Hey, Mitch, I'm liking the new hat.
米奇尔,我喜欢这顶新帽子。
It gives you some presence. - What you getting at, dad?
让你看起来不一样了。-你想说什么,爸?
Nothing. It's a strong look.
没想说什么啊,就是很硬汉。
Y-you like one of those tough guys in an old western movie.
你看起来像以前西部片里的型男。
Really? - Yeah.
真的吗?-真的。
Oh, I guess it is kind of badass.
这个帽子有点反派气息。
What if I tilt it a little bit?
如果我把它往后折一点呢?
You ruined it.
那就毁了。
I like your hat. It suits you.
我喜欢你的帽子,很配。
Oh, thank you, ma'am.
谢谢你,女士。
Well, you're welcome.
不客气。
Okay, thank you.
谢谢你。
All right, got your life-changing popcorn.
把你改变人生的爆米花买回来了。
Yes!
真棒!
Now, can we get back to figuring out who Haley married?
能说回海莉结婚这件事了吗?
Haley got married? ! - Oh, my gosh, I hope it was no to Jackson.
海莉结婚了?-天呐,千万别是跟杰克逊。
Jackson!
杰克逊!
He was into some weird food.
他喜欢很奇怪的...食物。
Oh, God!
完蛋了!
Whoa, Haley got married? ! She is in so much trouble!
海莉结婚了,她麻烦大了!
Luke, what have you done to your hair? !
卢克,你的头发怎么了?!
Claire, when you react like this, you're just giving him what he wants.
克莱尔,你这种反应正是他想看到的。
Luke said that you knew about it!
卢克说你知道的!
I didn't know about it!
我不知道!
I said a parent knew about it.
我说有家长知道。
Phil!
菲尔!
I know we're not there yet, but I've been researching annulments.
我知道还没到这步,但我在网上搜了婚姻无效条约。
Oh, we are there because you let our child get a Mohawk!
就要到这步了,因为你同意他剪莫霍克发型!
Sweet!
真棒!
We...had a bet.
我们打了个赌。
You let him get a Mohawk because he won a bet? !
他赢了你就让他留这头型吗?
No, he lost the bet. - What? ! Phil!
他输了。-什么?菲尔!
Well, I-I, would you rather I had a Mohawk?
难道你想让我留莫霍克发型吗?
I have a career. - I-I don't have time for this.
我可是要上班的。-我没时间争论。
We've got to get back to figuring out who Haley has married in Vegas.
我们得搞清楚海莉在赌城和谁结的婚。
Hold on. Someone's at the door. - Okay.
有人敲门。-好吧。
So, Haley's in Vegas?
海莉在赌城吗?
Yes. - If you want, I can call Andy.
对。-你想的话,我可以打给安迪。
He's there, too. Maybe he can find her.
他也在,也许他能找到她。
Andy's in Vegas?
安迪在赌城?
Yeah, he borrowed some cuff links from me for some wedding.
是啊,他问我借了袖扣说是婚礼要用。
Oh, my God, you guys don't think that Haley married Andy, do you?
天呐,海莉不会嫁给安迪了吧?
Haley married Andy! - What? !
海莉嫁给了安迪?-什么?
What bet did he lose? - No, no, no, no, no, no.
他又赌输了什么?-不,不。
Andy is dating some girl in Utah, and Haley knows that.
安迪在和犹他州那女孩约会海莉知道的。