What, they can just do that?
什么 他们居然能这样
Just throw you out? Yeah, yeah.
随便赶人 是啊
So we got out of there.
所以我们就搬了出去
We was in a homeless hostel for about two years, waiting on a flat.
之后我们在临时救济房住了两年 等着政府的福利房
Yeah. But it was close to their school which they loved, so...
那离学校很近 他们很喜欢那所学校
We just had to stick it out. But we was in one room, the three of us were in one room.
我们就只能忍着了 但只有一个房间 三个人一起住一间房
Like eating, sleeping, all the rest of it and Dylan was just climbing the walls.
吃饭睡觉都挤在一个房间里 迪伦都开始爬墙了
Honestly, like boxed in like that, so, yeah.
真的像是闷在盒子里
They eventually offered me a flat,
最后 终于等到了新的福利房
so the good news was it was a flat.
好消息是 终于真的算是房子了
Bad news was it was up here.
坏消息是 地点在纽卡斯尔
And they couldn't give you anywhere near your family?
他们不能分给离你家人近一点的房子吗
No, not in London.
伦敦没有
They're, they're moving out the likes of me.
穷人在伦敦没法生活
It's just too expensive for 'em.
成本太高了
So how's the kids taking it?
孩子们能适应吗
They're brokenhearted about leaving school.
转学可让他们伤心死了
Especially Daisy. She's furious with me.
特别是黛西 她可怨我了
Having to leave her friends and her nan.
与朋友和外婆分别
I mean there was nothing I could do about it.
可我有什么办法呢
I couldn't have Dylan boxed in like that.
总不能让迪伦憋在盒子里
Ah, she'll make friends soon enough.
交新朋友很快的
That's what I've told her.
我也是这么说的
And I've got a plan.
我都规划好了