold, rd truth.
看来冰冷的金钱能够揭示无情的现实
Didn't anyone tell you, n.? be careful what you fish for.
没有人提醒过你吗, N?小心你在调查的一切,
Can't believe we actually got the apartment to ourselves.
真不敢相信这里只有我俩
You got downtown pretty fast. well, with an opportunity like this,
你来得真快,像这种好机会
One needs to take advantage. mmm.
我肯定不能错过啊
How long do you think ill your dad and sister will be back?
你觉得你妹跟你爸,大概多久后回来?
Uh, anywhere from an hour to 20 minutes?
20分钟到1个小时之间
Well, 20 minutes is plenty.
嗯, 20分钟足够了
It's kind of bright in here, don't you think?
不觉得这里有点太亮吗?
Uh,maybe get someblinds or A... a clapper.
也许弄些窗帘,或是加点掌声
Mm, how about next time?
下次再说吧
Hey, dan. hungry?
丹,饿了吗?
Hello.
你好
Hi. Hi.
你好,你好
Hi. vanessa, right?
你好,瓦内萨,对吗?
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
And good to see you
很高兴见到你
Seeing us seeing you.
看见我们,看到你
Excuse me.
不好意思
You really need to start using that door.
你真得学着从门口进来了
Which you're showing me to.
你不是在带我去嘛
Well,practice makes perfect.
熟能生巧嘛
Leaving,out the door.
我会离开,从门后消失
And we appreciate it.
我们非常感谢你
Sorry.
不好意思
So do you think we should talk about it?
你觉得我们该谈谈吗?
You mean about about vanessa?
你,你是说关于瓦内萨的吗?
No,you know what? She's like family.
别误会,她就跟家人一样,没关系的
It feels comfortable,and so therefore,she often shows up without calling.
所以,她常常会突然出现
No,I-I mean about what almost,maybe,
不,我是说刚刚就快要
Might have just happened.
可能大概会发生的事情
Oh,you mean if vanessa hadn't entered,
哦,你是说如果瓦内萨没进来的话
And we...
我们就...
or we could not talk about it.
或者我们也不用继续说下去
Dan,we're home.
丹,我们回来了
We got breakfast.
给你带了早餐
Hungry?
饿吗?
Spotted,bass drunk off his ass at the palace bar,
发现,拜斯在皇宫酒吧里喝得烂醉
Drinking away his woes and investment capital.
借以忘掉他的悲伤,还有他的投资计划
Nathaniel,your position in my esteem
内特尼尔,我心里对你的尊重
Has been replaced by your voice mail.
已被你的留言所取代
So...bart didn't go for vicola,
巴特不肯投资维克多拉
But truth is I bought the house out already for tonight,
但事实是,今晚我已经包下那里了
And it's not a par-tay without my people or any people.
如果没有你们和其他人,还叫什么派对
I'll see you there.
今晚见
Long night?
喝了一整夜?
Alfonso made me an omelet.
阿尔弗索给我做了蛋饼
I may have washed it down with a bellini or two.
我可能喝了一两杯,贝里尼酒把它灌下去了
You father didn't go for your business proposal.
你爸爸没有同意你的投资计划
Come on.Let me help you.
起来吧,我来扶你
He was born poor.
他出生贫穷
I was born loaded.Yeah.
我含着金汤匙出世,是的
But if the only way to impress him is if I started with nothing,
如果一定要从零开始,才能得到他的欢心
Then why doesn't he just take it all away?
那他不接受我的想法呢?
Because he loves you.
因为他爱你啊
No good parent likes to see his child go without.
父母都希望自己儿女得到更多啊
I had the idea.
我有想法
I did the work.
我肯努力去做
He tells me I can't be committed,
他说我没有责任感
and he's the onescrewing 25 year olds...
但他应该对你负责任的时候
when he's supposedly committed to you.
却和一个25岁的女人搞在一起
We're newly committed,as recent as last week.
我们上个礼拜才刚刚重归于好
I wonder why he was pawing some asian chick in his limo yesterday.
那为什么昨天,他还在轿车里抱着个亚洲女人
How could I be surprised,really?
我怎么会感到惊讶呢
Excuse me.
不好意思
I'm on my way.
我就过来
uh,I'm late for my blowout at arden'S.
我要赶着去雅顿的宴会
Mom,please.
妈,拜托
The drugs were dad'S.
那些毒品是爸爸的
I mean,I guess he thought it'd be easier on everyone
我想,他可能觉得我来背黑锅的话
if I took the hit,
能让大家都好受些
But they were his.
但毒品确实是他的
I don't understand.
我不懂
No,he promised me he'd flush the coke,
他答应过我会把毒品冲走的
Then I caught him buying more.
但我又看见他买了
The lengths that you will go to to get out of trouble
你以为这样就能为自己洗脱吗?
Mom,he has a problem.
妈,他确实有问题
I need your help,please.
我需要你帮忙,拜托
You look down at the floor every time someone tries to tell you the truth.
每次别人跟你说事实的时候,你眼睛就会往地下看
Just look at me.
看着我
Mom.
妈,
I saw dad buying drugs yesterday.
我昨天看到爸爸买毒品了
He's been under a lot of pressure,
他最近压力很大
And if you hadn't been so difficult lately...
并且假如你最近,不是让人这么担心...
What?
什么?
Your latest rebellions have been very hard on your father,nate.
你最近的反叛让你爸爸很为难,内特
All this business with dartmouth,
你去达特茅斯读书的事
Your issues with blair.
你跟布莱尔的问题
Mom,dad needs your help.
妈,爸爸需要你帮他
Not another word of this.
别说了
We have a celebratory dinner to get to.
今晚我们还有个庆功宴要去
Please wear a tie.
记得戴领带
see...
看...
You curl your fingers into a fist,
把手指蜷成拳头
And with simple thrust of force,
然后轻轻用力
You knock on the door.
就能学会怎样敲门了
Hey,I didn't use the fire escape.
这次我没有用救生梯哦
Baby steps.
慢慢来嘛
And what are you doing watching porn?
那你为什么在看A片?
It's not porn. It's art cinema.
这不是A片,这是文艺片
Oh,from what I saw earlier,
从我早前的观察看来
You don't need to be doing research.
你不需要再做资料搜集了啊
I can't talk about this with you.
我不能跟你聊这个
I'm curious,though,about the change in your attitude,
可是我对你态度的转变很好奇
because may I remind you,
请容我提醒你
That in your pale,romantic,tortured days,
在你那青涩,浪漫,痛苦的岁月里
you'd wax on,and I quote,that,
你总是很说激动地说,我引用一下哦
"sex is meaningful,like art,and you don't rush art."
"性是很有意义的事,就像艺术"是急不来的,
That was in,uh,25.
那是在,呃... 2005年
I was more idealistic then. I was much younger,
我那时还比较理想主义,那时太年轻了
And there wasn't an actual girl who wanted to have sex with me.
而且当时也没有女孩要跟我上床
You're...
你打算...
going to lose your virginity.
就这么失去你的处男之身了
Ooh,can you...
噢,你能不能...
My friend dan.
我的朋友丹
Please not turn my sex life into a country song?
拜托不要把我的性生活变成,乡村歌曲好吗?
It's okay.
没关系
I'm sure serena knows what to do,
我想瑟琳娜,肯定知道该怎么做
What with her vast experiences
她有那么多经验
With boarding school professors,
和寄宿学校的教授啦
Pamplonian bullfighters,
和潘普洛纳的斗牛士啦
Best friends' boyfriends...
和好朋友的男朋友啦...
That's enough now. You can go.Please.
够了,你可以走了
But if it were me with you...
如果是我和你在一起的话...
I'd want you to hide cedric,
我希望你把赛德里的海报藏起来
Maybe get some candles
摆点蜡烛
And replace the football sheets.
把足球床单换了
But...take it or leave it.
不过... 听不听随你
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks for helping me out with the bracelet.
谢谢你帮我搞定手链的事
I didn't know a broken clasp could cost that much.
我不知道弄坏一个钩子,竟然要赔那么多钱
Oh,it was my pleasure.
这是我的荣幸
Oh,wait. No,it wasn'T.
哦,等等,不是的
Game recognizes game,little J.
游戏可以玩,小珍妮
But you have to show more respect.
但你得更尊重规则
This is the last time I've helped you.
这是我最后一次帮你了
Next time you cross me,I won't be as forgiving.
下次你背叛我,我不会再手软的
Don't worry. There won't be a next time.
别担心,不会有下次了
Good,'cause I wanna tell you something,
很好,因为我有些事想告诉你
something nobody knows,not even serena.
一些没人知道的事,连瑟琳娜也不知道
You can keep a secret,right?
你会保密的,对吗?
Of course.
当然
Nate is planning on giving me his family diamond.
内特准备把他的祖传钻戒给我
It's the most incredible ring you've ever seen.
那是你见过最漂亮的戒指
Uh,ring as in engagement ring?
那戒指算是订婚戒指吗?
I remember the first time I ever saw him.
我记得我第一次见他
Maybe we were just little kids,
或者那时我们只是孩子
But I knew he's the one I wanna marry.
但我知道,他就是我要嫁的人了
Now it seems like he feels the same way,too.
现在看起来他也这样觉得
Why are you not happy for me?
你为什么不替我高兴的?
I'm sorry.
不好意思
It's--it's just been a really weird week.
这...这是个很奇怪的星期
Um,there's this stuff with my parents and my family,
这与我的父母和家庭有关吧
So maybe I should just go.
或者我应该走了
No,maybe you should look at me in the eye
不,或者你应该看着我的眼睛说话
And tell me what you're hiding.
告诉我你所隐瞒的事情
Are you jealous?Of you and nate?
你忌妒? 你跟内特?
Do you like him?What? No.
你喜欢他? 什么? 不
Do you think because you talked to him once in the hall
就因为你跟他在大堂说了一次话
That you might have a shot?
你就觉得有机会了?
Blair,it's nothing like that.
布莱尔,事情不是这样的
Then tell me,what is it like?
那告诉我事情是怎样?
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
How could you hurt me?
你能怎样伤害我?
Yesterday wasn't the first time I talked to nate.
昨天不是我第一次跟内特说话
At the ball,he told me he wasn't over serena.
在舞会上,他告诉我他忘不了瑟琳娜
Why would he tell you that?
他为什么要告诉你这些?
'Cause I was wearing her mask,
因为当时我戴上了她的面具,
And he thought I was her.
他以为我是瑟琳娜
He kissed me.
他吻了我
That's enough.
够了
Blair,I-I didn't want you to find out.
布莱尔,我不想让你知道的
You're dismissed,jenny...
珍妮,你被开除了...
For good.
永远别想回来了
You look beautiful tonight.
你今晚很漂亮
Anything on your mind?
有什么心事吗?
No.
没有
Is there anything you wanna say?
你有话想说吗?
No.
没有
The leg wrap that's interesting.
盘腿,这很有趣
Sexy,right?And it increases stability.
性感,是吗? 这能增加稳定性
Sure. Yeah,I can see that.
当然,看的出来
The hair grab ,does that really work?
抓头发,这真的有用吗?
Oh,yeah. Every time.
是啊,屡试不爽
Okay,so leg wrap to hair grab.
那好,盘腿然后抓头发
Do... hold on a second.
那...请停一下
Do--do I have to keep my shirt open and billowing like that?
那...那我的衬衫要像那样敞开吗?
Well,it never hurts.
这无伤大雅
Nice.
很好
I'm--I'm doomed.
我...我完蛋了
"Sensuous massage." Something we should talk about?
"感官抚摩" 我们要讨论一下吗?
Oh,uh,no.
不,
You know,I have a lot of-- a lot of tension,
你知道,我有很多... 很多的紧张
Stress in between my,um,shoulder blades.
压力,在我的... 肩胛骨之间
so...
所以...
I'm headed to the gallery
我准备去画廊
To,uh,test run a 24-hour projection installation.
去试一下24小时营业的那台投影
Vanessa and jenny are over there. Do you want to come?
瓦内萨和珍妮都在,你要来吗?
Um,24 hours is a very long time to be working straight.
24小时一直工作那太长了
So I think I might just chill here.
所以我想我留在这好了
Alone?
一个人?
On a saturday night?
星期六晚上?
With your new girlfriend?
跟你的新女朋友?
Son...
儿子...
dad,we've had the talk already.
爸,我们的谈话已经结束了
Do you need a refresher?
想要补习一下吗?
Etched in my brain. Thanks.
已经刻在我脑海里了,谢谢
Well,just be safe.
那好,做好安全措施
Don't do anything you're not ready to do--or she's not.
不要做些你没有准备好,或她没有准备好的事
Oh,and,uh,lose the football sheets...
藏好足球床单
And cedric.
还有赛德里克
Well,you look pretty good for a dead messenger.
你还挺会传坏消息的嘛
I thought I was doing the right thing.
我觉得我做得没错
You did.Now blair knows the truth,
是啊,现在布莱尔知道真相了
And she and nate can talk about it.
她跟内特能好好的谈一下了
Honest communication is what every good relationship is based on,
诚实的交流对每对好情侣来说是基本的
at least,that's what I hear.
至少,我是这么听别人说的
I just--I think how I'd feel,you know,
我只是...我知道自己会怎么想
if I loved someone,and they betrayed me.
如果我爱某个人,而他们都背叛我
How would you ever get things back to the way they were?
怎么才能使一切恢复从前呢?
Wait,are we still talking about blair and nate here?
等一下,我们还在讨论布莱尔和内特吗?
Yeah,of course.What else can we be talking about?
当然,我们还能讨论些什么?
I don't know. Your parents?
我不知道,你的父母吧?
Look,maybe you don't go back,maybe you go forward.
也许你不想回头,也许你想向前看
Get two people in a room willing to be balls-out honest?
让同一屋檐下的两人坦诚相待?
It might get ugly,but eventually,
现实也许是丑陋的
The dust has to settle,
但最终去除了干扰后
And then you can see if there's hope.
你就能看到是否还有希望
We've celebrated the partnership,
我们已经庆祝成为合伙人了
but I don't think we've given eleanor her just due.
但我不认为我们已经给了,埃莉诺她应得的东西
This lady is fantastic.
这位女士真是太棒了
Oh,well,uh,thank you,howard.
谢谢,霍华德
More cheese?
还要奶酪?
Have you tried the humboldt fog? It's quite good.
你有试过汉伯顿?弗格的吗?那个味道十分好
Eleanor's right. Enough business talk.
埃莉诺说得对,别谈生意上的事了
Right.Let's focus on our families'other joint venture
对,我们关注一下我们家族的其他合作
The union of our children.
我们孩子的结合
I have to say,every time I look at anne's finger
我得说,每次我看到安妮的手指
And see blair's future engagement ring...
我就看到布莱尔的求婚戒指
I can hardly contain my joy.
我都不能抑制自己的兴奋了
Blair,why don't you try it on?
布莱尔,试戴一下吧?
No,thank you.It's all right.
不,谢谢,没关系的
yes,I would like to see it.Anne,give it to blair.
要的,我想看一下,安妮,把它给布莱尔
dad,she doesn't want to try on the ring.
爸,她不想试戴戒指
Howard,why don't we just let it alone?
霍华德,我们就随她吧
Just give it to the girl,anne.
安妮,只是给她戴一下
Eleanor,do we have another bottle?
埃莉诺,我们来多杯吧?
If there was ever an occasion for the toast,this is it.
如果要找个地方值得干杯,这就是时候
They're gonna make such a beautiful couple.
他们将会是多完美的一对
Now come on.Slide that thing on.
来吧,把它戴上
That's what I'm talking about,huh?
我就说嘛
Oh,it's very pretty.
它很漂亮
It looks magnificent
它看起来很高贵
Thank you
谢谢
Everybody,yeah?Yeah?
各位,是吗? 是吗?
it's perfect on her.Oh,now how about that toast? Come on.
太适合她了,现在大家来干一杯
Everybody,
怎么样? 来吧,各位
Bottoms up.
干杯
Dad,why don't we go smoke the cigars we got,huh? Good idea.
爸,我们去抽根烟吧? 好主意
Excuse us. Certainly.
失陪一下,没问题
This seat taken? Father.
有人坐吗? 爸爸
The light of day doesn't do this place any justice.
白天的灯光对这里的欣赏有影响
I told him he had to check it out
我告诉他要检查一下
When the joint was in full swing.
当这里最热闹的时候
Chuck,this is pauletta cho.
恰克,这位是宝利塔?周
Chuck bass. Pleasure.
恰克?拜斯,你好
All mine.
你好
Pauletta interviewed me for that recent piece in "the observer,"
宝利塔为最近的"观察家报"采访我
roped me into a lunch yesterday
昨天拉我去吃午餐
To pitch me on the idea of helping her with a career change.
问我关于帮她事业转型的意见
What can I say?
该怎么说呢?
I'm tired of reporting on titans.
我厌倦了采访那些大人物了
I wanna be one myself.
我只是想做我自己
Right. Well,uh,who better to help than my father?
那是...谁会比我爸更能帮忙?
As a test,I gave her your proposal
作为测试,我把你的建议给她了
That I was given to take a look at.
就是你给我看的那份
The math was fine,
计划不错,但我感兴趣的是
But what interested me was the wish fulfillment quality to the report.
能否按完全按照计划实现
So perhaps,some,uh,
所以...也许
Old-school thinking and fatherly bias clouded my judgment.
一些陈旧的思想和父亲的偏见影响了我的判断
What do you say?
你觉得呢?
I love the idea of being a patron of burgeoning talent.
我觉得为刚斩露头角的人才投资的想法不错
Shall we take a full tour?
我们参观一下?
You know,I've been trying to get ahold of lily,
你知道,我一直都在尝试留着莉莉
but,uh,I don't seem able to.
但看起来行不通了
Uh,dad.
爸爸
There's something I have to tell you.
有些事我得告诉你
Dad,you have a problem.I don't have a problem.
爸爸,你遇到麻烦了,我没有
You're tweaked and embarrassing.
你太坚持,很令我难堪
You're trying to tell me you don't have a problem?
你还想告诉我你没有遇到问题吗?
Don't be so dramatic.
别那么激动
No,you reminded me every day
你每天都告诉我
How important this business deal is to you.
这笔生意对你是多么的重要
I mean,you've been selling me out trying to make it happen,
我是说,你为了达到目的而背弃了我
Pushing me towards dartmouth,towards blair.
把我推向布莱尔,推向那订婚戒指
You don't understand.
你不明白
Dad,you're totally sabotaging all of it tonight.
爸爸,你今晚把一切都毁了
Hey,who the hell are you to tell me?
我需要你告诉我吗?
I'm the adult. You're the kid.
我是成年人,而你还是个孩子
I know.
我知道
I'm going back inside.
我得回去了
Dad,don't.
爸爸,别这样
Nate,let go of me.
内特,放开我
What's going on here?
发生甚么事了?
Nothing.He's my son.
没什么,他是我儿子
Is everything all right?
没问题吗?
I said everything's fine.
我说了没事
I'm not asking you.
我没有问你
Sorry,dad. You need help.
抱歉,爸爸,你需要帮助
Check his pockets while you're at it.
查查他的口袋
All right,sir,just relax.
好的,先生,放松
My father went home sick.
我父亲不舒服,回家了
Spotted on 5th avenue a father and son showdown.
就在第五大道上,父子俩终于摊牌
Too bad not all the witnesses can be bought off.
不幸的是,不是所有目击者都能被收买
She's not taking my calls.
她没有接我的电话
I can't believe you did this.
我真不敢相信你做出这种事
I made a mistake.
是误会
This isn't high school,chuck.
这不是高中了,恰克
I'm sure she'll take you back once you explain.
我保证只要你向她解释她就会回来的
I'm not so certain about that.
我可不确定
If she doesn't,I'm not sure that's my fault.
如果她不回来,那就不一定是我的错了
There's a reason she was so quick to believe me.
她那么轻易就相信我,肯定是有原因的
There's a fire-eater in the ladies lounge.
在女士休闲室里有个吞火魔术师
You two should set a meeting,
你们俩应该聊聊
See if this place can really be something.
看看这个地方能做些什么
I'm gonna try and find lily and fix this.
我会找莉莉解决这事的
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I'm going to victrola.
我要去维克多拉
I promised chuck. It's important to him.
我答应过恰克,这对他很重要
I saw your father get arrested.
我看见你爸爸被扣留了
Why didn't you come to me?
你为什么不来找我呢
I would've listened.
我会听你说的
I've tried,blair.
我尽力了,布莱尔
But every time I try,something's got your attention
每次我都尽力,去做一些吸引你注意的事...
a dinner party,you know,a masked ball.
晚餐派对,还有,化妆舞会
Yeah,let's talk about that masked ball.
是啊,那我们就来谈谈化妆舞会
Let's talk about how while I was waiting for you to find me
我一直等你过来找我
So that we could finally be together,
这样我们就能在一起了
You were confessing your feelings and kissing serena.
你坦白了自己的感受,吻了瑟琳娜
I thought I was doing everything right.
我认为我没做错什么
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Do you love me?
你爱我吗?
You should deal with your father.
你应该处理一下你爸爸的事情
He needs you.
他需要你
You know what?
你知道吗?
I don't.
我不需要你了
Okay,I'm ready.
好了,我准备好了
May I?
我可以吗?
I know it may not compare to,uh,
我知道这可能比不上...
A suite at the ritz in paris or a chalet in aspen,
巴黎豪华的房间或是爱斯本的别墅
And it might be a fire hazard,but...
这些蜡烛可能还有些危险,但是...
It's perfect.
太棒了
Where's nate?
内特在哪?
I think we just broke up.What?
我想我们刚刚分手了,什么?
I don't want to talk about it.
我现在不想谈这件事
I just want to escape.
我只想一个人静一静
That's what this place is for,right?
这地方正合适,不是吗?
I know you don't want to talk about what happened,but
我知道你不想说,但是...
Relief.I feel relief.
解脱,我感觉很轻松
You know,I got moves.
你知道吗,我很想动
Really? Then why don't you get up there?
真的吗,为什么不上去呢?
No,I'm just saying,I have moves.
不,我只是说说,我想跳动
Come on,you're ten times hotter than any of those girls.
你比上面的那些女孩火辣十倍
I know what you're doing,bass.
我知道你什么意思,拜斯
You really don't think I'd go up there.
你真的认为我不会上去?
I know you won't do it.
我知道你不会那样的
Guard my drink.
帮我看着酒
Who's that girl?
那个姑娘是谁?
I have no idea.
我也不知道
You go,baby vamp.
来吧,小荡妇
As you might have guessed,upper east siders,
正如你所猜测的,东区的贵族们
Prohibition never stood a chance against exhibition.
在"表现"面前,"阻止"是根本起不到任何作用
It's human nature to be free.
这是人天生对自由的向往
And no matter how long you try to be good,
不论你想做的多好
You can't keep a bad girl down.
你不能阻止一个坏女孩的堕落
Well,this is a new strain of obsessive-compulsive.
这真是新气象啊
The,uh,art piece projects up to the ceiling.
艺术作品搬到了天花板上
Oh,still doing anything to get a girl on her back,huh?
还在想方设法的使她回来,对吗?
What are you doing here,lil?
你在这儿干什么,莉莉
Let me ask you that question another way.
那让我来问你个问题吧
Did you break up with bart again?
你又和巴特分手了吗?
Well,what did I do to deserve such a thorny welcome?
我做了什么,竟得到这种伤人的欢迎方式
I'm sorry. I'm really not in the mood to play games.
我很抱歉,但我真的没心情和你玩
I don't know what's happening with my wife or my marriage,
我不知道我的妻子,以及我的婚姻出了什么问题
And you showing up here randomly
你时不时的在这儿出现
And often doesn't make figuring that out any easier.
我很难理清头绪
I'm sorry I bothered you,really.
很抱歉打扰你了
Lil,wait.
等一下
You know,if you wanna stay and see the,
如果你想留下来看看
uh,installation,I could really use the company.
设施,我可以陪陪你
Oh,I don't want to be in your way.
我可不想碍事
Since when,van der woodsen?
从什么时候开始的,范德?伍德森
I've been meaning to get that fixed.
我一直想把那个修好
I'm really happy to be here with you right now.
现在和你在一起我很开心
Wait.
等一下
What? What,did I do something wrong?
怎么,我做错什么事了吗?
No.I knew the hair thing was too much.
没有,我知道抓头发太多余了
No.
不是的
No,it's just,um...
不,只是...
um,"um" is never good. What?
"呃"是不会有好事的,怎么了?
I... I'm scared.
我有点害怕
of me?
害怕我吗?
No.
不,
Well,yes,but...
是的,但是...
No,it's just I've never,um...
只是,我从没有...
You've--you've never-- you're not...
你从没有,你不是...
No.All right.
不是的,没关系
No,I-I wish.
不,我希望
It's just,nobody's ever looked at me the way you just did.
只是,从没有人像你这样看着我
In fact,I don't think they looked at me at all.
事实上,我不认为她们看的懂我
You think I'm crazy,don't you?
你认为我疯了,是吗?
No. No,I don't.
不,我没有
Are you mad?
你生气了吗?
Come here.
到这来
Thank you.
谢谢
Mom,hey.
妈妈
What's going on?
怎么了?
What do you think?
你认为呢?
I'm headed down to the police station.
我被叫去警察局
The lawyers will meet me there
律师会在那儿和我见面
Along with someone from the district attorney's office.
还有地方检察院的人
Wait,what?
等一下,什么?
Why can't we just pay his bail?
为什么我们不能保释他?
His bail is set at a miion dollars.
他的保释金要100万
What are you talking about?It wasn't even that much coke.
你在说什么,不会有那么多可卡因的
It seems your father is facing some other charges.
看起来你爸爸似乎还受到了其它的控告
For what?
什么罪名?
Embezzlement and fraud.
挪用公款以及诈骗
I guess they've been building their case for a while.
我想他们这个案子,已经有一段时间了
Well,are you coming?
你一起来吗?
Mom...
妈妈...
It's time for you to come home.
是时候回家了
Thanks For The Lift Home.
谢谢你送我回家
You Were... Amazing Up There.
你在台上的表现太棒了
You sure?
你确定吗?