手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 美剧《美少女的谎言》 > 美少女的谎言第一季 > 正文

美少女的谎言第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第7集 返校节的残局

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"

《美少女的谎言》前情提要
I was hoping maybe you'd go with me.
我正希望你和我一起去呢
to homecoming?
去返校节
I mean, once she finds out the truth about you, she'll hate you.
一旦她发现你做过的事,她会讨厌你的
Who's gonna tell her?
谁又会告诉她呢
I'm wearing a silver strapless dress.
我到时穿无肩银色礼服
Can't wait to see you in it.
我等不及想看你穿上的样子了
What are you talking about?
这话什么意思
I'm talking about Spencer,
我是说斯宾塞
you know, dating you to piss off our dad.
为了惹老爸生气才跟你约会
I know it's over, I know that!
我知道都结束了,我知道
But I just, I can't stand the idea
只是一想到你还在恨我
of you walking around and hating me.
就无法忍受
I could never hate you.
我永远不会恨你
You know, this is typical Hanna.
这就是汉娜的风格
She makes a big deal about coming
她郑重地邀请我一起来这儿
to this thing together, and then she ditches me.
然后又抛下我不管了
Is that Jenna's file?
是詹娜的档案吗
No, I got Toby's.
不,我找到的是托比的
So that's what Ali had on him?
所以这就是艾莉手中的把柄
It's enough to want her dead.
也是托比杀她的动机
And us.
也是杀我们的
I figured out what Toby's tattoo means. What?
我知道托比纹身的意思了,什么
"901 free at last?"
"901终获自由"
It's September 1st.
是九月一号
That's the day Ali disappeared.
那是艾莉失踪的日子
I'm not hiding anything.
我没有掩饰任何事
Then look me in the eye
那看着我的眼睛
and tell me you have no feelings for me.
说你对我没有感觉
Did you come with the wrong person to homecoming?
你是不是选错返校节的舞伴了
We've all got secrets, Emily.
艾米丽,我们每个人都有秘密
Leave me alone!
别碰我
Emily? Emily?
艾米丽,艾米丽
Emily?
艾米丽
Em! Are you up here?
艾米,你在楼上吗
Emily?
艾米丽
Um, why don't we split up?
我们分头找怎么样
Um, why don't we not?
我看还是别了吧
Hanna, you can come with me.
汉娜,你可以跟我一组
Why do I have to be alone?
凭什么我要单独走
Fine. We'll split up together.
算了,我们还是一起找吧
Who are you calling?
你给谁打电话呢
I'm trying Em until she picks up.
艾米,我就一直打,等她接
Emily?
艾米丽
Is that blood?
那是血吗
Hanna, don't go there.
汉娜,别往坏处想
Why not? She was up here with Toby.
为什么不能,她可是跟托比一起待在这里
It was all in his shrink's file.
他心理医生档案里写的清清楚楚
Toby and Jenna had a relationship.
托比和詹娜的关系非同一般
Way beyond stepsiblings.
已经远远超越普通的兄妹关系
Yeah, they...were involved.
对,他们之间很暧昧
Romantically?
他们在恋爱
I doubt I'd call it romantic.
我可不会把那称作恋爱
I doubt she had much of a choice.
我怀疑她别无选择
And that's what Alison saw
艾莉森扔臭气弹进去之前
when she threw the stink bomb.
看到的就是那一幕
Yeah, and she threatened to expose Toby,
对,她威胁要揭发托比
which is probably why he wanted her dead.
估计这就是托比想灭她口的原因
And not just herus. You.
不仅是灭她的口,还有咱们,你
You don't believe us?
你不相信我们吗
I do, I...
相信,我
I just don't get it.
我只是搞不懂
If Toby killed Alison and wanted to do the same to me,
如果是托比杀了艾莉森,并也想置我于死地
then why am I sitting in my bed
我为什么还能平安坐在自家床上
and not in a body bag?
而不是躺在尸体袋里呢
Something about this doesn't make sense.
这件事有些蹊跷
The guy just took her to the hospital
那个男孩送她去了医院后
and left her there.
马上离开了
The hospital security cameras confirmed it.
医院的监控摄像头都拍下来了
Her date handed her over to a nurse and ran off.
她的舞伴将她送到护士那里,就跑掉了
No, that doesn't sound like Ben.
不,这听起来不像本做出的事
He would've called me.
他都会给我打电话的
Ben? Who's ben?
本,本是谁
Her boyfriend. Her date.
她的男朋友,她的舞伴啊
According to the school's guest list,
学校宾客名单显示
she went with Toby Cavanaugh.
她是和托比·加瓦诺一起去的
You didn't know this.
您对此毫不知情
No. Yes! Of course I knew that.
对,不,我当然了解
I justI forgot.
我只是一紧张,忘了
So where is Toby now? Do you know?
那托比现在在哪里,您知道吗
We don't know. Looks like he came home,
还不清楚,他似乎回到家
traded in the family car for his motorcycle, and took off.
停下自家汽车,换成摩托车出发了
Has Emily said anything more about how she was hurt?
艾米丽有没有再跟您说她是怎么受伤的
I told the police
我跟警察说
that when I went out for air, I tripped.
我出去透气的时候,不小心滑倒了
Why didn't you just tell them he attacked you?
你怎么不告诉警察是他袭击了你
I didn't want to say anything
在跟你们商量之前
until I talked to you guys first.
我不想说出真相
Well, the truth is in the file.
真相都在档案里写着呢
Hey, is she allowed visitors?
嗨,我能上去看看她吗
Yeah, go on up, but just for a little bit,
上去吧,不过别待太久
'cause she really needs her rest, okay?
她还需要休息,好吗
Mrs. Fields, we only have a few questions for her.
菲尔兹女士,我们只想问她几个小问题
Look, whatever Emily told you is what happened.
听着,艾米丽跟你说的统统都是实话
Well, maybe she remembers more this morning.
没准她今早醒来又记起什么了呢
She might be protecting this kid.
她也许是在包庇那个男孩
She might be afraid of him.
或许是害怕他
Officer, my daughter doesn't lie.
警官,我的女儿从不撒谎
Ma'am, everybody lies.
夫人,没有人不会撒谎
You can tell them everything now.
你现在可以全盘托出了
She can't tell them everything.
她也不能全说啊
You have to leave out the file.
你得把档案那部分跳过去
Fine. Leave out the file.
好,先不管档案
Who knew Rosewood had this many cops?
谁知道玫瑰镇居然有那么多警察
I went to put this back, and they were outside
我去把档案放回去,结果办公室外面有警察
the doctor's office talking to Toby's shrink.
在和托比的医生讲话
They know this was stolen.
他们知道档案被偷了
Can I see that?
我能看看吗
If anyone saw me go into that building last night,
昨晚如果有人看见我进了大楼
I am so hosed.
我就死定了
Is that from? No, my mom.
这是A的吗,不,我妈的
"Ask your father if he plans "
问问你爸
to take the car in this week."
这周他用不用车"
My parents have gone
我爸妈已经从不讲话
from not talking to not texting.
升级为不发短信了
Ugh, this sucks.
真糟糕
I better go home.
我先回家了
Yeah, we should probably go, too.
我们也该走了
Uh, no. I just got here.
别啊,我才刚来
Hey, what do I do with that?
那份档案怎么办啊
Just shove it in your locker tomorrow.
明天先塞到你柜子里
We'll figure it out later. Bye.
我们迟些再讨论这个,再见
Feel better, Em.
早点康复,艾米
Is that the car you won outside?
外面那辆车就是你中的吗
Okay, how do you go to homecoming,
你怎么能在返校节上
crack your head open,
把头撞破
and then win a Corolla in a raffle?
却又中了一辆花冠呢
I need to talk to you about your karma.
这就叫人品守恒定律
Why did you think I would take Maya to the dance?
你为什么觉得我会邀请玛雅去舞会
What?
什么
You thought I wanted her as my date. Why?
你觉得我会邀请她作我的舞伴,为什么
"A" Sent me a picture...
A发给我了张
of you and Maya kissing.
你和玛雅接吻的照片
So, can I just ask?
我能问问吗
I mean, you took Toby to the dance,
你带托比去舞会
But then you took that picture with Maya.
但却又和玛雅拍了那样的照片
I think I know what I want,
我明白我自己想要什么
but if I say yes to Maya, everything would change.
但如果我接受了玛雅,会有天翻地覆的变化
You know it would. Yeah, it would.
你懂的,我知道
You wouldn't have to pretend you're someone you're not.
你不需要伪装自己
But what if I am wrong?
但如果我错了怎么办
What if I'm not... that person?
如果我不是,那种人呢
Emily, you're not signing a contract.
艾米丽,你又不是在签合同
You were Emily dating ben,
你就是艾米丽,以前和本约会
And now you're emily dating Maya.
现在和玛雅约会
We love Emily. No one cares who you're with.
我们爱你,不会在乎和你约会的人是谁
Really? Have you met my parents...
是吗,你见过我爸妈没
Mr. And Mrs. Military and their perfect daughter.
老古板夫妇,还有他们的完美女儿
Um, hi. I'm looking for Alex?
你好,我找阿历克斯
Spencer? What are you doing back here?
斯宾塞,你来干嘛
Looking for you.
找你啊
The guy in the pro shop said you were on kitchen duty.
球具店里的人说你来厨房工作了
General manager fired 12 people this morning.
总经理今天早上炒了12个人
Why? Turns out our laundry service
为什么,我们的洗衣服务已经(laundry:引申为洗钱,暗指员工在做非法交易)
was laundering more than napkins,
不只是洗洗小毛巾那么简单了
so I get to be the sous chef today.
所以我今天得来做副厨
Um, can you take a break so we can talk?
你能停一下吗,我有话和你讲
I need to finish this.
我还有活要干
I really have to explain about last night.
我要向你解释昨晚的事
Don't worry, your sister already did that.
不用了,你姐姐解释过了
No, my sister lied!
不,我姐姐骗你的
You can't be back here.
你不能来这
This is staff only. No members allowed.
这里只准员工出入,闲人莫入
Look, I'm sorry. I'll be gone in just a minute.
对不起,我马上就走
Can we at least try it again?
至少我们再试一次好吗
I owe you a complete doover.
我欠你一次补救约会
You're violating, like,
你在违反
a million health codes right now.
我们这的卫生章则
I've already had my shots,
我已经很小心了
And I won't touch the tartar sauce, okay?
我不会碰你的海鲜酱的,好吗
You wanna get canned, too?
你想被解雇吗
It's okay.
这没关系的
Ooh. Got Stephanie mad at you.
你把斯蒂芬妮惹火了
Okay, I'll worry about that
如果我点蛤肉羹
if I ever order the clam chowder.
我可要小心了
Another chance?
再给我一次机会好吗
Tomorrow night, please.
明天晚上,求你了
All right.
好吧
Only if I get to plan the whole night out start to finish
要求是整晚的计划必须由我来排
and you go along with whatever I say.
我说什么你都要同意
Sounds kind of dangerous.
你在动什么歪脑筋呢
Only to someone who's used to running the show.
以前都是你安排,这次听我的
All right, you're on.
好吧,你说了算
This is Ezra. Sorry I'm not here.
我是以斯拉,我现在不在
You know what to do.
你知道要怎么做
Hi, it's it's me.
喂,是我
I called and left a message on your cell, and...
我在你手机上留言了
Um... can you just call me when you get this?
你听到之后能不能回电话给我
Thanks. I'll talk to you later. Bye.
谢谢,迟些再找你,再见
Did dad get you flowers?
爸爸给你送花了
No, uh, these came for you.
不,这些是给你的
Who are they from?
谁送的
Uh, dad's gonna drive over to practice
爸爸开车送我去练球
and stay for the game.
留那看会儿比赛
Should I save you a seat?
要给你留个位子吗
Uh, honey, I think I'm gonna have to miss this one.
宝贝,我今天不去了
Whatever.
随便你了
You don't have to sit with dad.
你不用坐在老爸旁边
Yeah, but that would look worse than not going at all,
话是没错,但这比不去还纠结
wouldn't it?
不是吗
So, you're awake.
你醒了
Am I?
是吗
Yeah, I, uh, I told Jenna
我告诉詹娜
that you already had a lot of visitors today,
今天已经有很多人来看过你了
but she insisted.
但她坚持要进来
She and her mother baked you some cookies.
她和母亲给你做了些小饼干
They taste even better with milk.
泡牛奶吃味道更好
You have milk, don't you?
你们家还有牛奶吧
Yeah. Yes.
Of course we have milk.
当然有牛奶
How are you feeling?
你还好吗
Why are you here?
你来做什么
I'm worried about Toby, and I think you're
我很担心托比,我想也许
the only person who knows where he is.
只有你知道他现在在哪儿
Sit, Shadow.
小影,坐下
Um, hhow would I know?
我怎么会知道
Because you're one of the few people that he trusted.
你是他信任的少数人之一
Look, Emily, Toby is troubled.
艾米丽,托比有麻烦了
I'm really... afraid of what he might do.
我很担心他会做出什么不好的事
What do you mean?
什么意思
Now the police are looking for that file,
现在警察在找那份档案
and people think that he's
而大家都认为他...
If it falls into the wrong hands, I
如果档案落入他人之手
I don't understand.
我不明白
I would've thought you would've been relieved
我以为他消失了
that he was gone.
你会如释重负
So you've read it.
看来你看过那档案了
Your friends have shared it with you.
你的朋友都和你说了
No one's gonna tell.
我们会保密的
Well, you say that,
你当然会这么说
but secrets have a way of getting out...
但是秘密总会不胫而走
Like what Alison shared
比如艾莉森去医院看我时
when she visited me at the hospital.
就透露了不少秘密
I've kept quiet about a lot, Emily.
我一直守口如瓶,艾米丽
The least you can do is get me that file.
至少你能帮我把档案拿来
You owe me that much.
这是你欠我的
You said 1:30, right?
你说的是一点半,对吧
Am I early?
我来早了吗
You are perfect, I mean, like, on time.
完美,我指你很准时
Well, the custodian didn't even want to let me in.
管理员一直不肯让我进来
You told him we were doing a makeup picture, right?
你告诉他我们要补拍照片了吧
Who, Carl? Yeah, twice.
卡尔吗,我都说两次了
He's out of it.
他真是没脑子
Thirty years of breathing floor wax
和地板蜡打了三十年交道
does wicked things to your brain.
看来脑子坏得差不多了
Then there's the vodka.
再加上酗酒
Ugh. I got three hours of sleep last night.
我昨晚才睡了三个小时
I look like something Carl coughed up.
我真像被卡尔附身了
Well, I think you look even better than you did last night,
我觉得你比昨晚还动人
if that's, like, possible.
如果可能的话
Um, we're sure Sean's coming to this?
你确定肖恩会过来吗
Yeah, why wouldn't he be?
当然,为啥不来
He's not really happy with me...
他昨晚生我的气了
not being there when they called our names, and...
公布名字的时候我没在,等等
Is that the crown?
这是那个皇冠吗
Jeez, it's so tiny.
天哪,怎么这么小
I can make it look bigger in the picture.
我可以让它在照片里显得大一些
You know, if you tilt your head to the right
比如拍照的时候你把头向右歪一点
No, it's not that, it's just...
不用了,只是
It always seemed so huge.
它看起来总是很耀眼
You know, last year's picture of
比如去年返校节女王
the homecoming queen outside the gym.
在体育馆外面拍的那张
Yeah, I know, I took it.
没错,那是我拍的
But Jessica Wylie is kind of a pinhead.
但是杰西卡·怀利的头特别小
Although her head did get a lot bigger after she won.
虽然她获奖后头稍稍大了些
It happens.
但有时就是这样
So, uh, we gonna do this or not?
我们还拍不拍了
I got a basketball game happening.
我马上要去参加篮球比赛
Got it. If you guys wouldn't mind standing ...near the backdrop.
马上好,麻烦你你们站到幕布前来吧
Oh, go ahead, answer it.
接啊
I'm sure it that pulls rank over me.
肯定有比我重要的事
Hanna, where are you?
汉娜,你在哪儿
Call me. Jenna came
快回电话,詹娜来...
So, whenever you get here, just...
收到留言的话
whenever you get this, just give me a call. Thanks.
收到留言,就给我电话,谢了
What was that all about?
又怎么了
Who were you talking to?
给谁打电话呢
Um, Hanna borrowed my lip gloss last night.
汉娜昨晚借了我的唇彩
If I don't hound her, I'll never get it back.
不缠着她,我就要不回来了
Mom, you don't have to babysit me.
妈妈,你不用这样守着我
You know what?
听着
You're not gonna be needing that today.
今天你就别捧着手机了
Just you and me.
就我们俩
Excellent. Excellent.
很好,棒极了
Uh, Sean, could you scooch a little bit closer to Hanna
肖恩,你能靠汉娜近点儿
and put your hands on her hips?
然后搂着她的腰吗
Yep, that's it. That's it.
就这样,很好
Okay, heads up, shoulders back.
抬头,挺胸
Think camelot.
幻想下你们的城堡
Just take the picture.
拍你的照就行
You know, I'm just not loving this light.
灯光没有打好
Look, I said I was sorry.
我很抱歉
It wasn't about you. I was dealing with Emily.
不是针对你的,我们在找艾米丽
You're crooked.
歪了
What?
什么
Your crown.
你的皇冠
Okay, much, much better.
灯光好多了
Uh... ready, your majesties?
二位陛下准备好了吗
Smile for the peasants.
对你们的子民笑一笑哦
Smile, Sean.
笑一个,肖恩
Did you think I wouldn't let you go to homecoming
早知道你是跟托比·加瓦诺一起
if I knew you were going with Toby Cavanaugh?
我就不让你去返校节了
What?
什么
You heard me.
你知道的
Yes. You know what? You're right.
是的,没错
I wouldn't have. That guy is trouble.
我不会让你去,那家伙太危险了
People cross the street to the other side
大家看到他
when they see him coming.
都要躲的远远的
I don't. I didn't...
我没有
I just thought he was misunderstood.
你们误会他了
Different.
他不是这种人
Different. You know what, I think his stepsister
不是吗,我想他妹妹
probably thought he was different, too,
原先肯定也以为他不是这种人
and now she needs a seeingeye dog.
否则她现在不会带着导盲犬
He didn't do that. It was an accident.
那不是他干的,只是场意外
How do you know that, Emily?
谁知道呢,艾米丽
And what about last night?
那昨晚的事呢
Was that an accident as well?
也算是意外吗
Come on, how many guys drop their dates off at the hospital
拜托,有谁会把女伴丢在医院
and then run away?
自己却逃之夭夭
What's he trying to hide?
他有什么见不得人的事
Mom...
别说了,老妈
Honey, did he try to pressure you into something
宝贝,他是不是强迫你
you weren't ready for?
做你不想做的事了
That's not what happened.
不是这么回事
Well, then, what happened?
那又是怎么回事
What happened, Emily?
到底发生了什么,艾米丽
Why don't you start by telling me that.
你还不老老实实的交代
Toby Cavanaugh didn't get sent away for a year
托比·加瓦诺可不是因为乱穿马路
because he rolled through a stop sign.
才被关进少管所一年的
Do you have any ideas what our neighbors think of him,
你知不知道邻居们都怎么看他
what they're gonna think of you?
又会怎么看你
I need some sleep.
我要休息了
Honey, what you need
亲爱的,你现在必须
is to start being honest with me...
诚实地面对我
and with yourself.
也面对你自己
Okay. This this may be a bad idea,
我想到个馊主意
but... we should get one of the queen
我想让王后
sitting on your lap.
坐在你腿上
No. No, we're done here.
我不拍了
Sean, he's doing his job. He's not trying to torture us.
肖恩,他只是在拍照,没别的意思
Could've fooled me.
想整我吗
I could photoshop pants on you.
我可以给你P条西裤上去
I said we're done.
我说了不拍了
Are you talking to him or me?
你是针对他还是我
Hanna, don't push it, okay?
汉娜,别激我
You weren't the one standing alone last night
昨晚上又不是你被舞伴甩了
looking like a jackass because your date bailed on you.
一个人傻愣愣的站在那
I'm sorry I deserted you.
抱歉丢下你一个人
My friend cracked her head open.
可是我朋友脑袋都摔破了
This was way before Emily!
你早在艾米丽出事就走了
What are you doing?
你干什么
We need candid shots, too.
只是拍些花絮
You put that in your yearbook, bro,
你要敢放到年鉴里
you'll be pulling that camera out of your Sean, stop!
我就把你相机砸了,肖恩,别吵了
Don t jump on him 'cause you're mad at me.
别把怒气转到他身上
I'm not mad. I'm out of here.
我才没生气,我走了
Did you get what you needed?
拍够了吗
Can I interrupt?
我能进来吗
How was the game?
比赛怎么样
Well, they lost,
他们输了
But your brother tore up the field.
但你弟弟表现不错
Did mom make it?
老妈去了吗
Uh, no. No, she didn't,
她没去
but... we missed her, though.
但我们很想她去
Mm, do I have to tell her that,
要我去告诉她
or can you give her that message yourself?
还是你自己去讲
Listen, Aria, nobody wanted it to come to this, okay?
艾瑞亚,大家都不想闹成这样
Your mom and I have been together since we were kids.
我跟你妈打小就在一起了
You weren't kids. You were in college.
不是打小,从大学才开始的
No, we were kids.
不,我们是青梅竹马
Right. Neither one of us had ever been 50 miles away from home.
我们俩谁都没离开过彼此
We'd never... Are you moving out?
从没,你是不是要搬出去了
Just tell me now,
要说早点说
'cause I don't wanna find out you're gone
我不想等到吃晚餐的时候
while I'm setting the table for dinner.
才发现你已经搬出去了
I would never do that to you...
我不会丢下你
or your brother,
还有你弟弟
But your mom thinks that
但是你妈觉得我们分开一段时间
it's best that we spend some time apart,
对大家都有好处
So I have agreed to What?
我也同意了,同意什么
You have agreed to move in with Meredith?
你就正大光明的搬去跟梅雷迪斯住
No. No, god, no.
怎么可能
Aria, Meredith is not the issue here.
艾瑞亚,跟梅雷迪斯没什么关系
Meredith is just a woman that I work with.
我们只是纯洁的同事关系
That's it. Period.
仅仅如此,一直都是
Do you still love mom?
你还爱不爱妈妈
I do.
当然爱
And I'm leaving because
我们分居是因为...
Because it's...easier to walk away
是因为逃避总比争取
than to fight for what you really want.
来的容易
You're young, sweetheart.
亲爱的,你还小
There are a lot of things going on here
现实中有很多事情
that are just outside of your reach.
并不是你我能掌控的
Yeah. Well...
没错,但...
This isn't one of them.
这件事除外
Hanna. What...What is wrong with you.
汉娜,你到底怎么了
Slow...slow down.
慢点开
Hanna, Spencer's right.
汉娜,斯宾塞说的没错
You can't burn the file out here.
你不能就这么把文件烧了
Look, this is a terrible idea.
这主意糟透了
Just stay here. Fine!
你就呆在这儿,随便
Hanna, Hanna!
汉娜,汉娜
Hanna, wait!
汉娜,等等
Why am I staying here?
我呆在这儿能干嘛
Can we at least talk about this?
你起码先跟我们谈谈
No! I don't want this in my house.
不要,我可不想把这玩意留在家里
I don't want it in my locker.
也不想把它放在柜子里
I will mail it to the police.
那我把它寄去警局
No, it's not gonna happen.
不,不准寄
I'm not having this traced back to me.
我可不能让警察又找我麻烦
How are they gonna trace it back to you?
怎么会找你麻烦
I'm the one licking the envelope!
我来寄,又没让你去
Guys! I'm the one who works in that building.
别吵了,是我在那楼里做兼职
I'm also the one who always gets caught.
而且我已经算是个惯犯了
Hanna, Spencer's right.
汉娜,斯宾塞说的没错
Burning the folder out here is a bad idea,
在这儿烧档案确实不是个好主意
if the police could use it to build a case against Toby.
警察有了这档案就能对托比立案调查
He had a motive to kill Alison!
他完全有杀艾莉森的动机
And they can also prove
同时,这也是我擅自闯入
that I broke into his shrink's office.
心理医生办公室偷档案的证据
Look, I really can't afford
我真的不想再被
to take any more field trips to the precinct.
送去警察局
I'm pretty sure after three strikes,
况且,这是我第三次犯事
you're assigned to the prison laundry room.
他们肯定要把我送去监狱当洗衣婆
Hanna, what strikes?
汉娜,这算哪门子犯事
You were just trying to save your friend.
你只不过是救个朋友
Look, I have already gotten busted
你们听好了,我之前偷墨镜被逮了一次
for stealing sunglasses and my boyfriend's car.
撞坏男友的车又被逮了一次
Wait, you stole sunglasses? From who?
什么,你偷过墨镜,偷谁的
Not from a person, from a store.
不是偷别人的,是从商场偷的
God, I have some class.
我可是有过前科的人
Wait, are you talking about those...
是不是那副
the Gucci ones with the gold,Focus!
金边古琦墨镜,别扯了
Okay, Hanna, this is not about petty theft.
汉娜,这可不是偷墨镜什么的小事
Toby could be the killer.
托比说不定是个杀人犯
We can't keep making these same mistakes over and over again.
我们不能一次次让他逍遥法外
We? Yes, we!
我们,没错,是我们
Okay? We are all in this together.
我们都是一根绳上的蚂蚱
We are all being stalked by "A",
我们都被A跟踪过
and if he's run off
如果让他跑了
We don't know that he's "A".
我们还不清楚他是不是A
Please!
拜托
Have you gotten one single text since last night?
昨天出事后,你还收到过那种信息吗
Okay, the devil has a name, and it's Toby.
托比就是那个坏蛋
Why are you being so pigheaded?!
你怎么就那么一根筋呢
Why? Because I don't have a big, fat safety net to catch me.
为什么,因为没人给我撑保护伞
Not all of us have a daddy
不是谁都有个
who can write a check to make the boogeyman go away.
写张支票就能万事大吉的老爸
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Spencer, you get caught stealing an essay,
斯宾塞,你就算抄别人论文
and your parents let you take a picture for the newspaper.
你爸妈还能有办法让你上报纸
I get caught stealing an accessory,
而我却因为偷了副墨镜被抓
and I have to lug around medical waste.
还得天天跟那些医疗垃圾打交道
There. It's done, okay?
好了,这下满意了吧
We never saw it, and we don't even know it exists.
我们什么都没看到,什么也不知道
Can we leave now, please?
现在可以走了吗,拜托
Hey, are you taking something for the pain?
你吃止痛药了吗
Yeah, but nothing that dulls my mother.
吃了,但我妈越来越难缠了
She's got a zillion questions,
她都快成十万个为什么了
and they're getting harder to dodge.
都是些难以闪躲的问题
I can’t believe Jenna was in your house.
真不敢相信,詹娜居然去你家了
You didn't eat that cookie, did you?
你没吃那饼干吧
No.
没有
It's okay. It's not from "A".
别紧张,不是A发的
I think we can finally stop flinching
看来这下总算能松口气了
every time our phones ring.
不用每次来信息都紧张兮兮的
Hey, it's from Alex.
居然是阿历克斯发来的
What's wrong?
怎么了
Alex just blew off our doover date.
阿历克斯拒绝了我补救约会的提议
Says he has to work.
说他要加班
Well, that sounds legit.
听着理由挺充分
It's not. Club is closed on Mondays.
实则有假,俱乐部星期一不开门
Hi.
你好
I was looking for Mr. Fitz.
请问费兹老师在吗
He's not in. I'm his sub, Miss Shepard.
他请假了,我来代课,我是谢波德老师
Oh, is he sick?
他生病了吗
I don't know. Is there something I can help you with?
不知道,你有事吗
No...no thanks
没事,谢谢
Do you know if Mr. Fitz will be back tomorrow?
费兹老师明天会回来吗
I don't.
不知道
Emily.
艾米丽
I know you're there.
我知道你在这儿
I'm kind of in a rush.
我有点急事
Do you have it?
档案你拿到了吗
II don't, and no one else does, either.
我没拿到,也不会有第二个人拿到
Listen, you do not have to worry about it anymore, okay?
你无需再为这事担心了,好吗
It's gone... for good.
它消失了,永远消失了
No one will ever know.
不会有人知道了
What? What are you talking about?
什么,你在说什么
Just what I said.
就像我说的那样
It's gone.
它消失了
I hope you're not lying to me.
希望你说的是实话
Okey.
好的
I got a message you wanted to see me.
我收到消息,你找我有事吗
From the universe?
哪儿得来的消息
From a postit.
一张便条
Yeah, II just wanted to get your approval
是的,关于年鉴上返校节那一章
on the homecoming page for the yearbook.
我想征求你的意见
I think I like... that one the best.
我觉得...我喜欢那张
Really? Looks like Sean ate a bad burrito.
确定吗,肖恩好像吃了只苍蝇
Yeah... but...
是啊,但是
I could photoshop some magic, you know,
我可以施展我的PS技术
find a smile somewhere.
让他笑一笑
Use that one. It is what it is.
用那张吧,该怎么样就怎么样
At least it's real.
至少这张拍得很真实
Damn, I thought I'd look happier.
可恶,我以为我看上去会开心一点
Spencer?
斯宾塞
You are here.
你在这里啊
You thought I was lying?
你以为我说谎吗
No!
不是的
Maybe?
有可能说谎
Yes.
好吧
There's some big breakfast thing here tomorrow.
明天这里要办一场隆重的早餐会
They told me I'd get time and a half.
他们说会多付我一半的工资
Why are you looking at me like that?
干吗这样看着我
Like what?
哪样啊
Like I'd rather be making fruit kebabs
就像我宁愿去做水果串
than spending time with you.
也不愿陪你的样子
I guess I'm just trying to figure this out.
可能是因为我想弄清楚一件事
So, are we... still on for our doover date?
那,我们的...补救约会还算数吗
You out of here, boss?
你要走了吗,头儿
Hell, yes.
是的
Who's this?
这位是谁
Uh, just a friend helping out.
来帮忙的朋友
Is that a problem?
没问题吧
Only if she's making melon balls without a hairnet.
只要她做蜜瓜球的时候戴上头套就行
Suit her up.
让她戴上
If you need anything, don't call me.
无论发生什么,都不要给我打电话
I'll be laying in a puddle of my own waste.
我还有一大堆活要干呢
You can stop now. He's gone.
别麻烦了,他走了
Well, is anyone else coming through?
会不会有其他人过来
If they do, we'll hide you in the meat locker.
要是有人来,我们就把你藏到冷藏柜里
Why? Think I canut handle stabbing kiwi
为什么,你以为我不会串猕猴桃
and cantaloupe?
和哈密瓜吗
What are you doing?
你在干吗
Cutting your workload in half.
帮你把效率翻倍
Wow. If your parents could see
厉害,要是你父母现在
their little girl right now.
能看到他们的小女儿就好了
My parents stay on the other side of those doors, remember?
我父母就在门外,你忘了吗
Come on, move your melon balls. You're slowing me down.
快,快串蜜瓜球,你在拖我的后腿
Aria, wait up.
艾瑞亚,等等
I've been looking for you all day. Did you?
我找了你一整天,你有没有...
Get the flowers? Yeah. Don't ever do that again.
收到花,收到了,以后别送了
Oh, are you allergic?
你对花过敏吗
I'm one of Hanna's best friends, Sean...
我是汉娜最好的朋友,肖恩
the person you should be sending flowers to.
她才是应该收到你的花的人
I was just saying thanks for
我只是想谢谢你
No, you were saying "Screw you, Hanna."
不,你是想说"去你的,汉娜"
Okay, maybe I was,
好吧,也许我是这么想的
but can you blame me?
但是能怪我吗
She makes a big deal about going together,
她把一起参加返校节说得多重要
then bails. Stop!
结果扭头就走了,别说了
Hanna loves you, and you know it.
汉娜很爱你,你心里清楚
She hasn't talked about any other guy since the seventh grade,
从初一开始,她嘴里就没提过其他男生
and believe me, it's boring how much she loves you.
说真的,我实在受不了她天天说爱你
Why would you want to hurt her?
你为什么想伤她的心
What did you say to me? You heard me.
你说什么,你听到了
Mike!
迈克
Mike! Stop!
迈克,住手
Stop!
住手
What is going on with you?
你怎么回事
Leave me alone.
少管我
Hey, what are you doing, man? That's your sister.
你干什么啊,这是你姐姐
Let him go, Sean. Mike!
让他走吧,肖恩,迈克
Just, go to hell!
去死吧
He's beating him? That's insane. It's a cat.
他们在打球吗,不会吧,这是只猫啊
Wait, wait, wait till you see his backhand.
等等,等等,你看看他的反手球
Who posts this crap?
谁发的视频啊
People who have more free time than I do...
比我还闲的那些人
which is hard to imagine.
真难以想象
Do you want to see a turkey on a snowboard?
你想看火鸡滑雪吗
Sorry.
对不起
For what?
怎么啦
I didn't mean to, like, you know,
我不是故意那个
invade your personal... skin.
碰到你的皮肤
It's okay. The leprosy cleared up.
没关系的,麻风病已经灭绝了
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. It's just...
没事,只是...
to be honest, I used to be so afraid of you.
老实说,我以前很怕你
Of me?
怕我
Well, not you specifically,
并不是特指你
just your whole... posse.
而是你们这群人
You know, Alison's... coven.
你知道的,艾莉森的女巫团
We weren't witches.
我们可不是女巫
Well, maybe you used your powers for good,
也许你是用你的魔法做好事
but...
不过
Alison was just straight up evil.
艾莉森真是个魔鬼
She called me hermie the hermaphrodite
她叫我人妖
for three years
叫了三年
just because she didn't like my glasses.
就因为她讨厌我的眼镜
Well, your shoes weren't that great, either.
其实你的鞋也不怎么样
Come on, lighten up.
别这样,放松点
Alison had names for everybody.
艾莉森给每个人都起了绰号
Say hello to hefty Hanna.
和肥汉娜打个招呼吧
She called you that?
她那么叫你吗
Why were you friends with this person?
你们为什么要和这种人做朋友呢
I mean, she had snakes coming out of her head.
她是个毒蝎心肠的人
Yeah, well, she had another side to her, too.
没错,但她也有另一面
When she wanted to,
如果她想的话
she could make someone feel really special.
她可以让人觉得自己很特别
Wow. That's exactly not how she made me feel.
那绝对不是她给我的感觉
Is "Snowboarding Turkey" Hyphenated?
滑雪火鸡中间有连字符吗
What shelf are they on?
它们在哪个架子上
Check the bottom one under the sponges.
看看海绵底下最下边的那个
Did you find them?
找到了吗
God, no, don't look at that.
天啊,不,别看那个
Don't. Wwhat is this?
别管我,这是什么
It's it's it's nothing.
这,这,什么都不是
It's stupid.
这太幼稚了
It's a picture of me with horns.
这是我的照片,上面还画了兽角
Who did this?
谁弄的
Not me. It's the bitch board,
不是我,这只是贱人板
something the staff does to blow off steam.
员工做点事来发泄一下
When a club member's rude to one of us,
当俱乐部的会员对我们粗暴无礼时
we keep a running tab.
我们会记下来
And I made the cut?
我也包括在内
Spencer, I've never seen your picture
斯宾塞,我之前从未在那儿
there before, I swear.
看过你的照片,我发誓
So this is how everyone who works here sees me.
原来在这工作的每个人都是这样看我的
Where are you going? Spencer.
你要去哪儿,斯宾塞
Your sister took one look at me at homecoming
就如你姐姐在返校节上看到我
and thought I was there to park her car.
以为我是给她泊车的
People act like this.
人们不都这样吗
It doesn't matter if you're queen bees or worker bees.
无论你是蜂王还是工蜂
Hey. I know you don't want to talk to me
嗨,我知道你不想和我说话
but could you at least listen to me for a sec?
但是你能至少听我说几句吗
I wanted to give you a headsup.
我想提醒你一下
That picture of you and me kissing?
咱俩接吻的那张照片
It's probably gonna be seen by a lot of people.
估计以后会有很多人看见
I won't lose sleep.
我不会因此失眠的
That's you, not me.
失眠的是你,不是我
I'm not gonna lose any more sleep, either.
我也不会因此失眠的
I miss you... and...
我很想你,并且
And?
并且什么
And I want to try to make this work.
并且我这次是认真的
Wow. When did this happen?
哇,这是什么时候的事
The last time I saw you
上次我看到你时
you were slowdancing with Toby at homecoming.
你还在返校会上和托比共舞
Maya...
玛雅
Can we just talk about you and me?
能不能只谈咱俩
How do I know you won't flake on me again?
谁知道你这次是不是又耍我
Because I'm trying this new thing
我在努力做一件事
called being honest with myself.
叫做诚实地面对自己
How am I doing so far?
就目前来看我表现如何
Decent.
还不错
Ella. Ella. Ella, slow down.
埃拉,埃拉,埃拉,等等
Ella, listen.
埃拉,听我说
Do you want to go somewhere
你想找个地方
and figure out how we're gonna deal with this?
看看我们该怎么解决这件事吗
Deal with what?
解决什么
Mike has never picked a fight before in his life.
这之前迈克从来没有惹过事
Well, I guess there's a first time for everything.
我想每件事情都有第一次
Did you know that Aria had been skipping her classes?
你知道艾瑞亚开始学会翘课了吗
Did I know?
你问我知道吗
As in, am I not keeping close enough tabs on our children?
你是在说我不够关心孩子吗
No, I'm not.
不,我不是这个意思
Or maybe I'm just too trusting.
也或许我只是太相信他们了
No, I am not being critical, okay?
我不是在责怪你
I'm just saying that I think that we should be
我只是觉得我们现在应该
putting the focus on them right now, not us.
把精力放在他们身上,而不是我们自己
We made a decision.
我们已经做出决定了
Yeah, and that was before our kids
没错,但那是在我们的孩子
started spinning out of control.
开始失控之前
Okay, look, I'm not moving out now.
好吧,听着,我目前不会搬出去
They need us.
他们需要我们
You don't get to play Mr. Moral
别再装什么好好先生了
when you're the one who threw this family into chaos.
是你把全家弄的一团糟
They'll get through this.
他们会熬过去的
They're angry and confused
他们之所以会这样
because we're angry and confused.
是因为我们生气和迷茫
The sooner we sort this out,
我们越早解决问题
the sooner they will feel like they can rely on us again.
他们就会越早觉得可以重新依赖我们
Well, they can rely on us.
他们可以依赖我们
Maybe. Someday.
也许吧,某一天
But it's not gonna help them
但是假装我们之间什么事都没有
to pretend like everything is fine between us,
对他们并没有好处
because it's not.
因为事实并非如此
You're not my child, you're not my roommate,
你不是我的孩子,也不是我的室友
and you can't sleep on a couch in the den
你不能睡在书房的沙发上
Like some drunk uncle.
像个喝醉的叔叔一样
Well, I don't want to leave.
我不想走
Well, I don't want you to stay.
我不想让你留下来
Ezra?
以斯拉
This is Ezra. Sorry I'm not here.
我是以斯拉,抱歉我现在不在家
You know what to do.
你知道该怎么做的
Hi, Ezra,
嗨,以斯拉
this is Carol Fineman from Harrison Country Day.
我是哈里森乡村学校的卡罗·费曼
I just wanted to confirm your interview for tomorrow,
我想确认一下你明天的面试
And please, don't forget to bring your New York certification.
还有,请别忘了带你的纽约教师执照
Again, we're really looking forward to meeting you.
我们非常期待与你见面
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
I copied down your reading assignment.
我记下了你的阅读作业
It's in my bag.
都在书包里呢
You brought me my homework?
你带了我的作业
Yeah.
没错
Heard you weren't in English today.
听说你今天没上英语课
Sub. Just wasn't feeling it.
代课老师,我不想上
So, you're not mad at me?
那你不生我的气了
What, for ditching english?
生什么气,翘英语课吗
For ditching you at homecoming.
在返校节上把你晾在一边
Nah. I'm over it.
不,我不生气了
We're not the first king and queen to have a fight,
我们不是第一届吵架的国王和王后
Hanna Banana.
汉娜小甜心
What are you working on? Biology?
你在做什么呢,生物作业吗
No. no, no, no, you have to watch this.
不是的,你一定要看看这个
You'll love it.
你会喜欢的
No, keep watching the turkey.
不,你接着往下看
There's a halfpipe coming up.
U形滑雪道就要出现了
That is so not real.
这也太假了
It's just dumb.
真够傻的
Why don't you put some music on?
为什么不放点音乐呢
Sure.
好啊
Could you put it a little lower?
音量小一点可以吗
Thanks.
谢谢
You gonna eat all that yourself?
你一个人要吃那么多吗
I always make enough for two.
我通常做双人份的
Mike?
迈克
Mike!
迈克
What?
怎么了
No, not "What." Talk to me.
别问怎么了,跟我说说
Do you know what's going on?
你知道发生什么了吗
You say goodbye?
你道别了
Maybe they know what they're doing.
也许他们知道该怎么做
Maybe...
也许
Maybe this is the best thing for everyone right now.
也许这样做对大家都好
The next time you wanna take a swing at one of us, use a pillow.
下次你想找人撒气,用枕头吧
Don't go after kids twice your size.
别找比你大一号的男生
I am not thinking about mom and dad.
我根本就没想爸妈的事
Why should I care about them?
我为什么要关心他们
They don't even care about us.
他们根本不在乎我们
Mike...
迈克
So, on Thursday...
别忘了周四
His practice is over at 6:00. I'll pick him up.
他的训练六点结束,我会去接他的
And the, uh, school's art fair is
还有,学校的艺术展是
Is this Saturday.
这周六
I signed us up for beverages.
我已经订好饮料了
Got it.
好的
Okay, then.
那就没什么了
We'll talk.
有空再聊
So, is Toby dead?
这么说托比死了
I couldn't bring myself to ask.
我不敢问
Jenna was so upset.
詹娜伤心极了
But his bike...
但他的摩托车
It looked like it was...
看起来像是
Like it was wrecked.
像是全毁了
Well, I'm not gonna cry over this
我不会为这件事哭的
And neither should you.
你们也不该哭
Spencer, if she liked him she can cry about it.
斯宾塞,如果她喜欢过他,她可以哭
Well, I'm sorry for speaking.
好吧,我不该说这话
Look, she's right.
听着,她说的对
II can't tell you what to feel.
我说不出这是种什么感受
I m sorry for what I said about your family yesterday.
昨天我说了你家人的坏话,很抱歉
I didn't mean it.
我不是故意的
It's true.
你没说错
You're not the first person to think it.
你不是第一个这么想的人
It's probably Aria.
可能是艾瑞亚
Something weird's going down at her house.
她家最近事儿挺多
What is it?
写了什么
"Thanks for getting Toby out of my way. 'A.'"
感谢你们帮我除掉托比,A

重点单词   查看全部解释    
puddle ['pʌdl]

想一想再看

n. 水坑,地上积水,胶泥, v. 搅浊,在泥污中打滚,

 
shove [ʃʌv]

想一想再看

n. 推,挤
v. 推挤,放置,撞

联想记忆
confirmed [kən'fə:md]

想一想再看

adj. 习惯的,积习的,确认过的,证实的 动词conf

 
swing [swiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 摇摆,改变,冲力
v. 摇摆,旋转,动摇

联想记忆
misunderstood [,misʌndə'stud]

想一想再看

adj. 被误解的 v. 误解,误会(misunders

联想记忆
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券

 
clam [klæm]

想一想再看

n. 蛤,沉默寡言的人 vi. 挖蚌

联想记忆
previously ['pri:vju:sli]

想一想再看

adv. 先前,在此之前

 
dodge [dɔdʒ]

想一想再看

v. 避开,躲避 n. 躲避

联想记忆


关键字: 美剧 美少女的谎言

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。