Uh, hi. We uh, we used to work together. We did?
嗨,我们一起工作过。有吗?
Yeah, at Macy's. You were the Obsession girl, right? Yes. I was the Aramis guy.
是的,在美西百货。 你是那个“迷幻”女郎,对吧? 是的 我是那卖“阿拉米香水”的。
Aramis? Aramis? Yeah, right.
阿拉米?阿拉米? 哦,想起来了。
I gotta tell you. You're the best in the business. Get out.
我得说,你是那里面最棒的。 少来了!
I'm serious. You're amazing. You know when to spritz, when to wave back.
我是说真的。你太棒了,张弛有度。
Really? You don't know what that means to me.
真的吗?我受宠若惊了。
Ooh, you smell great tonight. What're you wearing? Nothing.
噢,你今晚闻起来妙极了。你喷了(穿了)什么?什么也没有!
Listen, uh, you wanna go get a drink or something? Yeah.
你想不想去喝上一杯? 好的。
What's wrong? I just remembered, I have to do something. Oh. What?
怎么了?我刚想起,我还有别的事。噢,什么事情?
Um, leave. Wait, wait, wait!
离开 等等,嘿,等等!
So I guess you all saw it. What? Saw what?
我想你们都看见了。什么? 看见什么?
No, we were just laughing. You know, how laughter can be infectious.
不,我们只是在笑。你知道,笑也是会传染的