Oh, thank you, pet. Thank you.
谢谢
Are you all right? You look a bit pale.
没事吧 看您脸色不太好
It's just so bloody confusing, all the jargon.
这些术语 都把我搞晕了
I mean, there must be some mistake. I'm just ganning round and round in circles.
肯定是哪搞错了 我一直在兜圈子
Thomas. You sit here and drink your water, pet.Thank you.
托马斯 您喝点水休息一下吧 谢谢
I'm gonna refer you to the decision maker and they'll make the decision on whether they're gonna sanction you.
我会把你的情况上报给决策者他们会做最终裁决 看是否进行处罚
I'm not actually making the decision, they're gonna do that.
我无权决定 他们才有
And then if they do decide to sanction you, then you will take a forty percent cut in your benefits.
如果决定处罚 福利会削减百分之四十
I know what it is,I don't need you to explain it to me.I'm more than aware...
我知道 你不用再科普了 我清楚得很
Well there isn't anything else any body can do today.So what I'm gonna have to do is,look, I think I'm...
今天就这样 也只能先到这儿了 那我现在只能...
I've decided to...Are you gonna put me in for a sanction
我只能...你真的要把我提交处罚?
I have to follow the rules.
没办法 要遵守规定
And the thing is if you're gonna, be aggressive with me then I'm gonna have to ask you... It's not about me being aggressive.
如果您态度再这么恶劣 我就必须要求
I'm trying to explain to you a situation and you don't care.
我只是在说明情况 你却毫不关心
Er, security. Security? It's all the same thing.
保安 保安呢 我会上报给决策者的 还不是一样的结果
I don't wanna hear your language cause it's all same thing.
你这样说话我不想听
I,I beg your pardon. Listen, I, I'm sorry, love…but you're gonna have to leave.
你说什么 不好意思,请您离开
Yeah, all right, frankly, take your hands off me. I'm gonna speak to the manager, I don't wanna speak to you.
行啊 你别碰我 我要找你们经理 不想跟你再谈了
Right, come and talk to me then if you've got something to say. Okay. Sorry.
如果你确实需要解释 对不起