手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第七季 > 正文

生活大爆炸第七季:第7集:不烦人则死不休的谢耳朵(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:villa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

I've never seen him this happy before.

我从没见他这么开心过
That's because you've never seen him on "Restock the Medicine Cabinet Day."
那是因为你从没见过他在"药箱进货日"的样子
Look! A new topical antihistamine with lidocaine. Wow!
瞧!含有利多卡因麻醉剂的最新抗组胺剂。太棒了吧!
I can't wait until I get a rash.
我都等不及要出皮疹了
Oh, Gas-X has a new ultra strength.
哦,Gas-X胃药新出强效版的了
I guess they really do read their mail.
看来他们确实会看顾客发的邮件嘛
Hey, isn't that Professor Proton? Oh, yeah.
看,那不是质子教授吗?是耶
Look at him, just standing in line like he wasn't moderately famous 30 years ago.
你们看他,排着队都看不出他30年前还算小有名气
Let's go say hello.
我们去打声招呼吧
Oh, maybe we shouldn't bother him.
或许我们不该打扰他
I'm not going to bother him, I'm going to talk to him.
我又不会打扰他,我就过去聊几句
He thinks there's a difference.
他以为两者有区别么
Arthur? Arthur, it's me-Arthur. Sheldon Cooper.
亚瑟?亚瑟,是我呀,谢尔顿·库珀
You may not remember because of your advanced age.
你这么大年纪,可能不记得我了
Trust me, I... I remember.
相信我,我...记得你
This is my girlfriend, Amy.
这是我的女朋友,艾米
Amy, this is television legend Arthur Jeffries.
艾米,这位是电视届传奇人物亚瑟·杰弗里斯
His science show inspired millions of children.
他的科学节目激励了千千万万的小孩
Hold-Hold-Hold on. You... You have a girlfriend?
等等等下,你...有女朋友?
Yes, and I've heard so much about you.
是呀,久仰大名
Hey look-- we're wearing the same orthopedic shoes.
瞧,我们穿一样的矫形鞋哎
I can't believe I dress like a celebrity.
真不敢相信,我和名人撞衫了
O-Okay, I get it now.
行,这下我懂了
Dr. Jeffries, hello again. Leonard Hofstadter.
杰弗里斯博士,你好,我是莱纳德·霍夫斯塔特
Oh, oh, right, I remember your-your girlfriend.
哦哦没错,我记得你的女朋友
Is-Is she... is she here? No, she's not.
她...她在这吗?她没来
So, what prescription are you getting filled?
你是来买什么药的?
Sheldon. No. Wait, I want to guess. Don't tell me.
谢尔顿怎么说话呢?等下,我来猜猜看,别告诉我
I wasn't going to tell you.
我也没打算告诉你
Sheldon, come on. No, no, no. I'm really good at this. All right, give me a hint.
谢尔顿,别这样,不不不,我真的很会猜,给我一点提示
Does it involve difficulty initiating a stream of anything?
是不是和"细流"排放困难有关?
Well, given my age, that's more than just a lucky guess.
我都这么大岁数了,这不能算侥幸吧
Hey, Sheldon, let's go mock the people buying homeopathic medicine-- you love that.
嘿,谢尔顿,我们去嘲笑买顺势疗法药方的人吧,你最喜欢那个了
But I'm hanging out with my friend, and we're having fun.
但我在和我朋友聊天呢,而且我们聊得很开心呀
Look how happy he is.
瞧他多开心呀
Bernie's having a girls' night on Friday at our place.
周五晚上Bernie要去参加女生之夜
You want to do something?
你想一起做点啥不?
Actually, I'm busy. Doing what?
我那天有点忙,忙什么?
There's a new sports bar over on Colorado Ave... You're going to girls' night. Yeah.
科罗拉多大街新开了一家运动酒吧...你要去参加女生之夜, 没错
You know they're making jewelry right?
你知道她们是去做首饰的吧?
You think they came up with that?
你以为这主意是她们自己想出来的?
They were going to drink beer and play darts.
她们本来打算去喝啤酒,玩飞镖的
What's up? Not his testosterone levels.
怎么样(又意:什么在上升)?反正他的睾丸素水平没升
Excuse me. I happen to be very comfortable with my masculinity.
不好意思,我可对我的阳刚之气非常满意
How is that possible?
怎么可能?
Hey, I got an email from Professor Proton.
嘿,我收到了一封质子教授的邮件
Goody! What's it say? He's working on a paper about nano vacuum tubes, and wants to know if I'd take a look at it.
太好了!邮件里写了什么?他正在写一篇关于纳米真空管的论文,想问我能不能帮他看一下
That's strange. That he would come to you for that and not me.
奇了怪了,他怎么会找你而不找我呢
Oh, I got two emails from him.
哦,我收到他两封邮件
"Do you have Leonard's email address?"
"你有莱纳德的邮箱地址吗?"
And... "Never mind, I found it."
还有一封..."没事了,我找到了"
I can't believe he picked you over me.
我不敢相信,他选了你而不选我
You don't want to read a paper by some old has-been who hasn't done any real science in decades. Yeah, it's nothing to cry about.
你才不会想看一个过气老大爷的论文,他几十年都没在研究真正的科学 是呀,没什么也难过(哭)的
Sheldon Cooper does not cry.
谢尔顿·库珀才不会哭
It's true, you'd rust.
没错,你只会生锈(暗指他是机器人)
And to think I idolized that man.
想想我以前多崇拜那个男人
And why? At the end of the day he's just another Hollywood phony.
为什么呢?归根结底他就是个好莱坞骗子
Is it really worth getting upset about?
这真的值得你不高兴吗?
They say don't meet your heroes.
俗话说的好,见面毁偶像
Don't peek behind that curtain of fame and celebrity, because if you do, you'll see them as they really are--degenerate carnival folk.
千万不要偷窥名望背后的东西,因为一旦看到了,你会认清真实的偶像——堕落的奢欲凡人
Come on, he's a retired kids show host. That's even worse.
拜托,他只是位退休的儿童节目主持人。那就更糟了
Using the sweet candy of science to trick children into loving him. Pervert.
披着科学的美好外衣欺骗小孩子的喜爱。大烂人
Have you ever thought about why Arthur didn't want you to read his paper?
你到底有没有想过为什么亚瑟不想让你看他的论文?
Yes, I have. And my only conclusion is the prescription he was picking up the other day was for cuckoo pills.
我想过。唯一的结论就是那天他在药店买的药是疯癫药
Maybe he found you, um, a bit much.
可能他觉得你,有点让人吃不消
That's kind of a stretch.
我不赞同
Look, when it comes to social skills, I've mastered the big three. There's the coy smile.
说到社交技巧呀,我可掌握了三大要点,腼腆的微笑
There's the friendly chuckle.
友好的咯咯笑
There's the vocalization of sympathy.
还有同情的声音
That last one's tricky, I'm still working on it.
最后一个好难,我还在练习
From what I saw the other day, I could understand why he and... some people might find you... What?
从那天的情况来看,我能理解为什么他...还有其它的一些人可能觉得你有点...有点什么?
Doesn't matter.
算了不说了
No, go ahead, say it.
别啊,说说看呗
I know what it is.
我知道你想说什么
I've heard it my whole life.
这话我从小听到大
The word's "annoying".
就是"烦人"呗
Go ahead, say it.
你说啊
Say it. Say I'm annoying.
快说!快说我很烦人
Sheldon. Oh, it won't hurt my feelings. Go ahead, Amy, say I'm annoying.
谢尔顿,放心,不会伤害到我的感情的,快说吧艾米 ,说我很烦人
I'm annoying. I'm annoying.
我很烦人,我很烦人
I'm annoying. Yeah, now, uh...Now where are you going?
我就是很烦人,你要去哪儿?
Look, you know you want to say it--say it.
你看你明明很想说,那就说啊
Say I'm annoying. Go ahead, say it.
快说我很烦人,快说呀
Say it. Say it. Amy, say it.
快说,快说,艾米,快说
Well, she can't stand it when I'm right. This is fun.
她就是受不了我说对了。好好玩
I'm going to feel like such a vixen wearing jewelry that doesn't have a list of medications I'm allergic to.
让我觉得自己好像是个穿金戴银的坏女人,不用担心对各种药物过敏
Penny, how's it going over there?
佩妮,你弄得怎么样了?
Good-I'm just having little trouble with the glue.
挺好,就是这胶很麻烦
How do you not know how to use glue? Did you ditch pre-school?
你怎么连胶都不知道怎么用?幼儿园你也逃学吗?
Yeah, but only because I was dating a second grader.
是的,但那是因为我要跟二年级的人约会
Hello, everyone. Okay, let me have it.
大家好!好吧,朝我开炮吧
Let's hear all the "Raj is a girl" jokes. Nope.
来听听各种"拉杰是个娘炮"的笑话。不是
Bernadette told me it isn't nice and I'm not allowed. Thank you.
我老婆说这样不友好,叫我不许再这样了。谢谢
So I won't be making fun of you, or the things you like, or the fact that you just want to have fun.
所以我不会嘲笑你,也不嘲笑你喜欢的东西,更不会嘲笑你只是想好好玩玩
Howie, stop. Come on, look at what I'm making.
华仔,别这样。快看我做的
Oh, that's actually pretty nice.
挺好看的嘛
I'm making a bracelet. Yeah, I'm just making a mess.
我在做一条手链,呃,我只是在制造混乱罢了
You know, instead of beads and glue, you guys can use my soldering iron. You'd be able to make much cooler stuff.
其实你们可以不用小珠子和粘胶,用我的电烙铁就行了,做出来的东西会更酷的
Oh, I think we're doing just fine, thank you.
不用了,我们这样挺好,谢谢
Actually, I'd kind of like to try that. Me, too. Be right back.
其实我还挺想试试的,我也是。马上回来
When did I have pistachios?
我啥时候吃过开心果了?
Arthur. Arthur. Arthur. Door knocker. That's TV money.
亚瑟,亚瑟,亚瑟,还装了门环诶,做电视的就是赚钱
Sheldon, what are you doing here?
谢尔顿,有什么事?
I'm sorry, did I wake you?
抱歉,我吵醒你了吗?
Of course you woke me, it's 7:30.
当然把我吵醒了,现在是7点半
Well, I would have been here sooner, but for some reason your home isn't on this map of Hollywood stars.
我本来能早点儿到的,但不知怎的,你家没在好莱坞明星地图上标出来
What do you want, Sheldon?
谢尔顿,你到底想干嘛?
It's been pointed out by my girlfriend that I may have been annoying to you.
我女朋友跟我说你可能觉得我很烦人
She sounds like a keeper.
她值得你拥有
Anyway, I wanted to apologize. I am truly sorry.
不管怎样,我想跟你道歉,真的很抱歉
All right, apology accepted. Have a nice night.
没事,我接受你的道歉,晚安
No, no, now that... we've cleared the air, I wanted to discuss another matter with you.
哎等等呀,既然我们已经没事了,我想跟你讨论另外一个问题
Sheldon, in a couple hours, I have to get up, pee and then wander around the house.
谢尔顿,再过几个小时,我就得起床,撒尿,然后在房子里闲逛
Well, then, I'll make this quick.
这样的话我就长话短说
Um, I want to talk about the paper you sent Leonard. Now, I know he said it's promising and he's going to collaborate on it,
我想说说你发给莱纳德的论文,我知道他说论文探讨的内容很有前景,而且他会参与合作,
but now that you and I are friends again, I am at your disposal.
但既然我们俩和好如初了,我愿意随时为您效劳
Frankly, lending my name and reputation to it will help because a lot of people think that you're a washed-up has-been. Or dead.
说实话,加上我的名字和名声会很有帮助的,因为好多人都觉得你已经是过去时了。还有人以为你已经死了呢
I should be so lucky.
真是荣幸啊
So, uh, what do you say?
那...你觉得呢?
You know, if it's all the same with you, I think I'll stick with Leonard.
如果对你来说都一样的话,我想我还是选莱纳德吧
It's because I'm annoying, right?
全是因为我很烦人是吗?
I know it is. Say it.
我就知道,说出来
Say it. Say I'm annoying.
快说出来,说我很烦人
Good night. Say it.
晚安,快说呀
Arthur, say it. Say I'm annoying.
亚瑟,说出来,说我很烦人
Say it. Say it. I'm annoying. Say it.
快说,快说,我很烦人,快说
You're annoying!
你很烦人!
Wow, that really hurt.
哇,还真挺伤人的
If you would have told me when I was a kid that someday I would be doing science next to Professor Proton, I would not have believed you.
如果小时候你就跟我说,将来我会跟质子教授一起研究科学,我肯定不相信

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sympathy ['simpəθi]

想一想再看

n. 同情,同情心,同感,赞同,慰问

联想记忆
stream [stri:m]

想一想再看

n. (人,车,气)流,水流,组
v. 流动,

 
glue [glu:]

想一想再看

n. 胶,胶水,胶粘物
vt. 粘贴,紧附于

 
apology [ə'pɔlədʒi]

想一想再看

n. 道歉;勉强的替代物

联想记忆
cuckoo ['kuku:]

想一想再看

n. 杜鹃,布谷鸟,咕咕声
n. 傻子,疯子<

 
allergic [ə'lə:dʒik]

想一想再看

adj. 过敏的,反感的

 
antihistamine [,ænti'histəmi:n]

想一想再看

n. [药]抗组胺剂

联想记忆
inspired [in'spaiəd]

想一想再看

adj. 有创见的,有灵感的

联想记忆
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
rust [rʌst]

想一想再看

n. 铁,锈
vi. 生锈,变成红棕色

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。