Ross: Ok, Mom never hit.
好吧,妈妈从不打我。
Phoebe: Ok, all done. Monica: What, Phoebe, did you whip the potatoes? Ross needs lumps!
好了,搞定了。什么,Phoebe,你搅烂了土豆吗?Ross要吃块状的!
Phoebe: Oh, I'm sorry, oh, I just, I thought we could have them whipped and then add some peas and onions.
噢,很抱歉,噢,我以为搅烂了以后,可以加一些豌豆和洋葱。
Monica: Why would we do that?
为什么我们要那样做?
Phoebe: Well, 'cause then they'd be like my mom used to make them, you know, before she died.
嗯,因为我妈都是那样做的,你知道,在她去世之前。
Monica: Ok, three kinds of potatoes coming up.
好吧,第3种吃法出现。
Rachel: Ok, goodbye you guys. Thanks for everything. Oh, sorry! Oh, sorry!
好了,大伙,再见。 感谢你们。哦,抱歉! 噢,抱歉!
Chandler: The most unbelievable thing has happened. Underdog has just gotten away.
最不可思议事情发生了!underdog刚刚逃跑啦!
Joey: The balloon?
那个气球吗?
Chandler: No, no, the actual cartoon character. Of course the balloon. It's all over the news. Right before he reached Macy's, he broke free and was spotted flying over Washington Square Park. I'm going to the roof, who's with me?
不,是真的卡通人物。当然是那个气球!电视全是它的新闻。走到美西百货的时候他断线了,后来在华盛顿广场公园上又被发现了。我要上屋顶去看,谁跟我一起?
Rachel: I can't, I gotta go.
我不去了,我得赶飞机。
Chandler: Come on. An 80foot inflatable dog let loose over the city. How often does that happen?
来吧。80英尺长的充气狗在城市上空游荡。这样的机会有多少?
Phoebe: Almost never.
恐怕不会再有了。
Monica: Got the keys?
拿上钥匙
Rachel: Ok.
好吧
Carol: Anytime you're ready.
任何时候只要你准备好了。
Ross: Ok, ok, here we go. Ok, where am I talking to, here?
好的,好的,开始。这里吗,我得对着哪里说?
I mean, uh, well, there is one way that seems to offer a certain acoustical advantage, but...
我的意思或许某个地方更容易让宝宝听到,但是 ...
Carol: Just aim for the bump.
对着鼓出来的地方就可以。