We hope you'll reconsider, Mr. Shaw.
希望您会改变主意 肖先生
We're not difficult to find.
我们随时等候您的消息
Until then, we thank you for your time.
您不来 我们也很感谢您今天见我们
Hey, boy. You dropped something.
小子 你东西掉了
Here you go, freak.
拿着 怪胎 扔进垃圾桶吧
Why don't you put that in the trash where you all belong.
那里才是你们该呆的地方
Take a right here.
右转
Okay, before we go in...
进屋之前我得申明
I'm not supposed to have men on the premises.
理论上我不能带男士回家
In that case, Mr. Kowalski and I can easily seek other accommodation.
既然如此 科瓦斯基先生和我完全可以去别处休息
Oh no, you don't!
不行
Watch your step.
当心脚下
That you, Tina?
是你吗 蒂娜
Yes, Mrs. Esposito! Are you alone?
是 埃斯波西托太太 一个人吗
I'm always alone, Mrs. Esposito!
一如既往一个人 埃斯波西托太太
Teenie, you brought men home?
蒂妮 你带了男人回来
Gentlemen, this is my sister.
两位 这位是我妹妹
You want to put something on, Queenie? Sure.
加件衣服吧 奎妮 当然
So, who are they? That's Mr. Scamander.
他们是谁 这位是斯卡曼德先生
He's committed a serious infraction of the National Statute of Secrecy.
他犯下严重罪行违反了《巫师保密法》
He's a criminal?
他是个罪犯吗
And this is Mr. Kowalski, he's a NoMaj.
这位是科瓦斯基先生 是个麻鸡
A NoMaj?
麻鸡
Teen, what are you up to?
蒂妮 你要做什么
He's sick, it's a long story.
他受伤了 说来话长