手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文

美剧《童话镇》第397期:王后套话

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容
You'd do anything?
你真的什么都愿做
Of course, dear.
当然了 亲爱的
You know, I've talked to the king about your mother.
知道吗 我曾和国王谈起过你的母亲
He told me how much she loved you.
他对我说你母亲非常爱你
Losing her must've been so hard.
失去她一定令你痛不欲生
It was.
是的
Hearing him, I realized he might as well have been talking about me and regina.
国王的话也让我联想到我自己和瑞金娜
I don't want us to lose each other.
我不希望我们也失去彼此
If only I could show her how I feel, that no matter what, all I want is her happiness.
真希望她能感受到我对她的爱 无论如何 我都希望她幸福
Then don't make her get married.
那就别让她嫁给我父亲
I'm sorry?
你在说什么啊
She doesn't love my father.
她并不爱父亲
She loves someone else.
她爱的是别人
She made me promise not to tell.
她让我发誓不告诉任何人
But she'll lose you.
但这样她会失去你的
She can't lose her mother.
她不能失去自己的母亲
No one should.
谁都不该失去母亲
Oh, sweet Snow, it's all right.
亲爱的白雪 没事的
She won't lose me.
她不会失去我的
You can tell me.
你可以跟我说
You must tell me.
你一定得说
重点单词   查看全部解释    
emphasize ['emfəsaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 强调,着重

 
informal [in'fɔ:məl]

想一想再看

adj. 非正式的,不拘形式的

 


关键字: 美剧 童话镇

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。