Previously on "The originals"...
《始祖家族》前情提要
If we can't create
如果我们不能和平互助
some sort of community, then what's the point?
团结一心,那还有什么意义
Kill each other and get it all over with.
不如杀个你死我活算了
If there is no peace between us,
如果我们之间没有和平
Then how can you expect others to follow suit?
那你怎么能指望其他人效仿呢
The city's inhabitants will not adhere to this agreement.
这个城市的居民不会遵守这个协议的
The guy on the bike, the bomber,
骑车的人,那个放炸弹的
owed money to the casinos.
他欠赌场钱
More importantly, to the humans who run them.
更重要的是,欠那些经营赌场的人类的钱
The ancestors told me to let you live.
先祖们要我让你活着
Whatever it is they want,
不管他们想要什么
I will make sure they get it.
我都会保证献给他们
They want us to kill Klaus' child.
他们想让我们杀死克劳斯的孩子
I've been hexed, and I don't know how long I have.
我被下了咒,已经时日无多了
I'm calling to let you know the priest is dead.
我打电话来是告诉你,神父死了
Your exile is suspended for the next 24 hours.
你的驱逐令暂停24小时
You may return to the quarter to bury your friend.
你可以回到法属区来埋葬你的朋友
Hi.
你好啊
Greetings, boy.
好久不见,孩子
New orleans is full of ghosts.
新奥尔良充满着鬼魂
Our dead are always here hovering.
那些死去的人一直萦绕不散
When supernatural creatures die, they're doomed
当超自然生物死去后,他们被诅咒
to spend eternity alone watching the world go on
永远孤独地看着这个世界继续运转
without them.
尽管少了他们的存在
Of course, that's not the case for the ancestral witches.
当然了,先祖女巫并不会如此
We linger in a different way
我们以另一种方式存留在这世界上
Consecrated in the earth, replenishing its power.
与大地融为一体,增强它的能量
What about humans?
那人类呢
Some find peace.
一些人能得以安息
Some...don't.
而另一些,则不会
I have to make an appearance at the priest's wake.
我得出席神父的守夜仪式
You three head back to the lycee.
你们三个回学院去吧
Take some time to think about those spirits
花点时间想想哪些灵魂
who might still be walking alongside you.
有可能仍在你身边徘徊
I don't know why we're supposed to care about Kieran O'connell.
我不明白为什么我们要关心基兰?奥康纳的事
We care because when a pillar of our community passes,
因为当我们社区的一名重要成员去世时
Monique, you call a ceasefire and pay respects.
莫妮可,我们应该停火,向他致敬
Or you just want to see Klaus.
或者你只是想去见克劳斯
You two are getting cozy.
你们俩最近走得挺近啊
I need the Mikaelsons to trust me
我需要迈克尔森家族的信任
so I can get close enough.
这样我才能接近他们
To kill their baby?
去杀死那个孩子吗
To fulfill my obligation to our ancestors.
去完成先祖交给我的使命
Go home, Monique.
回家去,莫妮可
Hey, earth to you.
在想什么呢
Your face
你的脸
Will heal.
会好的
Listen, I wanted to thank you.
听着,我想谢谢你
Unless you come equipped with the means to fill this,
那你不如帮我把酒满上吧
no additional platitudes are necessary.
其他的好话就不用说了
Ok. I'm in a crap mood because my uncle just died
我心情不好,是因为我叔叔刚去世
and people are partying like it's Mardi Gras.
而大家却当这是狂欢节一样疯狂作乐
What's your excuse?
你的理由又是什么
Klaus, seriously, what's going
克劳斯,说真的,发生什么
I've been having these dreams
最近我总会做噩梦
About my dead father.
关于我死去的父亲
No diagnosis necessary, love.
这无需你诊断,亲爱的
I've already got this one covered.
我很清楚是为什么
My fears of fatherhood, of scarring my child
我害怕当一个父亲,害怕自己会像我父亲那样
as my father scarred me
给我的孩子留下不可磨灭的阴影
are manifesting as nightmares.
这让我夜不能寐
So horrifically cliche.
这话还真是老套
Truthfully, I'm just surprised
事实上,我只是很惊讶
to hear you acknowledge out loud
你会主动承认
that you're going to be a dad.
你即将成为一个父亲
Your baby mama's been living in the bayou for months.
你孩子的母亲这几个月来都住在河口
It's not exactly what to expect when you're expecting.
这或许不是你做一个好父亲该有的表现
I know more about the trials of fatherhood
我比你想象中更了解
than you might imagine, Camille.
做父亲的责任,卡米尔
And it worked out so well for you the first time.
那你之前的成果还真是不错呢
Why change a thing?
你就继续这么做吧
Well. I see you've come to return some stolen property.
你是来归还从我这偷走的财产吗
On the contrary.
恰恰相反
I've decided the boy shall remain with me.
我决定留下这个孩子
Unfortunately, he's not for sale.
很不幸,他不供出售
Well, I do not wish to buy him.
我并不希望买下他
You will grant him his freedom.
我要你放他自由
And if I say no?
如果我拒绝呢
You seem to have misinterpreted the matter as up for debate.
你似乎误解了,这并没有讨论的余地
Fine. Take him.
拿去吧,他归你了
He wasn't worth a damn to me anyway.
反正他对我来说一文不值
They told me he is your father.
别人说他是你父亲
Is it true?
是真的吗
You know, my father hated me, too.
知道吗,我父亲也憎恨我
The truth is, Marcellus,
事实上,马塞勒斯
family can be more than just those with whom we share blood.
家人并不只是那些与你有血缘关系的人
We can choose.
我们可以选择
I know I haven't been around these parts lately.
我知道最近我很少在这附近出现
It's a testament to Father Kieran
我想这正是基兰神父想看到的
that we could come together
我们可以齐聚一堂
and share a drink and a story or two.
举杯共饮,分享故事
Kieran rolled into town on a rusty old cruiser
25年前,基兰的父亲死后
after his daddy died 25 years ago.
他开着一辆破旧的汽车来到了这里
And, damn it, that guy could party.
这哥们真心能玩,不是吹的
That was, of course, before he took his vows.
当然了,这是在他成为神父之前
But even then, he was committed to the quarter.
但就算那时候,他也全心为法属区服务
He knew that this town needed him.
他知道这个小镇需要他
And we still do.
至今仍是
To Father K.
敬我们的基兰神父
To Father K.
敬基兰神父
Looks like we had the same idea.
看来我们俩想法一样啊
It's Cami, right?
你叫卡米,对吧
I've been informed that Kieran's necklace is missing
有人告诉我基兰的项链不见了
and the key that he always wore,
他一直戴着的那个钥匙
I assume he left it for me.
我猜他是留给我的吧
Excuse me?
你说什么
How rude of me.
原谅我这么粗鲁
I'm Francesca Correa.
我是弗朗西斯卡?科雷亚
I took over your uncle's position as faction representative
我接管了你叔叔的职位,当人类代表
when his mental faculties were compromised.
当时你叔叔已经疯掉了
His faculties weren't compromised. He was hexed.
他没疯,他是被下咒的
Hexed by one of our enemies.
被我们的敌人下的咒
Look, I'm invested in protecting the people of this city.
大家寄希望于我来保护城里人类的安全
And to do that, I need the key.
要做到的话,我需要这把钥匙
It must have fallen off
肯定是掉了
during the events that led to his untimely death.
他最后死的时候可经历了不少事情
I'm so sorry.
真是不好意思
Seems rather uncivilized
看上去可真野蛮
to laugh and dance around the body of a loved one.
在深爱的人的尸体旁唱唱跳跳
Yes. Far better to practice your process of grief, isn't it, Klaus?
比起你悲痛的方式好多了啊,克劳斯
Denial, rage, and hoarding coffins in basements.
各种拒绝,狂暴,还把棺材囤在地下室
I'll warn you, Hayley,
我先提醒你,海莉
Niklaus is in a spectacularly foul mood today.
尼克劳斯今天心情不太好哦
Sod off.
滚开
What's the deal with these moonlight rings?
这些月光戒指到底是怎么回事
Oliver's trying to start a revolution every 5 seconds.
奥利弗每五秒钟就想闹一次革命
People are scared, angry.
所以大家都变得很害怕,很生气
And, frankly, I'm tired of stalling.
而且老实说,我不想再忍了
It's a day of peace, Hayley. Try and enjoy it.
海莉,今天是和平的一天,你要学会享受
In the meantime with all manner of unknown enemies
同时,还有那么多形形色色的未知的敌人
conspiring against our family,
想密谋反对我们家族
you'll move back in with us.
总有一天你会想搬回来跟我们一起住的
Awesome.
那就太好了
Then we can do that thing
然后我们又会干那些事了
where you lock me in the tower,
你把我锁进象牙塔
I escape, there's drama,
我逃了,发生了点事
and then you two both realize
然后你们俩都意识到
that I'm very capable of looking after myself.
我很会照顾自己
The rings are in progress.
月光戒指的事已经敲定了
I will live up to my word.
我说到做到的
We will find and punish whoever launched the attack on the bayou.
我们也会找出并且惩罚在河口袭击你们的人
And you will return to the compound for your own safety.
你最后也会为你自身安全回来的
But right now,
但是现在呢
I'm gonna finish this bottle...
我要喝完这瓶酒
And the next in the hopes of drowning the demon
然后心怀着希望
that has chosen today to haunt me.
能把今天来纠缠我的那个魔鬼干掉
Cheers, Mikael. Impeccable freudian timing.
干杯吧,迈克尔,向梦中的完美时刻致敬
Elaborate.
你详细说说
Have you dreamt of our father?
你是不是梦到我们父亲了
Go ahead.
你继续
Have a good laugh.
尽情笑话我吧
I can assure you there isn't a piece of this
我敢确信,我并不觉得这件事
that I find even remotely amusing, Niklaus,
有一丁点儿好笑的地方,尼克劳斯
Especially considering I've been dreaming of him, too.
尤其是,我最近也经常梦到他
What?
什么
If you are also seeing him,
如果你也梦到他了
perhaps our elusive, unknown enemy
也许我们那些难捉摸的敌人
is orchestrating a further attack.
正在精心策划一场更厉害的袭击
Well, then what better way to punctuate a day of peace
那么比起杀掉某个人,还有什么方法
than by killing someone?
能让今天更和平呢
You disappeared from the party.
你从派对上过来啦
Would you care to explain
你能不能给我们解释一下
why you would choose to torment us
为什么你要让我们梦到父亲
with visions of our father?
来折磨我们
Your father?
你们的父亲
I didn't. II wouldn't.
我没有啊,我不会干这种事
Of course. How foolish of me.
是啊,我真笨
It must have been that other witch
肯定是另一个女巫
that's been parading throughout our house in scraps of lace.
穿着破衣服在我们房子周围闹腾的那个
I know how talented you are with your tongue, Genevieve.
我知道你嘴巴很会说话,杰妮薇
Might I recommend you use it to provide answers?
我劝你还是用你的嘴巴来回答问题
I would so hate to tear it from your mouth.
不然我真是不舍得撕烂它
As much as I enjoy these repeated accusations of wrongdoings,
我很享受你们三番四次指控我做某件坏事
I don't know what you're talking about.
这回我还真不知道你们在说什么
But if you've both been seeing your dead father,
但如果你们俩都经常梦到你们死去的老爹
I can try to get you answers.
我可以试试帮你们找到答案
Fine. Go.
那好,去找吧
Niklaus, don't you dare Go.
尼克劳斯,你休想...去
You don't trust her.
你不相信她
And you're right not to.
你没做错
Only a fool would,
只有傻子才会相信她
but she certainly wants us to, doesn't she?
但她一定希望我们相信她,不是吗
Let me guess. There's something of benefit
让我来猜猜,你一定能从这里
for you in all of this, isn't there?
捞到什么好处,对吗
I need a witch to make those rings for the wolves.
我需要一个女巫来给狼人做戒指
Perhaps we'll get both answers and cooperation.
也许答案和协作,两者我们都能得到
I don't know if the ancestors
我不知道有没有祖先
would like us messing around in the spirit world.
愿意让我们扰乱灵魂世界
It's just a simple seance.
只是一个简单的降神会而已
Phony witches do seances to impress tourists.
假女巫开降神会,但只是为了赚游客的钱
They're not real.
那都是假的
What's that for?
这是干嘛的
It was my friend Tim's.
这是我朋友提姆的
Come on. What's the point of being a witch
如果我们不能对这种东西施魔法
if we can't use our magic for stuff like this?
我们当女巫还有什么意义
Tim?
提姆
What a delightful tune.
多么美妙的旋律
So Klaus gives you 24 hours in the quarter,
克劳斯允许你在这儿呆24个小时
and you're spending it coffin sitting with me?
而你却在这里跟我一起守灵吗
No preparations for war? No chess pieces to move?
不为战争做准备,不进行安排吗
We're honoring Kieran.
我们在纪念基兰
Even us bad guys can take the night off.
我们坏人也可以休息一晚上
Maybe you can.
或许你可以
Not sure the humans are on their best behavior.
但我不确定人类是不是表现良好
This Francesca person cornered me earlier,
之前那个叫弗朗西斯卡的人把我逼到一个角落
asking about some key.
问我什么钥匙的事
What'd you tell her?
你怎么跟她说的
It doesn't matter. I don't have it.
这不重要,钥匙不在我手上
But you know or you would have asked, "What key?"
但你知道,不然你就会问"什么钥匙"
I had Josh lift it for me.
我让乔什帮我偷来的
Off my uncle's sick and dying body?
从我叔叔病弱将死的身体上偷来的
I'm trying to do you a favor.
我这是帮你一个忙
Trust me, you don't want to be a part of any of this.
相信我,你不想搀和这事的
Trust you? Are you kidding me?
相信你,你开什么玩笑
Cami, this is bigger than you.
卡米,这事你控制不了
Don't patronize me, Marcel.
别糊弄我,马塞尔
Do you know what's bigger than me?
你知道什么事我控制不了吗
My uncle lost his mind,
我叔叔疯了
beat the crap out of me, and then died.
把我打了半死,然后死了
And now I have to sit by his body all night.
现在我得整夜守着他的遗体
I'll sit with you.
我跟你一起守
I'm not trying to lie to you.
我不是跟你撒谎
I'm trying to protect you.
我是想保护你
You need to leave, like, now.
你现在马上走
I will tell you about the key.
我会告诉你钥匙的事
I don't want to know!
我不想知道
I don't want to know any of it.
我什么都不想知道
Genevieve.
杰妮薇
I asked around. It's not just your father.
我问过了,并不只有你父亲这样
The purgatory, where supernatural souls are trapped,
困住超自然灵魂的炼狱
is disintegrating.
正在瓦解
What do you mean, disintegrating?
你说瓦解是什么意思
She's right, more or less.
她说的对,差不多吧
It's actually imploding.
实际上是内爆了
I made a call to a rather reluctant Bennett witch in Mystic Falls,
我给一个神秘瀑布很不情愿的贝内特女巫打了电话
who said the same thing...
她也这么说
The dead are being torn away into nothingness.
死去的人被拽进虚无里了
And they're not interested in going quietly.
但他们可不想就那么无声地走掉
So you're saying that our father,
所以你是说我们的父亲
faced with permanent extinction,
虽然即将永远消失
has decided to spend his remaining time tormenting us.
但他决定用剩下的时间折磨我们
How delightful.
真令人愉悦啊
Well, on the plus side,
往好处看
we'll soon be rid of his abhorrent soul forever.
我们很快就要永远摆脱他那可憎的灵魂了
And what a good riddance that will be.
那是多好的事啊
So am I in the clear, Elijah?
这么说没我事了吧,以利亚
Or is there a new conspiracy
还是说你们俩
you two would like to threaten me over?
有新的阴谋要威胁我
Nothing springs to mind at this precise moment.
目前还没想到什么
Oh, gee, thanks.
天啊,谢谢
I have to get back to the girls.
我得回到女孩们身边去了
Perhaps tomorrow after the funeral,
或许明天葬礼过后
you and I could spend some time together...
我们可以一起待一会儿
alone.
单独待一会
I suppose we'll have to see.
看情况吧
Please tell me you've designed
拜托你告诉我你除了欲擒故纵外
a stronger method to control the witch than playing hard to get.
还有更好的办法控制这女巫
Well, I've always been partial to the classics.
我一直偏爱经典
Hayley, right?
海莉,是吧
I'm guessing you're not here
我猜你到这来
because you want to make a new friend.
不是来交新朋友的
I don't count terrorists as friends.
我不把恐怖分子当朋友
I've been accused of everything from grand larceny to blackmail.
从盗窃到敲诈我都被指责过
But terrorist, that's new.
但是恐怖活动,这倒是新的
A human pulled up to our home in the bayou
一个人类骑摩托车到我们河口
on a motorcycle and blew himself up.
然后把自己炸了
I heard. Awful.
我听说了,真惨
Good night.
晚安
Word on the street is he owed 100 grand
传言说他欠罗亚尔宫殿赌场
to the Palace Royale Casino.
十万美元
And then after he died, the debt was erased.
他死之后,债务就被消除了
Just like magic.
就像魔法一样
Jeff was a fixture at my roulette table.
杰夫是轮表盘的常客
Sometimes he was up. Sometimes he was down.
有时走运,有时不走运
I absolved his family of the debt he owed
我之所以消除他欠的钱
out of the goodness of my heart.
是出于好心
Feel free to sniff around. My hands are clean.
随便查吧,跟我没关系
And I'd advise you to mind your manners.
我建议你注意礼节
It's lucky you're still alive.
你还活着已经很幸运了
You're the one the wolves all whisper about, like royalty.
狼人们都在窃窃私语你的事,皇室什么的
If I was interested in hurting the wolves,
如果我想伤害狼人
you'd be my target.
你就会成为我的目标
And when I go after someone, I don't miss.
我想干掉某人的时候可不会失手
Your reading was beautiful.
你的发言真优美
Sneak attack. Not fair. I'm still pissed.
偷偷摸摸靠近,不公平,我还在生气
Tell me about the key.
跟我说说钥匙的事
I thought you said you didn't want to know.
我以为你说你不想知道
I'd like to say I slept on it,
我想说我没管它睡了
but I didn't sleep.
但我根本没睡
I stayed awake all night next to the body of a hexed priest
我一整晚没睡守着被下咒了的神父尸体
only to attend a funeral filled with vampires.
只为了参加一场充满吸血鬼的葬礼
So I'm thinking
所以我在想
you should tell me about the key.
你该告诉我那把钥匙的事
Kieran told me that the key leads to something
基兰告诉我那把钥匙
that can be used against the supernaturals
跟可以对付超自然生物的东西有关
if we ever get too far out of line.
如果我们做得太过分的话
Kieran and I had our ups and downs,
我和基兰的关系有过起伏
but we trusted each other.
但我们信任彼此
So I let it be.
所以我也没管
Because I knew if he had to use whatever pandora's box
因为我知道不管盒子里装着什么厄难
that key opens, it'd be because he didn't have a choice.
他都得去接受,因为他别无选择
You could've just asked me for it.
你怎么没找我要它
Would you have just handed it over?
你会拱手交出吗
So what does it open?
那盒子里究竟是什么
I don't know. I turned the city upside down
我不知道,我昨晚把全城翻了个遍
last night trying to find it.
去找它
The church, the rectory.
教堂,牧师的屋子
I even searched your family's tomb.
甚至连你家族的墓地都去了
It's hard to find a needle in a haystack
这就好比大海捞针一样困难
when you don't even know what the needle looks like.
而我甚至连针长什么样都不知道
And you want to know if I have any ideas.
而你想看看我是否知道
That's why you're here.
所以才前来造访
I'm here because my friend died
我前来是因为我的朋友死了
and my other friend is grieving.
而另一个朋友在伤心
You can question my intentions all day long, Cami.
你尽管怀疑我的动机,卡米
I'm here for Kieran.
但我是为基兰而来的
And I'm here for you.
为你而来
You all right? You look
你还好吗,你看起来...
A hundred months' pregnant and pissed off at the world?
像挺了好几年的大肚子那样愤世嫉俗吗
I was going to say, "You look lovely."
我是要说,你看起来很可爱
Do you think I was the target of those bombings?
你觉得那些爆炸时冲着我来的吗
Of course you were the target.
当然是
Were I to wage a war on the wolves,
如果我对狼族宣战
you'd be my first kill.
那一定从你下手
I would string you up for all your worshipers to see.
我会把你悬场示众,供你的崇拜者观赏
I believe that was my brother's way of telling you
我看我弟弟的意思是
he'd like you to return home with us.
他想让你和我们一起回家
Perhaps try a different approach, Niklaus,
或许可以换种方式,尼克劳斯
With fewer references to murder.
别总提要打要杀的
As much as I would hate to throw you
尽管我很不想把你
over my shoulder and drag you
狠狠扔出去,在把哭着喊着的你
kicking and screaming to the compound,
一路拽回来
we both know I will for the sake of my child.
但我们都清楚,为了我的孩子,我会这么做
One bad dream, and suddenly you want to be a responsible daddy.
一个噩梦就突然让你有了身为人父的责任心了
Let me put this in perspective.
让我把道理跟你讲清楚
My father lived to torment me.
我父亲生前一直折磨我
It is not my intention to become him.
我不想成为第二个他
This cycle of misery ends with my child.
这种厄运到此结束
You forgot one thing in your attempt to plead your case.
你在为自己辩解的同时忘了一件事
She's not your child. She's ours.
她不是你的,是我们的
Very heartfelt, Niklaus.
发自肺腑啊,尼克劳斯
I bloody hate funerals.
我真讨厌葬礼
Cami...
卡米
Hayley, hi.
海莉,你好
Hi. I know you don't know me.
你好,我知道你不认识我
I just wanted to say that II'm sorry about your uncle.
我只是想说,我对你叔叔的离去表示遗憾
He was really good to people like me
他在混乱时期,非常照顾
during the storm, and I really appreciated that.
像我这样的人,我很感谢
Thank you.
谢谢
You want something, don't you?
你另有目的,是吧
I'm sorry about the timing.
我知道现在不是时候
I was just wondering if before he died,
我只是想知道在他去世前
he said anything weird about Francesca Correa.
有没有提到过弗朗西斯卡?科雷亚
I think that she may have been involved
我想她可能和河口
in an attack on the bayou.
那起袭击有关
If you hear anything Look, Hayley,
如果你听说什么... 听着,海莉
I'm trying mostly failing to stay out of all this stuff,
我尽力不去掺和这些事,虽然很失败
but she's a real bitch.
但她是个十足的贱人
So, yeah, if I hear anything, I'll let you know.
所以没问题,如果我听到什么,会告诉你
Thanks. Um, again, sorry about your uncle.
谢谢了,再次对你叔叔的离去表示难过
Me, too.
我也是
Klaus!
克劳斯
Hayley!
海莉
I can help.
让我来
Don't you touch her.
别碰她
Let her be, Elijah. She was a nurse.
让她来,以利亚,她当过护士
There's a spell I can do.
我可以施一个咒语
Klaus, get chamomile from the pantry.
克劳斯,从食品柜拿点甘菊来
She's trembling.
她在颤抖
Your jacket, Elijah.
你的夹克,以利亚
She's not breathing.
她没呼吸了
I can hear the baby's heartbeat, but not hers.
我听得到婴儿的心跳,但听不到她的
Who are you?
你是谁
I suppose...
我想...
I'm family.
我是你家人
In the beginning was the word.
太初有道
And the word was with god.
道与上帝同在
He was with god in the beginning.
道就是上帝
In him was life.
生命是藉着他造的
And that life was the light of all mankind.
他成了人的光
The light shines in the darkness.
光芒照进黑暗
And the darkness has not overcome it.
黑暗被光芒征服
Cami...
卡米...
Sean didn't have a funeral.
我们没为肖恩举办葬礼
Our parents wanted nothing to do with him,
父母亲不想跟他有任何关系
so the city had him buried out here
所以就连同他的罪过
with the criminals and the John does
一起埋在了这里,约翰寄语
the great unloved.
无人所爱之人
You said you checked my family's tomb,
你说你来看过我们家族的墓
but I've been thinking.
但我一直在想
All this time, I wondered why Kieran didn't have Sean interred,
一直以来,我不知道为什么基兰不给肖恩下葬
where he belonged, with the family.
和他的家人葬在一起
But then I realized, what if he saw an opportunity
但我突然意识到,会不会是他找到了契机
to hide something he didn't want anyone else to find?
能够将他不想被人发现的东西藏起来
Cami, we can do this another time.
卡米,我们改日再说吧
Bad timing is the theme of the day.
正因为它不是时候
I'm going to need a sledgehammer.
我需要一个锤子
Come on.
醒醒
She's still not breathing.
她仍没有呼吸
It's not working.
没用
I assume my reputation precedes me.
看来我已经声名远扬了
This is a nightmare. I'm dreaming.
这是噩梦,我在做梦
On the contrary, my darling.
恰恰相反,亲爱的
This is very real.
这一切非常真实
Welcome to my hell.
欢迎来到我的地狱
Stuck in an eternity of watching over
永远困在这里
that hideous creature my children call brother.
看着那个恐怖的生物,我的孩子还叫他兄弟
You're dead.
你已经死了
How can I be here?
我怎么会来这里
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
No! No! The baby!
不,孩子
The baby? Aah!
孩子
That kid never had a chance!
那孩子从来就不应该活着
And as if your bloodline isn't filth enough,
你是嫌你的血统还不够肮脏
you poison it by merging it with Klaus'?
要用克劳斯的血来污染一下吗
The deathless vermin fancying himself a daddy.
那个遗臭万年的畜生,还妄想要当爹
She's not dead. I'm not dead.
她没死,我也没死
If I was dead, you wouldn't be trying to kill me.
如果我死了,你就不会再试着杀我了
I'm taking her to a real doctor.
我要带她去找真正的医生
If you move her from here, my spell will break.
如果你动她,我的咒语就会被打破
There won't be enough time to get her to a hospital.
没有足够的时间送她去医院了
Will the baby survive if delivered now?
如果现在取出孩子,孩子会没事吗
I'll rip it out of her myself.
我自己把它抓出来就行
Hayley will bleed to death.
那样海莉会失血而死
I won't lose that baby.
我不要失去孩子
I won't lose either of them.
谁都不能失去
I know what to do.
我知道该怎么做
Get my bag the grisgris pouch.
去拿我的包,符咒袋
Now!
快点
You're dead, Mikael. Your son already beat you.
你已经死了,迈克尔,你的儿子打败了你
He is not my son!
他不是我儿子
He's a scourge,
他是家门不幸的产物
a walking symbol of weakness.
是一具懦弱的行尸走肉
There is no saving that atrocity festering in your womb.
你无法拯救在你子宫里溃烂着的那只怪物
Klaus will destroy it one way or another.
总有一天克劳斯会毁掉它
Better he dies now and you along with it.
不如现在就让它死,你也一同作陪
My daughter has an advantage klaus never had.
我女儿比克劳斯幸运多了
She will never, ever know you.
她永远,永远也不用见到你
Hayley.
海莉
You're all right, love. You're all right.
你没事,亲爱的,你没事了
I saw him, and he tried to kill me.
我见到他了,他还要杀我
I saw Mikael.
我见到了迈克尔
You've proved quite resilient, little wolf.
你的生命力还挺强啊,小狼
Fighters, both of you.
你们都是战士
I guess we've had to be, especially lately.
最近我们别无选择
I've decided that I'm going to move back in.
我决定要搬回来
Well, I'm relieved to hear it.
这是个好消息
But no mouthbreathing bodyguards,
但是别派人监视我
no telling me what to do.
也别对我指手画脚
All I ask is that the child is kept safe.
我只要求孩子安全
And what about me?
那我的安全呢
What happens after she's born?
她出生以后呢
If you try to take her away from me, I
如果你想把她从我身边抢走,我
Come with me, hmm?
跟我来,好吗
Please. I want to show you something.
来吧,我有东西要给你看
Believe it or not, Hayley,
不管你信不信,海莉
I would actually like you to be here.
我挺希望你留在这里的
Our daughter should be raised by her parents
我们的女儿应该由父母共同养大
in her family home.
成长在自己的家
You, me, Elijah, and the miracle baby all under one roof.
你,我,以利亚,还有这个神奇的宝宝
Sounds like a bad reality show.
听起来像是个糟糕的真人秀
You said you saw my father.
你说你见到了我的父亲
Why do you call him that? He's not your real dad.
你为什么要叫他父亲,他不是你的亲生父亲
He's done damage only a father could do.
他所造成的伤害,只有父亲能做到
What did he say to you?
他跟你说什么了
Nothing true.
都是胡说
Hayley and the baby are fine.
海莉和孩子都没事
I'd take her to a doctor when she's gotten some rest,
等她休息好了,可以带她去看医生
if you want, but she's in the clear.
如果你想的话,不过她没事了
I'll see myself out.
我自己出去吧
Genevieve...
杰妮薇
thank you for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
You're welcome.
不客气
You tore my sister from my family.
你把我妹妹从家人身边夺走
I cannot forgive that.
我不能原谅你这一点
However, I may be inclined
不过,我决定
to show a degree more of kindness
对你仁慈一点
if you were to help me with a slight issue.
只要你答应帮我一个小忙
Anything. When the baby arrives,
请说,孩子出生后
Hayley will once again transform with a full moon.
在满月时,海莉会再一次变身
Now, I would like to create for her a gift,
我希望给她做一份礼物
a ring of empowerment,
一枚带有魔力的戒指
something to control this curse.
可以阻止这个诅咒的戒指
What kind of spell would
什么样的咒语能够...
A spell of my mother's,
我母亲的咒语可以
from her grimoire,
在她的魔法书里有
which, as I understand,
据我所知
you have been rather eager to obtain.
你非常渴望那本魔法书
Someone must have gotten to it.
一定是有人先拿走了
I don't think so.
应该不是
My brother taught me this code 15 years ago.
我弟弟十五年前教会了我这个密码
I never knew how he learned it.
我不知道他怎么学会的
You can tell me what that says?
你能告诉我什么意思吗
I can...
我可以
But I won't. I'm sorry.
但是我不愿意,抱歉
Cami, this is too
卡米,你这样太...
Dangerous. Yeah. I got it.
危险,我知道
But if Kieran taught Sean this...
如果是基兰教会了肖恩这个...
my brother was meant to be brought into it all along.
我弟弟本就注定要被卷入这一切
That makes it my responsibility now,
现在这是我的职责了
whether I like it or not.
不管我乐不乐意
What the hell did you do to Hayley?
你到底对海莉做了什么
I was trying to do what the ancestors asked.
我是做了祖先们要求的事情
That baby is part witch.
那个孩子也有女巫的血脉
The ancestors want her consecrated to the earth
祖先们想把她祭献给大地
so her magic can fuel our community.
这样她的魔法就能祭献给我们
She has to be born first before she can die.
她必须得先出生然后再死
Leave.
走开
I don't want to look at you.
我都不想看到你
Misericorde. Don't make me do this.
不要逼我这么做
She's a baby.
她只是个孩子
Don't make me a monster.
别让我变成残忍的人
Please.
求你了
No.
不
Nno.
不
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起,对不起
I'm sorry. I'll do it.
对不起,我会这么做的
I'll do whatever you want!
你想要什么我都会做的
Hayley has agreed to return home to us...
海莉同意回来和我们住在一起
Of her own freewill.
自愿的
When Mikael is truly gone,
迈克尔真的死去时
do you think then I'll find peace?
你觉得我能寻得内心的平静吗
I certainly hope so.
我当然希望如此
Although it's not only our father that haunts you, Niklaus.
尽管不只是我们的父亲在追杀你,尼克劳斯
You might want to make peace with the living.
你也许会想和生者言归于好
I demand to know why their freedom has not been granted.
我要知道为什么他们还不能自由
All necessary authorities have ruled in their favor.
所有掌权者都会以自己的愿望来统治
You think I don't remember you, boy?
你觉得我不记得你,是吗
Have they turned you into one of them yet?
他们把你变成他们中的一员了吗
I thought not.
我想是没有
Here. Let me heal you.
来,让我治愈你
No.
不
You've always said we'd choose our family.
你总是说,我们可以选择自己的家人
So what am I to you, Klaus?
我对你来说是什么,克劳斯
You made me a promise when you daggered your sister.
你用匕首封住你妹妹时对我许下承诺
It's finally time to make a choice.
现在终于是做选择的时候了
Turn me now...
现在转化我吧
Or let me die.
或者就让我死去
You do not know what you ask of me.
你不知道你对我要求的是什么
Becoming like me...
变得和我一样
It would rob you of all that makes you good.
会剥夺你所有的善性
I know what you are...
我知道你是什么
Who you are.
你是谁
This is what I want.
这就是我想要的
Please.
求你了
Your furlough ends when the clock strikes.
钟响时你的假期就结束了
I'm aware. Don't worry.
我知道,别担心
I intend to be far away from here by then.
那时我就会离这里远远的了
But just because I'm across the river
但是,我只是在河对岸
doesn't mean I'm out of the game.
并不代表我退出了游戏
A full moon's coming.
月圆之日就要来了
I know you're up to something with the wolves.
我知道你和狼人计划着什么
And I've been racking my brain,
我费尽脑筋
trying to figure out what.
想要猜出是什么
And any way I do the math,
不管我怎么计算
it ends with me and my guys dead.
结局都是我和我的人会死
Or maybe we're supposed to fall in line,
或者我们该同意
pledge our allegiance to you all over again.
再次向你表示我们的忠诚
So if we get bitten,
那么如果我们被咬了
you might deign to cure us.
你也许可以屈尊治愈我们
Is that what you're after?
这就是你的目的吗
Because it's not gonna happen.
因为这不可能发生的
Well, that will be your choice,
那是你的选择
just as you chose to bring my father to town...
正如你选择把我父亲带到这里
You, who knows better than anyone
你,比任何人都更了解
the specific agony of a father's hatred.
父亲仇恨的痛苦
Klaus...
克劳斯
I spent decades trying to make up for what your father did.
我花费数十年试图弥补你父亲所做的一切
How did I fail?
我是怎么让你失望的
Maybe the scars just ran too deep.
也许伤疤陷得太深了
Good night, Marcellus.
晚安,马塞勒斯
You didn't fail me.
你没让我失望
You raised me.
你养育了我
You taught me everything that I know.
你教会了我一切
You taught me
你教会我
that I can't afford to be weak,
我不能够软弱
not when my enemies are stronger.
特别是在我的敌人更加强大的时候
So whatever it is you got coming with the wolves,
所以不管你和狼人在密谋着什么
just know that I'm gonna fight for my guys.
你要知道,我会为了我的人斗争到底
I'm gonna fight for my city.
我会为了我的城市斗争
And I will fight until I am dead.
我会一直斗争直到死亡来临
I would expect nothing less.
我想你也会这么做的
If I died and someone threw a party,
如果我死了,有人办个派对庆祝
I would be so pissed.
我会很生气的
You almost did.
你差点就死了
In a thousand years,
一千年里
I can't recall a time I've felt so frightened.
我想不到哪一次我是如此害怕
Elijah...
以利亚
Tim, is that you?
提姆,是你吗
Who are you?
你是谁
Your friend Timothy has moved on, Davina.
你的朋友提姆西已经往前走了,达维娜
I'm truly sorry for what my son did to him.
我真的很抱歉我的儿子对你做的事
You're Klaus' father.
你是克劳斯的父亲
And I'm the only one who can rid you of him forever.
我是唯一一个能让你永远摆脱他的人
But first, my little witch...
但首先,我的小女巫
I need you.
我需要你
What can I do?
我能做什么
You can bring me back to life.
你能让我死而复生