Is it a witch's mark, ma'am?
那是个巫师标记吗 夫人
No. He's okay.
不是 他很好
I can't believe you didn't obliviate that man!
我简直不敢相信你没给他施一忘皆空
If there's an inquiry, I'm finished!
假如有人问起来 我就完了
So why would you be finished? I'm the one that's...
为什么是你完了 我才是那个
I'm not supposed to go near the Second Salemers!
我无权接近第二塞勒姆的
What was that?
那是什么
Er... moth, I think. Big moth.
蛾子 我觉得 大蛾子
Hey, quiet down. I'm trying to get a statement.
安静 我在录口供呢
I'm telling you it's a gas explosion again.
我告诉你这又是一起煤气爆炸事故
I ain't taking the kids back up there until it's safe.
在彻底安全之前 我是不会带孩子们上去的
Sorry, ma'am. There ain't no smell of gas.
抱歉 夫人 我们没有闻到煤气味
It wasn't gas, Officer, I seen it!
不是煤气 警官 我看见了
It was a... gigantic... a huge hippopotto gas.
那是个超级巨大的河马 煤气
Gas.
是煤气
Mr. Scamander.
斯卡曼德先生
It was open?
箱子被打开了
Just a smidge...
只打开了一条缝